Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:14 pm
Ran'Ku growled heavily from the pain of Kasumi stabbing him through the shoulders, refusing to give her the satisfaction of a scream, "Just wait... until I can move again...", he hissed, the unholy guttural echo coating his voice grating angrily. Noxx'Zus watched as Ran'Ku still tried to force his body to move, shaking his head as he looked to Kasumi, "It's a good start but it's not enough. I imagine that after everything he's been through his tolerance for pain is quite high and we need him to be unable to move whether he is paralyzed or not. That way I can use my Shadow Sun style's forbidden technique.", the Steward said, sheathing his daggers on the back of his belt and crossing his arms as he eyed Ran'Ku with a stern gaze.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshal Stadt and the ballista team of Templars started helping Kehjani children onto the plateau, tossing the lines back down so that their mothers and any men who didn't want to fight can climb up after the children were safe. "Ok now, I want you kids to listen very carefully.", the Marshal said as the children gathered together, still scared by everything that's going on. Luka pointed over to Sable and Mable, "You see those two standing over there? Go to the one with curled horns, she seems nice and would love to meet you all. Don't worry about the taller one, he looks scary but I think he's just putting on a tough guy act.", he said to the children with a smile. The Kehjani children looked to one another before looking over to Mable who eyed the children with interest. As they nodded and slowly started walking towards Sable and Mable, the Younger dashed under her sibling's legs on all fours like a large cat and sat in front of the group of children as they gave a startled jump, "Hi there!! My name's Mable, what are yours?", she cooed playfully, her tail swishing around behind her as she gave the children a big smile. The group of children nervously looked at Mable, some of them telling her their names shyly as she began to purr, "You don't have to be scared anymore, Mr. Highlord, his mate and Noxxy will protect your parents and Sable and I will keep you all safe.", the Younger said happily, the children's faces seeming to light up by her carefree attitude as Sable shot her an annoyed glare, "Excuse me?! Who said I was going to babysit any of these brats?!", the Second growled, the children looking at him nervously for a moment before remembering what the Marshal said about him, the group beginning to laugh as Sable tried to intimidate them. Mable laughed along with the children, "Come on, Sable. Don't be a jerkface. They like you, see? Come on kids, let's go play a game!", Mable said gleefully, leaping around on all fours like an excited feline as the children ran after her. Sable let out a sigh, glaring at Marshal Stadt who looked back at him with a sly smirk before reluctantly following after his sibling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:22 pm
Kasumi

Kasumi nodded.
" Then I'll make him beg for me to stop."
Kasumi said stabbing him in the stomach with her sword, twisting it as she pulled it out. Kasumi repeatedly stabbed him, twisting and turning the sword each time, moving from his stomach up to his chest.  

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:15 pm
Ran'Ku groaned with pain as Kasumi stabbed him repeatedly, black ichor dripping from his wounds as she twists her sword. As Ran'Ku fell forward onto his hands, his breathing sounding very ragged, he reached out with a shaky hand and gripped Noxx'Zus' left ankle tightly, the Steward looking down at him as the dark born slowly looked back up, "Why... why do you... stall? Just... kill me... I never... wanted to come... back...", he muttered, the glowing crimson light in his empty socket nowhere to be seen and his voice sounding normal albeit filled with pain. Noxx'Zus let out a sigh, shaking his head as he knelt down in front of Ran'Ku, "I know you didn't, I saw the relief in your eyes when the Highlord sent you to the other side. I've known you and your family since I was a young bandit, I know none of this was your doing solely. That Mantle has twisted and corrupted you since the moment you found it all those years ago, but I can help you fight it's control. You just have to trust me.", the Steward said, Ran'Ku lowering his head to stare at the ground as a single tear formed in his good eye. Noxx'Zus held his right hand up in front of his face with his first and second fingers extended, closing his eyes as Ran'Ku's groans of pain and sadness twisted into a growl of furious anger, glaring back up at Noxx'Zus with the pinpoint of crimson light in his empty socket flaring brightly. As Ran'Ku slowly began to sit up, seething with rage as Noxx'Zus opened his eyes with an intense stare, "Shadow Sun style... Light Within Darkness.", the Steward muttered as his right hand's fingertips began to glow with a soft white light. Ran'Ku clenched his clawed hands as he gave a hateful glare at Noxx'Zus, the Steward thrusting his right hand into the glowing crack of light on Ran'Ku's chest as the dark born attempted to wildly throw a punch, his expression widening in shock as the crack of light began to pulse. Ran'Ku let out a howl of pain as the crack of light began to glow furiously, bright light washing over his dark body as the crack of light slowly began to expand, his inky black skin slowly starting to lighten to it's natural hue, "What... are you... doing to me?!!", the dark born bellowed, the evil echo in his voice wavering as the light infused into his dark body began to overtake his mind. Noxx'Zus pulled his right hand out of the crack of light, Ran'Ku's expression twisted into a look of anguish, "I've accelerated the spread of that light scar your brother gave to you, but as a dark born this is a very risky move. It will engulf you if a balance isn't established. Prepare yourself, Ran'Ku... This will not be pleasant.", the Steward said as Ran'Ku tried to speak, the words not coming out as his body is wracked with a burning pain. Noxx'Zus placed his hands on Ran'Ku's shoulders, a strange hiss escaping the Steward's mouth as he bared his black fangs, "This technique is forbidden for good reason, but there is no other choice. If you were to die, the Crimson King could likely just bring you back again, but if you were able to fight his control for yourself then your immaterial soul would once again belong to our Night Lady.", Noxx'Zus said, Ran'Ku giving him a wide eyed glare before the Steward sank his teeth into the dark born's neck like a vampire. Ran'Ku's face appeared to be screaming in unimaginable pain but no sound came out, Noxx'Zus eyes darkening to pitch black as black mist rolls out of his mouth. After a moment, Noxx'Zus pulled his fangs away and let out an uncharacteristic hissing growl into the sky as the black fog poured out of his mouth while viscous black blood dripped from his fanged teeth, his void black eyes narrowed into an intense stare as Ran'Ku's body collapsed on the ground, the dark born breathing heavily as his inky black visage slowly returned to his normal appearance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:58 pm
Kasumi

Kasumi watch, keeping her guard up.
" now what, Noxx'zus. "  

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:57 pm
Ran'Ku fell onto his back as his body reverted back to it's normal state, the crack of light replaced by a crack of darkness on his pale chest with a similar patch of inky blackness surrounding his empty left eye socket, "It's... so quiet.", he mumbled despite the thunder of gunfire, his body still unable to move even though the paralysis faded. Noxx'Zus staggered to his feet, his upper body slouched over as if he were completely exhausted, "We hope that he can hold out... I've done all I can...", the Steward said in a hoarse rasping voice, his eyes still like pools of void darkness as he gasped heavily for air. For a moment, Noxx'Zus stood still though a bit shakily before he collapsed back onto his hands and knees, a rising growl escaping him as he clutched at his chest with his right hand, the Steward beginning to cough violently as the viscous black ichor that dripped form his fangs splattered across the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:00 pm
Kasumi

Kasumi walked over to Noxx'Zus and nelt down next to him, placing her sword back with a quick glance at Ran'Ku. Kasumi looked back down to Noxx'Zus and placed her right hand on his back.
" So now what do you need, Noxx'Zus?"
Kasumi asked.  

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm
Noxx'Zus' skin was very cold to the touch, his breathing very harsh and ragged as he struggled to take in air. The Steward coughed up more black blood as he looked at Kasumi with a pained look in his void black stare, "R..riza...", he gasped, clutching at his chest as his vision began to spin. Noxx'Zus tried to stand but couldn't get onto his feet, falling back onto his knees for a moment before collapsing onto the ground, nearly choking as he continued to retch up viscous black blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:00 pm
Kasumi

Kasumi could not help but let out a gasp as Noxx'Zus fell to the ground.
" Noxx'zus, tell me who to get to help you."
Kasumi asked, her worry showing.  

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:16 pm
Noxx'Zus found it almost impossible to draw breath, trying to speak to Kasumi but no words would come. As the Steward gasped for air, Ran'Ku slowly sat up as his smoky white blade clattered to the ground, having been pushed out of his back during Noxx'Zus' maneuver, "I don't believe it... I can't hear the voice anymore.", he thought to himself, moving to stand carefully as the pain from Kasumi's stabs subsided. Noxx'Zus looked away from Kasumi up to Ran'Ku as he stood over him, looking down on him with his good eye, "I guess I should say thanks. This would normally be the part where I laugh at you and leave you to suffer, wouldn't it?", the dark born said with a smirk, Noxx'Zus lowering his head with a fear that his technique had failed. Though, much to the Steward's surprise, Ran'Ku knelt down next to him and wrapped Noxx'Zus' right arm over his shoulders and helped him to stand, "Lucky for you we're friends and that I believe in returning favors, so uh... Yeah, let's just get you to your girlfriend already.", Ran'Ku said with a half smile that made him look like the young prince in all their family portraits, feeling relieved that his mind is his again but also feeling a twinge of guilt for the trouble he's caused over the years. Ran'Ku carefully helped Noxx'Zus walk towards the city gates, stopping to look back over his shoulder at Kasumi with his good eye, "Are you just going to stand there, sweetheart? He wants to go to Riza and this will go a lot faster if you take his other arm. Whether you trust me or not is irrelevant, he can't make it on his own.", Ran'Ku said with an odd clarity that didn't seem like him, his good eye's yellow iris glowing faintly in the evening air.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 am
Kasumi

Kasumi glared at Ran'Ku as she walked over to them, Placing Noxx'Zus left arm over her shoulder.
" Sadly you are right, and don't call me sweetheart. Only my husband can call me that and you are not my husband."
Kasumi said, still glaring at him.  

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:18 pm
Ran'Ku let out an amused chuckle at Kasumi's irritation with him, "Heh, you should really learn to loosen up, missy, otherwise you'll never have any fun.", he said with a laugh, his attitude seeming completely different. As Ran'Ku and Kasumi helped Noxx'Zus into the city, the Regulars who were helping the Kehjani civilians and children get settled looked with shock as they saw Ran'Ku walking through the streets, "No way...", one Regular muttered, "It's... him.", another soldier chimed in, "But, how is that possible?!", the first Regular replied. The Bel'tha'gian Regulars watched with both contempt and fear as Ran'Ku and Kasumi helped the Steward up the stairway into the Middle Ring on their way to Riza's temple.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:48 pm
Kasumi

Kasumi continued to glare at him.
" I had fun and had no major responsibility until you killed my parents, Then we had to kill you, I got married, had to deal with my kingdom and now there's an all out war. I'll loosen once everything is done and over."
Kasumi said, looking away from him to the temple.  

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:29 pm
The Night Temple came into view at the entrance of the Upper Ring as Ran'Ku and Kasumi hurried through the streets, Noxx'Zus' body beginning to go slack as the drops of black blood falling from his dark fangs evaporate into mist before they touch the ground. As Ran'Ku nudged the door open into the Temple's main congregation area, Riza looked up from her prayers on the central dais with a look of horror as she saw Noxx'Zus struggling to breathe with his fangs exposed, "Oh no, Noxx!!", she said with worry very clear in her voice, the High Priestess running across the room to Noxx'Zus without noticing who carried him in. Riza placed her hands on Noxx'Zus face, looking into his void black eyes, "Noxx, what happened to you? Please, talk to me.", she said, her voice showing her sadness as she looked up to Kasumi. As Riza was about to say something to Kasumi, her eyes caught sight of Ran'Ku who gave the High Priestess a smirk, "Well hello there. Nice to see you again.", the dark born said, Riza's expression filled with shock and fright. The High Priestess' look became a glare as she bit her lower lip, "You... You did this, didn't you?! What did you do to him?!", she said accusingly, trying not to raise her voice. Ran'Ku let out a chuckle as he helped Noxx'Zus to a bench to sit, looking back to Riza with his good eye, "Feisty as ever, I see. But, no, you can't blame me for this one, he did this himself.", he said, crossing his arms and leaning on the wall by the door. Riza gave Ran'Ku a skeptical frown, looking at Noxx'Zus as she sat on the bench next to him, "Did you...?", she muttered, Noxx'Zus slowly turning his head to look at her with a slight nod, "H-had...to be...done.", the Steward rasped hoarsely, his breathing very ragged as the High Priestess hugged him with a sad sniffle. "Why? You know you can't!", Riza said, closely hugging the Steward before giving him a soft smile. The High Priestess wrapped Noxx'Zus' left arm over her shoulder, helping him to stand, "Come on, then, I'll take care of you.", she whispered to him, looking back to Kasumi with a smile, "Thank you for bringing him here, Fire Queen...", she said kindly before looking to Ran'Ku with a sharp glare, "And...you.", she said with an annoyed tone towards the dark born, Ran'Ku giving her a smirk that made the Priestess shudder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:01 pm
Kasumi

Kasumi gave a smile and a soft bow of her head.
" Come on, There's a war going on and this city will need every help it can get. especially after that red head woman was kidnapped. "
Kasumi said walking back to the door and out to outside the city.  

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:01 pm
Ran'Ku shrugged, leaning off the wall to follow Kasumi out of the Temple as Riza walked Noxx'Zus to a door near the back of the main room, "Easy now, come on back to my room, Noxx. I'll have you feeling better in no time.", the Priestess said with a soft smile. Ran'Ku let out a chuckle as he followed Kasumi back through the streets, "I'll never understand what she sees in him, his conversation is so dry.", the dark born mused. As they reached the plateau atrium, a rumble shook the canyon walls around where the Aegaloreans reinforced the tunnels with metal barricades, Marshal Stadt looking back as the sudden rumbling pulled his attention, "Damn, they must have broken into the tunnels.", he said to himself as he hopped off the tank tread. Luka slung his rifle back over his shoulder, drawing a heavy pistol from a hip holster as he looked to the Templar ballista teams, "I need all of you to come with me, we have to get reinforcements from your city before the enemy breaches those barricades! Don't worry about the siege, let my tank crews handle it, we need to move!", the Marshal called out, the Templars manning the ballistas reluctantly leaving their siege machines to follow the Marshal towards the city gates.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Soldat that Ra'Sha slammed into the sand slowly stood, seething with anger as his azure gaze flared brightly, "Enough of this... Center battalions reveal and attack!", the Soldat growled into his eyepiece's comm transponder, the air surrounding the Highlord beginning to ripple like water as several hundred Soldats emerged from camouflage with their carbines aimed at Ra'Sha. The Highlord scoffed, gripping the handle of his sword on his hip, "This is your final warning! Stand down or be destroyed!", he called out to the Soldats, his voice booming with power as the Kehjani Soldats ejected their clips. In a swift motion, the Soldats before Ra'Sha switched out their ammo clips and took aim, "We'll NEVER stand down! Soldats, take aim and open fire!!", the commanding Soldat shouted as he aimed his pistol at Ra'Sha, the Highlord slowly drawing his blade of light with a heavy sigh as the Kehjani Soldats caught Ra'Sha in their carbine sights.  
Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff