Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm
"I told her that I'd agree of course." Claude said with a bit of a smile. "On the condition that I have to trick you into walking into her trap. It was a ruse however, I have a means of killing her, I just need you to act as the bait, when she has you conrnerd, I'll stabb her from behind."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:41 pm
Sebastian thought it was a rather devious and evil plan to get rid of Lilith, but the question was why Lilith wanted him trapped. Sebastian smirked as he looked at him. "That sounds like a great idea, but why exactly does she want me trapped? How could that equal the honor of owning the throne of Hell?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:56 pm
Claude tilted his head, "Her rivalry with Grell, Lilith knows that you are a favorite of Queen Grell. She wants to use you to get to her. Lilith has been trying her best to seduce me into becoming her "King" but I know that it's just a ruse to use me for her own gain."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:04 pm
"I hear that Lilith is quite the seductive demon, and I will do my best to act shocked and surprised when walking into her 'trap'. It would certainly take away Grell's biggest problem as the Queen. She will most likely move in to take control over her regions."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:17 pm
"Indeed, She will be expecting us tomorrow just before dawn at the place where the river splits into two." Claude looked at this pocketwatch. "Would you like to sleep until that time Mr.Michealis?" He asked, He no longer needed to sleep so much anymore now that he was full demon, he also needed this one at full alert and well rested if things should get a bit messy.
The Spider demon was very practical when it came to for filling his plans. IF Sebastian survives tomorrow, then the sex can wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:29 pm
Sebastian thought about it and nodded his head at Claude. If he was going to be at his greatest potential he was going to need to rest in case she wouldn't die without a good fight. If all went according to plan she won't have the chance to fight, and it made sense that Lilith would use him to get to Grell. Grell never made a big deal choosing out and showing who were her favorites. "Yes I think that's a good idea. I want to be as much use to you as possible. We can wait on the making a family part because this takes top priority."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:42 pm
"A family?" Claude blinked a bit, then smiled, but his smile had no warmth in it at all only a cold amusement. "Is that what you are hoping for Belial?" Claude asked using Sebastian's demon's name. He reached over and put his fingers on Sebastian's chin, making him look directly into his face. The spider's eyes where glowing. "When this is all over I will be taking you as my mate, you will bare my children, all of them. I wouldn't call that a family precisely..." Not when Claude was planing on killing for Grell and Lilith and becoming the sole ruler of Hell, " More like the start of my own Clan." He smiled again, his demonic eyes cold and calculating, There was lust in there as well. "When they are dead, I am going to ******** you endlessly until my seed is planted inside your body Belial."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:50 pm
Sebastian saw him smile and could tell that it was only out of amusement as though he had told a rather interesting joke. Not to mention that he hardly ever called him by the demon name he had been born with. Sebastian looked into his yellow orbs with his own scarlet red ones and listened to everything that he said. He always saw himself as his lover, rather then just a mate, so being thought of as merely a genetic lab to make a new clan sort of hurt his human heart a bit. He wanted to bare his kids, but not really in that context. Oh well. As long as he got to be with a man he loved he didn't care what he treated him like. Wait...did he just say....they? "Who else are you planning to kill other then Lilith? You said they..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:00 pm
Claude sighed a little. "Lilith and the rest of her rebels, I doubt that Grell would allow them to live." Or that's what I'd do. Perhaps give them a choice of swearing fealty to me or death. Claude pulled Sebastian into a kiss. his smile of amusement was due the fact of how gullible Sebastian was. Just tell the fool a few words of what he wanted and the Crow was like putty in his hands. He wondered idly if he would survive tomorrow...Not that it would be a big loss if he didn't, he could find another mate to birth his own clan.
"Goodnight Mr.Michealis."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:32 am
Sebastian knew that he had gotten weaker as a demon when he gained his human heart. He could feel it. He had been raised by his father to be a relentless powerful Crow Demon First In Command demon soldier like he had once been before he had decided to retire to a much higher and better life as the Leader of the Crow Demon Clan. His father always wrote him notes in secret behind the other's back, and Sebastian made sure to never show these letters to Claude. His father knew that he had gained a human heart, and keeps threatening to disown him if he doesn't get his s**t together.

These are the shadows that Belial have to live with in terms of all that his father had accomplished in a single life time thus far. When he was younger he was the top-ranked member of Satan's inner circle as one of his personal protector's, and when he got bored of that he decided to take out the current leader of the Crow Demon Clan by going into the Dark Forest, and became the first ever Crow Demon to have ever gained their Ultimate Demon Form. He killed him with his new powers, and after Belial was born Azakael killed his own mate after she began saying the word, 'love'. He saw it as a weakness so he got rid of it, and he'd have no troubles sending assassins to kill his weakened son.

Now back to the scene at hand. Sebastian had kissed him back, thinking about things in his head. He was indeed weaker, but he was still rather smart. If he allowed Claude to take the risk of him dying and he not only managed to kill Lilith, but he survived it as well then he would do his plan to give Claude back his heart by force. He remembered reading that if special enchanted boxes were given to others, then they too had the ability to open the chest. He didn't like Claude the way that he is now, and if he's not stopped then who knows what he might do? He wanted him to love him back again, and not just use him for something else. He was acting just as bad as Satan, wanting to use him as a sperm bank to create his own clan. He wanted his lover back.

"Before I go to bed Claude there's something that I want to tell you. My father is still alive, and he's the Leader of the Crow Demon Clan. He lives in the China District of Hell, and since he killed my mother shortly after I was born for telling him that, so I was only raised by him. He's the only one of our kind to have gained their Ultimate Form, so he's like royalty among my kind. I don't remember what my mom looked like, but her name was Isis. My dad's name is...Azakael."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:55 pm
"Your Father is Azakeal?" Claude knew that Sebastian was from the Crow clan but this was the first time that he heard that he was the son of the leader. He was impressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:19 pm
"Yes my father is Azakael. We've been writing back and forth secretly, but I didn't mention it to you before because I didn't want it to influence our relationship in any way. Right now he just thinks I'm a disgrace to the clan since I gained my human heart."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 pm
Claude's eyes narrowed "Did he now?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:34 pm
"Yes he did. He also said that if I don't get my act together then he'll just disown me, and he's actually the current real mate of Lilith. He'll be able to sense when she's dead since he's got the power of Foresight, gained from the final form."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:28 pm
"That's...interesting...." Claude said, filing that bit of information away. Perhaps he could use it to his advantage one day in order to gain the seclusive Crow Demon's favor. "Tell me this Michealis, would he warn Lilith if he knew what we are going to do?"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games