Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:37 pm
"Are you sure about that?" Claude asked his golden eyes glimmering with mischief. "Because I certainly wouldn't mind staying in bed with you all day." He smirked and still damp, reached around her from behind to cup her very full breasts. Nuzzling her ear and breathing the pheromone-laced scent of her. HIs Sebastian, his lovely beautiful Sebastian, his mate.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:35 am
Sebastian chuckled as Claude twisted her words around like he always did. She was so happy to have him back to his normal ways because he had missed him while his heart was gone. She blushed when he cupped her breasts, knowing this was the life she wanted with him. Everyone she ever cared about was right here in this manor. "I meant sick in bed, not sex in the bed. I'd rather have sex in the bed then be sick in the bed."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:17 pm
"Heh, that's what I thought." Claude said, playing with her breasts, foundling them. He kisses her ear. "Perhaps Lord Phantomhive won't mind that we take a few more days off....I'd feel better about working once I'm sure that your carrying our child.." He said, purring.
Claude's behavior was pretty normal for a demon ensnared by a female, as much as he wanted to spend most their time coupling, he wanted to also give her time to recover in between to care for her well-being and comforts, this loving caring was unique to demons with hearts.
He rested his chin on her shoulder. "Is there anything you want? I can go into the city and get you anything you desire my love."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:50 pm
"Well we'd have to talk to Lord Ciel about taking those few days off. We can't just do it without his permission." She blushed darker the more that he played with her boobs, and it made it hard to think about what she would want from the city. "I want...a kitten. A Calico kitten."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:19 am
"A Calico kitten...." Claude looked thoughtful."Very well, if it will make you happy." His hands fondled and his fingers gently pinched and twisted. It was an effort to pull away. "I will go into town later today and get you one, Do you have preference for the gender of the new kitten?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:35 am
"Yes it would make me very happy Claude." Seeing his attempt to pull away she decided to help him out since he wasn't getting very far. She took his hands off of her breasts, and laid them in his own lap. "It can be male or female. It doesn't matter as long as it's a cat. Hurry back now okay?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:07 am
"Yes Dear." Claude got dressed and was heading out the door when he remembered something. "Thompson and company!" He said as soon as he stepped past the barrier. Immediately the triplets appeared, they bowed to Claude.
"Find me a calico kitten, find me the cutest one."
"Are you going to eat it?" Timber asked curiously.
"No....it's for my mate."
"Is she going to eat it?"
"No.....just go find me one."
The Demon triplets nodded and left.
Claude remained standing outside, with the Tryphon as his servant he could have them do most of the foot work while he stood guard near his Sebastian. The Spider demon took deep cleansing breaths, now that he was out in the fresh air away from his mate's scent, he could think more clearly.
"First order of business.....ask for the time off."
THe triplets would take a bit of time to find the kitten, so walking to the other entrance, Claude went into the mansion proper and went to go look for Ciel. Knowing that the young man was probably in his study at this time of day he headed upstairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:15 am
Ciel was indeed in his study going over his current case which was yet another string of murders. It was always the same story with the Queen, and the outcome was always the same. He found the culprit like in a James Bond film, and put an end to him. He already knew that his first born was going to be raised on Isabella's side of the family in Spain as part of the agreement for her hand in marriage, but he began to wonder if he wanted his kids to have that kind of lifestyle, and to tell the honest truth he was getting tired of it too. He could just quit being a dog and run his good and honest company. That's something his kids could be proud of.

He looked up and saw Claude walking through the halls. "Can I help you Claude?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:42 pm
"Yes, please forgive my interruption Lord Phantomhive. There is something that I would like to request." Claude said bowing slightly. When he was sure that Ciel was listening. He continued. "I would like to request that Sebastian and I take a few days off so that we could try for a child."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:31 pm
Ciel could remember back when Sebastian had been turned into a female before. His Head Butler had caused quite the uproar among Claude and Sam that it destroyed his personal property. He let out a sigh, not wanting that to happen again. "Very well Claude you have a week, and make sure your mate stays downstairs and away from Sam. I don't want a repeat of last time. Understood?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:51 am
"Yes My Lord. I understand."

Thinking with a smile of amusement as he walked back downstairs.
One week, they had only one week to make sure that Sebastian was pregnant. One week of sweet hot sex. Claude had to smile, He walked out of the mansion and was pleased to see the triplets back at the edge of the barrier holding a small bundle.
"Have you found the kitten?"
They nodded. Claude walked over and inspected the tiny bundle of fur. a small cute face peered up at him with odd eyes, one blue one gold. Perfect.
He took the kitten in his arms. "Well done, now depart, I will reward you later."
The demon triplets nodded and disappeared into the trees.
Claude wondered about if by the end of the week and Sebastian still wasn't pregnant by then that the crow demon would have to return back to being a male and when they would find time to try again....
Perhaps Grell....but would she help them with this? She might, Sebastian after all was her favorite.
Tucking the kitten into his coat, He called out. "Grell.....Queen Grell, If you are listening, please....I have a request."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:34 pm
Grell had indeed heard Claude calling for him since she made it her job to look after all of those with demon blood. She was wearing a cute red summer dress with a cute flower hat as she appeared before him. "What is it Claude? I see that you've still got the triplets. They can really come in handy. You got a kitten for Sebby? Can I see? Your jacket just meowed."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:44 pm
Claude let her see the kitten. He cleared his throat before speaking. "I have been thinking...It may take some time before.....Sebastian is pregnant, and..." He was starting to blush, this was an embarrassing subject for him. "...Lord Phantomhive had only given us a week off....Uhm...So might I enquire a spell or potion that may aid us in conceiving quickly?"
Claude glanced away, his handsome face was deeply flushed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:02 pm
Grell took the cute Calico from him to hold it in her arms, and it mewed cutely as she pet it behind its' ears. She also chuckled at the other's blush, seeing how hard it was for him to ask such a thing. "Well if Loki used his powers to get me pregnant I don't see why I can't use those same powers to help you out. I would have to touch your groin for a minute though to make your sperm more potent. You let me do that, and you'll certainly nail her the next time to make love to Sebby....and you can just use the rest of the week as an excuse for a ********."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:54 am
Claude almost staggered at Grell's words if his blush would have gotten deeper it would have right then. "Y-yes.." He stuttered, bowed a bit. Not that the idea wasn't attractive, ah yes to hear his mate's pants and moans, her sweet kisses and sighs.....He would make love to her with all of his skills as a Spider demon and have her perfectly sated and satisfied.....with their child in her womb.
Claude swallowed and straightened, pretty sure that Grell had caught his thoughts, but it would also make him happy to have Sebastian as the mother of his children. He loved her, heart and soul, he would do anything for her.
With that in mind he nodded, no hint of a stutter or nervousness in his voice.
"Please, I want you to do it my Queen."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces