Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:12 am
Ciel thought there was no point to such childish behaviors but it was still a game. He took off his own shoes before stepping out into the upper hallway where his room was located. He took one slide and realized how slippery his floors were. "Sebastian does a good job polishing the floors." He then continued to slide on the slippy floors, almost falling a few times.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:16 am
Bella stood at the doorway, trying not to laugh, She hadn't stated how far to go, more curious on what he'd do. Of course he'd follow the rules of the game.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:21 am
Ciel wound up going to the end of the hallway before turning around and made his entire way back. He looked up and saw that she was smiling at him, and for some reason that was a bit of a distraction to him and he wound up slipping on his a** right in front of her. He blushed a bit before he got up with a sore a**. "I'm fine..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:25 am
"Oh!" She winced when he fell, but started giggling. "Are you alright?" She asked as they went back into the room. It was her trun next and Bella reached into the hat and pulled out a slip of paper.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:28 am
Ciel sat and waited to see what the piece of paper was going to say, still not believing that he did such a foolish thing in front of a guest.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:35 am
She gotten lost at the fancy handwriting. She blinked at it. "I can't read your handwriting....." She showed it to him.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:41 am
"It says I wish you would do 10 jumping jacks." Ciel wasn't very creative with coming up with dares.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:47 am
"Alright sounds easy enough," Isabella moved the center where she'd have soem room She counted as she did them " One! Two! Three! Four! Five!" As she did the jumping jacks her hair which was pined started to slip and fall apart.
"...Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten!" She stopped panting a little, her hair in disarray. She tossed it back, freezing when she noticed the flash of bright red at the ends. Ciel had been watching the whole time, there was no way that he didn't notice it.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:52 am
Ciel did indeed notice. "Your natural hair color is red? I did not know that. Maybe one day the hair dye will wear out and I'll get to see it in it's true glory. Red is a nice color. My aunt, Madame Red had red hair and wore it all the time before she died. Red also looks stunning on you Lady Isabella."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:06 am
Isabella blushed, suddenly feeling shy. She held a strand of it between her fingers the brownish weak dye was starting to come out. "Water.....will usually just wash it all out...I...I don't usually show people..." Nervously She brushed it back with her hands, it was too late to hide it now anyways.
"It's your turn next."

(( to make this easier/faster her next dare is "I wish you would to kiss the backside of the first statue or painting you see in the hallway."))  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:44 pm
Ciel slipped his hand into the hat, wondering what crazy stunt he was going to have to do this time. He read the paper and slightly raised an eyebrow at it. "I wish you would kiss the backside of the first statue or painting you see in the hallway? What kind of foolish thing is this? As in the backside does it mean their butts?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:13 pm
"It's supposed to be a game, And yes it does mean their butts." Isabella said smirking.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:22 pm
Ciel sighed before he got up again. "Very well." He then walked out again, this time in his shoes, before kissing the butt of a dragon statue that was in his hallway before returning to the room. "Your turn."
((Make it one of hers.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:30 pm
Bella smiled and pulled out the slip of paper from the hat, she read it. "Oh no, this is one of mine." She put the paper down which said; 'I wish you would get down on your knees and act like cat.'
Isabella got down on her knees and curled her fingers in like the paws of a cat, She meowed and pretended to lick the back of her 'paws' to clean behind her 'ears' making a soft pleased purring sound.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:39 pm
Ciel was thanking anyone that would listen that he didn't get that one, but he knew that Sebastian would love it if he got down on his knees and acted like a cat in front of him. He looked at her and thought it was kind of...cute? No...not cute...why would I think cute?  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games