Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:43 pm
Sebastian had been worked over to make up for lost time the very moment that he had transformed into a female demon. Good thing he got stronger or else he might have been broken like the bed had been, but it had been such a wild and wonderful night. She had a content smile on her face as she slept in, wanting to get as much rest as she could.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:11 pm
Dressing in pants and a shirt, Claude went out to the kitchens to get them both something to eat, He paused in the doorway when he saw Sammael there just putting the tea things away.
"Hello, welcome bac-" The cat demon froze, his nose catching Sebastian's the faint female scent and with it the hit of strong pheromones. His eyes sparked with demonic energy.
Claude felt himself bristling, it was a natural reaction and he fought to control it. He cleared his throat. "Yes....I'm glad to be back. If you would excuse me Samm." He went to the pantry to hunt down some bread and eggs.
Sammael shook off the feeling and without saying much, left the kitchen, intending on going outside for a sniff of fresher air.
Once he finished making the simple breakfast of eggs and toast. Claude took the plates back to the apartment.
"Sebastian? Sebastian, I have breakfast for you."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:15 pm
Sebastian slowly started to stir awake by opening up her eyes, and she smiled when she saw Claude there with breakfast for her. She sat up on the bed, revealing that she was still wearing nothing at all before making a grab for the plate and started to eat, able to smell the pheromones on him. "Thank you Claude, and you might want to take a shower unless you want to drive all other male demons in the mansion crazy."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 pm
"Who says that I'm going to go into the main part of the mansion?" Claude asked, eating his share of the eggs. He couldn't keep his eyes off her he supposed it was because she wasn't pregnant yet.
"Sebastian, I want you to stay in this room." even as he said it, he winced, knowing it was his instincts that where talking. He wanted his mate to stay in place where he could 'guard' her in a sense. "I mean...there is no reason for you go back to work..." He winced again, feeling his face start to flush. "Uhm....I mean...." He stuttered a bit.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:50 pm
"I never said you were, I was just stating the obvious." Sebastian then listened to what Claude was trying to tell him about staying down here and out of sight and smell. She couldn't help but laugh at his reactions. "I take it that I'm not pregnant yet? That's kind of hard to believe after the way we went at it last night. I'm not going to want to work anyways after all of that, so I promise to stay down here until I am pregnant."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:38 am
"Good...." Claude purred as he leaned over and kiss her. After a moment, He could feel himself becoming aroused, it showed by his smirk and the glow in his eyes. "Are you sufficiently recovered enough from last night Sebastian? If you would prefer....we can take a bath together."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:43 am
Sebastian knew all too well that look on his face after she kissed him back. It caused her to smirk as well, her own eyes starting to glow. "I'm always well enough to take a bath with you Claude. Would you like to start the bath water, or should I do it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:17 pm
After having a bath together and in which they had coupled again. Claude panted, spent and contented, wrapped his arms around Sebastian. "Mm....Love you so much..." he nuzzled her neck.
After a few moments of rest, Claude lifted his head and looked at her. "What do you think we should name her or him?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:17 am
Sebastian now looked at him, a look of deep thought upon her face. "I really don't know to tell you the honest truth. I used to read books about mortal tales when I was a young demon growing up to learn more about our food source, and one interesting name did catch my eye as rather cool for a male. How about Judal if it's a male, or...Jasmina if it's a girl?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:09 am
Claude frowned in deep thought but his smile returned. "Yes, I like both the names, 'Jasmina' sounds like a girl that might be spoiled." He said with a bit of a teasing grin.
He didn't mind the fact that he had given Satrina his attention as well as gifts when she was with them.
"If we are going to have the baby, I want to make a nursery within the apartment...." Claude said putting his head on her shoulder while he daydreamed. "....Remember when Rose was a baby? Sammael spent all his savings into the wallpaper, the furniture and..." He chuckled. "The hanging mobile with the angels on them."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:34 am
Sebastian chuckled at the memory. "Yes I remember asking him if it was really wise to give an angel mobile to a demon child, but Sam insisted that she would be too innocent to know that they were a long time enemy of ours. Not to mention that Grell herself is trying to create peace within all the realms. I would want the baby to be raised down here with us as well. Sam might try to do something else completely foolish like putting up kitten wallpaper."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:45 am
Claude was grinning. "And knowing you, You would allow him to do it since you adore cats." He goosed her under the water.
The water was starting to cool, Claude pulled her closer for warmth. "I honestly wouldn't mind if you wanted kitten wallpaper if that is what you wanted." he said.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:00 am
Sebastian got closer to him for warmth as well with a blush on her face. "Yes...I most likely would allow him to put in kitten wallpaper in the nursery. I think it would be incredibly cute. I'm sure that Judal or Jasmina will love it too, and I do plan on spoiling them as well. Not too much of course."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:20 pm
"Of course. " Claude agreed with a smile, then pulled away to get out of the water." If we stay too long in here, we'll start growing fins or worse.....Catch a cold." he made a face at that, remembering the miserable few days that he had been stuck in bed with a human cold.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:55 pm
"It's not possible for a Crow Demon to grow fins, but I agree with you about getting sick. I wouldn't want to catch a human cold. I was out of it far too long already. I don't want any more time in bed." She then got out and dried herself off before getting into some casual clothes.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff