Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:43 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝔸 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕂ᵒᵑᵢᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵃᵗʰᵉʳ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As they walked along the banks of the river, Syy felt his breath come easier, some of the stress he held in his shoulders ebbing away as it became a more solitary walk. Just himself and Inka. While he felt too shy to meet Inka's gaze, he could feel the other man's honey amber eyes on him and it made the back of his neck flush. A different kind of heat and stress. As Inka spoke, Syy considered "There is a s-spot I saw, just there." he lifted the hand that held the bag, using it to indicate an area just some feet from them "I saw it when I p-passed here, on the way to the academy the other d-day." his free hand, without thinking, reached for Inka's and curled around the other man's fingers gently. As they approached the indicated spot, the path led a little away from the bank. Some of the trees had grown out from the rest, leaning towards the river, and the ground had more clovers and dandelions than grass. It was also slightly shady and cooler than the rest of Konohagakure, which is what had drawn Syy to it in the first place.

Lifting the bag once more, he smiled at Inka before realizing he was holding the other man's hand. Rather than let go right away, he coughed a little before gently squeezing his fingers and releasing Inka "Konohagakure is a lot h-hotter than I remembered. A little shade is n-nice to sit under." he rambled a bit before sitting down in the clover and setting the bag down in front of him. Opening it, he pulled out a few cans of cold tea with various flavors; a peach green tea, a cherry blossom green tea, a black tea with lemon and honey, and a strawberry chai tea. The sandwiches were of a variety too, with two veggie and hummus, two cream cheese and smoked salmon, and two that were clearly dessert crepes-style sandwiches with cinnamon, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings between layered pastries. Pushing his braided hair off his shoulder, Syy stretched his legs out and leaned forward to stretch to his knees before sitting cross legged.

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

𝕀 have been changed by what was done to 𝕞e
but 𝕀 will not be 𝕣educed by it

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 6:54 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Tan fingers twitched at the sudden touch but quickly wrapped themselves around the longer, paler digits that had been offered. To get more contact, Inka had turned his hand around to press a palm to the back of Syy's, making sure their fingers interlaced each other. The Mizukage couldn't suppress the lift of one corner of his mouth, basking in the warm touch.

Inka had remained standing, taking in the veritable perfect picnic location. Lush greenery and semi-seclusion complimented with a variety of food and drink to enjoy. If most people were asked to think up a date they would consider to be 'sweet,' 'romantic,' and 'thoughtful,' a lot of them would have thought of this wouldn't they? And made Inka wonder - "Is this our first date?" He asked. His voice had a slightly airy tone, like he was trying to joke about it but also he couldn't really consider a lot of their previous 'dates' to be anywhere equal really. A lot of the time he felt like something was sacrificed for convenience - mostly from their busy schedules.

Carefully, Inka lowered himself down next to Syy, close enough to brush shoulders and placed a hand on the grass between them. "'ows yer day." He asks, voice low and his body showing him to be soft and relaxed.

ch 1,030 // 1,030 | 950 // 950 st
                  ⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 7:14 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

The reciprocity of Inka's gesture, holding his hand, warmed Syy and he felt a lightness in his chest. Pausing as he reached for one of the teas, Syy thought back as much as he could, struggling with the broken pieces of his memory "I...think it might b-be. There have been o-others but...they were...uhm." he paused, a light blush rising in his cheeks. Anytime they had been together, alone together, it had often been more intimate. A lot more intimate. Physical expressions of love had always been their way of speaking. Syy nibbled the inside of his lip as he opened the cherry blossom green tea before offering it to Inka. He didn't hesitate to lean in closer to Inka so their shoulders remained connected, taking one of the veggie sandwiches to nibble on "E-eventful, I suppose." he said in response, tilting his head back and looking up at the trees above them "I sp-spent some time running with Aika through the forest. It's lovely. I did f-fall though." he dropped his gaze back to the sandwich in his hand, nibbling it as he considered what else he had done today "I picked up s-some dumplings for dessert after d-dinner tonight." Syy wanted to nuzzle into Inka's shoulder but he restrained himself, simply leaning into his shoulder and enjoying the moment "And y-you?" he had other things he wanted to say, like the discovery a third element, and how he was worried his bloodline had changed. But right now..."You s-seemed to have quite a few papers on your desk." not that Syy could talk. His desk had always been full of papers.

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:56 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka blinked, taking a moment to actually take in what Syy meant by 'eventful,' and... "Pfft," Inka ducked his head as the huff of a laugh suddenly escaped him. "Ah," He says. "Yes..." He swallows, feeling a little nervous all of a sudden, as though he was embarrassed. Should he feel embarrassed? The soft, stuttering way Syy was speaking only seemed to emphasis an air of shyness around the two of them. It felt... wrong. He blinked, looking up and watching Syy move. Through a few loose bangs of brown hair, the Godaime watched, unminding of their shoulders touching but keenly aware of the difference he felt in their touch now than only a few seconds ago. Amber eyes blinked. "You fell?" He asks, confused and concerned. The confident, capable man he used to know - ah. But to expect him still... Inka looked down, tongue pressed hard against a canine. It was wrong of him to put that on Syy. So he wouldn't. He reached forward and picked up the other half of the sandwich the Senju was eating.

"Dumplings?" He deflected his own question, but his gaze remained on the food now instead. "Sounds good - especially as we'll be having leftovers." He tried to lighten the mood, but only felt his own guilt get darker at the mention of the paperwork. He sighed, head hanging low for a second. "Yea'..." He sighed. "Yeah." He straightened up slightly, giving an apologetic smile Syy's way, but not able to fully look at him again. Not yet. Not just right now. "I was distracting myself." Tan hands toyed with the sandwich for a moment before he continued. "Sorry." He tried to smile, one side of his mouth lifting slightly. "Guess I'm just, still coming to terms with everything." He frowns. "A lot of what I thought had happened wasn't true and - " He finally looks up at Syy, apologetic and guilty. "I know it ain't fair on you. Sorry."

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 7:31 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Sensing Inka's nervousness, Syy sat up and away a bit but kept their shoulders together, his gaze on his sandwich. He wasn't sure why Inka was nervous or why the air between them kept...changing. It was like they were on the verge of regaining what they'd had and then something was said or done and that moment was lost. He suspected it was....it was his fault but he didn't know what to do or say to fix it. Perhaps there was nothing to he could do. But...he would try "Mmm. I did fall." he took a bite again of the sandwich, nearly done with it, "This tree had the audacity to f-fall at some point in the l-last ten years. And I h-happened to be so lost in th-thought that I didn't n-notice it. Hence, I t-tripped." he didn't mention that he had actually gone face first into the ground. Putting the rest of the sandwich in his mouth, Syy kept a some of what had happened back. Something about how Inka reacted to the news told Syy that there was a greater issue at hand to Inka than just that Syy had fallen.

As Inka sat up straighter, Syy moved away reluctantly, the space where Inka's shoulder had been resting on his suddenly colder. He waited and watched, his expression concerned as Inka's head dropped. Syy reached for the hand Inka had one the ground, resting his atop it "Inka?" he questioned, but his answer came before he even needed to voice the question. What he thought had happened wasn't true... dusting his fingers off in the clovers, he reached up and gently cupped the side of Inka's face as the other man looked at him "You don't have a-anything to be sorry for." he said softly but firmly. His forehead came forward and rested on Inka's. It was time for hard truths, it seemed, but his hand trembled slightly against Inka's face "I w-wish I could say that I can an-answer all your questions." he leaned his face away so that they could speak eye to eye, so Inka could see the truth in Syy's eyes "Th-that everything would be e-easily explained. But..." he bit his lip. Admitting there was a problem was never Syy's strong suit. He had always been capable. Always handled everything. Unrelenting in his ability to just get the job done. But...wasn't that what had drove to all the misunderstandings between himself and Inka? Not being willing to share or afraid of sharing and losing?

"I-Inka...c-can you tell me wh-what you th-thought had happened? Be-because I d-don't remember most of wh-what happened to me." he started slowly, dropping his hand from Inka's face and into his own lap. He still held Inka's hand with his other, needing the support from touching another "The d-doctors here said it is t-traumatic amnesia. Or s-suppression." he shrugged the words off. It didn't matter what they called it "I j-just know that I w-woke up one day...and I w-was underground. D-dirt everywhere, r-r-roots in...in my sk-skin." he scowled at the stammer as it got worse but...getting angry would only make it worse. So he squeezed Inka's hand and took a deep breath "I d-didn't know h-how long I'd b-been there. And...I d-don't know how I e-ended up there e-either. Th-the year before...m-most of my m-memory is..." why was it so hard to admit weakness? In all things, strength was necessary to survive. But if he wanted to live, to be with Inka "M-most of my memory is l-like swiss ch-cheese now." a bit of humor then "I o-only have cl-clear memories of you and M-Minowa. The r-rest is bits and p-pieces." Syy kept a strong gaze on Inka but admitting that his memories were broken, that he was missing so much of his life. It hurt. And the pain of that was clear in his eyes as he took a deep, steadying breath "S-so knowing wh-what you kn-know...m-maybe we can f-figure it out." he smiled weakly at his nervous attempt at a humorous take on the trauma that had taken six years from them.

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:58 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka couldn't help the small smile of amusement at Syy's joke about the tree, glad and relieved to feel the air around them lighten a little. Enough so that he was even able to recall the food in his hands and took a small bite, still feeling conscious of himself and actively trying to keep his mental gymnastics about whether or not he should bring up what he was up to this morning - he blinked at the weight on his hand, not expecting to be touched again so soon after feeling Syy's shoulder leave his. But here he was, one hand and a cheek being warmed by calloused skin and the guilt only grew deeper - his eyes flickering away at Syy's stutter and again at the mention of him not needing to be sorry.

"No," He shook his head, a frown of frustration and pain creasing his brow. "It's not you." He grit his teeth and sucked in a breath - a harsh hiss of wind over white enamel. "I thought you had left, Syy." He explained. "I thought you ran off and had left me behind and it wasn't until I saw you again for the first time in all these years that I realised that maybe I had started to hate you for that - but you never did leave me, and I have to come to terms that I was wrong. Okay? I have to undo my own head." Abandoning the sandwich in his lap, Inka reached up and tightly gripped Syy's forearm, trying to supress the anger he felt in hearing Syy recount his torture - all right beneath his feet the entire <********> time. "I was terrified some woman would come in and demand to take Minowa away." He whispers, only the clench at the back of his jaw forcing his words to remain crisp and enunciated. "But now I have to convince myself its never gonna happen." Inka stares up at Syy, unblinking and serious. "And it hurts me to see you like this, but it isn't you who needs to change, okay?"

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 2:03 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Oh.
Stricken was the most appropriate word for what Syy was feeling. Inka thought he'd left him?
"I s-see."
The words came out but it was clear that whatever else was being said, it wasn't really getting through. His gaze fell to where Inka's hand gripped his forearm, still trying to get around what he was feeling in response to Inka's words. He thought Syy had left him behind. And Inka had started to hate him for that. Syy swallowed and gently placed his hand over Inka's on his arm, slipping his fingers underneath and holding his hand. He sat quietly for a few minutes, clearly trying to understand what Inka was telling him, just holding the other man's hand. Slowly, he shifted to sit on his knees, both hands holding Inka's own
"I...well, kn-knowing that, I can b-better understand wh-what happened the o-other day." he said finally, all the small pieces of what had occurred falling into place.
Inka's anger, his fears about Minowa, all of it. For himself...the thought of Inka and Minowa had sustained him during his captivity. Knowing he would see them again had been the only thing that kept him sane. When he'd finally found them, everything had been confusing. From Minowa's age, to Inka's anger.
It was unfair of him to ask the question floating on his tongue. He knew that. Even with Inka's last words. And it was unfair to wonder if Inka valued his feelings so little that he would think Syy had left him. Syy had no idea, couldn't remember, the events leading up to his captivity. Inka would no doubt have a reason for having thought that. It didn't mean that what Syy was feeling was any less strong for knowing
"What...what d-do I need to do then?" his words uncertain.
They were standing on a cracked floor above the unknown. Syy didn't know how the pieces were going to fall
"How c-can I earn your t-trust back?"
Trust. Love. The two words, in this case, meant the same thing. If Inka thought he was capable of leaving him, then it was clear, at least in Syy's mind, that the problem between them was one of trust.
"Please t-tell me so I c-can. I..." the words died in his throat and he closed his lips around tight jaws, his gaze falling to the hands he held between his own. Could he ask? Or would knowing the answer to whether Inka's hate or love were stronger break his heart even more?

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 4:05 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Tension pulled a worried line tight across his forehead and mouth as the silence stretched between them. The heat of Syy's hands in his combined with his anxiety and guilt only caused his palms to sweat. Still, his grip tightened at Syy's questions, amber eyes unwavering in their gaze. "Syy - no - I mean, I told you - It's not you." Subconsciously, he leaned closer, as though to emphasise his point, despite the lowered tone of his voice. "I broke your trust - it's me that should be making amends." He explained. "I'm the one who betrayed you." Suddenly, Inka clicks his tongue and looks down at what little space there still was between them Through gritted teeth, the Hizara continued on. "I used to tell Jack that he couldn't name me Kage, because I'd never be able to promise him I wouldn't choose you over the village. But here I am..." Gently, Inka shook his head. "I'm not gonna leave you, Syy, but I did betray you... I'm so sorry."

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 11:48 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

He didn't understand. Syy's eyes were filled with confusion and hesitation, not understanding what Inka was saying. Nothing his love was saying told him that Inka had betrayed him. Inka had done everything based on the information he had. It was...it wasn't his fault. Neither man had opened up enough to establish the kind of strength of trust that could withstand what they had been through. Even as they sat there, their hands together, Syy didn't feel betrayed. Heartbroken, yes, but it was a heartbreak fueled by regret. Regret that he had been so stubbornly self-protective to not share his heart fully with Inka.

The little tongue click brought Syy back to what Inka was saying. They were closer now and he leaned in, bumping his forehead to Inka's, his eyes closing slightly. His fingers tightened around Inka's, sliding through them to give a squeeze. He wasn't going to leave him. There was so much in this conversation that Syy didn't understand. So many questions that he didn't know how to ask or even where to begin asking. But...it was simple how just hearing that was enough for none of it to matter.

"You...mean t-to much to me for b-betrayal to change h-how I feel," he said finally, the words gentle and sincere. Syy pulled his head back slightly and pressed his lips to Inka's cheek, softly, before pulling away "No more sorries." he said firmly, finally taking one hand away from Inka's to brush his fingers along Inka's jaw, thumb touching his lip "The t-tea is getting warm." he dropped his hand back to his lap and sat back, his cheeks flushed. The tea wasn't the only thing heating up. Syy could feel a burning in his chest that would keep growing if they remained as close as they were. And they were not in a place where giving into that heat would be appropriate.

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 3:21 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka felt a surge of warmth as Syy pressed their foreheads together, igniting an old feeling. Breathing in, the brunette gently presses back, nudging both of their heads up slightly as he did so, as though to somehow reduce the distance between them even more, their noses almost touching. Yet amber eyes remained closed, clenched shut as though he was in pain until he felt Syy move away. Worried the Senju was going to leave, he looked up, amber eyes beseeching and pitiful and they only grew darker with guilt at the kiss to his cheek.

"Syy..." He whispers. The guilt was a roiling nausea in his gut now, causing him to keep his eyes squeezed shut and his mouth twisted in mock-pain. Wasn't he supposed to be happy? Grateful, rejoicing - anything at all beyond guilt? Desperate and confused, Inka lunges forward, wrapping his arms tight around Syy's shoulders, pressing his face into the curve of Syy's neck.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 5:42 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

His name, whispered with so much pain, caught him off guard and he looked at Inka with concern, taking a breath to speak when Inka moved. Syy's arms came up and around Inka's waist as the other man lunged at him, returning his embrace as if it where simply the natural thing to do. He felt Inka's face in his neck, the skin on skin contact sending the heat in his chest into a fire but… one hand moved from Inka's waist to stroke hair on the back of his head, pale and scarred fingers gently brushing through the brown. He leaned his head into Inka's, his lips on Inka's hair above his ear before he spoke

"Inka." it was just his name. But Syy spoke it like it was the only answer to every question. As if Inka's presence in his life was all he required. And...it was. Inka and Minowa, to a certain extent Aika as well, were the only things in the world that always mattered to Syy. It had been that way since Inka had come into Syy's life, so long ago "Tell me." Syy nuzzled deeper into Inka's hair, kissing him on his temple, his earlobe, the spot where his jaw met his ear "Just tell me." What was Inka feeling? Why was he so distressed? How could Syy help if he didn't know. Using the arm around Inka's waist to keep him close, Syy leaned back and settled against a nearby tree. He pulled Inka in closer so the other man could lay comfortably on his chest while Syy kept gently stroking his hair "Whatever it is… I'm not g-going to leave you either." the words were simple, spoken directly to Inka as Syy brought his head up to rest it directly on Inka's. His cheek rested on Inka's head, his eyes closed as he tangled his fingers into the hair at the base of Inka's skull.

We found each other again. That's all that matters to me.

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 6:18 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Feeling arms wrap around him and Syy's voice - confident now, reassuring until that stutter reappeared and it shouldn't anger Inka like it does. He knows its not Syy to blame, that its just his reaction to knowing the pain and trauma Sypher was put through. The brunette shook his head and buried his face deeper into the taller man's neck, aligning their bodies to keep as much contact between them as possible. "No..." He whispered. Reaching up with one hand, Inka buried his fingers into Syy's long hair, thumb brushing along the line of the older man's brow. Damn. And isn't that a thought - one he's never liked his psychologist bringing up. "You remember?" He asks, but he's whispering so softly because even now he isn't sure if he wants to talk about this. "How old we were when we first met."

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 6:42 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Stubborn still, then. Syy continued to stroke Inka's hair, tangling his fingers gently through the brown hair, keeping his cheek on the other man's head. As Inka burrowed deeper, he adjusted as well, pulling so that Inka was resting full against his chest. His hand gently moved up and down Inka's back as he felt Inka's touch "Mmm." he hummed as Inka refused to tell him what was wrong. When he was ready, he would. And if he never was, then Syy would accept that decision. Then

"...yes." he opened his eyes, looking out over Inka's head without moving. He took a deep breath, his chest rising "It's not all clear but...with you, yes." he continued, turning to press his lips into Inka's hair and breathing in his scent "I'd just c-come from Kumogakure." the scar on his chest "I've n-never known how old I a-actually am." abandoned "But I th-think I was...20? Maybe younger. Not as y-young as you." it was true that the difference in their age was substantial. Not in such a way as was inappropriate but...it had been remarked upon. Especially by the former Mizukage, Mi Young Roo.. Syy leaned back to look down at Inka's head as best he could, reaching up with his free hand to brush the side of Inka's face. His other hand slipped down to rest on Inka's neck but no further I never considered it... he cupped Inka's face but didn't force the man to look at him Am I still that selfish... "I don't th-think you liked me much then."

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 7:38 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

"Not as young as me..." Inka sighed the words back before he found himself suddenly huffing out a laugh, not expecting the change in topics, even if only slightly. "No?" Inka kept his face buried, not wanting to show his emotions just yet. "Because the first thing you really said to me was to critique my student's technique?" He asked. "Nah. I knew I wasn't the right man to teach those brats anything. And you never phrased it like it was my fault." Despite the harsh term, Inka sounded fond of the so-called brats. Sad, even. "I wasn't really an easy person to get along with to begin with. But we hit it off quite well at first, didn't we." He spoke.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 7:54 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Syy brought his hand away from cupping Inka's cheek, gently reaching down to hold Inka's hand, his other hand resting on Inka's back now. He was quiet, letting Inka guide the conversation, unsure where it was going. He let his cheek rest on Inka's head once more, taking comfort that neither of them could see each other's face. Inka hiding, Syy making not to notice so he could hide as well. Things between them hadn't changed much it seemed.

"You remember it b-better than me," he said softly, "As I re-recall, you stopped me f-from making b-bad decisions frequently." his temper had been, perhaps still was, like a wildfire. No telling which way it would turn. And Inka had stopped him from doing something stupid on more than one occasion when his temper had gotten out of control "N-neither of us was suited to t-teaching when we were younger, I th-think." indeed, the idea of assigning a student to Syy as he had been then was horrifying to the Syy he was now. Like handing a toddler a firecracker.

Quite well at first. One finger tapped lightly on Inka's hand, an unconscious reaction to his words "We did." Syy's voice sounded strained, and he leaned his head back from Inka's, resting it against the bark of the tree. It caused his bangs to fall into his eyes but he made no move to brush them aside "It f-felt like we could go forever."

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers