Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Fantasy
Ashaland (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:44 pm
Sabyien stiffened. "....No it is not Masaya. why would you think that?"

"You have started behaving strangely when you and he returned from training." Darren said, letting the boy have a moment to collect himsefl.

"If you must know." sabyien replied. his shoulders tence. " Masaya in fact knows of our little get togethers, he's been helping me see my lover. As a good General, he's been keeping our secrets."

"Is that why you have chosen him as your General? So that you are sure of his unwavering loyalty?"
Sabyien slowly turned around to face Darren a smile on his face. "That's exactly right. I would have no other as my right hand. He is the best friend the High Lord deserves."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:56 pm
Darren studied his son's face for any hint of a lie. "I see. If you name your lover, perhaps arrangements could be made if she is presentable to the council. a scullery maid can shine like a princess." he turned to walk away. "But a man who keeps secrets is always dangerous. Only a fool would trust him Sabyien." with that Darren left the young noble be to collect his thoughts. heading off to tend to his own needs elsewhere in the castle.

Masaya got out of bed in time groaning stiffly. this day he did not feel his best and he knew it. a cloud had setted in his senses making everything seem unreal. he coughed a bit looking at himself in the mirror. "Ugh... must have caught something on the wind outside." he grunted stretching stiffly. "Hopefully i haven't infected anyone else." he grunted getting dressed for the day, unwell or not he still had his duties to attend to.

he made his way to the kitchens in search of something to feed himself with and haulted seeing Darren there. he stood to the side and kept his eyes to the floor not wanting to attract the mans attention, or worse his ire. silently he stoodat t he wall watching and waiting for the time it would be safe to make his presence known.  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:15 pm
Sabyien frowned, his hand where shaking silghlty.
'Gods,' he thought, 'What if he finds out.'

Darren stood in the Kitchen looking about with some interest, the maids and the kitchen help avoided his eyes, they where uncomfortable with his presence here. it was unseemly that the half-demon would be here.
Darren's Half demon features had the tendency of unnerving most people. his legs from the knee down resembled the legs of a dragon. A dragonic tail swished with agitation, his clawed hands where held behind his back as he observed the young women. The back swept horns on his head was burried in a length of black thick hair.
One eyes was scarred, the empty socket filled with a milky white stone.
For all his fearsome appearance he was known to be gental, the mate and husband of the White Lady: Elyisa, a near goddess in the eyes of all Ashalanians.
Darrens' demon parts where pure white, touch by her love and power.

Darren frowned, watching one particularly lovely young woman slicing up fruit that would be taken up to Sabyien's room. Could this girl be...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:28 pm
The girl continued to cut the fruit though cried out in pain as she nicked her finger ever so slightly. she stabbed the blade into the uncut part of the fruit speaking a word thaty was very un-becomming of a lady.

Darren was taken quite aback by her outburst shocked that such a humble beauty as her could possibly say such things. Masaya moved to her side getting the girl to calm down and tending to her 'wound' she seemed to regain her composure and looked around utterly shamed.

"Perhaps it would be best if you found a different task." masaya advised. the grl looked to the floor embarrassed. he touched her shoulder affectionately in an attempt to resolve the situation infront of the half-demon. passing a nervous glance at the man. "See? there's no need for such outbursts." He took over the task of cutting the fruit with a clean blade. His talents as a vitners son showing as he skillfully prepared it. all the while he was trying not too look at Darren, Either out of respect, Fear of the man, or worry he would reveal the secret with his eyes.

Darren watched as the young servant was marched out of the kitchen by the head chef who was ess forgiving in his tone than MAsaya had been, Sending the girl on well duty to get fresh water. the kitchen resumed it's lively status.

MAsaya took the plate of fruit aside to send to sabyiens room and took a long drink to quell his aching throat as he fellt a cough threatening to burst within him.  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:32 pm
Darren Took a step to stand beside Masaya, looking down at the plate of sliced fruit. he waited a moment to speak while everyone else was busy with other tasks.
"Is that the girl he's seeing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:42 pm
"Girl?" Masaya asked flicking his eyes from the table to Darren to the young woman who had just left. "Do you really suspect she would be his type?" hee asked taking another deep drink. "a bit too high strung don't you believe?" he asked refilling his glass.

"Thirsty young general?" a frumpy looking ashalonain woman asked taking the now empty pitcher from him.

"Just a tickle in my throat, My fault for going out with wet hair after my bath." he explained.

"Well thern out of the kitchen silly boy. Lest you put the whole staff on their backs wih a cold." she ordered in a maternal voice hauling him out by his ear. "Back to bed. Hot soup will be sent."  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:53 pm
Darren waited a moment longer, then figuring that Masaya was only trying to mis-lead him, he followed young woman out to well.
She was struggling to pull up the bucket of water, when he came he waited till she was done and stepped forwards. "May I have a words with you for a moment?"
The girl put down the bucket and bowed her head. "Sir...."
"Are you seeing My Son in privet?

She seemed startled, she glanced up in surprise and quickly looked down, her face an expression of bafflement. "N-no sir.....I-I am not." Seh seemed to be struggling with something perhaps she was lying?
"Girl look at me....is what you say the truth?"
She looked up, her pale green eyes betraying nothing but confusion. but her expression warmed. " It is the truth Sire. Thought, I love him, I know he would not look to someone as low as me." her gaze lowered again.
Darren frowned. Perhaps he had been wrong, a girl who was seeing him would not admit it so readily. "Speak to no-one about this."

"Yes, sire" She bowed again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:00 pm
The girl watched as the man turned headingback to the kitchen door. She trembled slightly the man did intimidate her. she had heard tales of demons doing acts that were terrifying and she had wished not to befall it through a lie. she took the bucket in her hand ready to take it back in.

Masaya hadn't gone to his room directly, but instead wanted to make certain sabyien wasn't sick now.  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:11 pm
Sabyien did not feeling like leaving his room for the day, The morning had started badly and know that the rest of his day would be tinited from the feeling from this morning.

He dressed slowly, taking his time to chose an outfit dismissing the servants so that he could take the time to do up every tie and button himself, by the time he was dressed properly, his breakfast was served in one of his sitting rooms, again he dismissed the servants.

"Sire, Lord Masaya is here to speak to you."

He put down the piece of fruit, frowning "Send him in...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:21 pm
Masaya Was waiting by the door to sabyiens room his throat tickle hadd worsened to a slight cough now, though nothing that would hinder him. When te servant allowed him entrance he thanked her and took a seat across the table from sabyien and his breakfast. "...How are you this morning?"  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:27 pm
I am doing well..." he said, he looked at Masaya and lowered his voice. "Darren caught me this morning, just getting into bed." he said. picking at his fruit. "How did you sleep lastnight?" he asked, he coudlnt help the smile that tugged at his lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:31 pm
"I slept well. and made it back before the maids cleaned house... but I may have caught a cold yesterday. I wanted to be certain you were still well." he commented leaning on the table.  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 pm
Sabyien gave him a nod. "I will be cautious...in fact, I think that we should 'lay low' for awhile. My father knows that I am sneaking out in the middle of the night but he doesn't' know who I am seeing yet... he believes that I am seeing a servant girl."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:42 pm
"A cook from the Kitchens to be exact... least that's what i suspect he believes." Masaya commented. "But she may have given her secret away that she;s not your lover." he sighed at the news about their meetings going on hiatus for now.

"Perhaps it is for the best we lay apart. Thegenerals are going to be moving on a military expedition soon. standard operations apparently."  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:47 pm
Sabyen's hand clench his glass tighter. "Please be careful, Kalim has insisted on joining the expedition for 'observant reasons' no doubt he wants to find fault in your command."
He took a sip of his drink. "I would go with you, but apparently, the council seems to think that it would be behinth me to attend."  
Role Playing - Fantasy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff