Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our RolePlay World

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all Roleplays 

Tags: Roleplay, Enjoyment, action, Random, original 

Reply Our RolePlay World
Sword Art Online: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mega90
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 pm
Yamen gave a bored, but weary smile, and waved her comment off.

“Of sorts, but that’s not important right now. What is important is that Rin is going to need to get stronger if she is going to compete in the Gloria in Dolore. Now, I have arranged some training for her, but I still would like you to keep an eye on her. Don’t be afraid to test her every now and again and see what she’s learned.” He lay his head back against the chair and closed his eyes. “You know, give her some pointers, or whatever.”  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:37 pm
Amara raised a brow.

"You found someone to train her? Who, and you know you could have asked me for help if you were feeling overwhelmed with her."  

Zarkon90
Crew

Mega90
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:27 am
Yamen shook his head.

“It’s not that I was feeling overwhelmed with her. I just think that this will be the best way that she can get stronger quickly. Besides, we have enough problems to worry about right now. If that new event is really legit, we are going to have to organize the guild into teams to make sure that Crestfallen is well represented.” He brushed his hair back before rising to his feet. “Well, in any case, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.”  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:21 am
Amara's gaze hardened.

"Yamen, you didn't answer me. Who is it you got to train her if not you?"

Amara's tone was serious, indicating she had no intention of letting Yamen slip out of answering her question.  

Zarkon90
Crew

Mega90
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:47 pm
Yamen gave a half smile and rose form his chair, turning his back on Amara.

“I just asked an old friend who owed me a favor. Don’t worry about it. We can talk about it more when the time comes. For now, I think I’m going to head out and get some sleep. Don’t forget to check out the Heaven Spire festival tonight, m’kay? I’ll see you tomorrow.” Before she had time to answer, he stepped out the door, ignoring any protest that came from behind him.

Rin sat alone on the forest floor. Her muscles ached from her training with Vyathan, and though she was tired and sore, she felt strangely good. It was hard to explain, but the sensation that one got from playing a VRMMO and growing strong was strangely euphoric. There was little wonder why they had become so popular so fast.

A cool rain began to drizzle from the sky, and she allowed the needle like droplets to cascade across her sweat soaked face. The sounds of nature surrounded her, and she dared to close her eyes for a few moments of peaceful respite. Outside, she was tranquil, but within, her mind was swimming. In such a short time, her life had changed so drastically. It had been less than a week ago that she had been hesitant to even try Alfheim Online, and now she was part of a guild, being trained by several different people at once, and had been pulled headlong into a world she knew nothing about.

The ping of a PM brought her out of her reflection, and she quickly scanned the message from Yamen.

“Come to the Crestfallen Guild hall tomorrow morning at 8. If you still want to get stronger, that’s where the next phase of your training begins. Also, there’s a festival going on in the TOB tonight. You should think about checking it out if you’re bored.” She breathed a stress laden sigh and closed her eyes once again.

The chirping of early evening crickets soothed her tired mind, and she sat for a few moments longer simply appreciating the world around her. As the sky grew darker, however, she rose to her feet and made her way back towards the teleport crystal.

The town was alive as she walked down its streets. People rushed back and forth moving from stall to stall in the flood of the festival. Rin’s eyes glowed as she saw all the decorations, attractions, and wares that were on display. Nearby, a man was selling candied apples, and she casually made her way over to him, stepping up to the counter when her turn came.

“Ah, good evening, little lady. What will it be tonight?” He asked, a flamboyant nature evident in his movements and speech.

“I was wondering if you could tell me what’s going on?” The man looked at her from behind small rounded spectacles.

“Why, it’s the annual festival put on the by the Heaven Spire guild. Rumor has it that they are using it this year to size up some of their competition for the upcoming event, but who can say if that’s factual.” He gave Rin a wink and leaned forward on the counter. “So then, how about a sweet for you, my sweet?” A shiver ran down Rin’s spine, but she forced an awkward smile.

“Um…sure.” Paying the man a seemingly unreasonable amount, she took the candied apple with a word of thanks and stepped away from the stall.

It hadn’t taken Rin long to hear about the Heaven Spire guild. Alongside Crestfallen, they were considered one of the top guilds on the server. They had high ranking members in nearly every large aspect of the game, from markets and trade, to PVP and PVE. If there was a feature in ALO for it, they had someone managing it at a high level.

She wandered aimlessly for a short while longer, taking in the sights, casually chatting with people, and enjoying the festival until she saw a familiar figure a short distance ahead of her.

“Hiroku!” Her voice called out almost before she knew what she was saying, and a light blush colored her features. Regardless, she rushed forward towards the tall teen, weaving through the crowd to get to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:45 am
Hiroku wandered aimlessly through the town of beginnings, casually stopping every now and then to observe the bright stalls that had been set up for the festival. It never failed to amaze him how alive this world was, despite being a virtual world.

A soft sigh escaped the teens lips as he glanced up at the sky, drowning out the noise of the bustling crowd around him. His mind wandered back over the days events, lingering on Emia.

"What a strange girl..." Hiroku mused to himself. "So she was the first one to discover the strange events that have been going on here hmm?"

The black cloaked teens thoughts were interrupted when he heard the barely audible voice call out to him.

Lowering his head once more Hiroku scanned the crowd searching for the source of the call. It didn't take him long to spot the bright, elegant white dress of Crestfallens. newest princess.

"Hey Rin." Hiroku said with a smile as he began making his way toward the young girl.  

Zarkon90
Crew

Mega90
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:59 am
Rin’s grin widened when she saw that Hiroku had noticed her. She fought through throngs of players that were moving to and fro, looking at all the festival had to offer. When at last she reached him, she all but fell into him, pushed by nearby travelers. She looked up with a blushing smile.

“Hey, Hiroku. How have you been?” The lights of the festivals danced in her ruby eyes, and her pale skin glowed with a pearlescent quality in the light cast by a thousand lanterns.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:03 am
Hiroku reached out quickly, catching her as she fell into him. He returned her smile.

"It's been an interesting day to say the least. Glad to see you are still playing. How is guild life treating you?"
Hiroku asked, his tone friendly and surprisingly warm.  

Zarkon90
Crew

Mega90
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:07 am
Rin let an exasperated puff of air escape before she gave a reassuring smile.

“Interesting…to say the least. If I can say nothing else, they are dedicated to making sure that I get strong enough to uphold their reputation.” She said with a shrug. “So what about you? I don’t know if I should believe the rumors, but a post I read on some message board that everyone told me to check out indicated that you were probably the strongest player in the game. What could qualify as ‘interesting’ to you at this point?” She questioned curiously. Almost immediately, she added, “If you don’t mind sharing…that is.”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:14 am
The black cloaked teen let out a chuckle.

"Well I don't know as I would believe every rumor you read on forums. As for your question, I have been looking into some, lets just say anomalies in the game recently and it has lead to some rather interesting encounters." Hiroku said, a bit of humor in his tone.

"So you said they are ensuring you get stronger hmm? I assume the set up some of their strongest to train you?" He said, sticking his hands calmly into his overcoat's pockets as he shifted to let a group of players pass him.  

Zarkon90
Crew

Mega90
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:18 am
Rin gave an unsure nod.

I’m not really sure to be honest. Yamen was training me today, and I had a chance to train with a girl named Re-Re earlier, and…then there was this strange man who trained me named Vyathan…but I’m not even sure he’s part of the guild…” She put her head in her hands and shook it gently. “It’s all been a little overwhelming. Now I’m supposed to meet Yamen at the Guild Hall tomorrow morning where he said he’d start the next phase of my training.” She paused for a moment. “I’m not sure I’ve even reached phase one, let alone passed it.”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:24 am
Hiroku gave a soft smile and gently placed his right hand on the young girls head.

"I know it is overwhelming and that you want to live up to the guilds expectations but don't forget, this is a game, you are supposed to have fun here. Don't let the expectations of others take away from that. Strength takes time to acquire, it doesn't happen overnight. Stats and gear only do so much, it takes more then that to be truly strong. Don't let this guild drive you out of the game because they are pressuring you to be something you aren't. You are Rin first and their princess second, don't forget that." As Hiroku spoke, his voice was soft and kind.  

Zarkon90
Crew

Mega90
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:34 am
Rin looked up at him with wide eyes. A look of relief washed over her, and she nodded.

“Thanks, I needed to hear that. Sometimes I can let the pressures of real life follow me into the game, I guess.” There was a moment of silence between them. It didn’t last long, however, as they were once again pushed by other players rushing past. Rin looked around and shook her head. “This is insane. I knew this game had a big player population, but having this many people all in the Town of Beginnings at the same time…” Her thought was cut off prematurely by the bellow of a nearby vendor. “Flame Sparklers! Get your Flame Sparklers here. Point them up at the sky, pump a single point of MP and watch ‘em light up the night. Four for 1000 Cor. One night only!” Rin looked up at Hiroku. “What are Fire Sparklers?”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:40 am
"They are kind of like hand launched fireworks. Each of the four colors represents a different magical element. You use them like you would a low level spell, just cast and launch." Hiroku looked over to the stand. "Perhaps it would just be easier to show you."

With that the teen made his way to the stand. "Good evening. I will take an eight pack please." Hiroku transferred the Cor from his inventory and returned to stand by Rin's side a minute later. "Here, try it." He said, handing the small bundle to the young girl.  

Zarkon90
Crew

Mega90
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:42 am
“Er..thank you. You didn’t have to spend your money on that.” She hesitated for a moment, turning the small objects over in her hands. “Is it really okay to use these in the middle of town?”  
Our RolePlay World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff