Submit

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Booker McManus
Educator/School Physician

Nothing Ventured,

" Ok"He let out a sigh and walked to one of the lockers opening it and put a tee shirt on. " What do you want to do Marnie? Soul bond?" He asked as he walked back and scratched his head. this time she'd have to bond with him to know how it's done.

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:54 pm
M A R N I E - E V E L Y N ; S U M M O N E R
User Image
Art by: CriticalKiosk

Marnie nodded eagerly, but then stopped. "We don't have to do it now if you're tired, Mister," she said, quite seriously. "Wanna take a break?"

Eddward Hunter

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:04 pm
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

" After this I will need rest the easiest way to feel it and know it is to let me show you." He put his hand on his chest and said. Anima, inquit, notum faciet te" after he said it a dark blue colored orb seem to come out and into his hand, it looked like a blue fireball with a purplish dark red tint. " Marnie this is my soul... you feel it's energy?"

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

Enchanted, Marnie watched as McManus did that.. soul thing. His soul was dark though. Was it supposed to be that color? "Yeah, I feel it." she said aloud, her eyes widening, "can I, like, touch it?"

Eddward Hunter

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:49 pm
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

" Ok but I must warn you a dark presence will be felt and it's about time I told someone at this school." He handed his soul to her and began to unwrap the bandage on his left hand. " about ten years ago I was hunting a Japanese demon that had killed a whole village, he caught the drop on me overpowered myself and took my hand, near death the only thing I could do was to seal the demon away in where my hand used to be." he finished unwrapping his hand and showed her, though it looked normal enough it was clawed and gave off a dark energy, around his wrist though was a special charm that held most of the energy at bay.

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

Listening to McManus's story, Marnie hesitantly used the tip of her finger to poke his clawed hand, which once again glowed with that intimidating aura she felt before when she first met him in his office. "Wow, Mister," she whispered at the end of his tale, "will you ever lose control of the demon?"

Eddward Hunter

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:21 am
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

"I've only lost full control once, it was like being chained to a speeding comet, it's horrible, I'm fully aware but have no control over my body, There are five stages or signs I'm losing it, I'll explain later but right now what does my soul tell you?" He said as he wrapped his hand back up.

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:45 pm
User Image

Marnie nodded in understanding; she hoped he trusted her enough to tell her the signs. As a fellow Summoner, she should be able to stop his deterioration into madness right? She cleared her throat, her brows furrowing as she thought about it. "Uh.. it's like.. dark? So like.. does that mean the demon's like.. tainting.. your.. soul...?" she answered lamely. She wasn't exactly good at this teacher-student stuff, especially when it came to magic.

Eddward Hunter

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:28 pm
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

" Kind of marnie it's just residual energy from the demon, or so I've been told, kind of hard to have a honest medical opinion about my issue, but yes the stages, first stage is my canines will get longer like fangs, stage two the other hand will grow claws, stage three is where it's a bit tricky strange marking will appear and other eye will match the red one and I don't know about the final stage because I'm never really conscious enough about it." He smiled a bit before shaking his head, but besides the darkness what else do you feel?"

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image

Oh. The stages seemed terrifying, and Marnie's eyes widened just a bit as he listed them off. She wondered how it was like. It must be painful, so painful to have the magic control you instead of you controlling the magic.

"Is there anyway you can like.. stop the stages from advancing?" she asked, brushing her sweaty bangs from her forehead, "And um.. I also feeel.." Well I feel hungry.. "Uhh.. you?" Man, she really sucked at this. At her super lame answer, she blushed in embarrassment, grinning sheepishly.

Eddward Hunter

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:36 pm
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

" I'll let you know when I find out how to stop it..." He gently took his soul back and it seemingly dissipated, " I'm Famished Why don't you wait for me in my office and I'll run into town for some pizza, what do you say?"

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image

Marnie perked up at the mention of pizza, but that quickly died down.

"I'd love pizza," she said sadly, "but I have to go back to class.. can I come back after school for another tutoring session?" She perked right back up again, happy that she found a mentor that could guide her and help her understand more about her powers.

Eddward Hunter

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:13 pm
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

"Alright meet me after class in my office I'll bring the pizza then ok?" He said with a smile as he scrounged up his things to take back to his office and then to deal with his own class that will start next morning.

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image

The summoner nodded her agreement and went to grab her bag, waving at her now favorite teacher happily, "Ok! Bye, Mr. McManus!"
Eddward Hunter

( while Marnie is in class, should I RP as one of her spirits with you instead? o: )

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:43 pm
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

"Bye, Marnie." He said with a smile as he opened the door for them both to leave

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

(you can either do that or a slight time skip to when you can be there in person just message me with what you decide)  
[✓] Lunar Scarlet Academy School Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff