Welcome to Gaia! ::

Corinthos Chronicles (RP guild)

Back to Guilds

Enter a world revolving around elemental magic and fantastic creatures. Find your own place in these forgotten lands 

Tags: Role playing, Elements, Lycantropy, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply Air Country
The dead town in mountains of snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:10 am
Kousetsu AkumaThe Demon of Snow

The snow falls and covers everything, the ground, the trees, bodies.
Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu nodded " Its hard to be blood related to a demon" He smirked. Then he looked to Luna "Why are so serious? I already said you won" He shrugged not that the girls knew he was planning on killing them if they didn't find him in time. He walked from the girls and grabbed his cain, he proceeded to the corner of the room where he had his wine, he poured another glass for himself and started back at the females. "Luna, you can stay in my heated home for now but I don't need roommates from you girls." He was trying to be kind. "So demon" He looked at Amira "How old are you?" He wondered as he was more interested of his own kind then the others "Where did you originate from?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:32 am
~=~=~=~=~Yamamoto~=~=~=~=~

~=~Artemis~=~
User Image

the girls looked at luna and smiled "hello luna" artemis replied. amira looked at setsu "im one of the new deamons so im just 17....and i originated around the meren sea...where artemis found me.." she smiled as she jabbed a thumb at artemis

~=~Amira~=~
User Image

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu smiled "17... wow your just a baby" He seemed a little less intrigued to talk to her, now knowing she was so young "Well I will tell you that I am 325...if I remember correctly, but this humans body is in its yearly 20's " He smiled "I don't believe I have ever meet a demon as young as you, I'm guessing this is your first body as well." He nodded to himself. He looked at her for a moment his smile still on his lips "I guess I can't offer you a drink at your age." At that he silently chuckled and took another sip of his wine. She was so young. He could see why she acted immature now, for demons who act out of turn don't usually make it long in this world.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 pm

~=~Artemis~=~
User Image

amira blushed lightly "yeah yeah im young. . . . " she grinned 'but it never stopped any of us from drinking" artemis glanced at amira and shook her head as she remember the time they both got really drunk

~=~Amira~=~
User Image

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu ran his gloved hand through his hair " I never said young ones can't drink, but I rather not have drunk teenager and a baby running through my home" He refured to Amira as the baby. By then he had finished his glass once more. He placed it on a table and stood straight, if anyone saw him they would think he was human, other then the odd markings under his eyes. Setsu like his body more then his others, it looked extremely close to his demon form which was a huge plus to him. He looked for a moment at a window then back at the girls "Have you not seen my art work around the town?" He asked more to the demon as humans might find it scary to see other humans dead in ice.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
She glanced at Artemis,thankful to know she wasn't the only one who wasn't a demon. She then glanced at Setsu,seeming surprised at his age,even though she has met older.  

Cryptic Niveus

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:46 pm

~=~Artemis~=~
User Image

amira blushed harder "im not a baby " she pouted. artemis ignored her and looked out side "its a nice touch. . . " she looked at amira and luna "what do you think?" amira looked outside but said nothing

~=~Amira~=~
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu looked at a Artemis with a little surprise, he didn't think she would be the one to like it and the demon to stay quiet. "Why thank you, I did work hard on it" He thought about when he froze anyone who came into his town and smiled at the good memories. He then noticed that this group was the first that he ever let into his home without a fight. "Oh but you are a baby, In our life span you are merely a new born" He said with a smile

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

Cryptic Niveus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
"Agreed...." Luna said with a quiet voice. This place felt weird to her..she was the one who should be killing any demon in sight..unless they were on the inquisitors side. She was tempted to reach back and make sure her sword remained in its place,but she couldn't seem to make her hand move to check.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:10 pm

~=~Artemis~=~
User Image

amira rolled her eyes "whatever......" she looked at the ground" i was a new born when i was born..." she murmered in a smart alec tone. artemis noticed lunas uneasiness "relax, nobodys gonna hurt you....." she glanced at setsu " ...well atleast amira and i..."

~=~Amira~=~
User Image

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu chuckled "See that immaturity shows how new you are" He thought the girl was rather funny. He then looked at Luna as Artemis talked "I might kill you, depends." He shrugged telling the truth "Im not stupid, I can smell that you are a Inquisitors. The smell of dogs." He shook his head as he continued "Touch your weapon and you will die where you stand. You are in my home, in my element and you seem like you wouldn't kill me" He said wouldn't because she seemed to innocent to kill a demon without a good reason why. It wasn't a insult at all it was more of a compliment

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
Luna looked up,her eyes focused now.
"Its my job...but I won't..." Luna didnt want to cause any trouble right now..it was already late,and freezing outside.If she ran,she would most likely freeze. If she stayed,she would have to fight..or stay as a "prisoner"  

Cryptic Niveus

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu eyes narrowed at Luna "Don't balm your job." He seemed angry for a moment "You chose your job. Its your choice to kill my brotherin. Don't blame a job you useless ....." He stopped before he said something very rude and mean. He turned from her and sighed running his hand through his hair again, He was acting on anger with was never good, things got out of control to fast when you ran on it. He turned back around, his face composed to being the perfect gentleman again. "I would prefure If you leave in the morning. " He meant once the sun was up so she wouldn't be walking out to her death.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image
"Oh don't worry. I'll be outta here in the morning.." she smirked.
"As soon..as you die..." she muttered under her breath so only she could really hear,but in a way..she kinda was hoping he would hear ..then again....not so much. She put one hand behind her back slowly,just in case he did hear.  

Cryptic Niveus

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu turned from the girl "Threatening someone in their own home, you have no manners." He looked at the other two girl, then he looked at the other demon for longer amount of time. It would seem he was wrong on Luna, he thought she was a human worth not killing but it turned out she was just as stupid, worthless as the rest. If she was here just to kill him, or demons then that meant the knew born was also in danger. He turned to face her his eyes serious and his face smooth. " I said not to touch your weapon." He held his cane in one hand as his free hand pushed his hair away from his eyes "Think about all it. How many advantages do I have right now?" It was his home, he knew every weak spot, every weapon hidden in it, it was snowing his power.

Air Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff