Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:26 am
User ImageAh, so he had meant Anna and Tarte. "i'm sure they already have plans," he said softly, "Anna usually has a big Christmas dinner all planned and ready, it's one of her favorite holidays after all. i don't want to bother them and ruin all her hard work." he kept his eyes on the table as he spoke. he couldn't. it wasn't right to drag them into his filth. he couldn't ruin their business because of his reputation. "maybe next time," he said, looking up to smile at Tim. "but invite your mothers. we could cook them something together, i'm sure they would like that." he had a nice roast and all of the fixings and had been planning to make that for their christmas dinner, he just hoped that Tim's moms would be ok with what he could make. he didn't remember actually cooking for them before now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image "Maybe... Maybe we can spend New years with them then, if you want." he took another bite, nodding with Daren. "Maybe next time." another bite. "I could do that. Do you want them to come tonight or tomorrow? I already have all the gifts wrapped." and some for Anne and Tarte and their family, "what should they bring over? Or what should they cook?" he thought, "I'll have to let you two decide. I'm not much of a cook." and chuckled.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:41 am
User Image"Um," Daren thought about what they could make that they would most likely already have the fixings for. "Maybe a salad and another side dish?" he suggested, "or a drink?" he wasn't sure, really. "oh, i guess i could do that," he muttered at Tim's saying he should talk it over with his mom. that would require calling her, something he was less than eager to do. "i think i have her number-" he got up to find his phone and flipped through his contacts, hoping he wouldn't find it. his hopes were for not, Rachel's number was right there, staring at him. "alright, i'll give her a ring, see what she wants to bring." he hit send as he sat back down, toying with his fork until he heard an answer. "Hello? This is Daren, we were just wondering if you would be joining us for dinner tonight? i was planning on making a roast."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image "I'm sure they could bring some sparkling cider or something. Maybe wine." Tim would definitely watch what he was drinking if his mothers were over. "Oh? well you can probably call tomorrow--"

But Daren was calling now, and Tim stared in shock. He... supposed they both celebrated Christmas differently...

"Daren, Daren we celebrate Christmas dinner on Christmas day." Tim whispered,

Rachel had picked up her phone, listening to Daren. "Roast sounds good. 'Manda, you wanna celebrate Christmas Dinner with daren and Tim?"

"But that's tomorrow!"

"Better rush on those pies we're celebrating it early!" she moved back to the phone. "Yea. What time do you want us to drop by? Does Tim drink wine yet? If Not I'll bring soda or juice. And a pie. Probably no fruit pies, though. We'll bring like banana cream or chocolate cream pie."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:27 pm
User ImageDaren's eyes widened when he realized his mistake. he had been so focused on Annie and the kids, he'd just gone on autopilot. "Oh-oh, s**t," he said softly. "Uh, i mean, tomorrow. i meant tomorrow. sorry." he flushed bright red, "got the days mixed up, i'm really sorry." he looked at Tim, but knew there was nothing he could do to save him, "yeah, um, the pies sound great. we don't drink wine, so soda or juice would be great. but-yeah," he rubbed the back of his head, "tomorrow. sorry. just-wasn't thinking." he added, lamely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:04 pm
User Image "Are you sure? I've no problem celebrating early if that's what you want." Rachel said. Daren sounded pretty honest, though. "You should probably leave that apartment more often, it'll help you keep track of the days better. But we'll stop by tomorrow. 5pm sound good to you?" She asked.

When Daren had looked over, Timothy stood up immediately and went over to the phone, ready to take it if he needed too, watching the man's red face before moving to his side. Tim leaned up, listening to the phone best he could.

"We'll bring something to drink and some pies." she said. "Calm yourself down. Take a walk. We're all good."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:05 pm
User ImageDaren leaned into Tim when he came to his side, "5 is perfect. sorry again," when he was told to go take a walk to calm down, Daren nodded dumbly, "alright. see you tomorrow." he glanced around, before ending, "um, bye. sorry." he hung up and shook his head, breathing slowly as he turned and lay his head on Tim's shoulder. "god, i'm such an idiot," he moaned softly, hugging his lover. "sorry, i wasn't thinking. they said that they will come tomorrow at 5 with pies and drinks. is that ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image Rachel nodded on her side of the phone. "All right. Adios Daren. Give Tim a kiss for me." and hung up.

Timothy gave a small exhale and a smile, wrapping his arms around the other's shoulders, gently stroking his hair. "You're not an idiot. You've just been distracted by everything. And I've been coming home grumpy so that adds more stress." he kissed the top of his head. "Pies and drinks sounds lovely." He gave the man a squeeze-hug. "You did just fine."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:59 pm
User ImageDaren nuzzled into Tim's hug and sighed softly before standing up, "it's not your fault," he smiled and gave Tim a smll kiss, "and that's from your mom." he gently cupped Tim's cheek for a second before walking to the kitchen, "now that i've made a complete idiot of myself, shall we proceed with our plans of snuggling and movies? your mom said i should go for a walk, i wouldn't mind going around the park with you?" he wanted today to be a good, relaxing day for Tim and he was already messing it up. at least Tim probably thought of him as 'cute' or 'silly' during that screw up instead of being annoyed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:52 pm
User Image Tim smiled at the kiss from his mom, keeping the smile for Daren as well. "I think a walk sounds good. Around the park, and it snowed so we can hear it crunch under our feet." Timothy smiled at Daren, following him to the kitchen and leaned on the counter. "Let's go for a walk. then we can cuddle and watch movies after. We can play that headbandz game."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:07 pm
User ImageDaren put the last of the dishes away before drying his hands and nodding, "that sounds like a plan to me. let's go and get our coats, it's pretty cold out there." he got their gloves and coats from the closet, handing Tim his before pulling his own on. "ready?" he asked, making sure he had the keys before taking Tim's hand and walking out into the hall with him. "you like making the snow crunch, don't you?" it was something he'd noticed this winter, "that's ok, i like seeing the tracks we make."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:12 pm
User Image Tim smiled excitedly, feeling like a dog going on a walk as he waited, following Daren to the coat closet, thanking him for handing him his things before putting them on. Coat, shoes, gloves, scarves, hats. Well, Timothy's hat. Daren was too much of a macho man for one, it seemed. But that was okay, Daren's hair was gorgeous to look at.

"I do indeed. It's fresh snow and you get to make the sounds of winter with it." he said with a smile, sliding his gloved hand into Daren's. "We should make a snowman, at least before all the snow melts."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:53 pm
User Image"Do you want to build a snowman?" Daren sang softly, having seen the newest sensation 'Frozen' while in prison during one of their few movie nights. the men had laughed and scoffed at the fact they were being forced to watch a 'girly movie' but they had gotten just as into the movie as any child would have, some even crying at the end though they vehemently denied it later. "i'm perfectly fine with that, sounds like fun." they were on the bottom floor in a few seconds and Daren found himself almost reluctant to leave. it would have been his first time leaving the building since he'd dropped Tim off, save for a trip to the store for groceries. he kept his smile in place and walked out without thinking too much about it, heading for the park with the soft crunch of snow. "let's make a big one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image Tim laughed. "C'mon let's go and play." he sang in return, leaving the building and waiting for Daren, though, he looked a little afraid to leave. After a moment though he walked out, Tim giving a gentle and warm smile. "As big as the snow allows, anyway. We sort of have to share it with the kids." and gave a disappointed sigh before giggling. "Smell that fresh air. Smells so much better than the office."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:15 am
User ImageDaren nodded, "we have to be sure to leave some for the children, so a small one. maybe your sized." he winked at Tim, but looked around when he said to smell the fresh air, obediently taking a breath. "it does smell nice, doesn't it?" he smiled and gave Tim's hand a squeeze, "come on, this way." they walked together through the crunching snow to the park, Daren pulling the hood of his coat up when they passed a couple other people, hiding his face. it didn't take long before they were walking along the path, "over there might be a good spot. by the pond where everyone can see."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff