Welcome to Gaia! ::

TLoZ: The QuadCrown and The TriForce **maybe?*

Back to Guilds

The Legend of Zelda*rp* : The QuadCrown and The Triorce 

Reply Chapter 1: "Common Time"
Ep.3 "Betrothed! Ven's True Identity Revealed!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally-X-Kaguya
Vice Captain

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:30 pm
Alysian's lip quivered and she looked away."A-Alright then..."she looked at the tree house and climbed in to it, sitting against the wall by the window.'I wish things were like they used to be...why must things change?' she asked her self, sniffling.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:10 pm
Chip bought Alyisan the best bag for travel he could afford and some minor supplies in it 'i will make it right one more time before......' He went too is house and packed a bag for him 'should i meet up with her?'  

chippy036
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:39 pm
Ventus heard the events unfold between Chip and Alysian which angered him a bit since Chip had no real reason to be upset. He then walked over to Chips house and walked inside as he looked at Chip "Drop the attitude thing Chip you have no real reason to be sad or mad so what if the elders or some guards call you worthless you just prove them wrong. I hope you know that you hurt Alysian by acting like that so I suggest you go and talk to her before you ruin anything between you two and meet me at the gate entrance ill be waiting" He then went to his house told his parents the news and collected a few things including his sword and his brothers sword then headed towards the gates.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:05 pm
Back at Chip's House "theres some thing thats not right between the elders.....and we are going too stop at a few places before we return back too Hyrule" Chip placed a map with marked areas that had any mark of the elders of Hyrule and Kajiji's home town "youll go home and ill bring Princess back then im going too find out what you and Jack have with this" He Placed the Red Gem down "this and 2 others Jack has hinted are often spoken of"  

chippy036
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
Chapter 1: "Common Time"

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers