Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Day i ran away from home and met "the dark side." Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:28 am
"I am fine..." he mumbled tiredly to Katherine and rubbed his aching head. The handsome teens eyes were dull and tired...he even felt rather emotional...but like hell he was going to show it. He let out a huff and shook his head, his mind was so fuzzy. "The money..." he growled quietly. "We are taking the money and leaving this damn place...I never want to see it again." he growled, allowing himself to at least be selfish before he squeezed his eyes shut...damn sun...so bright. He soon let out a long sigh and looked to Sola, "I am sorry about our bet..." he said finally, "you may pick our next base..." he frowned softly, Darien usually had a huge say in each base destination...but right now, he didn't want to pick any base, this island was hell to him right now.

(( x3 meh probably not right now, but I could see the father coming in at a later date in the roleplay, then it would be even awesomer, like he was watching our team and finding our weaknesses~ ^-^ also, I'm coming up with some ideas~ woot! if you both want to stay at the mansion it wont effect the idea~ so let's do this mother!~ xD woot woot))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:26 pm
Sola looked at the exhausted Darien, an understanding expression across her face. "Then let's go back home." her voice soft. This place wasn't a success at all. Her plan went wrong, unexpected people and things came up, and this place wasn't well for Darien.
Simon's gaze was still on Sola and Darien. I guess we're leaving, huh? If I am able to go with you anyway.  

red jade carnation
Crew

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:38 pm
Darien frowned softly, his gaze going over Sola, "We have no home..." he mumbled before letting out a tired sigh. His gaze flicked up to Simon...if they were going back to their old base, they were going to need to move so much stuff to make sure everyone fits. So many thoughts were going through Darien's mind...a sort of regret, he hated that feeling. He slowly stood and gazed to Sola, a small huff escaping him. "But being with my team is the closest thing to home..." he frowned softly, a bit of sadness appearing in his dull gaze. He offered his hand to her, to help her up before he looked to Katherine. "we need the location of the vault...and I need you...Katherine, I need you to get the information to your banks...we are taking the money from there as well..." he nodded slowly before gazing back to the ledge.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:37 am
"Understood." Katherine unfloded her wings and went to the rooftop."Simon, go to Father's study ad get the bank books, all of them. Then, meet me in my bed room. I'll go get the vault and all of the suitcases for the transportation. Arrange for a helicopter if you can. I won't leave you behind." She smiled at Simon and kissed his forehead."Cuz you were my first friend."  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:11 pm
Darien gave a weak smile as he looked to Katherine, "thank you..." he sighed softly rubbed his eyes, a small yawn escaping him as he eyed her wings. His gaze followed her as she flew to the rooftop, his expression soon went blank as he watched Kitty. A frown slowly formed on his face and he looked away, his gaze narrowing. "let's get out of here..." he mumbled, cutting off the confusing thoughts in his head. His team was growing...it was his job to train them, and to do that they needed to get out of this place and he didn't needed to think about Katherine giving Simon's forehead a kiss...it meant nothing. Darien had just met Katherine...so these feelings were newly formed...small, but he still felt a hint of jealousy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:13 pm
Katherine went inside and got all her suitcases, filling them with all her jewlery and money. She went to the next room and did the same, slowly filling two suitcases. She then flew to the vaultroom and got the safe open."This will nee more suitcases." She laughed.  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:32 pm
Feeling Mistress Katherine's lips press onto his forehead made Simon's cheeks heat up. It was a small, simple gesture that Simon knew meant nothing. Perhaps it was the lack of such an intimate touch that made his cheeks heat up. Hurriedly Simon mumbled, "Yes, Mistress Katherine!" before Katherine disappeared inside. He grabbed his bag on the floor and followed inside behind her, but headed toward the Master's study. The door was always kept unlocked so it was simple to get in, but the real challenge was finding the bank books. Simon went through the drawers and file cabinets, but couldn't find them. The bookcases only held business files and documents. This is impossible. Where could they be? Simon thought. Just as he thought it, Simon opened the last file cabinet to reveal all the bank books. I spoke too soon.
Sola pushed herself off the ground and wiped herself off. Giving a nod to Darien, thanking him for the offer. He needed to keep his strength up. Sola's eyes followed Katherine up to the roof and lowered her brow as Katherine made a scene as usual, kissing Simon on the forehead was her next act. Her hands rolled up into fists, the action irritated her and Simon's reaction wasn't helping the irritation. It provoked it further, but Sola caught herself. She was still on the job. A messed-up-everything-gone-wrong job, but a job nonetheless. Taking a deep breath and slowly releasing it, Sola relaxed her hands. She was still irritated, but it wasn't seething out of her as much. Now what was she suppose to do? Wait where she was until the helicopter came? Like hell I am! Sola thought. If they were looting at the moment, then Sola had the right to get new books. She took out the box that she put the feather in from her pocket and revealed the feather to Darien. It wasn't exactly a quill or a bookmark, but perhaps Darien would get what she meant. Sola didn't feel like saying anything, her silent gestures would be out of practice and she might use an irritated tone if she were to speak at the moment. She put the feather into Darien's palm and dropped the empty candy box. Sola walked to the nearest window and took out the gun she concealed and shot the window three times. There was no need to keep the house nice and pretty, or a need to be stealthy anymore. She went through the makeshift entrance and headed toward the library. Remembering the layout from Katherine's blueprints, Sola went to the closest bedroom and stripped the bed of its covers. The comforter was made of warm material and was very soft, new bedding. The sheets would make a nice makeshift bag for the books, double win. Sola went back on her way to the library.
"Yes, I appreciate this Jack.....Yes, I...I understand....it's Miss Katherine, me, and some of the new guards that need to learn the ropes....of course....thank you, Jack." Simon let out a sigh as he hung the phone up. The helicopter should arrive in about ten minutes, enough time for everyone to finish what they are doing. Simon shoved the bank books into his bag and headed for Katherine's room. He wanted to get a few things from the library, but he had to obey Mistress Katherine's orders first.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:56 pm
Darien rubbed his head and frowned softly, his eyes going to the feather before he took it. He gave a silent nod, he understood because of the look in Sola's eyes. He sighed as he watched his final partner leave his side to go on with their business. When he was alone, Dark's voice returned to him. If anyone listened they would hear Darien mumbling and arguing with himself. "not now..." Darien hissed, his eyes narrowing, "My team cant know..." he growled and punched the tree Katherine had been leaning on before. Darien soon glared, "Tonight...tonight!" he hissed, "not when my team can see..." he huffed, the young man soon nodding...It seemed Dark and Darien had come to an agreement... He soon rubbed his eyes and jumped through the window Sola had shot up; he wanted to check out the weapons...and look in the kitchen...and the garden. Dairen let out a huff...weapons first, he soon went to a room and seemed to have the same idea as Sola. He took the covers and went to the weaponry, gathering ammunition and weapons...new high-tech gadgets as well. Darien worked quickly and mumbled to himself(Dark)...he wanted new cocoa to calm him down a bit...flowers would be nice for the base as well. If anyone asked he would simply say he felt like it...

(( are we going to need to find Charlie dead or something confused ???))  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:41 pm
((I pmed him. No response))
Katherine finished in the safe and walked back to her bedroom, six suitcases full on her floor."Okay now all I need to do is find the others." She sat on her bed then laid back."I wish we could stay. I've become used to my prison... I just wish Darien is happy with his plans." She covered her eyes and sighed, breathing slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:27 pm
The maze of bookcases and ladders were making it difficult for Sola to find her treasure before she settled for the gold dust among the large collection. The covers that trailed behind her carried three books she thought looked interesting, but there was more than an acre of library. Surprising size for a family that didn't seem too keen on flipping through a world described with words and no pictures. The books were organized alphabetically by author, but which way they were ordered was questionable. Next to the A authors were the W and S. No actual pattern was there, but Sola didn't care. She was not looking for anyone specific. Over the years, she has read fictitious books that thrill, interest, and bore her. But none stuck out so much that she would remember the author. Sola's eyes were now on a shelf full of someone named Wells, H.G. The amount of books they had collected of this person...Sola took all of them. The books didn't look very interesting. But if there was a whole row dedicated to that author then he or she must've been the family's favorite. Sola took them in an effort to deprive Katherine's family of something dear...if it was a useless effort, then Sola was still able to steal from them.
Simon made it to Mistress Katherine's room to behold her on the bed, laying down with her eyes covered. He cleared his throat, a habit to let his presence be known, then clearing said, "Miss Katherine, the helicopter is on its way."  

red jade carnation
Crew

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:43 pm
"Oh! Simon! I didn't hear you come in." She sat up and smiled."Thank you so much. You can go get whatever you wanna grab, I'll help if you want me to. I'm done with my things for now."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:19 pm
Darien gathered much of what he needed; all of the weapons he needed...cocoa...and he even found a greenhouse, the young man gathered seeds he could plant at their base. It hadn't spent much time on it though...his mind was much too flustered. "shut up...shut up..." he mumbled to himself and rolled his eyes, Dark...he was an entity that was hard to define...but he was very much a part of Darien. Darien rubbed his head and frowned softly...he didn't like that it was easier to talk to Dark in his mind...The demon was closer to the surface. He soon made his way into the library, his goods in hand. "Sola." he called out and went further into the library. His eyes flicked around and when he finally found her, he gave a small smile. "need help finding books?" he asked.

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:59 pm
Sola's head turned in the direction she heard her name being called out from. It was Darien's voice; his voice wasn't worried, it had no urgency that required her immediate attention. With that analysis, Sola resumed searching for books without so much as a shout back. He would be able to find her without her shouting back, she wasn't that far inside. Soon enough, Darien came up behind her. Sola turned to face Darien, he was carrying a makeshift bag as well. "Do you know what kind I like?" Sola's voice having a surprisingly playful tone. She frowned and rubbed her throat, what was wrong with her voice? It disgusted her.
"Thank you, Mistress." Simon responded to Katherine's offer. "I won't take long." He turned and quickly made his way to the library. His set up in the library had something very precious to him, he couldn't leave it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:47 pm
Katherine sat alone in her room."Well, good bye house. It's time for this songbird to leave the cage and fly free." She softly began to sing a wordless melody that carried throughout her room. Getting up, she dance to it, her movements graceful and smooth."It's a shame we can't stay, I was sure Sola would want to check out my candy bar and ice cream room."  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:36 pm
Darien smirked at the sound of Sola's playful tone, it was fairly amusing. He eyed her a moment and gave a shrug, "I can certainly try." he grinned, the young man finally back to normal...at least it seemed that way. He glanced over the books and nodded, "going after the suspicious ones?" he asked, the shifter rather proud that she had thought of such a thing. "very smart...: he smiled, his gaze going over the large library. Rich people...they always bought things they rarely used. Darien blinked away the thought, too much thinking like that and Dark would return... He let out a sigh, "I wonder if we can find secret books before the copter gets here?" he asked with an eyebrow raise.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff