Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Day i ran away from home and met "the dark side." Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:47 pm
Darien wiped at his mouth and got rid of the black gunk...the stuff fizzling into the air. He breathed a bit heavily, his gaze flicking to her hand. His eyes flicked closed as she told him she would save him...he didn't want anyone to save him. His eyes flashed open as Katherine told him she could take it...his face reddening. "Katherine!" he hissed and took her hands in his own...his grip rather painful. "Don't speak like that!" he snarled angrily. "you shouldn't have to take that bullshit!' he yelled to her, obviously angered and a bit disgusted. "you fight back, you hear me?!" he hissed with a glare and dropped her hands, the man simply standing from the bed and looking away from her. If Dark touched her like that...well, a sickening feeling formed at his stomach. " Don't let anyone touch you!" he snarled...he wanted to add besides himself. but that was too selfish. "unless that is truly what you want..." he said darkly. Darien simply stepped out of the room, his head burning with a head ache as he slid down the wall and sat down...he was just outside the bedroom door.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:37 pm
Katherine looked down at the ground, tears welling up. "I'm sorry Darien, I'm sorry." Her chest hurt, it hurt to breath. She cried more. I love you, that's why I want to help you, why I'll do anything. She said in her head. "Darien..." Her voice small and weak.

Juliette ran through the house, looking for Johnathan. "He has to be around here somewhere." Her voice rough from all the running, her breath ragged. "I found you sweetie." She said happily, throwing herself at her husband. "Oh hunny, they're taking everything and running away, we can't have that, now can we?" Despite her sweet voice, Juliette had such a cruel tone.

Johnathan looked at his wife. "Of course not, Katherine's friends just got here. They havn't even gotten to eat your delicious cooking. They absolutly must stay longer." His grin was wicked and stretched across his face. He stood up and dusted his pants. He was hiding in the backroom of the kitchen, repairing himself with a potion.  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:18 am
Darien squeezed his eyes shut and covered his face with his hands, a dark sigh escaping him. He didn't want Dark to touch Katherine...he didn't want anyone to touch her, he could at least try to stop that demon... The young man shook his head, quite tense as he thought. The sound of Katherine crying saddened him, made his heart hurt. He knew he probably shouldn't have yelled, he had just been...jealous, his eyes opened as he realized this emotion...he had been jealous. "damn demon..." he hissed and slowly stood, his eyes fierce. He had made a deal with the demon but it had nothing to do with Katherine...if anything he had told Dark to leave his team alone. Darien stood in the doorway, his eyes softening a bit as he studied the girl. "Katherine..." he frowned softly before going to her bed side and sitting down, the young man taking her into his arms. "I don't want anyone else to lay a hand on your body...please do not let them." he said and squeezed her. Darien kissed one of her tears on her cheek and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry I yelled...but I can't protect you if you don't try to protect yourself." he said sadly, his head now laying on her shoulder once again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:53 am
Katherine looked at Darien."I'm sorry." She whispered again. Her small body was shaking in Darien's arms."I'm sorry I'm not strong like Sola, or smart like you, but I try hard. I want to be with you, because I want to help you, and be with someone who makes me feel safe, and loved." She looked at him with tear filled eyes.  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:32 pm
Darien sighed softly as Katherine shook in his arms, the young man held her closer and gave her another small kiss on the cheek. He gazed down at her with a small frown, "okay..." he said finally, "I'm not very good at loving, Katherine..." he said softly, his gaze sad. "I don't want you to be like Sola or me..." he nodded slightly with a small smile, "I just want you to be able to protect yourself...either it be from strangers, your family, Dark...or even me...I want you to be safe." he sighed before laying down on the bed, his darling kitty still safe in his arms. "I will try...I am sorry if I hurt you." He said darkly and sadly, the man giving her a simple kiss on the lips...it seemed the young man was going to try to be with Katherine...though his heart was still on edge.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:02 pm
Katherine held onto Darien tightly."I think you're wrong Darien. You only think you can't love because of the demon. But you're so loving of me and Sola, even Charlie, a loving commander. You made sure we were safe. That's loving us."  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:41 pm
Darien frowned softly, Katherine was so hopeful for him... He let out a dark sigh and simply closed his eyes, Dark was still swimming around in his head...teasing him and such. Dark soon snickered through Darien's body, the demon squeezing Katherine painfully tight in his arms. "Darien doesn't want to be a loving commander...He knows it is only a matter of time until I kill all of you...think of all the pain your going to cause him Katherine." He laughed before tangling his fingers within her long hair. "perhaps I will keep your bloodied corpse as a prize?" he purred, his eyes finally opening...they were a milky black...dirty, filthy eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:12 pm
"Tell me your purpose in Darien's life." She said, wiping her eyes. Katherine shook away the sadness."Why do you hurt Darien? How did you become part of him? Tell me."  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:46 pm
Dark let out a laugh, "My purpose?" He asked, the demon being a bit demeaning to the girl. "I am a demon, girl. My purpose is stealing souls and power!" he yelled at her with a glare. He tugged at her hair and slowly eyed her. "I don't think Darien would appreciate you knowing his dirty little secret." he scowled slightly, his lip soon twitching though. "He probably wouldn't look at you the same if you knew..." he smirked at the thought. His thumb soon caressed her cheek, "His mother put me in him." he said simply. "What a cold woman...very alluring." he laughed in amusement. "you should have seen her face when Darien and I killed her." he purred as he remembered the scene. His gaze flicked down at him. "Darien enjoyed killing his family." he smirked, "sure he regretted his younger sister's death...but soon Darien will come to enjoy this...it's already tempting him." he chuckled, the demon now playing with her soft hair, giving it a soft kiss. "I am not hurting him...he is afraid of how tempting my power is...he wants more of it." He grinned evilly...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:46 pm
Katherine blushed."Don't be so gentle to me, just because you're in Darien's body doesn't mean I won't hit you." She swatted his hand."Tell me more about his sister." Because Darien won't tell me even if I ask.  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:51 am
Dark chuckled, "Gentle?" he asked with a purr, "It is true I want to rip open your insides and feast upon them..." He said as he looked her up and down, "but I have to be gentle." he growled with a narrowed gaze, "I made a deal with your precious Darien." he sighed in exasperation, "of course...If you decided to become my lover...you would never have to worry about such gruesome things." he chuckled down at her with an eyebrow raise. The demon ignored her question for a bit, trying to decide whether or not to answer it...Darien was going to be very angry. "his sister was a lot like you in some ways..." he said finally, "though you are obviously more woman than her." he snickered as he still played with her hair. "She followed Darien around everywhere like a little duckling, he protected her from their mother's wrath." he said with a dark gaze, the demon soon just sitting on her so she couldn't get away before pulling up his/Darien's shirt. Scars of all sizes trailed around Darien's body...even deep red burns were imprinted on his body. As sexy as his body was...it was quite worrisome, even Dark seemed disgusted by this. "Darien doesn't want saved." he scowled down at Katherine before tugging the shirt back down.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:03 am
Katherine looked at Darien's body."My back looks the same. I even have a brand marking on my inner thigh." She looked unfazed."Darien, wouldn't want for me to be such an evil things lover. But what does it mean to be your lover? I'd be a sex slave, wouldn't I?"  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:54 pm
Dark's eyebrows rose at her, the demon chuckling softly, "Sex slave?" he asked in amusement, the man caressing her cheek with his thumb. "what a dirty mind you have Katherine..." he purred, a gleam in his eyes as he studied her. He let out a small laugh, "most certainly not, being my lover would make you my equal." he said seriously, the demon gazing down at her. "I am a demon who enjoys to kill certain types of people...I am not fond of rape or hurting stupid children, as surprising as that may be." he sighed. And it was true, he usually only killed bad people...their souls tasted so much better, though he did kill innocent people he tried to refrain from children, killing them didn't bring him satisfaction...they aren't developed enough to. "I do not need a lover who is untainted...they know nothing of how dirty the world is." he scowled and gazed back down at her with his black eyes. "sex slaves are for lower minded creatures...I am higher level demon, my mind is not filled with such perversions any longer." He said simply, lower level demons have no choice, their minds are lost. He kept his eyes on her, "I am a good lover, Kitty." he smiled and rolled off of her, the demon simply laying beside her now. He could not kill Kitty, he had made a deal with Darien, but he was not lying. He could have Katherine as an eternal mate, the only reason he felt like killing her in the first place was because Darien wouldn't want him to.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:04 pm
"Untainted?" She laughed, almost sadly."Do you know why there are bars on my window? It's so I wouldn't kill myself while my father let his men soil me over and over. I'm as tainted as muddy water." Katherine stood up and leaned on the window."I would try though. I tried many times, I'd only break a leg like earlier. I'd never die. I'm convinced I can't die." She opened the window and touched a bar."This is my cage." Her swan wings coming back out like angel wings."I'm just a trapped songbird for my father's entertainment."  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:27 pm
Dark sat up and studied her with his dark gaze, "you are a beautiful song bird." he nodded and tilted his head, his gazing going over her wings. He soon stood and walked behind her, the demon brushing his hands down her wings. "you are perfect tainted..." he nodded and brushed her hair behind her back. "if you were not...you would not be strong enough to survive." he sighed and soon brought his arms around her. He stood behind her as he brought his arms to the bars on the window, his fingers brushing against them. A strange black slimy liquid began to engulf the bars. It wasn't long that the bars disappeared in a hissing mist. " you do not need to die, I will remove any cage you wish." he whispered in her ear before stepping back, the demon going back to sit on the bed.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff