Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jessi and Kale Have Lost Their Minds

Back to Guilds

In which Booger and Wookie shake it up and break it down. 

Tags: Role Playing, Chat, Buddies, Random 

Reply Role Plays
TRAINING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 pm
Kasey was dressing himself once more when he looked over to see the woman dropping onto the floor. Now came the long awkward pause- for most people. Kasey, on the other hand, was a natural charmer. But he assumed it would be best if he was at least wearing underwear before he spoke again. He was pulling his shirt on and straightening it as he finally decided to speak, "I suppose I'll be sticking to my day job, I'm not much of a tour guide at all. I seem to have neglected to show you any other buildings and it's nearly eight thirty."

---

"Nothing." Gabby whispered back in a mocking tone.

Kitty pushed him out of the way, "b***h, give me whatever the humans like the most. I never really try the strange pizzas."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:30 am
Savannah looked over her shoulder ash she pulled on her bra. "Hum, is would seem so." She smiled. "If you don't mind," Savannah walked to where her shirt had fallen and picked it up. "I would still like to see where my room is." Savannah slid her shirt of her shoulders and began work on all the little buttons. She was still not sure that this had been a good idea, but one night stands, well maybe they weren't so bad.
~ ~ ~ ~

"I would like one large peperoni stuffed crust pizza." Bengali was silent for a moment as the person on the other line spoke. "No we'll pick it up. twenty five minutes? Ok that's fine. Thank you." Slidding her phone open the closed she hung up and stuffed it back into her pocket. "Alright we have twenty five minute."

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:34 pm
"Don't you kno-" Kasey stopped, "Oh you meant your classroom, of course." He finished redressing himself and waited for her to finish before he nodded toward the door, "Shall we then?" While she walked past him he looked back at the desk, "Yes, perhaps not such a hard surface next time. I can't imagine that was very fun." He let the door close behind them and nodded her in the right direction as he walked, "Come along then, let's see that classroom."

---

"So am I really driving? Because Gabby's not going to do it." Kitty sighed, "I'm cool with driving, but Gabs, you have to learn to be more of a team player."

"And you have to learn to shut your whore mouth." Gabby remarked back cooly. Everyone that knew him would know well enough that Gabby was ambiguous with his words, just as he was with his gender. No one really knew if he was serious, but as they were his friends, they always assumed he was joking.

Kitty just rolled her eyes, "Jealous."

"Not."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:55 pm
If she had heard him right he had mentioned a next time. So that only meant he hadn't intended this to be a one nighter. "A little uncomfortable is all really." She said agreeing the table wasn't an ideal location for a tryst. Walking ahead into the hall she came to a stop to let him take the lead. "I should probably visit my classroom a couple times, I have a terrible sense of direction. My luck I'll end up lost the first day."
~ ~ ~ ~

Bengali took the turn into the parking lot. "No it's cool I'll drive." One of her hands reached into her pant's pocket and pulled out a small set of keys. She smiled and tossed them between her four sets of hands. "I drive like a normal person, and wont get us pulled over."
~ ~ ~ ~

Nick checked his watch as he got out of the car. He had about thirty minutes till his shift started. Witch left him with plenty of time to change clothes in the police station's locker room. Walking in he nodded to the clerk at the front desk and responded to a few welcoming calls.
The locker room only had a couple other of the male cops, changing clothes as well. Their shifts either over or just about to begin. Stepping up to his locker, Nick turned the number dial a few times and it clicked open. Tugging off his shirt Nick grabbed the empty hanger and put the shirt up. As he sat on the bench to remove his shoes, his cellphone began to ring from his pant's pocket. Sighing he pulled it out and looked at the caller ID. Great, not someone he walked to talk to, but he knew she never called unless it was important.
A quick agitated press of the green button and Nick was ready to go. "My shift is about to start. Make it quick." He said with a cold uncaring voice.

"Oh um, sorry Nick." A small delicate female voice said from the other end. "Well you know Cadence is about to go to boarding school in a couple of weeks. So I wanted to have a small going away party for her, I know it would mean the world if you could make it."

"When?" He asked his voice still cold as ice.

A small sigh, and shuffling noises. "Probably next week. Monday. I don't have work, so I can stay home and get things ready. She'll be out with a couple of friends, so I wont have to worry about hiding anything." the lady on the other line explained.

"I should be able to. So I am guessing Cadence doesn't know about any of this?" The icy sting was starting to melt from his voice.

"No. I kind of wanted this to be a surprise. I know she is only going to be a couple of hours away from home. But she won't have her own car to drive back here any time she wants. And she'll have to make new friends, and she might have a hard time adjusting."

"Then why send her away in the first place?" Nick cut in not letting her get any more of her words in. "It's alot harder being a mom then you thought isn't it?"

"Nick," the voice got softer, almost hesitant to speak. "She needs to go to the school. And she wanted to go, it'll be good for her."

"For her, or for you? Because I honestly just think you don't want to have to deal with a teenager any more." Sure he knew he was being mean, but he didn't care. As fare as he was concerned, she had asked for it.

"I am not going to sit here and argue with you Nick. I know you hate me. But I thought you would care about your little sister enough to try and play nice for a night. If you want to come over Monday to be part of her party, please feel free to stop by." With that said Symphony hung up and threw her cellphone to the bedroom floor. Falling onto her bed she crawled to the top, grabbed the nearest pillow, buried her face in it, and screamed her anger. "Graaaaaaaaah!" She began to kick her feet violently on the bed, trying to release her frustration.

"Daaad!?" The girl called walking by her parent's room and witnessing her mother's antics. "Mom is flipping out again!" she called walking to her own bedroom to play on the computer.

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:54 pm
Kasey shrugged, "Happens to the best of us." He opened the hallway door and held it open for her, once more exiting after she left. "This way then." He walked beside her as they made their way toward the next building over, "We determined you're on the second floor, right?"

---

"Except for the four arms." Gabby remarked, "Which is your problem, sorry. But you still drive like a grandma."

Kitty laughed, "I could get us there faster." She offered, "Or you could just go alone and I could get everything set up for a movie."

---

Richard had opened the window in his bedroom and was sitting on the roof smoking - just like he promised he wouldn't- when he heard his daughter's voice. His immediate reaction was to put the cigarette out as soon as he heard her, assuming she'd be coming in. He smothered the embers and stepped on it a few times before he leapt back in through the open window. When he stood back up, he realized his daughter wasn't in the room. ********. He brushed a hand slowly back through his thick black hair and sighed. He nearly missed the bit about mom, but caught it just in time. Great. He ran for the bathroom and popped open the bottle of mouthwash, gargled the listerine really quickly and spit it out, throwing it back onto the counter and running into the room his wife was in, having a fit, "Jesus, she made me think you were dead." Was his excuse for the heavy breathing. Not like he was hiding anything. . .
"What happened?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:32 pm
Savannah shook her head. "Nope it was the first floor. I got lucky and don't have to hike the stairs every day." She said following after the man. "Honestly I could get lost in a cardboard box. It's a bit pathetic."
~ ~ ~ ~

"I can hide my arms an blue skin, just like you can hide your gender." Bengali remarked stopping their progress. "I'll pick up, you get ready. Who's room are we going to party in?"
~ ~ ~ ~

Symphony turned her head from the pillow she had been assaulting with her screams. "I can still smell the smoke." Her slight accent always thickened when she was upset just as it did then. "Next time try cologne too. And you know very well I can't die." Lifting up slightly she fell back into the pillow to growl and kick her feet. Sitting up she grabbed the little stuffed Pegasus that sat on their bed, a gift from her mother. "Nick is in a foul mood, again." she snuggled the stuffed toy for comfort. "I called him about the," She lowered her voice not wanting to risk her daughter over hearing. "party for Cadence."

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 pm
"That actually is pathetic. I'm sorry." Kasey shook his head as he let her into the next building, "Straight down this hall then, to the left I believe."

---

"You seem to be lacking in the ability to hide your jealousy." Gabby shook his head, "What a shame."

Kitty just scoffed, "You guys are too much sometimes, you know that?"

---

Ricky rolled his eyes, "Really? So you thought you'd throw a hissy fit like a thirteen year old girl because your stepson hasn't changed since the last time you spoke with him?" He kept talking knowing if he kept her off the topic long enough, he might just get away with the smoking, "I don't understand why it's such a big deal if he doesn't like you. He hates me and I'm just fine with it. You're not even related to him."

---

"Mikey I hate the car." D.T. was being her usual self and not sitting still. At that particular moment she was upside down in the passenger seat of the car, reading the road map the wrong way and pressing her bare feet all over the ceiling. Her long, black hair was draped over the car floor in small sections of curls, and her black eyes weren't really focused on anything in particular.

"You've been saying that for the past thirteen hours, D, I got it." It was a good thing she had the map to keep her somewhat distracted. At least she wasn't touching the GPS anymore. "You just gotta hold out for another twenty minutes or so." Micah leaned into the door and ran a hand through her short light blue hair. As it usually happened, she knocked her thick rimmed glasses to the side and fixed them quickly before she turned back to the woman who was upside down, "You doing alright there?"

D.T. just sighed, "Bored. We should have surprised my brother with a plane trip instead. I hate the car. We should sell it when we get home."

"It's brand new, D."

"Whatevs, Coolio. Put on my tunes." D.T. made a comical attempt to reach the radio panel with her foot and managed only to turn the radio on. Of course, they hadn't tuned it for a while so it was only static, "Awesome."

"Nice kicks." Micah did the rest of the work, reaching over and switching the car from radio to CD.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:36 am
Savannah kept walking until she found the correct room number. "Ah here we go." She said pearing into the room through the window. Like he had said it was much like all the others.
~ ~ ~ ~

"I'm going then. I'll call you when I get back and find out what room you guys are in." Bengali said walking off and waving her hands.
~ ~ ~ ~

"You're about as fine with it as I am." Symphony hissed once again falling back onto the bed, this time to stare up at the celeing. "The point is I just hoped maybe he would pretend to be polite since I was calling for a reason." She sat up once more pushing waves of messy hair out of her face. "Now come here." She said with a small smile, and her hand held out to him.
~ ~ ~ ~

Nick was sitting in his patrol car, clocking all the cars that drove by. Most of them had spotted him and had slowed down. One particular car, actually startled him. It appeared the drive had an upside down person, possibly dead body. Whipping out of his parking spot next to the road Nick flicked on his lights and pulled up behind the car.

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:49 am
Kasey unlocked the door for the woman to let her enter. Although, the room was almost exactly like the last, save for the position of the window and the board. "You think you can make it look less plain? It's a lot of work, but it's rather dull in here."

---

Kitty waved her off and hooked arms with Gabby, "To my room! It's super fun!"

---

Ricky sighed, "I'm completely fine with it. I don't let it get to me, not anymore anyways." He took her hand and stepped over to her, then proceeded to climb onto the bed. But instead of sitting up with her, he dropped to his side next to her and quickly shut his eyes. "Goodnight."

---

"Ugh." Micah groaned from her seat when she saw the flashing lights, "Seriously?"

"What?" D.T. called up from the floor. But the siren was answer enough, "Ah s**t, now it's gonna take even longer to get there."

"It's probably because you're sitting like a monkey in the passenger seat, idiot." Micah proceeded to reach over and fish through the glove compartment for the car's registration and her wallet as she pulled the car off to the side of the road. "I hope you're happy."

"I was until we got pulled over by this b***h!" To be honest, D.T. was much more comfortable in the position she was in. It was probably why everyone questioned if she turned into a bat. And although she didn't, she could see why they liked it so much. "Should I sit up?"

"Of course you should sit up!"

"I'm not gonna." D.T. tilted her head back in what would be a snide and rebellious motion if she hadn't been doing a headstand in a car.

Micah just rolled her eyes and watched as the cop approached the window, she rolled down the window with an innocent smile and waved, "Hey there." She let out a single half-laugh like a guilty person, "What seems to be the problem, officer?"

"Quick Micah! Drive! He'll never catch us!" D.T. yelled up from the floor.

"God damn you, shut up!" Micah whipped around and hissed at the vampire sprawled all over the passenger side of the car.

"Damn, cop, can you give her a ticket for being an a*****e?"

Micah turned back to the officer, "Yes. She is always like this. Really. She can't help it. She's like, four on the inside. I apologize for everything she has said or will say over the next few minutes."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:58 pm
Savannah turned around a couple of times, inspecting the room. "I think I can. Lots of picture of money." She laughed at her own silly little joke. "But honestly, I think I can. One of my sisters went to interior design school. So some of her schooling rubbed off on me. I think."
~ ~ ~ ~

Not exactly what she wanted. But still good enough to get him. Symphony crawled over to his side of the bed, then onto him straddling his waist to help slow his escape. "First of all, we don't sleep in the bed with our work clothes on."Symphony folded her arms over her chest and glared down at the man. "Second of all." She said this leaning down in his face. "I can only do so much. If you keep poisoning your body with smoke. I am wasting my time and energy. I am also going to tell your boss an let him chew you out."
~ ~ ~ ~

Nick approached the car apprehensively, remembering the license plate number just in case the driver made a run for it. "Hello miss." He said coming up to the window to peer in. The lady hanging upside down in the chair was still clearly alive. "May I have your license and registration miss?"

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:56 am
Kasey laughed, "It doesn't have to look that great. They should be focused on you, you know."

---

Ricky cocked a brow, "You're gonna tell on me? Really?" He smiled, "I don't think he really cares for one, after all, it makes me sound sexier. You don't think so?"

---

Micah was compliant and handed both the license and the registration papers over to the police officer, "So, what seems to be the problem, then?"

"He wanted to join the party car." D.T. called up from the floor again, "Didn't you?"

"Shut up."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:59 pm
"A room should have character, to match the study and the teacher." Savannah said heading for the door. She would have to buy some posters or something for the barren classroom. The white walls would drive her batty if she didn't do something.
~ ~ ~ ~

It didn't take Bengali long to get the pizza and return to the school. Walking to Kitty's room, the human looking women knocked on the door. "I got the goods let me in!" She called with a lower voice. Trying to play a bad guy with drugs or something.
~ ~ ~ ~

"No. I don't. I think it's going to kill you. Or our daughter." Symphony was frowning still shooting dagger like looks at the man. "I'll find your hidden stash and flush them all. I promise you." Her hands ran down the side of his body trying to feel of the pack he could possibly be hiding.

"Ew." Cadence had walked into the room, took a look at just what her parents were doing. "Before you two get to it. Can I go to the mall with Steffie?"

Symphony looked up from her search. "Sure, just be back before dark."

"Ok what ever mom." The young girl rolled her eyes.
~ ~ ~ ~

Nick took the license and looked down at the name Oceanus, he looked up at the woman, and smirked. Her hair was blue to match the name. Funny. "Miss Oceanus." He smirked again. He couldn't help it. "Are you aware of the reason I pulled you over?" Nick was good at ignoring people. Hell he grew up ignoring just about everyone around him. So ignoring the comments by the women still sitting upside down, was an easy task.

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:00 pm
"Then I suppose one's office would say just as much about them?" Kasey thought for a long moment before he nodded, "Yes I suppose my own would say a lot about me."

---

"Is it the strippers?" Kitty's muffled voice could be heard from behind the closed door.

Gabby opened the door but only enough to barely stick out his head, "Oh it's you. I thought it was going to be the strippers. Anyway, what's the password?"

---

Ricky stopped her hands before they reached his bottom, "Behave yourself your daughter's watching." He turned up one of the hands he had caught and kissed her palm, "Why can't you just trust me?" He turned around though, after his daughter's request, "What's that? Is it a boy? Who's driving? You're not old enough to drive. You shouldn't know anyone old enough to drive."

---

"Because you want to compliment the connection between my surname and my hair color?" Micah tried with a smile. "No? Well, as far as I know I wasn't speeding, so, if it's about that half of the car" - she gestured to the passenger side- "You can take it up with her idiot a**."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:37 pm
"Yep they way you decorate any room, it can say alot about the person who works or lives there." Savannah said heading for the hall. "So what does your office look like?"
~ ~ ~ ~

"p***s." Bengali said with a completely straight face. She figured that would be a good guess, since Kitty and Gabby both could be horn dogs. Sure wasn't sure if Gabby liked penises or not, but hey. Still a good guess.
~ ~ ~ ~

Cadence stopped at the threshold to her parent's room. "Yes there will be boys. Steffie's older brother is going to drive us." She sighed knowing she was going to have to battle this out. "He and his girlfriend are going to see a movie and drop us off along the way."

Symphony didn't seem too concerned. "Ok well call me if you need a ride back. But If it starts to get late, and I don't here from you and you're not home by nine at the latest you're grounded." She said pulling her hands away lightly from her husband.

"Nine!?" The young girl looked horrified. "That's so early!"

"It's the time I had to be home by when I was your age. So it seems fair to me." Symphony slid off to sit at her husband's side, rather then on him. Holding a conversation was a tad bit awkward in that possession.

"That's because your mom knew you would try and sleep with creepy old men. No offense of course dad." Cadence knew it was something her older brother would say. But she also knew her mother would be at a lose for words. And as long as should make a quick escape, she would be home free. "Ok have fun you two! I'm off."
~ ~ ~ ~

Nick was forced to lean down some more so he could see the women still hanging up side down. "Miss I am going to have to insist you sit properly in the seat, and of course wear your seat belt." He gave a small smile. "Besides sitting upside down like that isn't good for you, makes you heart have to pump harder and keeps too much blood in your head."

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:16 am
"Currently the office is empty, is that an accurate depiction of my personality? Probably." Kasey stepped out behind her locking the door and nodding toward the exit. He placed both hands into his pockets and started toward the double doors at the end of the hall, "So, is this your first time teaching?"

---

Gabby looked offended, "No way! We are so much more sophisticated than that!"

"It's boobies!" Kitty called from behind him.

"Kitty, it defeats the point of a password if you tell it to everyone. Also it's not boobies, that's what she wanted, I actually made the password 'do unto others as you would have them do to you... said the rapist'"

---

"Stop." Little brat certainly wasn't getting off that easily. Nothing children ever said took Ricky by surprise anymore. Not after Nick. "First of all, now you can't go, because you don't speak to us that way, second of all, Nuh uh. No boys. You want to hang out with boys? I'll drive you to the hardware store. And before you ask 'hey dad, what do we need there?' I'll tell you - steel and welding equipment. Go ahead, ask me why."

---

D.T. literally laughed out loud. She started cracking up, and really didn't seem to be able to stop.

Micah rolled her eyes, "I apologize, really. We're on a really long road trip and she's had more red bull than should be physically possible. Sit up, D."

D.T., still laughing, managed to wiggle out of the seatbelt and sit up correctly, "Happy?" She folded her arms and pouted for about three seconds before she sat back up, "Hey Mr. Officer, if I promise to be good now, can you let us get going we have to meet my brother!"

"Ignore her, really. But, I'll keep her under control," she reached over, placing a hand on the woman's face, and pushed her back, "Honest!"

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff