Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Social RP Hub

Back to Guilds

Tags: Fantasy, Sci Fi, Present day, social, random 

Reply The Revival
Paragon( Number one most important planet) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:39 pm
theo looked at zane slightly disturbed "...j-just fine..." he sat down two rows away from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 pm
Zane paused then stood."...Ill get the briefing later... My processor needs ajustment."He said then quietly walked out keeping his eyes on the ground.  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:33 pm
he looked over his shoulder but stayed for the meeting. he looked ahead. - i'll deal with that... issues... later - he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm
Me want sexbot. Want it now. Initiating rape sequence.  

TechDragon Z
Crew

2,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:59 pm
(Yeah yeah tech go buy your own. This one has an owner.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 pm
Memo stood there listening to the conversation between Rain and Zane"...... that is enough..... " he interrupted them " We are here and I have your objective being downloaded to your data feeds right now, you will be taking a prototype Airship that will be piloted by Jimmy, he will then operated the following vehicle upon landing , you will be supplied with enough equipment and ammo to fill that vehicle completely, note that the trip back you will have to ditch most of the ammo and equipment to make room for the salvage so it would be best if you clear as much out going to the location so that going back would bring less of a threat due to wiping out everything that will gets in your path.... I do not care what gets in your way just kill it , destroy it , or remove it. but do not let it hinder your mission...... is that understood" Memo looked at each person " you where picked because your the best and we expect the best so your final orders is not to die if you die I will bring you back my self so I can kill you for disobeying a order IS THAT UNDERSTOOD" he makes it to the end of the room turns around and puts his hands behind his back "you are expected in the hanger bay, gather your equipment and you are Dismissed"  

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:02 am
theo nervously swallows as he gets up and leaves the room - i can't die... not yet i'm so close... - he quickly heads back to his room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:11 am
"Alright then." she glanced over at Mat "Lets go blow something up." She smiles and heads out "See you folk in the bay"  

Desalane
Vice Captain

Spotter

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:39 am
"Yeah, yeah, grab as much as we can. If we see something, shoot it before it shoots us. Let's get going guys I wanna see my new baby." Jimmy says, excitedly as he heads out the room.

He goes to his room and grabs his bag, opens it up and throws some capsules into his pockets. Then heads down to the hanger.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:16 am
Without saying anything, Zeek went back to his room and gathered everything he needed. He grabbed his small album and tucked it into his side pocket. with everything he needed Zeek heads down to the hanger.  

Dragtan

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:22 am
Zane stepped into his and Theo's room and looked for his Cuff links.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:53 pm
theo walks in and stands in the door way "what ya looking for?"  

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:24 pm
Zane looked at him."My cuff link shields."He opened a drawer and pulled two silver cufflinks out and started putting them on. He looked at him."You ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:26 pm
he started to gather up his things "yea... i'm just fine."  

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:40 pm
"...Theo... what she said was totally out of line... I cant help that i was created in an exact human image."He looked at his feet."Yes i function in those ways... but i have never even allowed myself to be used that way, and I dont like that she caused all that because I said hi..." He stayed looking at his feet.  
The Revival

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff