Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[ORP] HALLOWEEN 2016 COSTUME BALL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:06 pm
A small flush tinted the Filly's cheeks at the mention of her still looking like a princess. She was about the shyly disagree again when a series of events happened in a splash.

Out of Orbit blinked at the sudden hoof along her side.

"...huh...?" Her nose twitched a bit as a sweet scent flared up around her.

Taking a few steps back, the filly was finally able to take in the full picture. Her bottom lip quivered at first, then a sniffle escaped her. Rather quickly, tears were rolling down her cheeks.

She shouldn't have said anything about the punch. Clearly this whole mess on the floor was now her fault.

Though Out of Orbit was crying, she was absolutely quiet, save for the occasional sniffle.

Ruriska

Chrystali
OoO ruined ur costume, Mr. Cowboy :<

Alanna the Pirate Queen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:26 pm
The parrot's warning was met with good humor. "It's sugar, like you," Rocky laughed, deep and rolling, slowing his pace. "I'm curious what you are here for," the draft hummed over his withers, glancing over --

The loud entrance of a purple Phony and the thump of music wasn't enough to drown out the soft sniffle between songs. Rocky turned abruptly on his hoof, eyes wide, quickly discarding his cloak and trotting back to the ballerina. "Hey, sweetpea, now now, there's no reason for tears. I'll get you more punch!" He glanced to the parrot as if he'd have some sort of answer, curling his large body around the tiny one, protecting her from the loud sounds and any other errant bowls of punch.

He whuffled softly against her hair, nosing her ear. "You okay princess?"

Ruriska

LizzyMoo
DID NOT, ROCKY SAYS IT CAN BE WASHED QxQ

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:57 pm
Confetti Daze was barely phased by the big phony fishing him out of the punch. Meanwhile, his operator at Rent-a-Phakie heaved a sigh of relief that these bots were waterproof... right?

Well regardless, the little perma flopped onto the floor ungracefully and looked up at all the big phony decked out into their costumes. The one that helped him was so coool. "Oops... sorry about your costume... do y'need help wi--..." he trailed off as the giant stranger began to meander off. Ah well! Lots of other phony to talk too!

Turning, he looked up at Jolly as he grumbled down at him. Blinking, he grinned and replied with a laugh, "Where's the fun in just watching? Life's full of surpri--..." he trailed off again as he heard a sniffle of someone crying.

People get ruffled or angry at surprises sometimes, but he'd never made someone cry. Looking over at Out of Orbit, the only other young'n nearby, and saw tears streaming down her face. "Oh no... oh uhm... I'm so sorry, please don't cry... Did I scare you? Surprises aren't scary! Uh... uhm..." he stepped forward hesitantly and looked her over, "I really like your ballerina costume!"

Chrystali

Ruriska

LizzyMoo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image

He looked at the mer lady that was in sight and replied as loudly as he could without trying to sound rude. "N-NO. No spooky things here yet! J-just.. well .. i am a banana..." his voice completely trailed off as he realised what she had dressed herself up to be...

It was then that he heard the ever so calming voice of none other than Caramell! He couldn't help but smile as his banana hat slipped and stayed lop sided on his head. "CARAMELLLLL." His eyes just beamed with excitement. What she was wearing he would never know. He decided to ask her about it later for his eyes were busy staring at the other phony beside her.... Paws...with a horsehead??!?!?! "You.." he pointed with a hoof at Paws.. "Bahahaha!" he couldn't even hold in his laughter. Never in his life had he seen something so strange as tonight's costumes everywhere.

"Hello, hi!" he greeted them with sheer joy.

Fea Line
cursedandwandering
iStoleYurVamps

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:39 pm
The large plush head of Paws' costume bobbed up and down as she squeezed past a group of phony surrounding a now empty punch bowl, heading towards the sound of her sister's voice. Finally pushing through, the mare threw her hooves around her sister's neck.

"CARAMELL! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" The white earth phony screamed (surely her sister must be used to sudden loud noises right next to her ear drums by this point). "I just love your hoodie! It looks so ADORABLE and so COMFY!" She giggled, casting a glance up at her own costume. "Well of course i did!" She snickered, placing her hooves on her hips. "How could i not?"

Her eyes drifted over towards her sister's growing flock of companions. "Hey Peanut! You look pretty silly yourself," she called, sticking her tongue out before her gaze turned to the stranger in the group.

"HI! I'M PAWS BUTTON! YOUR OUTFIT LOOKS REALLY COOL!" Of course, the only proper way to introduce yourself was to express your enthusiasm via shouting.

Fea Line

iStoleYurVamps

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:51 pm
User Image

He looked at his friends and laughed between smiling. "I didn't mean to laugh at you Paws but.. but.. that.. " he went pointing at the horsehead again. "I could never think of something liked that." He was well aware what he was wearing and spoke on "Yes.....I wanted to be a peanut at first but I couldn't sew or stitch fabric together to have the ridges and dips of the shell." It was then that he realised that he was in such a hurry to attend this event that he forgot to bring his cat along...

His nose, however, took notice of the snacks table and he turned to help himself to a few ghost shaped cookies with sugar icing on top.

More phonies came to attend the ball but he sure as heck did not feel like wanting to leave Paws' or Caramell's side. Hmm..maybe he will.. if they find him being too clingy or something.

cursedandwandering

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:01 pm
His show was cut short as a phony came flying in through the window, soaking costumes and emptying the bowl. He avoided the chaos, fluttering away quickly with a snort. Well, so much for spiking the punch.

He eyed the growing crowd, and a mass of hair caught his attention. It was bright orange, and attached to a strangely dressed mare that was having quite a time dancing. Now there was something he could go along with!

He placed his now empty cup on a random table, and made his way onto the dancer floor, swaying his way toward the dancing mare.

He finally got within hoof distance from her and tapped her shoulder, offering a smile and a wing flutter. "Hey there redhead!" he practically shouted to be heard over the bass.

Byagane319

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:36 pm
The filly was crying.

Jolly Roger’s gut rolled at the sight, the urge to comfort her flaring bright and strong, tempered only by the fact that he was in company and he had a reputation to uphold. Pirates did not offer to comfort to crying little girls, no matter how sad it made them to see it. In his moment of hesitation, the cowboy stepped in, casting JR a look in the process as if he would know what to do.

And to be fair, JR was quite well-versed in caring for children. He’d been Old Enough a lot longer than a lot of his crew.

At least the perpetrator was trying to apologize. Jolly Roger would have dragged him over by the ears if he hadn’t.

"You’re alright, lassie," JR added after Confetti Daze, his tone still gruff but hoping to offer some sort of comfort anyway. "No harm done. A wee bit of mess never hurt anyone, neither did a good surprise from some silly lad. Enough tears. Or you’ll make this old seadog start blubbering too." He grabbed a napkin, offered it to her to blow her nose and dry her cheeks.

Chrystali

LizzyMoo

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:02 am
The problem with being a quiet crier was that the crier tended to stay quiet. The large cowboy seemed to cradle the filly up against his body, and instinctively she leaned in against him. He offered her more punch, and she shook her head, but then moments later when he asked if she was okay, she offered a nod. Her nose still sniffled, and tears still rolled down her face.

She could hear somephony apologizing profusely, but rather than look up, she seemed to burrow her face further against her cowboy accessory. Though the Phony got her costume right, and the compliment was heard, it wasn't fully processing in her head. She was too focused on the fact she was a fruit-punch-jinx!

It was the familiar gruff tone that seemed to process more with the filly.

"Or you'll make this old seadog start blubbering too."

Blue eyes peered back out to find a napkin and a familiar face there to greet her. If Out of Orbit didn't stop crying, then Jolly Roger would start crying? Feeling a small surge of responsibility echo within her, she knew she had to stop. She couldn't be responsible for making Jolly Roger even less Jolly than he already was!

With that, she delicately leaned forward and tooted out all the sniffles from her nose into the napkin.

Chrystali
Big Cowboys are the best accessories!

Ruriska
No sads for the Jolly!

Alanna the Pirate Queen
I promise OoO will be better next turn!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:25 pm
Caramell laughed and hugged her sister, fully used to having her ears screamed in by now. She may have also tried to experiment with making a sound proof hoodie, if only that were possible. Though Paws was right about one thing, it had turned out much comfier than expected! She could almost use this as some nice winter sleep wear. Who wouldn't wanna go to bed as Totoro anyways?

"Thanks sis! I could make you one too, you'd make a cute forest spirit!" she laughed before turning back to her little peanut banana friend. "Awww Peanut, next time come over, I'll totally help you! Though I think your costume came out super cute, you make an adorable banana." she smiled, leaning down to be closer to his level. "Watch out though that someone doesn't try to eat you!" she whispered teasingly, throwing up her pawed hooves in an attempt to be scary.

cursedandwandering

FrostyPeaches

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:42 pm
Geode was having a ball!! She really hoped her sister would show up, the normally shy mare didn't seem the party type but she'd usual show if Geode came with her. Spinning and grooving to the beat Geode was lost until she felt a tap on her shoulder. Swirling around, her hair swirling around her waist until she pushed it the rest of the way round, she eyed the fly masked flutter before her.

Well wasn't he a rad piece of eye candy. She gave him a grin, one eye always seeming to be hidden behind her mass of hair despite the make up. You could never tell if she was winking or being flirty. He looked like a thief with little hearts on his costume. Oh was he here to make this a stellar night?

"Hey there yourself, Blue Dude. You here to steal a dance or steal something else?" she fluttered her heavily make-uped eye at him. "You are a real fly dude, more than just the wings anyway."
Blue Eyed Melloon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:45 pm
Byagane319
Time to break out the 40's slang page I have bookmarked! XD

Well alright then!

This dame was down jive, and Crooner certainly wasn't going to back down from her forward thinkin. He chuckled at her joke, and interesting way of speaking, and sidled closer so that they didn't exactly have to scream at each other. The crowd made that part easy, there were phonies on all around bouncing around to the beat. He pulled his wings in tighter, to keep their delicate membranes from getting torn.

"Stealin' ain't exactly stealin' if it's offered, now is it baby-doll?" He said, joining the crowd in swaying to the beat, and avoiding running into the mass of orange hair. "What's your name?"

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:52 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon
I have an 80s page for Geode XD Also forgive me for the dance. It was too good to pass up

This dude was totally fine! He had the moves and grooves to rock with Geode all night! His words threw her a bit, she'd never heard someone speak like that before. Granted she rarely noticed that none other than Water spoke like her. As he slid closer she giggled and at least tried to keep her hair out of the way. He looked like a greaser combined with a preppie. Slicked hair and smart moves but with up town clothes. He was quite hip!

"Cheeuh! Right! Dude you pegged that one right. Name's Geode to the Stars. I make crystals into works of art. What's your tag, Hunk-o-rama?"

The short phony with lovely curves was a natural on the dance floor. She combined her small wings lifting her up to her movements with short legs. Really helped when making more complicated swirls and moves. She was especially good at the Hammer dance.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:06 pm
He blinked at her a couple times. He...mostly understood what she was saying. Enough to know that sh wanted to still talk to him anyway.

Hmmm...Hunk-o-rama doesn't sound bad...

"Name's Classic Crooner. And croonin's what I do. Crystals huh? So you're a high-class, ritzy artist type then?" Maybe a girl lookin' to find some other high end cat to spend some time with...

It immediately became clear to him that 'high-class' may have been a bit of a stretch. Judging by the way she was kickin' up the floor, she wasn't that type to wear the fancy diamonds and sip chardonnay while fanning herself with megabucks. She may be from a different era, but Crooner thought her swell enough to hang.

"You've got some killer moves Miss Geode!" he said, maintaining his current moves. Tiring himself out wouldn't do any good tonight..

Byagane319
So much lol =between the dance and the 40 years of lingo language barrier.

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:43 pm
Jolly Roger was hoping that she would take the napkin but instead she leaned into it and he gave in with a sigh, let her blow away the sniffles and then swiped away her teas with a dry corner. It reminded him of one his crew, scraping a knee and needing comfort.

“There you are, lass.” At least it had seemed to work and the little filly looked slightly less grim over the punch debacle. “Yer fine.”

He finished drying her cheeks and stepped back, hoping the cowboy could do the rest of the work and he could leave tonight with some of his fearsome reputation intact. Not that it wasn’t in tatters already. Just the other day he’d been sprung trying to fix an old mares fence. He hadn’t done a very good job at it but nobody else was doing it and she’d given him cookies afterwards.

[Posting out of turn 'cause I need that ticket. ;D]

LizzyMoo

Chrystali

Alanna the Pirate Queen

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items