Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manga Collection Picture Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: collection, photos, manga 

Reply Manga Collection Picture Guild
Emer's Manga Update March 23rd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emer.Manga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:35 am
Yay a new picture and getting volume 15 of Negima! tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:53 pm
Yes I've finally received Saikano in the mail! And my sister was super nice and ordered volume 5 for me for my birthday. Although it probably won't get here until the end of October. I also hope to get Genshiken for my birthday.  

Emer.Manga

Emer.Manga

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:29 pm
I bought three new manga today and it cost me 42 dollars! Two Viz and a Delray. the Delray and one viz were like 16 and 14.50 respectively. Bleach was only 10 though because it was new from like April. Fricken Frack! I can't wait to read genshiken! It looks so good!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:44 pm
Yay1 It's my B-day! I got Genshiken vol.5! I <3 Genshiken!  

Emer.Manga

-MarToxensDummies-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:57 am
Nice collection! =D i really want to buy the negima collection v.v too bad there is no more money... Maybe for Christmas and my b-day... i kinda sucks they are so close together v.v

BTW happy b-lated B-day! =D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:06 am
xMarjoriex
Nice collection! =D i really want to buy the negima collection v.v too bad there is no more money... Maybe for Christmas and my b-day... i kinda sucks they are so close together v.v

BTW happy b-lated B-day! =D

Negima! was my first series. I know I'm completely broke at the moment. Holidays are awesome when you need to get some new manga>.< Thanks!!  

Emer.Manga

Emer.Manga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:23 pm
Yes I just ordered 5 more mangas. I ordered Genshiken vol.1, Nana vol.7, FLCL vol.2, Red River vol.1, I''s vol.8! Plus I have Saikano vol.5 on order as well. And when I go to visit my friend in the big city I'm going to go on a spree of manga shopping. I love having a job.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:19 pm
heh, I posted a pic of the manga I brought one night, you're right, it's fun buying manga, I'm mostly caught up on mine, just now getting into new series lol
so look under the Darth Magus link for my pics, I still have to get one big bookshelf to fit all my books  

Darth_Magus1

Emer.Manga

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:23 am
Nice pile of manga! I can't wait for my order to come in! But I'm starting to have space problems too. I have three book shelves and three shelves on my wall but no more room for any books! Is the Gunslinger Girl manga any good? I have one of the dvd's and I really liked it, but is the manga different?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:41 pm
I bought Beck vol.3 DVD today! yay, it came with a pick, how cute. AND my Tekkon Kinkreet/Black and White shipped today and my other order should ship any day now! How enthralling.

User Image

Emer.Manga

Emer.Manga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:32 am
I was hoping my order would be in to day but it is not. So now it won't be here until Monday. Oh well, my other order shipped to, so maybe I might get that on Monday also. I want my mangas to read! And when I get my orders in it will bring me to 87 mangas! Yes I am hoping to get 100 by the new year.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:29 am
I'll need a new picture once I get my mangas in and once I buy my new book shelve. Hopefully that will be next week-ish.  

Emer.Manga

Emer.Manga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:39 am
My manga should come in on Monday. Fracking weekend and no mail. And then I get paid nest week and I'm buying a new book shelve and probably the starter set of beck and vols.2 and 4. Possibly more of Red River too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:18 am
Close to getting 100 yet? =P I just past the 100 manga limit. So happy. biggrin

Quote:
Avril lavigne's Make 5 Wishes vol.1

eek

My0tis
Haven't see this message before but it's so true
Kaethar
Power to the mini-series!
most of my collection are short séries and oneshot 3nodding

Same here mrgreen

*high fives*

IceSlytherin

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:23 am
...*bother*...you should read more of Tramps Like Us! It's one of my absolute favorites =3.  
Manga Collection Picture Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff