Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
__...Did this girl not believe in handshakes? Selina withdrew her arm but maintained her smile as Ada asked her how the mission went. "I got all of the info! We definitely have more weapons than people in this village." Selina said as she raised the hand which had the inventory written down on multiple sheets of paper. The girl then used her other hand to flip through the pages and look at various details. "Did you know that we have over fifty four THOUSAND kunai? I don't even have a single one." She said as she continued to flip through the list. After a moment, however, she brought them back to a neutral position and gave the papers to Ada. "Doctor Chocobo said to give these to you, right? Hopefully these weapons will be enough to stop the oncoming battle." She said, completely unaware that she butchered Chosokabe's name. Her mind was so flustered by the sheer numbers of the weapons that she wasn't thinking clearly on the minor details.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 150 || 365】○【STAMINA: 105 || 135
Technique Used:
Shadow Clone • [ Rank B]
_☆ 160 chakra l l 20 stamina
Shadow Clone • [ Rank B]
_☆ 25 chakra l l 10 stamina
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:04 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Ada watched Selina again retract her hand. Yeah, no touchy. Last thing that needed to happen was someone throwing off someone else's groove. Despite that slightly awkward socialization gesture, Ada did maintain an overall friendly demeanor. She listened to what was said up until the end and softly chuckled at the comment about not having any part of the village's rather impressive reserve of kunai knives. "Honestly, I don't remember if our sempai back there said to give them to me. However, I'll hold onto them and pass them his way next time I see him." Ada took the papers and stored them away in her sleeve for the time being. "I've mostly managed to accomplish the task given to me as well. So I suppose you could say that we've both proven successful." She figured that this was a worthy transition option in the topic, "Miss Rosewater, have you made any progress with your own training?" Ada slightly tilted her head to one side while awaiting a reply.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 305 || 305】○【STAMINA: 95 || 95
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:54 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Selina nodded as Ara asked if she also did any training. All of the training her clone did swirled back to her, and combined with the physical training she did back before getting her headband Selina was ready for most combat interactions. "I did! We all have to do our part to make this world as bright as possible." Selina said with a smile. She then raised her right hand and made a peace symbol. "To make this world a better place is the goal of all shinobi. And as a magical girl, I will sing with my heart and fight with my soul to make it good." Admittedly the line didn't sound as good as it did when she rehearsed it in front of a mirror, but she still felt going saying it. Her hand lowered as she then looked solemnly at Ada. "What about you Miss Rio? Are you ready to make the world better?" She asked, unaware of the weight the question imply. It was easy for the naive to ask philosophical questions.

Selina recalled the training she did for herself. She remembered how she used to practice her dodging. Left and right she stepped in order to dodge imaginary attacks. She also worked on performing jumps and dodge rolls to maneuver away from strikes.

In addition, she recalled how she practiced her archery. As she swerved from imaginary attacks, she practiced swiftly raising her bow with her right hand and drawing an arrow back with her left. Her aim flew true as the arrows flew off rapidly.

After she would practice an arrow, however, she would envision an enemy firing a weapon back at her. With her bow she would use both hands as she practiced parrying ranged weapons away. She side stepped with her feet and twirled her bow around as she honed the art of parrying. Finally, she buckled her knees as she imagined a particularly strong attack coming down on her.

Once she practiced this, she then imagined her counter attack. She knees pushed up as her hands moved to one end of the bow in order to swing it better as a bat. Her hips followed the swing as she imagined pushing the enemy off. Finally she then swiftly pulled out an arrow and shot down the spot the enemy was.

After that, she practiced again quick movement. Left and right she jolted in order to dodge imagined strikes. In addition, she also combined it with jumping backward and forward. She even managed to get one flip in it.

When she landed, she pulled her bow back and aimed her shot and steadied her aim. She kept her pose sturdy as she lined up her imagined shot with a target. It was one thing to shoot swiftly, but another all together to practice her aim. Nevertheless, she held her aim for over a half an hour. After the strain nearly overwhelmed her, she focused herself and fired off the arrow.

As a last ditch effort, she figured that she should practice throwing the bow too. Selina leaned her body back and raised her bow over her right shoulder. She held the bow on one side with both hands and then threw the weapon. The weapon twirled in the air before it crashed on the ground, presumably doing damage.

After it landed, Selina made a dash for it. She quickly took an arrow from her quiver as she did a barrel roll forward from the bow. As she rolled over the bow she grabbed it with her free hand, and then as she landed back on her feet she swiftly drew the bowstring back with the hand with the arrow. In a rapid stream of movement Selina perfected her aim and fired off at the imaginary opponent behind her.

With all of this training, she rested a bit. After she did, she performed the routine again.

Selina recalled the training she did for herself. She remembered how she used to practice her dodging. Left and right she stepped in order to dodge imaginary attacks. She also worked on performing jumps and dodge rolls to maneuver away from strikes.

In addition, she recalled how she practiced her archery. As she swerved from imaginary attacks, she practiced swiftly raising her bow with her right hand and drawing an arrow back with her left. Her aim flew true as the arrows flew off rapidly.

After she would practice an arrow, however, she would envision an enemy firing a weapon back at her. With her bow she would use both hands as she practiced parrying ranged weapons away. She side stepped with her feet and twirled her bow around as she honed the art of parrying. Finally, she buckled her knees as she imagined a particularly strong attack coming down on her.

Once she practiced this, she then imagined her counter attack. She knees pushed up as her hands moved to one end of the bow in order to swing it better as a bat. Her hips followed the swing as she imagined pushing the enemy off. Finally she then swiftly pulled out an arrow and shot down the spot the enemy was.

After that, she practiced again quick movement. Left and right she jolted in order to dodge imagined strikes. In addition, she also combined it with jumping backward and forward. She even managed to get one flip in it.

When she landed, she pulled her bow back and aimed her shot and steadied her aim. She kept her pose sturdy as she lined up her imagined shot with a target. It was one thing to shoot swiftly, but another all together to practice her aim. Nevertheless, she held her aim for over a half an hour. After the strain nearly overwhelmed her, she focused herself and fired off the arrow.

As a last ditch effort, she figured that she should practice throwing the bow too. Selina leaned her body back and raised her bow over her right shoulder. She held the bow on one side with both hands and then threw the weapon. The weapon twirled in the air before it crashed on the ground, presumably doing damage.

After it landed, Selina made a dash for it. She quickly took an arrow from her quiver as she did a barrel roll forward from the bow. As she rolled over the bow she grabbed it with her free hand, and then as she landed back on her feet she swiftly drew the bowstring back with the hand with the arrow. In a rapid stream of movement Selina perfected her aim and fired off at the imaginary opponent behind her.
(Formless: Soft Physical & Bow: B-ranked Formless)

After she finished her basic training, Selina practiced a different technique. This one was designed to use chakra in order to stimulate super strength. According to the description, it was called the Cherry Blossom Collision. It would only impact her fist, but that was all she needed to begin with. Once she mastered it, she could make it work for her legs.

First she channeled chakra throughout her body. Selina meditated as she allowed the chakra to enhance her body. She felt it swirl around her and covered her fist. It was at that moment that she leaped into the air and crashed her fist upon the ground. The ground erupted into a crater, which signaled the initial mastery of the technique.

Now it was only a matter of sustaining it. At first, Selina could not get the handle of it. The technique stated that she would only need to apply half of the chakra and stamina in order to maintain the effects. Yet, while she tried to lower the pressure, she found herself unable to do anything super strength related.

In order to keep the technique going, Selina had to keep apply it at its usual cost. As she did so, she found gathering the chakra and stamina to use the attack easier with each use. Soon, it became as easy as forming a fist to channel the chakra into the limb. Now the challenging was to keep it going.

Selina breathed easily. She had to practice allowing the chakra to enhance her body. She allowed herself to relax until she felt something influence her body. Once she did, she tried one more strike.

This time, her super strength remained. No matter how many times she punched the ground, Selina found her super strength retain its power. She had mastered the technique. She was a master of the cherry blossom collision.
(Cherry Blossom Collision: C-ranked formless)

After she finished her cherry blossom collision, Selina practiced a different technique. This one was designed to use chakra in order to stimulate super strength. According to the description, it was called the Bruising Sky Leg. It would only impact her legs, but that was all she needed. Once she mastered it, she would have super strength throughout her body.

First she channeled chakra throughout her body. Selina meditated as she allowed the chakra to enhance her body. She felt it swirl around her and covered her fist. It was at that moment that she leaped into the air and crashed her heel upon the ground. The ground erupted into a crater, which signaled the initial mastery of the technique.

Now it was only a matter of sustaining it. At first, Selina could not get the handle of it. The technique stated that she would only need to apply half of the chakra and stamina in order to maintain the effects. Yet, while she tried to lower the pressure, she found herself unable to do anything super strength related.

In order to keep the technique going, Selina had to keep apply it at its usual cost. As she did so, she found gathering the chakra and stamina to use the attack easier with each use. Soon, it became as easy as forming a fist to channel the chakra into the foot. Now the challenging was to keep it going.

Selina breathed easily. She had to practice allowing the chakra to enhance her body. She allowed herself to relax until she felt something influence her body. Once she did, she tried one more strike.

This time, her super strength remained. No matter how many times she kicked the ground, Selina found her super strength retain its power. She had mastered the technique. She was a master of the bruising sky leg.
(Bruising Sky Leg: C-ranked Formless)

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 365 || 365】○【STAMINA: 135 || 135
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Ada closed her eyes and thought for a second. After a short pause she just shook her head with a simplistic smile on her lips before replying, "If that is our grand purpose as shinobi then it's new news to me. I haven't any idea how I could make the world as a whole better. For now, I only want to focus on bettering myself and supporting our nation in whatever capacity is asked of me." Despite how illogical Selina's version of ambition seemed to Ada, she couldn't deem it as right to slap the other girl's dreams around with reality as she specifically understood it. For all Ada knew, her true purpose beyond her simplistic ambitions did reach toward a global scaling. Opening her eyes again, Ada asked with a humorous curiosity in her tone, "So then... you are a shinobi and a magical girl? Does that set us apart in some way if did not also see myself as the latter?" Ada kept her hands busy by simply performing hand seals at random. It was a harmless habit she'd picked up since she started learning ninja arts at a much younger age.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 305 || 305】○【STAMINA: 95 || 95
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:42 am
User ImageUser Image
__Ada sounded so smart when she talked. Selina was wide eyed when the other girl revealed that her goals were to better herself and her nation. It seemed so much more narrow focused than Selina's ambitions, but at the same time it made hers seem much more plausible. This just meant that Selina would have to work twice as hard to make the world a better place! Selina's face exaggerated her confusion when Ada asked about what separated the two with the magical girl title. "Well... Being a Magical Girl is more about a set of mind than it is anything like being a ninja..." She said as she seriously pondered the question. Her left fist was under her chin while her right hand rest on the side of her face, making her head tilt slightly to the side of the hand. It was then that she removed her left hand and snapped the fingers in front of her, signalling a eureka moment! "I got it! If you would like, I could teach you how to think like a magical girl. That way, evil will know better than to try and corrupt you." Selina said as her right hand lowered to her side, and her left hand pointed at Ada. Her eyes were filled with optimism as she hoped to inspire others like she was inspired.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 365 || 365】○【STAMINA: 135 || 135
Technique Used:
Shadow Clone • [ Rank ]
_
Shadow Clone • [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:04 am
User ImageUser Image
__ So, it was a state of mind? "Interesting..." Ada mumbled at first and then replied with a nod, "Yes, please. Enlighten me about the ways of a magical girl." She then held her left hand out slightly, all fingers but the index curled into her palm to gesture a singular discrepancy, "However, I would like to hold off on signing any contracts, if there are any to concern myself with." Ada was never much a fan of faeries or talking magical creatures. Somehow, they always seemed more tricky than their outward appearance initially suggested.

Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:14 am
User ImageUser Image
__Selina smiled widely when Ada agreed to become a magical girl. The fact that she didn't want to sign any contracts was fair, since after all not everyone can be made to will such a part of your life away. Yet, the fact that she wanted to learn meant that Ada had it in her to change the world. "Alright! The first lesson is learning what to say when evil tries to corrupt you." Selina said as she raised up her right hand and pointed up her index finger. Her hand then became an open palm as she continued with, "When evil tries to corrupt you, you say no! You say no until it goes away." She said confidently as she stretched out her hand in the stop hand symbol. She then retracted her hand as she looked somberly at Ada. "Sometimes though, evil doesn't go away with being told no. That's why you need to also be able to fight!" At that moment, Selina reached behind her and pulled off her bow. She gripped it with her right hand and kept it lowered to her side. "How about it? Do you want to see if you can fend off evil?" She asked with the sweetest smile. To her this was only a spar if Ada wanted to. If not, then she would be content in knowing that Ada had the willpower to repel the corruption of evil.

Technique Used:
Shadow Clone • [ Rank ]
_
Shadow Clone • [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x [ x Z x y x u x n x a xxx H x y x u x u x g x a x ]

DO NOT LET YOUR EYES CORRUPT YOU, CLOSE THEM AND SEE THE TRUE BEAUTY OF THIS WORLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zyuna made her way in to the Dojo and to her own personal corner, despite the confused looks she got. Why would a blind person be in the Dojo after all? How could anyone do physical hand to hand combat without sight? People were so close minded, using their eyes to guide them. Zyuna pulled one of the scrolls off of the wall, before moving to a place where she knew she was out of sight. Once she was sure she was safe, Zyuna took off her blindfold and looked at the scrolls in her hands. She went through several of them, looking at her options. She finally found a style she was happy with, a mixture of augmentation and powerful striking.

The first few techniques listed were important augmentations for her to learn, so she started on them. Hou: Pau was the irst one, which meant Fire: Bursting. Needless to say she would need to know the raging intensity of fire and learn to be it. Zyuna got in to her base stance; one hand behind her back, hand balled in to a fist, the other arm held in front of her, elbow bent, hand straight, legs a shoulder's width apart, right leg more forward. She began a chain of punches and kicks, forcing herself to keep moving while imagining a fire raging in her mind. After doing this for a while, she became satisfied with the increase to her speed and moved on.

[ L E A R N E D ! ] Fire: Bursting ( Hou: Pao ), 1 // 1

The next technique embodied earth, and so the gennin put back on her blindfold and sat on the ground to meditate. Sitting on her knees, the Hyuuga placed her hands in her lap and closed her eyes. Taking in a deep breath she focused on the idea of the solid cool ground beneath her. Letting that breath out she focused deeper in to the earth and imagined herself becoming like it, feeling deep inside her the same physical strength that any person had the chance to pull out of them. She did this for some time in till she was sure she correctly embodied earth.

[ L E A R N E D ! ] Earth: Crossing ( Tu: Heng ), 1 / / 1

❖ CHAKRA :: 000 / 000 x ❖ STAMINA :: 000 // 000 x ❖ AC :: 0 x ❖ RYO :: 0
[ BYAKUGAN ] ❖ [ BLOOD / TAI ] ❖ [ D-RANK / GENNIN ] ❖ [ FUUTON / RAITON ] ❖ [ KUMO ]

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      > Brawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
      > Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals
      > Sight for Touch: When wearing a blindfold, Zyuna can sense the most minute changes in the air pressure around her, allowing her to almost "see" her surroundings. This innate ability was formed over long periods of time training with her chakra nature and training blindfolded. This effect however is counteracted by being able to see; be it taking off her blindfold or activating her Byakugan. This effect is also disrupted when great amounts of wind are disturbed in her general vicinity, such as a tornado.
      > Serenity In All Things: Hyuuga are very good at manipulating chakra and Zyuna is no exception to that. Through hard determination and training, Zyuna has learned to chain Ninjutsu with any Taijutsu with no hand seals for 1.5x the combined cost-- still takes up two activations. ( Taijutsu Technique + Ninjutsu Technique x 1.5 = total cost )

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
      Current Stats
        Speed: Moderately [ +3 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: Moderately [ +3 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
      > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:22 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Ada raised and rested one of her index fingers on her lips while she watched Selina eagerly brandish her bow and offer to show her first-hand how a magical girl defended herself against the evils that didn't simply accept "no" as an acceptable means of dismissal. "Hmmmnn..." Even if her training wasn't anywhere close to complete, it wouldn't hurt to use such an opportunity to evaluate herself and a comrade in arms at the same time. Ada gave a small smirk behind her fingertip. "I accept your challenge, Miss Rosewater." Considering her options, she had a pretty limited repertoire of techniques. Ada could either start small or show off right away. Perhaps it could be to her advantage to attempt the former if Selina happened to be ahead of her since graduating the academy? With a decision made, Ada simply readied a kunai in each hand, leaving her falchion holstered on her back for the time being. The kunai in her left hand was held in a forward grip while the right hand's weapon was in a reversed grip. She herself assumed a combat ready stance with her right hand steadied between her and Selina while the other blade was mostly hidden behind her. Selina made the challenge, so Ada would also let her make the first move. That was just how she did things most of the time.

Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:08 am
User ImageUser Image
__Selina readied herself as it was time to fight! Her knees bent as she then leaped back from Ada's location. Two arrows were pulled from her quiver while she was in the air. As she was landing she pulled her bow string back and fired one arrow at Ada's torso. When she landed she already had her string drawn and her bow steadied as she fired a second shot, this one with more force. The first arrow was aimed to be a distraction, something to make Ada instinctively block. The second arrow, which should follow very closely, was designed to break her guard. She wanted to test the woman's ability to repel or dodge evil, which is what she had to pretend to be. Not that she was evil! She had to pretend though.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 365 || 365】○【STAMINA: 120 || 135
Technique Used:
Formless Bow • [ Rank E ]
_
Formless Bow • [ Rank D ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Regalina Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:10 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Ada could manage to keep track of oncoming projectiles well enough as the next novice. What she was more concerned with was not losing focus on her opponent. The first attack shot her way was met with a parrying sweep of her left hand's kunai, and she'd carefully time a half-pivot to allow the other arrow's trajectory to land against the broadside of the holstered sword on her back. At the sound of the clashing panging noise that result Ada finished her pivot to a full three-hundred and sixty degrees, throwing the right hand's kunai with a rather basic amount of effort. The thrown blade was aimed pretty much dead center on Selina without any specific target, similar to how her arrows had been fired (yeah, Ada noticed that). It wouldn't be hard to dodge or anything, but this wouldn't be much of a spar if only one person attacked or counterattacked the whole time.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 305 || 305】○【STAMINA: 85 || 95
Technique Used:
• Kunai Formless Physical [ E-Rank Rank ] | x2
_☆ 1st: Parried E-Rank Arrow
_☆ 2nd: Thrown E-Rank Kunai
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KumogakureBloodline
KatonRaiton
B-Ranked ChuuninHyuuga
Ryo: 07700AC:019650
Chakra : 500 / 500Stamina : 420 / 420

Making his way into the dojo Shiro could not help but smile at the genin as they trained. It made him happy to see them getting along and working hard to better themselves. Something he needed to get off his rear and do. Giving them a polite wave he continued up to the second floor of the dojo where he would be able to practice without fear of actually damaging anything important.

Well it was best to start with some stretches. So flexing back and forth, to and fro, he worked himself from to to head until his muscles were nice and warm.With a smile he called back to mind the training of his mentor. "Step in, turn at the hips and axle kick the s**t out of them." So just as she had shown he backpedaled away from an imaginary blow before lashing out with his right leg. Raising it high he brought it down into a fearsome axle kick. The moment his foot landed it sent cracks spider webbing through the floor he was standing on.
[1/1]

Figuring it was better to arrange some dummies instead of trying to blow through the floor he set about dragging the heavy wooden dummies into place. Once he had a good number he took a deep breath and quickly rushed the closest dummy. Jumping up off the ground just a bit he quickly wrapped both his legs around the dummy's arm. Once he had locked the armbar, he clenched his stomach and carried the dummy down into a suplex, all the while holding the armbar.
[1/1]

Snapping off the arm he kicked the dummy away from him and designated is ending area the "dead pile" With a kick of his legs he jumped back to his feet and assumed his shooter stance. Rushing forward he slid upon his knees before turning his right ankle to the side to catch the slide. Exploding upward he spun lashing out with his right knee, slamming it into the back of the dummy's neck and sending it scuttling across the floor.
[1/1]

Landing low Shiro built power into his legs. With a grunt he exploded forward as his right hand became engulfed in ruby chakra. Upon reaching the dummy he planted his left foot and brought his right hand in close to his stomach. Without loosing his momentum or pace he lashed out with that vicious jab. The moment it made contact he grinned wildly, the dummy was sent careening across the room where it impacted the wall and exploded into a cloud of dust.
[1/1]

Bounding on the balls of his heels he chuckled his laugh openly and full in body. Rushing forwards he, again, as before knelt low and built power into his legs. When the time was right he kicked out low with his left leg taking out the dummies legs. But, before it could fall, his right leg struck out hard and fast rising directly upwards into its head sending it upwards into the air. Honestly he disliked this method, it wasnt as good as the konoha's arts' version.
[1/1]

Tucking in his left leg he caught himself from falling onto his back, forming a bipod with his left leg and arm. Waiting for the dummy to fall back to the earth he build power in his legs, abs, chest, shoulders, and right arm. When it finally reached his target point he exploded all the built power to slam his fist into the side of the dummy sending it flying across the room.
[1/1]

Again as before he kicked out with his feet and hopped back up onto his feet. Breathing hard he closed his eyes and sent his chakra pouring through his veins. While he was in exceptional physical condition he did have limits, though he was curious as to what they were and how long it would take to hit them.
[1/1]

There was no point in worrying about it now, after all he would find it when he found it. With a smirk he crossed the room to his target. Once he was directly face to face with the dummy he placed his hands on its shoulders, as if to speak inspiring words of praise to it. Nope. Coiling his neck back he tiled his head down and slammed the crown of his head down onto its head. Stepping back he exploded in laughter knowing full well that a blow like that would have broken a nose or at the very least fractured the skull.
[1/1]

Rubbing his forehead a bit he checked to see if he had drawn his own blood. Thankfully he had not. So retaking his shooter stance he made a couple of fake jabs as he shadow boxed with the dummy for a moment before stepping in quickly with his left leg. Twisting his hips he generated power in his arm and feinted high. Twisting his shoulder halfway though he sent the blow downwards slamming into the dummies neck. Again he knew full well what a brutal punch like that would do to a human..
[1/1]

Dancing back he took a deep breath, again as before, and channeled his chakra into his right arm. Dropping the shooter stance he adopted a new stance. Left leg forward and bent at a forty five degree angle with his right back and loosely bent at a fifteen degree angle. Drawing his right arm in he found a Kiai escaping his lips as he unleashed the blow... causing the dummy to detonate on contact..
[1/1]

Brushing himself off he squared off with another dummy. This one was a bit shorter then himself and the rest of the dummies. A midget dummy? Creative, he liked it, shame he would be decimating it in a matter of seconds. Taking a deep breath he re-assumed his shooter stance and with a deep breath began issuing several fearsome elbow strikes and jabs into the dummy. Each and every single time he struck home more and more cracks appeared within its body.
[1/1]

Without breaking his momentum he lunged back away from the dummy. Dropping the shooter stance he shifted his weight into his left leg as he lifted his right leg up skyward. For the first time in a long time he was glad he was deceptively flexible. Pulling hard on his lower back muscles he brought the leg down as hard and fast as he possibly could. Yet again, reducing the dummy to shrapnel in the process. He was starting to rack up quite the body count.
[1/1]

Picking up the head of the dummy he smiled and worked its jaw,"that hurt mister shiro." With a chuckle he spun the head absently,"I know." Tossing it up he, once again, engulfed his right hand in chakra. Spinning rapidly he met the head halfway back down with his right hand in a powerful backhand blow which exploded the head into dust.
[1/1]

The thought of what these dummies could say if they could speak, amused Shiro greatly as he crossed the room back over to his dummy formation. Without breaking stride he picked up the pace until he was mildly jogging. Just before reaching the dummy he feinted right going left. Twisting on his ankle he spun quickly while hardening his right arm and keeping it bent at a perfect ninety degree angle. Coming out of the spin he stepped in and brought his crooked elbow down hard into the dummy fracturing its chest. The surprising thing, was that the stand snapped and the dummy slammed into the ground bouncing up a couple inches in addition.
[1/1]

As he watched it bounce he got a wicked idea, which he enacted post haste.
Kicking the dummy upwards to keep it elevated he flipped backwards, built power in his legs, and lept forwards into the air. Extending his right leg he timed the dropkick to land as the dummies torso was crashing back to the ground. Instead of meeting a blissful end upon the ground however it ended up meeting an impactful end upon the wall as it ruptured and devolved into a cloud of dust and straw.
[1/1]

Stumbling back to his feet shiro sighed heavily as he could feel the burning in his body. The lagging of his reflexes and the strength of his muscles waning. This could not be all he had, he had not fought nearly as long or half as hard as he liked yet here he was starting to flag. Unacceptable. Surging his chakra though his body he condensed it into an aura which then began to harden and crackle as streams of ruby chraka drifted off of his body. Almost instantly he felt the warmth returning to his body, muscles loosening, focus sharpening.
This would be his edge, an edge he would put to great use.
[1/1]

Retaking his form, Shiro decided to work on that shooter stance a bit more. After all, there was no point in using a particular form if It wasnt perfected. So Falling into the stance he bounced on his heels and feinted several slow jabs. Each time he jabbed he would step in, turn with the balls of his feet, and tighten his abs. All to generate power for the jab. Fundamentals were always key.
[1/1]

Now it was on to something a bit more destructive. Squaring off against a dummy which he had lined up against one of the supporting pillars he began. Deep breaths came and went as his chakra was concentrated into his right arm. Without even meaning to, his body fell into the "back stance." Then all of the sudden his body exploded into action. As a Kiai erupted from him, his fist impacted the dummy, and did not stop. It continued on into the support beam where the chakra erupted ripping the beam apart with the thunderous sound of splitting wood.
[1/1]

Shaking the splinters off of his hand, Shiro danced back laughing as his ruby chakra continued to crackle around his body. In his heightened state of a adrenaline and euphoria he paced back and forth before his final dummy. So many ways he could go about doing this but which to do choose.. After a few moments he sprouted a wide smirk as he simply went with it. Wrapping his arms around the waist of the dummy he turned in place and with every ounce of strength he could muster suplexed the dummy. However this suplex was quite unlike any other. The moment the dummy made contact with the floor, waves of electric chakra exploded outwards cleaving lines of destruction through the second floor. The end result? Shiro, the dummy, and chunks of the wooden and cement floor came crashing down onto the ground floor. As the dust settled Shiro wore a grin from cheek to cheek as he brushed his hair back from his face,"Everyone ok down here?" Pulling a smoke from his jacket he flicked it alight as he waited for an answer.
[1/1]

Techs Learned:

Konoha Tai Stage 5
Tsuuten Kyaku Rank: X :: Complex
Kujiku Hajiku [ To Break and Snap ] Rank: A :: Simple

Tame Za Stage 5
Rinten Atemi Rank: X :: Simple
Rokettobushi Rank: X :: Complex
Saidohandou Rank: X :: Simple

The Kaiser Fist Stages 1-5
Heavy Punch Rank: E :: Training
Stimulating Armor Rank: C :: Armor

Kaiser Crown Rank: X :: Simple
Crumbling Overhead Rank: X :: Simple
Sudden Straight Rank: X :: Complex

Elbow Bolt Rank: X :: Simple
Guillotine Drop Rank: X :: Simple
Iron Backhand Rank: X :: Complex
Meaty Punch Rank: C :: Training

Breaking Lariat Rank: X :: Simple
Golem Missile Rank: B :: Simple
Invigorating Armor Rank: B :: Armor

Bolstering Armor Rank: A :: Armor
Bulky Punch Rank: A :: Training
Kaiser Fist Rank: A :: Complex
Liger Bomb Rank: A :: Simple

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
__Selina lowered her right hand to the bottom of her bow as she brought her left hand over and stepped with her left foot forward into the kunai. She then raised lowered her bow and raised it up in a forward slash as she used it to deflect the kunai. As the bow raised Selina allowed her left hand to slide up to the middle of the bow. Her right hand retrieved an arrow from her sheath as she leaped back and to the left side. Just as she was about to aim and fire, the ceiling caved in. Her feet skidded along the ground as she felt a shockwave of force hit her. When Mister Chobomaru appeared, she smiled and waved at him. "Mister Chochosari! I got the inventory list!" She said, completely unaware of messing up his name. She waved with her right hand while it still held onto the arrow. While the spar was still going on, it would be hard to fight while the man stood in between them.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 365 || 365】○【STAMINA: 120 || 135
Technique Used:
Formless Bow • [ Rank E ]
_
Formless Bow • [ Rank D ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:06 pm
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KUMOGAKURExxxxxxGenin - D-rankxxxxxxC: 275/275 ll S: 225/225XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Shion ▪▪ Moro
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shion dashed over to the dojo as fast as she could. New headband in hand, it was time to begin her training, and she could think of no better place to train the the dojo. Sure, she was on the medical track, but Shion figured she'd be useless on the field if she couldnt defend herself. From the moment she arrived, Shion could tell this was the right place. Even from outside the building, she could hear the crashing and shouts of sparing matches going on inside. It might have been the leftover effects from the genjutsu that the samurai in the Kage's office cast upon her, but Shion found a renewed sense of encouragement. She couldnt wait any long! The girl quickly rushed through the doors and shouted a declaration, Alright world, I'm ready to begin my training!" A bit of a foolish way to introduce yourself, but no one could argue it wouldnt get anyone's attention...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Taijutsu ▪▪ Medic ▪▪ Titleless ▪▪ Titleless

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ As expected, her kunai had little effect, but it was a nice build up for the fight. Selina was about to go on to the next move but there was a rather drastic interruption. Ada reflexively responded to the falling ceiling by jumping back toward the wall away from the disturbance. Before she was just enjoying herself, but this... definitely kicked the adrenaline up a few extra notches. "Now what...?" She raised her left hand's held kunai in front of herself defensively. It was only after the dust began clearing that she heard a recently learned voice call out. Selina recognized him rather quickly, but apparently the girl forgot that the inventory reports were given to her. Ada sighed, deciding to put the spar on hold for a moment to approach the doctor. She pulled Selina's paperwork out of her sleeve and handed it over to Shiro, "Here you go, sempai." Another girl's declaration of readiness drew on Ada's gaze toward the entrance. "Hmn..." Not that she minded the gathering group, but she did wonder why everyone was gathering in this part of the academy specifically.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 305 || 305】○【STAMINA: 85 || 95
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

I Tortured Sleep I
Azeiel The Risen
Mattysandwich
Snuffins

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games