Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:45 am
Neko kept her mouth shut til after Mukuro left, keeping the soup spoon in her mouth as she watched the two banter back and forth. Once they finished she plopped it back on the bowl, looking kind of bored. "Like an old married couple no less." She noted. She watched Hiei flex his grip and rolled her eyes a bit. "Isuna, you may want to check his arm out, I saw him come in from outside trying to reset it while I was on my way here."

Isuna looked over at Hiei. "You screwed your arm up?" She asked, looking over at Hiei and giving him the once over. "If you have time before your next job, swing by my office do I can splint it, or atleast bond it to keep it set." She took a few more bites of soup.

Nekos tail flicked a couple times as she ate her soup. "So what are your guys plans for the rest of the day?" She asked looking at Akuro and Isuna  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:47 am
Hiei glanced toward Neko. " I'd rather drink Lava than even had that comment spoken out loud again." the Fire demon grumbled as he walked toward the door and half waved. " Your eating right now, it's fine" he said as he walked out. He didn't want Isuna looking at his arm, because then she'd want to check everything else and would see her split from earlier.

Akuro sighed and shook his head. " He so angry today. " The Vampire said and stretched a little and looked at Neko. " not a whole lot. everything got pushed and jumbled around due to Tear going missing so we are just gonna sit around and chill till something comes up. It's only matters for something happens." Akuro said with a laugh.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:36 pm
Isuna nodded "Yeah, I may take the time and go get restocked on supplies though. I'm running low on a few herbs, plus theres a couple I need to find so I can test something out." Isuna explained.

Neko nodded, "What are you testing?"

"Its a new kind of salve that hardens when applied to cuts. I'm hoping that if I can get it right, it might help to fix broken bones, or can be used to protect healing wounds." Isuna explained. "The problem is, I need sap from a specific tree, and it grows a ways out. I haven't found near the castle anyway."

Neko blinked. "If you give me a picture, and a container, I could find while I'm out. I travel a lot anyway. Then I can just port it back to you once I find it."

Isuna grinned. "Thatd be great!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:48 pm
Akuro moved a little and leaned toward isuna and chuckled. " I can help you restock if you want? Seening as Hiei doesn't want my help today." Akuro said and looked at Neko than Isuna.

" Something like that would be great for the castle. A lot of our crew ends up with broken bones and leaves us out a few people. Something like this would help us get back again. " He explained and smiled fixing his glasses a little. " I can go out and help find stuff too. I'm bored." he added.

- -

Hiei moved pulling on his cloak as he walked out of the castle. As he walked the road, he checked his phone. When he was stuck at the black market and in one of those cells he had seen a few young slave workers.

He didn't like it, he himself at one point was one of those young slave workers and no one came and freed him. He was going to be that person who changed that. He was going to go and save the ones he saw. He didn't care what happened. He was going to free them. He couldn't do that as Tear but as Hiei he could and he would.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:24 pm
Isuna nodded, smiling. "Sounds like a plan. I have my stuff in my office. We can head out as soon as I grab it." She said moving to take care of her dishes.

Neko finished up her food and gave a thumbs up. "You two can grab the herbs, I'll head out to get that sap. I didn't tell Tear, but I do have a small job I'm working on so, as long as he doesnt need me for the next.....24 hours or so, I should be done by then." Neko finished, cleaning her own dishes up.

Isuna nodded. "Oh, Akuro, your not allergic to anything are you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:11 pm
Akuro shifted and looked at his phone and nodded. " I don't think Tear is doing anything else publicly for the day. He'll text you when he needs you. Kinda how he works." Akuro said and looked toward Isuna. " I'll wait outside for you. Alright?"

the vampire blinked a bit and tried to think. " uh... no I don't think so. I mean beside silver does a little damage to me and holy water." He explained and smiled before putting his dish in the sink and heading outside to wait.

- - -

" My next plan of action. Im F*cking banning trade. I don't even know why this is a thing" The fire demon mumbled under his breath looking at the cell at all the kids. ' I was one of these kids once...' He thought and moved picking up the dark skinned boy with a short choppy hair. His body was all cut up as well.

He looked around at the others and nodded" Head to that door. Under the Kings demand you are free." Hiei said walking with the boy in his arm. He glanced down at the Slave workers on the flloor dead and covered in blood and kept walking. " I told you Itchu I'd be back one day" He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:08 pm
Isuna nodded. "Just making sure I'm not gunna pull you into an area that'll cause issues. Neko, if you come with me I'll get you that informstion." Isuna said, heading for the door.

Neko nodded. "Kay. Nice meeting you Akuro. Take care of Issy for me." She smiled and winked before waving goodbye to the vampire before following Isuna down to her office. She looked around as they entered, giving a whistle. "Wow, nice digs. Quite the difference from the old place "

Isuna pulled a book off a shelf and ripped a page out, grabbed her bag and headed back toward Neko, handing her the page. "I'm really happy with it. Its nice here then I thought it'd be. Plus theres Akuro." She smiled.

Neko grinned. "I'm glad. Alright, let's head out. Times a wasting." Neko turned and headed back toward the entrance, Isuna following.

Both girls headed outside to meet Akuro, Neko saying her goodbyes and heading out on her own. "Bye Neko." Isuna waved, then turned to Akuro. "Ready to go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:28 pm
Akuro waved and smiled a little. " Later kitty kat" He said before heading outside to wait for Isuna. He sat outside on a slab of rock just outside and moved looking over his gun. He figured he had a few minutes to blow till Isuna came outside to go back to the market.

- -

Hiei shifted a little and sighed as the alarms started to go off in his head. ' Well that should have most of the black market shut down for the day. . . I'm sure I'll get paper work tomorrow to fill about this.' He thought as he ran, he wasn't as fast as normal but he was fast enough and carrying the young boy with him.

He shifted and let out a gasp when he felt his leg crack again and he tucked and rolled holding the smaller boy. He shifted laying on his back looking up at the sky holding the young dark skin boy. They where a few miles from the castle. ' I forgot it was splint and not a cast. . . s**t' He thought as he sat up. " Are you alright?" Hiei asked looking at the child who nodded lightly. Moving the fire demon pushed himself up and started to walk with a limp.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:06 pm
Isuna walked over to Akuro, her over her shoulder like always. "I'm all set to go if you are. I should only need a couple things." She explained, making sure her bag strap was tight.

Neko had headed out down the path that led away from the castle. She double checked her bearings before deciding that walking would be better then shadow porting all over the place. 'Can't believe I hadn't actually talked to Kazu in this long.....maybe if he stopped falling asleep at his desk with a lit cigarette, I'd stop worrying so much.' She sighed, thinking to herself.

She stayed on the path, hands folded behind her head as she weighed the pros and cons of checking in on Able. It was more out of guilt then anything else. 'Maybe if he doesnt see me itll be fine....' she frowned  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:36 pm
Akuro moved his weapon back into it's holster and smiled toward Isuna. " I'm ready to head out. Let's do this my love" Akuro said with a smile and jumped off the rock fixing his jacket and started to walk with the Fox demon.

Hiei moved a little and shifted glancing at the child in his arm. He decided against heading to the castle or contacting anyone. He was going to head to Kazu's shop and have the boy looked out there off the castle books.

He moved a little and slid down a small hill, on the plus side about Kazu, he owned a shop that was in the middle path from the Black market and the castle. As he walked he kicked the door open and walked in putting the boy down. " Kazuhiro, I need a little help. Please" Hiei said putting the little boy down. Kazu shifted putting his half done smoke behind his ear and turned to help. " Idiot, I knew you'd come back to help them. You think your stupid Scent trick was going to work on me? I know the truth." he said dully looking at Hiei who shrugged. " Can you just help the ******** kid please?" Hiei snapped.

" I was hoping to contact Neko to speak to her about some things. I wasn't expecting to have you here with some half dead slave kid." Kazu mumbled.

Able, The silver bat demon. Crazy and angry and always on a rampage when he wanted to be. He own a little hut north of the major demon city. He was still running but most of his buisness had gone to his son who actually was trustworthy and skilled. Able had managed to kill about 4 clients in the last 6 months. He also lost his biggest income, King Tear to his son and the white fox woman. He sat in his own hut, a smoke and a bottle of demon rum. Angry and looking at his 5th body. He was turning more into a murder than a doctor.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:51 pm
Isuna walked, leading the way back toward the market. "One of the stalls had a book I'm interested in, and i also noticed a patch of herbs on our way in." She explained. "I could buy the supplies, but if I get them fresh, then I atleast know how they were dried out and stuff."

Neko had ported atleast most of the distance to Ables. She second guessed herself and opted for the speedy way. If she walked she would go had time to talk herself out of it. She walked through the demon city though, buying a couple essentials on the way. Some food, a pack of smoked, one of which she promptly stole and lit, and had between her lips as she stared through some trees at Ables hut.

'Just gunna go up and the bag on the door step...knock, then bolt. No reason to stick around.' She repeated the instructions in her head. Took a long drag off the cigarette before stomping it out, then crouched low as she headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:13 pm
Akuro nodded. " That sounds fair. Whatever you want will grab it. It's on the castles dime. Tear won't care trust me." Akuro said as they walked. " So I wanna ask you something. Maybe I'm insane but have you noticed that Hiei and Tear are never in the same place?" He asked.

Hearing the door knock, the silver bat demon got up and snarled ripping the door open. " What the ******** do you want, I'm closed. Go to my b*****d son." He said slowly opening his eyes holding the smoke in his mouth with one hand. He hadn't even noticed the person at the door. As he slowly tilted his eyes and stumbled a bit he narrowed his eyes trying to really focus. " Kuroneko?" Able asked staring at the shadow. " What are you doing here." He asked, trying to not snarl but it came out as one.

He couldn't remember what happned in the past, but something had happened with them. Maybe it was him beating his son. But Neko lost all respect for him he though.

- -

" Is he going to be okay?" Hiei asked looking at the kid. Kazu only shrugged and lit his smoke in his mouth. " After some serious rest and some food and water he'll be bouncing off the walls. Are you taking him back to the castle?" Kazu asked. " I haven't thought that far. May I leave him here? I'll pay you to help him out and he could be handy for you." Hiei started. " Seriously? You want me to babysit a kid?" He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:43 pm
Isuna thought a moment. "Yeah, kinda like the sun and moon those two. I hadn't given it too much thought really." She playfully mocked a theatrical gasp. "Maybe they're the same person." She joked, being overly dramatic, then laughed a bit.

Neko blinked. "Wow, you answered that way faster then I was anticipating. Hi....just...making sure you weren't dead was all." She said nervously. She shifted slowly, holding the bag out to him. Got you some actual food, and a pack of smokes." She explained. She tried not to wrinkle her nose. The hot smelled like death.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:02 pm
Able stared at Neko and let the door open all the way. A demon demon on his medical table and his dirty doctor gear everywhere. Smoke butts and bottles everywhere. " If your looking for that good for nothing Kazuhiro, the stupid b*****d has his own shop and works for King Tear. So don't worry. I haven't been beating him." Able said and grabbed the bag from the woman only to grab the smokes and handed it back. " I don't need food. I have a dead client on my table. I'll eat that." He said.

" You haven't come around for almost 6 years. Why show up out of the blue now?" He finally asked.

" . . . What if you aren't joking? How crazy would that be!" Akuro said running his hand through his hair and laughed lightly. " That wouldn't work. Tear is a Time demon and Hiei is a Fire koorime. It wouldn't add up. A demon can't change his race. " The Vampire said and tapped his chin. " But no one really knows anything about Lord Tear." He added as they walked.

- -

" Alright, his all fixed up. He can sleep in my room. Im probably not sleeping. I have Neko coming over later to speak to me. I have to catch up with her." the silver bat explained and lookd at the child sleeping. " you khow is not a normal demon right? His a hell beast." Kazu said.

" How did something like that end up here and in slave trade?" Hiei asked looking at the half drow half hellhound. " Mukuro will kill me when I bring him to the castle." He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:18 pm
Neko bit the inside of her cheek. "Coming at me with sharp objects tends to scare me off for awhile." She admitted. She set the food by the door. "I ran into Kazuhiro lately. I figured it'd be worth checking in on you too. Make sure your taking care of yourself." She held back a frustrated growl. "I'll go. Leave you to your dinner. I'll tell Kazu your alive." She turned to leave. True she did respect the Bat for his actions, but she also realized he wasnt exactly sane anymore either. She paused mid step, trying to think of the best way to word his next sentence.

Isuna shook her head. "That would be a lot of work. Granted, I've never actually seen King Tear use his time powers. Have you?" She asked.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games