Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jessi and Kale Have Lost Their Minds

Back to Guilds

In which Booger and Wookie shake it up and break it down. 

Tags: Role Playing, Chat, Buddies, Random 

Reply Role Plays
TRAINING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naughtygrl144

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:12 pm
Cadence's head shot up. Her dad was getting her texts! "What!? You can't do that." She ran the rest of the way down the stairs. "You're lying, you can get my texts!"

Symphony tried not to laugh. "You're daddy has some friends Cadence. Keep that in mind next time you try to sneak out with some teenage boy."
~ ~ ~ ~

Karen didn't answer right away. She was too busy contemplating just what a vacation with the boys could be like, one where her and Beaumont would have all the time in the world to be together. She wasn't sure if she could handle that "I'm not sure Beaumont. You know how my job is."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:08 pm
Ricky smiled rather smugly, "Daddy's magic too." He waved his phone in place but didn't allow her to touch it for fear she'd throw it against the wall. "Shall I read mommy the contents of the last one? Or should we just wait outside of your window while you're trying to sneak out?"

---

"I don't see how that has anything to do with your living arrangement. The school is close enough." Beaumont thought on it for a moment, "I don't see what could be wrong with it?"

Arrieth
Captain

Naughtygrl144

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:44 pm
Cadence froze. "That's invasion of privacy!" She made a move to jump for the phone her father held. If she could get it and break it maybe she could manage a sneak out.

Symphony rolled her eyes when her daughter missed the phone. "Let me see, your boyfriend is two years older then you. So if he sleeps with you, it's statutory rape." Symphony feigned a thoughtful look. "Are you willing to risk that?"
~ ~ ~ ~

Karen hoped he would just drop it when she mentioned her work. But no luck. "I don't know baby. I am not sure if we can trust the boys to have their own rooms." The boys might act good for him, but she knew they could be little trouble makers.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:50 pm
"It's totally not invasion of privacy, the texts are coming to my phone." Ricky just moved out of the way of his daughter, springing off the couch and onto the next chair.

---

"They're as old as the rest of the sophomores in the school, and their parents trust them. Just because there are two doesn't mean we have to be twice as nervous and conservative with them. Besides," Beaumont allowed a wicked grin to form, "It's like they're in the same house, just bedrooms that are far enough away to allow us some more privacy."

Arrieth
Captain

Naughtygrl144

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:13 pm
Cadence glared from the couch. "But you're not supposed to be getting them! They aren't for you! You are invading my privacy!" The young girl looked close to a temper tantrum.

Symphony held out her hand. "Give me the phone."

"No!" Cadence shoved the phone into her pants pocket. "It's mine. You can't have it!"
~ ~ ~ ~

Karen tried not to shudder. But she couldn't. The idea they could actually spend time together, and not have to hide, was arousing. "I guess that wouldn't be too bad." She leaned back into him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:24 pm
Ricky looked a bit taken aback, "Woah, it sounds like somebody forgot who pays the bills. To be clear, brat, it's our phone. And we'll be taking it back now."

---

Beaumont smiled broadly and held the woman against him, "You like that? I like that."

Arrieth
Captain

Naughtygrl144

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:55 pm
Cadence glared "No it's mine." The girl was going to argue no matter what. "What you're trying to do is wrong. You can't stop me from seeing people."

"Um we can and we will. Keep up that attitude and see what happens to you." Symphony said moving to the couch to take the phone by force.
~ ~ ~ ~

Karen wasn't sure how she liked the idea. She wasn't even sure if she would like it when they moved. "I know you would." she said with a sigh. The warm water hit her chest and his body kept her back warm. "I guess it wouldn't hurt." It only would if they got in another fight.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:40 am
Ricky shurgged, "Alright. Either you can give mom the phone right now and we can ground you from it for the allotted time, or, I can call the phone company now and discontinue your line, leaving your phone no more than an electronic phone book. Choose wisely."

---

Beaumont sighed. He knew what was on her mind, despite what she normally did to keep him out of her thoughts. "Do you remember why we fought in the first place, Karen?" He leaned in more to kiss her on the cheek after posing the question.

Arrieth
Captain

Naughtygrl144

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:52 pm
Cadence stood there, clutching her phone to her chest, it was apparent she was making her choice. "Fine!" She handed her mother her cellphone. But she looked rather unhappy about it.

Symphony pocketed the cellphone. "Go eat breakfast." She pointed in the direction she wanted her daughter to go.
~ ~ ~ ~

Karen waited for his kiss to stop before she nodded her head. It had been a stupid fight. But it had proven to her they weren't right for one another. Or so she had thought at the time. Now she really realized there was no one else out there for them, they were meant for one another. "Of course I remember."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:45 pm
Ricky sighed and approached his wife slowly, laying a hand gently on her shoulder, "How much longer until the nightmare years are over?"

---

Beaumont smiled, "I don't." He took up both of her hands in his and laced fingers with her, then wrapped bother of their arms around her so he could hold her in place and sway gently together, "I bet it was stupid, though."

Arrieth
Captain

Naughtygrl144

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 pm
"Just as soon as we can ship her off to school." Symphony sighed and turned to hug her husband. "The we get to start all over with this new one."
~ ~ ~ ~

Karen relaxed, tension in her shoulder eased. "It is now, but back then." She sighed and leaned her head back. "It didn't seem so back then Beaumont." She hoped they would never have to over come something like that again. She wouldn't be able to handle another heart break like that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:15 pm
"Yay!" Ricky replied with literally no enthusiasm. He laughed, "I'm just kidding. We can start boarding school earlier with this one."

---

"Why don't we get out of the shower, hm? This isn't exactly a choice place to cuddle." He smiled and kissed her neck, "We can reflect all we want, but out of the water."

Arrieth
Captain

Naughtygrl144

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:50 pm
Symphony sighed and hugged onto Ricky. "Maybe this next one will just be a good kid. Or maybe that's being too hopeful." She sighed and rested her head on his chest.
~ ~ ~ ~

Karen sighed. "I still have to go to work. I need to shower Beaumont." Karen was trying to sound stern, but she was failing at it. "That place falls apart with out me there."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:13 pm
Ricky shrugged, "One can only hope." He smiled and leaned over to kiss Symphony on the temple.

---

"Oh yeah, I forgot all about that." Beaumont let her go and exhaled heavily, "I guess I should leave you alone then."

Arrieth
Captain

Naughtygrl144

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:07 pm
Symphony sighed and hugged Ricky around the waist. "Teal seemed to be in a rather good mood today. Or maybe she is just being nice. Either way, it's a slight shocker."
~ ~ ~ ~

Karen could hear the upset in his voice. It hurt her a little that she had caused it. Sighing herself Karen turned and reached for his hands to wrap them around her. "We can get out and go hide under the covers for a little while more."
~ ~ ~ ~

Bengalie looked at her clock. Time for the rematch! Getting dressed for the game she headed out to the field. "Oh hey!" She smiled waving her lower and upper sets of arms.

Savannah smiled weakly. "Ready for the game?"

"Oh yeah. You are so going down." She grinned.

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff