Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:27 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 405/545 430/435

From what the boy said, he was in the same sort of pickle as Axel was. Weapon arts as the boy's main power, Hatsu figured some range would do him well."From what it looks like, you use a sword, so you don't have much range to your techniques. A good few water based ninjutsu to learn first would be the Waterfall Basin technique, and the Water Shuriken technique. For the Waterfall Basin, you'll want to focus chakra into the ground. It will create a large resource for you to use with your other Suiton ninjutsu." Before showing the boy she would pocket the two ninjutsu scrolls in her tool bag for the time being. Throwing up a few hand signs, water would rapidly leak upwards through the cracks in the floor. Hatsu kept it ankle height so people wouldn't get too upset. "You can create much more water than this, but for temperature reasons I'll keep it low. The Water Shuriken is a quick and easy way to use projectile attacks, should there be a water source nearby." Hatsu would then create handsigns again, and three water shurikens would form. Two would fire immediately at a training dummy next to the wall, and the last she would throw at the dummy instead. Three fine cuts would be made along the sides of the dummy's head, the shuriken losing shape shortly after the cut. "They don't last very long, but it's a very useful technique if you don't have any other projectiles on hand."

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

The Shenpai

> > > Techniques Used < < <

Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ]
Official Description: Suiton • Takitsubo no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The Shinobi will do the necessary hand seals to create a large volume of water. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with Earth Style Doryuu Jouheki. This allowed him to form a large waterfall. Pulls up a water source from underground.
Guild Description: See official description.

Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu [ Water Shuriken Technique ]
Official Description: Through the use of water manipulation, the user can create multiple small Shuriken comprised of water and launch them towards the target. After hitting and/or cutting a solid surface, they revert to water. It is important to note that these Shuriken can be physically launched (by hand) or launched as they are created.
Guild Description: See official description.

Throw Shuriken - Soft Physical E Rank

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

What Soraru focused on most, whether it was subconscious or not, were the girls hand signs. They burned into his mind after he saw them, and he found his body getting eager to do them himself. Hand signs were actually never a big deal with him, at least in terms of genjutsu, since all he had to do was sing or play on an instrument to cast it. Ninjutsu was a completely different story though, understandably. His specialization was listed uner Emotional Content, which was fine with him. He didn't plan to be casting Ninjutsu a whole bunch anyways. Ever since he first understood his chakra, he understood that his Ninjutsu was fairly weaker than the average shinobi.

When the girl finished up her explanation, Soraru performed the necessary hand signs for the Waterfall Basin technique, closing his eyes after. Okay...so his chakra needed to be directed into the ground. That was different for him, since he was more used to sending it all into his weapon, but after a moment he was successful, opening his eyes after. The boy didn't continue past that though, considering it to be a success that he understood how to perform the jutsu. It wouldn't help his need for warmth if he created more water.
Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ] Rank: C [Complete]

When it came to the shuriken jutsu, he was a bit more interested. "So you can bring them up from the water or form them in your hand? Seems like it would be a pretty devastating technique in the rain." He said, performing the required hand signs. She was right about it being quick and easy, because in what seemed like a split second, he felt like his chakra was spread among the entire small body beneath them. Focusing it on a point behind the dummy, he finished the jutsu by shooting three shuriken out to lodge into the "spine" and "head of the dummy. After the initial impact, they just deformed into water.
Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu [ Water Shuriken Technique ] Rank: D (Complete)

Well, that was that. Turning to the girl once more, he smiled. "Thanks for that, I'm sure I'll find use out of these. I'm Soraru by the way. If you need a more mobile training dummy or just a sparring partner while we're stormed in, I'm your guy. Nice to meet you." He said cheerfully, patting at the water beneath them nonchalantly with his foot while he waited for her response.

Time: Evening (Blizzard) |
Chakra: 325 |
Stamina: 175 |
Communicating: Hatsu |
Technique Used: (Training, chakra costs don't apply) Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ] Rank: C Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu [ Water Shuriken Technique ] Rank: D |
State-of-Being: Healthy, although extremely cold. Also hungry, but not exactly starving.
Combat Equipment: 1x Katana 1x Kunai 14x Senbon |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

[[Ooc:]]

GalagaHero

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 420/545 ---/435

The genin seemed grateful for the assistance, and Hatsu was more than happy to provide it. The boy would then introduce himself, Soraru is what he called himself. "Soraru, eh? Nice to meet you. I'm Hatsu, chuunin. Since we're not going anywhere fast, perhaps I'll take you up on that spar offer. I need to train a few styles myself." Hatsu would then return the two ninjutsu scrolls from her tool bag to the scroll rack, then shuffle through the bukijutsu scrolls and pickone out. "You're alright with a practice sword, right? I don't need to get cut down if I mess up."

[Training Completed - Intermediate Training: Teach]
[Training Completed - Intermediate Training: Teach]

The Shenpai

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:29 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

Soraru didn't mind the spar right off the bat, or the fact that she was a higher rank than him. The only real problem he had was with the practice sword. He hadn't used those in years, and was much used to the weight and power of his katana. Not to mention, he couldn't perform Iaido without a katana which fit into his scabbard. Still though, it would be good training. "Excuse me if I'm not too much of a challenge, I'm not used to using weapons outside of my katana. This will be a good practice session though, for any situation where I'm assaulted without it. Let's get this started."

He walked to the other side then, opposite to where the scroll stands were in order to reach the practice weapons. He removed his saya with the katana still within, placing it against the wall before taking two weapons. One wakizashi, one tanto. Just in case she started to ignore his range. Soraru put the tanto where his scabbard once was, holding the wood wakizashi in his hand. Curved wooden sword. Would probably channel his chakra well enough if he needed it.

With it all over and done with, he walked back over to the main field, giving the wooden weapon a few test swings. It had tsuba just thing enough for him to flip the blade around properly as well. "We'll be ready on your mark. Come at me whenever you want." He told her, getting into his prime stance.

Stamina: 175 |
Communicating: Hatsu |
Technique Used: |
State-of-Being: Healthy, although extremely cold. Also hungry, but not exactly starving.
Combat Equipment: 1x Wooden Wakizashi 1x Wooden Tanto 1x Kunai 14x Senbon |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

GalagaHero

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:12 am
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 425/565 ---/455

Looking at the scroll, Hatsu would focus on how to perform the techniques. She would insteantly grasp how most were performed, especially after redirecting force on her fair share of techniques, and using different kinds of techniques in her training with taijutsu.

[1/1 Free Posts - Reinforcement Learned]
[1/1 Free Posts - Recoil Learned]
[1/1 Free Posts - Lunge Learned]
[1/1 Free Posts - Shield Bash Learned]
[2/2 Free Posts - Block Counter Learned]
[3/3 Free Posts - Stalwart Offense Learned]
[2/3 Free Posts - Bull Rush]

Grabbing a wooden short sword and leather buckler to practice with, Hatsu would equip the buckler to her forearm, then nod at Soraru, signaling she was ready. Running forwards, she would put her shield up to give her a good range of defense, while not sacrificing offense. Hatsu would aim the strike at Soraru's sword, to throw him off for a follow-up attack. [3/3 Free Posts - Bull Rush Learned]

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:17 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

The door opened and the place howled with the wind. Slid it close, she gasped softly, as she set the box down. Pale jewels glance around and she found him. Approached the man, she wrote him a note, apologized for being late with the clothes but all the warm and toasty clothes were inside the box, most of them never worn. The man nodded and thank her as Hakanai glance around once more. She saw two people sparring and... Kaileer. A faint blush crept to her cheeks but something was wrong. Very wrong.

Shukenja.

Een on the way here, she couldn't find him. She went back to the plaza and found nothing. Her heart started to race as she was getting close to panicking. She just lost Lilja. She already lost her parents. If she lose him too... no. She could not bare to think about that. Her pupils started to dilate in pure fear. Where was he?! She found herself started to hyperventilate as she couldn't breath. Gasping for air, Hakanai collapsed to the floor, now bringing her knees up to her chest as she tried to breath again. She tried to calm down her mind. And she couldn't.

On the other side of the building, a faint screaming could be heard... if you have good ears. Shukenja entered into the dojo and lets go of Axel as he could smell Hakanai's scent. It was strong in here. Smiled, he turned to look at Axel but then he seemed to slightly cringe. Axel... was... for lack of better word, he almost look beaten up. Why? Maybe dragging him down the streets wasn't the best idea. Axel would hit a leg or two. Maybe few street poles. Shukenja could sworn he heard a surprised yowl from a cat earlier too.... did Axel hit a cat? Curious and wanted to see if he was alive, Shukenja nuzzled Axel's head, unaware of his tamer panic attack in the other side of the building. They could not see each other yet.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: I know I can't cash in on the mission points, dont want it anyways. Hakanai would done this.

Rexnov

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 355/355

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel had hit everything. A pole, a cat, his arms and legs were dragged through the snow and his face even caught a corner of a building, but he did not protest to Shu once he was inside. “Thanks buddy…” He said weakly, sitting on the floor next to the Snow Lion once they were inside the safety of the building. The storm was kicking up outside, he just hoped that Rin, as well as everyone else in the village, was fine. “Once more Shu… You should find Hakanai. I hope she’s here, if she isn’t well...” He paused for a moment and looked outside. Would he really go out there to find her? He owed her at least that much after killing Lilja. How would he feel if someone did that to him? Kill his sister and then save him? He would push the person right back into the snow and hope they’d die. Yeah. That is what he would do. “If she isn’t, we’ll have to go outside to find her.” He said with some determination in his voice, clenching a fist. The boy rubbed the Snow Lion’s head and gave a weak smile. For how much show he was making of determination and strength, Shu’s little joy ride left him sore all over, and with an especially nasty head ache.

Ryo: 2725
AC: 2325
OOC:

Technique Used:

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:28 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡
‡ Konin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 5,000
AC: 00052,995
‡ Chakra :1,335/1,385 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/462 ‡ Stamina :----/1,225 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 1,385/1,385 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 1,150/1,150

The Hatake moved through the streets, attempting to catch up with the boy who had been drug off by the larger beast. He watched as the boy made contact with a building face, a few different street poles, and even a cat, which was lifted and tossed into a snow drift. The Feline Sage charged to the small cat and scooped it up, looking down into it's eyes as he tucked it safely into his sleeve, comforting it beneath the fabric as he continued to chase into the general direction of the boy and the beast. Ultimately sliding down a sizeable snow drift into the doorway of the building the pair had entered he opened it and entered, carefully, the Konoha Headband showing prevalent on his left sleeve, as well as the Kage hat sticking out beneath his coat, attached to his left hip.

Much to his astonishment the beast, a leopard of some sort, it appeared, had let the young man go. The boy was sitting beside the creature, petting it and thanking it, before talking about another. A Hakanai? Then the pair began to speak of going back outside in the storm, to find whoever this person was. Approaching the pair he brought the cat that they had charged over from his sleeve and he spoke to them, his voice monotone, not emotionless, but tempered.

"I would recommend you two get warmed up and get something warmer to wear before you go back out there." The Hatake said, eyes directed at the boy as he set the cat down on the floor. "Else, you may end up as frozen as this little guy almost did. Honestly if you hadn't hit him in the snow, he probably wouldn't have been strong enough to make it to shelter."

The kind man spoke keeping his face hidden beneath the brim of his hood, a paired crimson light shining out from beneath as he inspected the man and the animal. Their chakra colours were vastly different and didn't appear linked at all. So if this was someone's partner, they were undoubtedly not in this room. Investigating the room he peered at the chakra signals of the others within it, still finding nothing similar to the leopards.

Brushing the moisture off of the outer layer of his coat, should Shukenja or Axel watch the man, they would see the hint of steel, his gauntlets, from underneath the sleeve. The thick leather gloves beneath them continued to brush aside the snow and water as he took a few more steps in.

He had been told at the gates he would be under surveillance, and he expected, if anywhere, a building this warm probably housed a few of the ANBU who had been alerted to his presence. Crimson eyes scanned around the room for any hidden chakra sources, on the thought that one or two may not have made their appearance entirely nullified.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Tao-Benshin

Rexnov

Lily Platypus

[Techniques Utilized:]
•{Technique 1}
{Technique Info}

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

[Passives and Active Abilities]
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
• Learns Ninjutsu Techniques 4 Posts Faster.
• Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster
• Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing
• The Good Host: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.
• The Good Host: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
○ Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
○ Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
○ Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
King of the Iron Fist:
○ Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
○ Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
○ Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
○Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.
Nigirikobushi no Shintou:
○ Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
○ Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
Shigure Souen:
○ Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Kishitou Yoroi:
○ All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
○ For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
○ While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
○ Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
○ Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
○ Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
• Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Sharingan :: Second Tomoe:
• Somewhat able to read movement.
• Can view chakra colors brightly.
• Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
• Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )
Descriptive Totals:
• Physical Toughness Mildly Increased.
• Mental Toughness Mildly Increased
• Strength Moderately Supremely Increased
• Awareness Slightly Supremely Increased
• Speed Moderately Increased
(slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, supremely)

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:37 am
[Flipped coins for each person. This post applies to the following people, but I quoted everyone: Soraru, Shu, Osamu (if you're still there), and Kaileer. These four lose 5% of their max stamina per post. Make sure your stamina number is in your posts.]

Post order is as follows: Me, Galaga, Nick, Lily, Rex, Wolfe, and Jon]

As everyone in the building went about their lives, avoiding the bitter cold of the world outside, a few would notice a strange sound coming from somewhere beyond the walls. It was like a howl, but unnaturally high in pitch [akin to the sound that old monitors/TVs make], and faint. Those that picked up on it would feel a creeping cold, and feel strangely drained. It was minor, and they were probably cold anyway, given the extreme temperatures could only be held out so well, but the sound was haunting, and once noticed didn't seem to go away.

GalagaHero
The Shenpai
Lily Platypus
Rexnov
Wolfe Whitehorn
Valbjorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:40 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / к σ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----uring my time training, several others escaped to the cold within the dojo as well. I'd taken one look outside and decided I was going to sit the storm out here. The only problem was food, but given the windows were icing over and doors were getting stuck, it was way too cold to even think about. Finishing with training, I returned my blades to their scabbards and sat against the wall to catch my breath. Hatsu and Soraru introduced and sparred with each other, and I picked up on sounds from elsewhere in the dojo.
-----It was then that several things happened one after another. First, Hakanai stepped out of the storm, dropping off some clothes in the same way I had, then she noticed me, and her face flushed. I smirked slightly. She wasn't the one that normally got embarrassed, so I found it funny. However, her demeanor quickly changed, and her face turned pale in sudden panic. The second she collapsed, I was on my feet again and by her side. Communication was an issue, as usual, and because of it I had no idea what was going on. Pulling her close, I could only hope that maybe my presence helped.
-----The troublesome cub wasn't around. I figured he'd probably wandered off somewhere, given how unruly he was. But with the weather, that wasn't a good thing. I didn't like the winter, or the cold that came with it, but it was still bearable, and I knew Kumo winters. This wasn't bearable; this was unnatural. Anything that made your hands go numb by stepping outside was unnatural.
-----As I waited for Hakanai to calm down, something caught my attention. It was faint, high-pitched sound that, once noticed, didn't leave. The sound crackled from somewhere beyond the safety of the building, and were it not for the haunting feeling it gave, I wouldn't have given it much thought. But it sent chills down my spin. Something was horribly wrong. My arms around Hakanai tightened protectively. For the moment, I decided it best to stay where I was.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 9 9 0 0
α c :: 5 1 1 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 1 8 5 / 1 1 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 9 1 2 / 9 6 0 [-48]
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 5 / 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +365 Chakra/ +365 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +25 Chakra/ +25 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• A-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 4 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 4 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:06 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 440/565 ---/455

As Hatsu charged Soraru, she would notice a familiar face running towards the entrance of the building. Kaileer sprinted towards some white haired girl and held her in his arms. "s**t. Sorry Soraru, our spar will have to wait." Hatsu would say, doing a quick tumble to stop moving towards the boy. Hatsu rushed to Kaileers side, a serious look painted across her face. Still holding her practice weapons, she would inquire about the girl. "Raikage-sama, what's wrong?" Hatsu was formal, but quick with her statement as the girl did not look well. Suddenly, Kaileer would tighten his grip around the girl. Hatsu wondered if the cold had gotten to her.

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

Wolfe Whitehorn

Valbjorn
Unsure if Osamu is still in the area.

Tao-Benshin

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:45 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

A straight shield charge? No...she had to be hiding something. To be honest, he didn't expect her to be wielding a buckler in the first place. The girl was small, and very unarmored. Given her frame, it seemed like she'd be more suited for complete and relentless offense rather than any defense. But to each their own, he supposed. You couldn't characterize a person by their height, gender, family, or mannerisms. As she charged, he raised his tanto from where his scabbard would usually be, preparing to use one of his techniques. Block with the "saya", in this case the tanto, then he'd go for a cut to her midsection with the wakizashi. However before he even made contact with the shield, she tumbled to a stop, making Soraru hurriedly back up. For all he knew, the shield was a feint and she would be going for a kick or grab at his shins to knock him over....however her words finally registered. Their spar was getting held up? Well he didn't really have a complaint because it never really started yet to begin with, however...something seemed to grab at his throat then, to get his attention, before a cold shiver went down his spine. For the briefest moment, his body shuddered more than it did before, and he entered a cold sweat. By then Hatsu had already run over to the others in the dojo, but Soraru was stilled for the moment. There was just this...sound that blew by, something ominous and shady. For the time that he noticed it, he couldn't really move, feeling either too shocked or too...scared? No. He felt tired, really, but the exhaustion that washed over him left as fast as it arrived, like a phantom blowing through him. Maybe that was what he was experiencing. That thought was more comforting than anything else putting him into such a sorry state. The sound didn't really go away, but he wasn't content to look for it, and his body had regained its composure.

Turning towards where Hatsu ran off, he saw both Kaileer and the girl that he met earlier at the soup kitchen. Hakanai, was it? He hoped he was right, but it wasn't exactly like it mattered. Not like she could really hear if he messed up her name, and they weren't the best of friends anyways. A slight frown came over him as he approached the group though. Her pet still wasn't with her. "Hey there Kaileer. I...um..." Soraru found that he couldn't really speak properly, that sound which had become annoyingly present continuously distracting him. It seemed that Hatsu hadn't recognized it, but his sensei looked just as distraught as he did. The Genin sighed, sheathing his tanto and rubbing the back of his head for a moment, trying to find words to kind of explain things, but all he could really come up with left his lips before he could determine whether they were suitable or not. "You hear that too..don't you? Is that some kind of faulty equipment outside? There's not...um...no. I think anyone out in the storm would come inside immediately." His last sentence was more towards himself than Kaileer, however he put more attentiveness and focus back into his words then. "I've never been in a storm like this. Especially not in Kumogakure. But...that sound isn't natural. You're the top brass here. What do you think it is? Not just the noise, but the storm itself...this is strange, Kaileer." He told, narrowing his eyes. Not at his sensei, no, but moreso at the confusing situation.

Stamina: 166 |
Communicating: Hatsu, Kaileer, Hakanai |
Technique Used: |
Combat Equipment: 1x Wooden Wakizashi 1x Wooden Tanto 1x Kunai 14x Senbon |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:19 am

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 252/265 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Shu's ears twitched softly at hearing Axel before he nudged his head against Axel's hip. "Hakanai is-" He stopped as he growled towards the door. A shinobi just entered with a cat in his arms. Shukenja's lips curled back as he growled louder, the ringing in his ears were intensifying. HIs ears flatten against the skull of his head as he just simply did not like Masahiro for many reasons. One, he does not smell like he's from this area. A stranger. Shukenja was weary of strangers. Two, he was a cat sage. No. Shukenja was the big boss here and he needed to get out. Now. Let him freeze to death for all he care.

Arms wrapped around her as she gasped for air, her almost fully dilated pupils almost over took her iris, left no trace of the beautiful pale blue hues. Hakanai's body was shaking. Where was Shukenja? No. She cannot lose another. Her hands went up as she gripped his arm tightly, she needed the comfort. His warmth. A deep inhale to try to stop hyperventilating. Instead, she got the wift of Kaileer's tell tale scent. Firewood. The smoke from it. Without thinking, the snow haired maiden had leaned her head forward to feel Kaileer's heart. But she didn't. Instead, she felt a familiar rumble. In full on panic, she removed Kaileer's arms and looked around. Where was he? Opened the door to the other side, she saw Shukenja, fully angry and ready to attack even his fur started to stand on ends, Hakanai immediately became weary and self defended, her foot shifted back in defense. Kaileer fought with her before, he should notice that she was going to attack soon. Her pupils went from dilated in fear and panic, to narrow in anger. It became a cat like pupils as her nails slightly elongated. Though her focus wasn't on the stranger. No. It was on Axel.

Shu against the stranger.

Snow haired tamer against the flamed haired samurai.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Rexnov

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 355/355

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel eyes were fixed on this new man with eyes as red as his hair. He was kneeling next to Shu, but the cub’s reaction to his presence made him stand with much unease. “Thanks. We’ll be fine here.” Axel spoke slowly, scanning the man, what could make Shu react this way? Was he maybe the source of all this snow? He had never seen the wind tossing and turning like this, and for someone that lived in the mountains until fairly recently, that was much to be said. He finally found an insignia wrapped around his arm, it was not that of Kumogakure, that much he knew, but he didn’t know where it was from. Freak weather, and a strange, tall man (after seeing Wan, Axel was unsure what tall really meant) with white hair and red eyes suddenly appearing in the village… This could not be a coincidence. “Who are you? How did you get into the village?” At face value, Axel did not really care that he was here, he didn’t feel as part of the village for the most part, save for his few friends, Toso, Rin, and to a point Hatsu. If this man was up to no good, Axel knew for a fact he could not stop him, but maybe he could buy enough time for someone else to see and do something about it. Shu’s growling was very loud, but he could hear a distinct growl coming from behind him, maybe it was all in his head, but he could not stop himself from looking back to see where it was coming from.

The red head didn’t have any other choice, there was nowhere to run from her should she attack. He couldn’t go outside, and he would not throw her outside should the opportunity present itself. Axel was clear that she meant to attack him, but he also couldn’t lose the white haired guy from sight, lest he try to pull something on Shu.

Ryo: 2725
AC: 2325
OOC:

Technique Used:

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lily Platypus

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games