Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Day i ran away from home and met "the dark side." Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:07 pm
((Okay, here I go!))

Sola dropped the book she had in her hands and held up another bottle of the beautiful red liquid. The tantalizing liquid mesmerized Sola for some reason, telling her to try a sip. She shook her head, breaking away from the grip it had on her. Quickly, Sola shoved it into her pocket and tried to forget about it. She looked around the library, it was quiet...and lonely. Lonely...a word Sola never wanted any part of again...Lonely...a word that brought her back to the time when she wondered the streets, a time before Charlie and Darien saved her...a time after Simon saved her from the orphanage, a cruel place Simon and her endured together before they escaped and their group started. Sola's legs began to shake at the thought of that cruel place and she leaned onto the bookcase for support. She never wanted to think of that place again, the place Simon resolved to go back to without her. Sola could only imagine what Simon and the others had to live with when he went back. She slowly slid down the bookcase and hugged her legs, her head resting on top. Sola was glad Darien had left, she needed to stay strong in front of him. Never showing any weakness--besides her love for sweets--to both Darien and Charlie was the hardest thing Sola ever did. Sola took the bottle out of her pocket once again and stared into the glittering liquid. Something was different about it though...the color seemed darker than before. Probably just the lighting.
Simon searched through his drawers for his past, the one thing that he never let go of after all these years. He had hid it well, because now even he couldn't find it. Wait! I had a false bottom in one of these drawers. Simon said to himself. He began to knock on the bottom of all his drawers until he heard the victorious sound of a hollow chamber. Simon pried the wood open and carefully took the thin, small box that lay inside. Wrapping his fingers around the fragile thing, Simon let out a satisfied sigh. Now he could leave, knowing he could finally finish what didn't happen that day. Simon opened the box to reveal two necklaces, one was a amethyst the size of his thumbnail hanging from a silver chain and the other was a garnet the size of his thumbnail hanging from a gold chain. "A bit flashy for you, but it is your birthday." Simon murmured to himself the words he wanted to say to Sola that day. He closed the box and neatly slid it into his pocket. Now he could go back to Mistress Katherine and Sola and Darien.
Sola stood back up and looked at the bottle one last time before placing it on the self in front of her. The bottle seemed to glow in the shady area, it was strange. Sola needed to take her mind off of the bottle so she picked up the book closest to her and opened it. To her surprise there wasn't another bottle or just regular pages but a smaller book. A very dumb thing to do, but look at the family she was dealing with. Sola was tempted to look through it, but she needed more time. She shoved it into her shirt and stuffed the bottle into her pocket. Darien was taking too long, Sola went to go see him and Katherine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:48 am
An angry gleam appeared in the demon's eyes, his nose crinkling in disgust at her. He glared down at her, "Study?!" he snarled and grabbed her by the hair, soon wrenching her up to his eye level. His eyes soon changed from the fake color of Darien's crystal blue eyes that he had used, back to the milky black the demon sported so well. His vessel wanted this woman dead as well...he liked when Darien and he agreed on such things as murder. "Katherine isn't your daughter anymore, you dirty little witch." he hissed and eyed her darkly, he hated women like her...he disliked most people but hate meant kill, and since this woman was immortal, he could at least have the next best thing and buy some time. He soon released her hair but instead of falling to the ground, the demon's shadows formed together and lifted the woman off the ground... no need to waste energy. His gaze soon flicked to the entrance of Katherine's room, someone coming? The demon summoned a dark shadow dagger...quite vicious looking, most definitely a weapon to inflict pain more than anything.

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:35 pm
Juliette winced in pain."But Katherine is knocked out, that's why she needs to take the drugs, we always test after she has her medicine." She insisted.

Johnathan finally was able to stand and he walked to Katherine's room, a grim look on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:52 pm
red jade carnation
The Ardent Apathist

(( are you guys done with the roleplay or something??)  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:26 pm
[[Whelp, this is a long overdue apology. I don't want to make excuses or anything like that. I just want to say I genuinely like and miss this roleplay and everyone in it and the guild in general. And it's my own fault for not keeping up with posts and I'd like to apologize for that. I can't really promise that I'll keep up from now on because I'm actually going away to college tomorrow and everything is going to change and I really don't know if I'll be able to. But I consider this place to be an important part of my past and it's familiar and it would be nice to have something like that when I go somewhere that is completely foreign to me. Arg, what I'm trying to say, I guess, is that at a time, this guild was a kind of home to me, in that it was a place I could go and be comfortable, and I suppose I wouldn't mind having that again. So if anyone is interested in continuing roleplaying here [or even in a new one] just post and I'll do my best to get my s**t together.
Thanks.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:04 pm
The Ardent Apathist
[[Whelp, this is a long overdue apology. I don't want to make excuses or anything like that. I just want to say I genuinely like and miss this roleplay and everyone in it and the guild in general. And it's my own fault for not keeping up with posts and I'd like to apologize for that. I can't really promise that I'll keep up from now on because I'm actually going away to college tomorrow and everything is going to change and I really don't know if I'll be able to. But I consider this place to be an important part of my past and it's familiar and it would be nice to have something like that when I go somewhere that is completely foreign to me. Arg, what I'm trying to say, I guess, is that at a time, this guild was a kind of home to me, in that it was a place I could go and be comfortable, and I suppose I wouldn't mind having that again. So if anyone is interested in continuing roleplaying here [or even in a new one] just post and I'll do my best to get my s**t together.
Thanks.]]

aw ardent! its okay, we may start a "new rp" in another thread, but pick up from where we left off, feel free to suddenly be alive and have been plotting in a closet if you want hahahahahaa  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:17 pm
Mystressfluffy2
The Ardent Apathist
Thanks.]]

aw ardent! its okay, we may start a "new rp" in another thread, but pick up from where we left off, feel free to suddenly be alive and have been plotting in a closet if you want hahahahahaa

((:3 I definitely think it would be awesome if we got the guild all nice and organized and start back up on this in another thread > biggrin muahahaha *hyper* <3))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:10 pm
yoohoofairy
Mystressfluffy2
The Ardent Apathist
Thanks.]]

((:3 I definitely think it would be awesome if we got the guild all nice and organized and start back up on this in another thread > biggrin muahahaha *hyper* <3))

yaaay!  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash