Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
"Moderate Man" Bar and Grill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:36 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"Thank you." Doc said before taking a big bite. He took a big sip of his drink then said, "When ever you'r ready we can go. Just let me finish up here though." Doc said with a smile. He then proceeded to eat faster so that James wouldn't be having to wait on him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 535
Stamina Pool: 65
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

Winterwolf78

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:42 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded and finished his meal. "Alright Doc, lets get rolling. We got a city to explore top and bottom."

James dropped 200 ryo on the table to cover the meal, and then headed for the door

[exit]

Chakra:1325
Stamina:1165  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:45 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc smiled back at James as he finished his meal. "OK, lets go then." Doc said back. Doc followed James out the door and in to the unknown. (EXIT)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 535
Stamina Pool: 65
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

Winterwolf78

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:14 pm
AandOE

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San entered the tavern, quickly made his way to the bar to order.

"I need one...three large orders of cookies, 2 bowls of noodles, and 2.....4 pitchers of tea. I dont mind waiting."

It seemed the cook was a bad a**, and quickly cooked up his food. San used iron sand to help him carry the order.

"Arigato!"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:44 am
Yo-ko

Finding the tavern, the apprentice pulled the cart over in front of it, looking back at his teacher riding on the cart, "Here we are, Master."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:09 pm
Valbjorn

Yasuke would step off the cart, using an ubdrawn sword as a cane to move about.

"boy, help me inside and find me a table. Please guide me"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:21 pm
Yo-ko

Ergo War

"Yes Master.." was all Hiroto would say for now as he took his teacher's hand and placed it on his own shoulder. Guiding him into the tavern, he looked around for an open table. Spotting a table off to the side, he figured it would be a good spot to listen in on conversations while still being out of the way should anything happen among the other people in the tavern. Guiding Yasuke over to the table, he led him in front of one of the chairs, "The chair is directly behind you, master." he'd say quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:43 pm
Valbjorn

The master would sit down, and look at the apprentice.

"thank you boy. Please...get a server. I would to get some food."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:36 am
Yo-ko

Ergo War

Nodding, Hiroto walked across the tavern to find a server. Finding one that didn't already appear busy, he tapped them on the shoulder, saying "Excuse me, but could you come over to that table over there," he turned slightly, gesturing towards the table yasuke was sitting at, "my master would like to order something." When the server nodded with a smile, Hiroto turn and walked back over to the table with them. " Here's the server, master." He'd then take a seat on the other side of the table for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:26 am
Valbjorn

Yasuke gave a bow to the young man, then looked to the server.

"im new to the area, and was wondering whst local food was good. Somethibg with protein...I need to keep my muscles workibg"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:06 pm
Yo-ko

Valbjorn

"We got fish, we got beef, we got pork. We got beans if you're feeling lucky. You want good food, you order whatever you like and get the cheesecake for dessert. All our stuff is good, but the cheesecake's my favorite."

The server's tone was casual almost to the point of rudeness, but it would seem as though he was only trying to convey the information as quickly and efficiently as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:26 pm
Ergo War

Valbjorn

The master gave a smile.

Steak please, and cheese cake for desert.

Whether the server would reply back with any information, yasukje kept his ears open, listening to what the locals were discussing. There was bound to be somne soldiers or resistant around....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:04 pm
Ergo War

Yo-ko

Listening to the server kind of absent-mindedly, Hiroto kept one ear open to anything being said within the tavern. When the server finished speaking and Yasuke gave his order, the apprentice said calmly, "Steak sounds good, I'll have one as well. No dessert for me though. Thank you" He then casually glanced around the tavern, listening out for any information he could pick up on, while still appearing to not really care that much about what was going on around him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:23 pm
Yo-ko

Valbjorn

The server quickly excused himself, casting a furtive glance to a group of heavy drinkers in one of the corners of the restaurant. At first, it would seem as though the master and disciple would have to approach to hear anything of worth, but then one of the group started shouting, as though he had completely lost touch with his volume control:

"I'll drink yous guys under the table! Come on!" He gesticulated wildly and pointed at the others around his table. "You drink less'an me, yous gotta go piss on a tin man without 'im zappin' ya!"

It seemed information was exceedingly easy to obtain from drunk people, something no one in the history of the world had ever before remarked upon.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:08 pm
Ergo War
Yo-ko

Hiroto watched as the server walked away, still checking out the tavern. When he heard the loud drunk man yelling challenges at his companions, he turned his head to listen. `Hmm, wonder what these tin men are...' he thought to himself before turning more towards Yasuke, speaking lowly so as to not be heard by anyone else "Master, what do you think of these 'tin men' that drunk guy over there is yelling about? Maybe we could get some more info out of him by buying him another drink or something..."  
[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff