Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:08 am
User Image

20 Racks On Table Carved From Ebony.

Chet
Antidote

She said she would pray for me...

Chet ran into a straight B line towards the girl known as Naomi. Arms flailing in the air, eyes wide open, tongue sticking out and yelling like a viking mid raid. The moment he got into arms length of Naomi he tripped on a rock. His body falling to her side. Bracing the impact with his hands, Chet would lift his body up with his arms in quick, seamless succession. His legs would then attempt to wrap around Naomi's neck to pull her body down to the ground.

I said it's too late for me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taking a deep breath she eyed the drunk with a look of annoyance as he ran at her in a very obnoxious manner. Noting that the idiot had tripped and fell to her side she simply took a few steps back and gave him some room in case it was some of fool play. As he tried to reach up and snatch her neck she simply backed up a little further to place herself out of his range. All the while cautiously eyeing him, trying to see if she could get in a safe hit. Getting the s**t kicked out of her wasn't a priority and it wouldn't help her in the field either.

森林

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379585271
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
Current Chakra 555 / 565xxxxxCurrent Stamina 135 / 135xxxxx
Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
• Botanist: If a roll on botany fails, receive one extra roll for that task
• Mokuton Heritage: Learn Bloodline techniques one [1] post faster
Class & Clan Reductions:
○ Sensor Class • Learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxOracle: Passively sense chakra in a radius of five [5] yards.
○ Medical Class • Learn Medical techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxEfficiency Expert: Select medical techniques have reduced cost.
○ Senju • Learn Suiton and Doton techniques one [1] post faster.
Techniques Used:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Why was it always the face? People always went to the face first, but there were so many more places to hit. The gennin lift her arm up, the opposite of the arm Kya had thrusted towards her; she then attempted to redirect the momentum of the punch downwards to her side. She wanted to throw Kya to the ground, flat on her face. Within moment, whether or not her throw connected, the gennin took a step back and yawned, placing a hand over her mouth. "Sorry brother, I'm really not in the mood for this right now. I'll see you later, m'kay? I haven't taken my afternoon nap..." She waved goodbye and walked off, though not exactly sure as to where.

{ Exeunt: River --------> ??? }

User Image
                                                      [ N a r a ] x [ F u u t o n / R a i t o n ] x [ F o o d i e - C h e f ] x [ K o n o h a ]
                                                      [ C l o s e - c o m b a t ] x [ B l o o d / T a i ] x [ D - r a n k / G e n n i n ]
                                                      [ C h a k r a : 205 // 205 ] x [ S t a m i n a : 280 // 295 ] x [ R y o : 500 ] x [ A C : 0 ]

[ Click here for more information ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                          >
                                                          >
                                                          >

{ Stat Increases }
                                                          > Base Stats
                                                            Speed +3 ( Moderately ), Reflex +3 ( Moderately ), Strength +0, Fortitude +0

> Momentary Bonuses
                                                            None

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            - Objectives
                                                            - Go
                                                            - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                          > Soft Formless: Simple Pary [ E-rank ]
                                                            A simple parry to block

> Soft Formless: Simple Redirection [ D-rank ]
                                                            A simple movement to redirection a hit

> Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                            Jutsu decription here

Azeiel The Risen
                                                      Naomi Tenkou
                                                      Praying Psycho Mantis
                                                      Malavaes
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dodging an attack was something easy to see coming, but a counterattack was usually of the sort of thing that was meant to be a surprise. The arm coming up interrupted her own attack, directing it towards the ground, but it wouldn't be nearly enough to cause her to fall even if it had stopped the attack. She recoiled quickly, and was ready to go in for another try since neither of them had scored a point yet. However, her opponent had back pedaled, perhaps aiming to make Kya stay on the offensive. That was fine with her, because offense or defense this wasn't her specialty. And then she yawned. Her guard came down, though her stance was still wide, and her eyes narrowed as her opponent claimed disinterest in the fight. Welp, she wasn't going on the mission anyway so it didn't bother Kya, who instead cast a glance at the other two as the girl walked away and stared at Chet. It likely had something to do with being a Nara, but she couldn't be sure. So instead she walked back to her gunbai and leaned against the weapon which was still erect in the ground.

___youwillknownihilism

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
    • Tycoon 200
    • Millionaire 200
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:56 am
    Naomi Tenkou

User Image

Chet
    Antidote

Chet's legs wrapped around Naomi's neck. Tightening them he let his body fall to the ground taking the girl along with him. Her head most likely hitting the floor while he protected his. He could've continued the assault and choked her with his legs, but he wasn't a big fan of beating up weak and pathetic people. Chet let go of Naomi's neck and laughed a little to himself. Part of him expected her to be tougher. Chet was good at telling if people liked him or not. Since most people outside of his circle didn't it was obvious when someone did. Now it was even more apparent when people showed an even greater amount of distaste towards him. He looked down at the girl and took another small dose of sake from his bong. He wanted to say something, but the squad leader was watching and judging how he acted. Chet didn't waste his days to become a gennin and flop at a spar session for misdemeanor. He looked over at Kya then the leader. All watching him. His body swaying from lack of balance. Raising his arms in the air, Chet smiled. The skull mask stretching.

Chet would walk over back to where he was sitting and fall flat on his back to look up at the sky. They had lost a member so now they were at an uneven number for sparring. Chet waited.

techniques used:
    B rank Formless Soft Physical Suiken

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:15 pm
    User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
    ¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
    ¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
    ¥ B-Ranked Chuunin ¥ Nara ¥
    ¥ Ryo: 011500 ¥ AC:00022350 ¥
    ¥ Chakra : 695 / 695 ¥ Stamina : 555 / 555 ¥

"Alright, switch up partners. Chet, Kya. You two are up. Others, rest. Begin when you are ready." He said, very simply and monotone.

Naomi Tenkou

malavaes

I Tortured Sleep I

Praying Psycho Mantis

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Gaian 0
    • Beta Contributor 0
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:55 am
    User ImageUser Image
    s**t happens and then you die cause reasons. There wasn't much point to this training since her hands were tied behind her back, and so far as Ophelia went it appeared that she had the right idea. Might as well go someplace that would utilize her talents instead. "Your sister had the right idea, I'm gonna see if Lady Hokage has anything for me" she said while picking herself up off the ground. ******** this s**t she's out.[Exit]

森林

Current BGM:
    Stats
    Konoha Registration #379585271
    Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
    Current Chakra 555 / 565xxxxxCurrent Stamina 135 / 135xxxxx
    Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
    • Botanist: If a roll on botany fails, receive one extra roll for that task
    • Mokuton Heritage: Learn Bloodline techniques one [1] post faster
    Class & Clan Reductions:
    ○ Sensor Class • Learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
    xxxxxOracle: Passively sense chakra in a radius of five [5] yards.
    ○ Medical Class • Learn Medical techniques one [1] post faster.
    xxxxxEfficiency Expert: Select medical techniques have reduced cost.
    ○ Senju • Learn Suiton and Doton techniques one [1] post faster.
    Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:21 pm
    User ImageUser Image

So another one had bitten the dust, huh. Well no matter, in the grand scheme. The weak tended to weed themselves out in the absence of a force culling them regardless. Natural selection and all that nonsense. As she thought this Kya's eyes trailed off to the side as she pondered the irony of being religious and an evolutionist. Either way, Yasu's voice silenced her inner monologue and she looked to her new opponent. Her body returned to a mostly neutral fighting stance as she awaited him to stand and bring himself to that odd stance from before. Whatever he had in store, Kya was wary that he was indeed a better hand to hand fighter than her. If she didn't explode into an offense, it was unlikely she could recover from a defensive onslaught at all. A chilling expression would cross her face when he did finally stand, and she would burst into action with more abandon than when she had went at Tor. Her foot would come up, surprisingly accurate, to strike his ribs from the side in a basic attack. This was mroe than her testing the waters. She fully wanted to knock him on his a**. [E rank Formless Kick - 10 stamina I think.]

___youwillknownihilism

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Millionaire 200
      • Wall Street 200
      PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:45 am
      User Image

Chet
      Antidote

Chet got back on his feet when he heard he had a new opponent. The moment he did the girl he knew as both Kya and Light Weight would launch an attack at him. He chuckled as he grabbed her leg before it could make contact with his ribs and pulled her towards him. A punch would direct itself towards her throat.

techniques used:
      C rank Formless Soft Physical Suiken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:01 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Catching her foot was something she was not super well prepared for, but even so she had to stay ready. Him pulling her definitely threw her off her ready position. She tried to shift her guard in time but only managed to direct the punch away from her throat and into her forearm, barely raised in time. She crashed into the ground after recoiling from the attack, but rolled back up and recovered, shaking her arm out. "Alright, that didn't feel good," she commented regarding the power of the attack.

___youwillknownihilism

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
        • Tycoon 200
        • Millionaire 200
        • Wall Street 200
        PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:51 pm
        User Image

Chet
        Antidote

Chet raised an eyebrow as Kya deflected his punch away from her throat and got herself free from his grasp. Her remark made him laugh a little. He could've followed up just like the last spar, but he was an Oni. He liked a challenge. Beating up people who were basically limited to his strength was boring and it was killing his buzz. Looking over at the squad leader, Chet asked "Is this good enough for you?" He asked. Hopefully Kya wouldn't use it as a chance to attack the guy. Something about her made him feel that she wouldn't be too happy with getting nocked down and then just accepting it.

techniques used:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:45 pm
        User ImageUser Image

The stinging in her forearm was intact, and her understanding of the situation was pretty well intact. He was better with his hands and feet than she was. But her specific skillset lay in weapons and genjutsu. Still when he turned away as if bored kya felt just a tad bit sleighted. "Hey! Pay attention!" she would say before swinging a fist towards the boy opposite her. This one was aimed to strike him in the cheek, and was a bit less calculated than her previous attacks had been. He did have a point though, as she new how futile it was to try and get one up on him while he wasn't looking. He still had skill over her after all.

___youwillknownihilism

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
          • Tycoon 200
          • Millionaire 200
          • Wall Street 200
          PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:45 am
          User Image

Chet
          Antidote

Chet scrunched up his face bracing Kya's blow. Part of him knew it was gonna happen and the other didn't care. "********." He mumbled before her fist made contact with his face. His eyes widened at the impact it had. He wasn't expecting the amount of Wham! That she put into it. His body lost balance and the boy tried to maintain it before ultimately falling on the ground. "You get one of those!" Chet declared lifting up his right index finger.
          Getting up, Chet cracked his neck twice. "I might be a drunk. But that was dirty as ********." Performing several pointless hand seals that had no actual chakra manipulation behind them, Chet would finish with a horse seal and dash towards the girl. The leader said it would be a jutsuless fight and it would, but he didn't say anything about lying. The moment Chet got 2 feet of distance between himself and Kya, the boy would shout "Demon Fire Release: Invocation of the deadly sins!" In his mind fire was erupting from all sides like it was armageddon. Demons clawing their way out from the pits of hell to take Kya down with them. Chet tripped though and this time it was an actual accident. The demons all laughed. "Shut the ******** up!" He cussed as they all receded back from where they came. His face planted on the ground.

techniques used:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:12 pm
          User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
          ¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
          ¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
          ¥ B-Ranked Chuunin ¥ Nara ¥
          ¥ Ryo: 011500 ¥ AC:00022350 ¥
          ¥ Chakra : 695 / 695 ¥ Stamina : 555 / 555 ¥

Pulling a small ring bound book from under his robes he began to jot down a few things. The fact that his sister simply left, and that Nozumi did the same. As far as he was concerned those two has disrespected not only his leadership, his command, and himself but the Hokage as well by way of the former. The second thing that he noted was the fact that Chet, surprising managed to perform quite well in his current state, he owed him and apology it seemed. Finally he noted the cunning Kya displayed which, while expected of a genjutsu user, was still something he could appreciate.

Pushing himself to his feet he opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by the caw of a bird. Holding out his arm he pulled the message from the back of the bird and quickly read it with a heavy sigh at the end, Turning to the other two he nodded,"You both performed well. Chet my restriction on your drinking is hereby lifted. Kya your performance was better then I expected. Well done both of you. However party time is over. Find Kya find Nozumi and my sister. Tell them to meet up in the academy building for a briefing. But first you and Chet are to go to the brass gauntlet and get whatever supplies you need. File them under requisitions. Ensure that you pick up at least five sets of communicators. Chet once your done swing by the hospital and pick up three aid kits also under requisitions. Mission time so lets make this quick. Dismissed."

malavaes

Praying Psycho Mantis

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
          • Millionaire 200
          • Hygienic 200
          • Cat Fancier 100

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:39 am
          User ImageUser Image

Kya's surprise attack was met with a bit of disdain from her opponent, which made her smirk abit. He came at her again, and she was actually concerned by his handseals until... well until nothing happened. Still when he tripped Kya was reminded of how he'd ******** up Naomi and she went to shuffle backwards quickly. Instead, she too tripped over a rock and fell on her romp, seeing he too had fallen. She dusted off her hands, deciding to wait for her opponent to get up before she dead and still hiding her smile over the silliness of the situation poorly. When the bird came down, Kya peered at Yasuhiro for a reaction to what he was reading. Apparently it was time for things to get underway finally. Kya bounced to her feet with a motion practiced from having to stand immediately after prayer, and then she turned towards Chet, pointing a finger at him and speaking plainly. "Maybe next time I'll get to take you with all my skills instead, eh? I'll meet ya at the academy, comrade," she offered taking up her gunbai and deciding it was past time she get the old weapon some friends. As she left she'd toss a nod, almost a bow to Chet, and then one to Yasuhiro as well. First stop, the armory. [Exit]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces
            Fun Stuff