• Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 pm
Shallow Carnage
LennaSuace
Shallow Carnage
I'm Canadian..

Why were you excited about the snow again??

I'd be excited since I've never seen snow. Building igloos and sliding through the snow are something I'd like to experience even if it was for once.

Here weather is pretty hot for six-seven months. For two months can be rainy and the rest can be windy. So we sweat a lot.

Fair enough.. I suppose when you can leave the snow behind at your choice it's fun and games.. but being trapped in your igloo for weeks on end because the snow is higher then handles of your sled gets old really fast sweatdrop

You're right. In movies it looks so beautiful, but we - the ones who roast their lifes in the tropic - don't really think of snow like something that could even be dangerous emo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 pm
LennaSuace
Shallow Carnage
LennaSuace
Shallow Carnage
I'm Canadian..

Why were you excited about the snow again??

I'd be excited since I've never seen snow. Building igloos and sliding through the snow are something I'd like to experience even if it was for once.

Here weather is pretty hot for six-seven months. For two months can be rainy and the rest can be windy. So we sweat a lot.

Fair enough.. I suppose when you can leave the snow behind at your choice it's fun and games.. but being trapped in your igloo for weeks on end because the snow is higher then handles of your sled gets old really fast sweatdrop

You're right. In movies it looks so beautiful, but we - the ones who roast their lifes in the tropic - don't really think of snow like something that could even be dangerous emo

I've had a few blizzards out here a couple years back. NOT. FUN.

The sidewalks got so covered in deep snow and ice that I had to walk on the side of the road. The streets took a while to clear up as well, and it seemed like everything came to a standstill.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Kino_Afi

Liberal Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:11 pm
We've had light snow bouts of about a little less than an inch each, lasting maybe two days and about a week apart.

It was the first time I've seen snow, and God knows I could not wait for it to go away. emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:58 pm
LennaSuace
Boris_Badenov
It snowed never. I don't get a lot of snow, and it melts right after they land. In the mountains though, there is an abundance of snow.

I hadn't noticed your signature. I like D Gray Man too! And the Earl's a really cool character.
I like him too. I like how he said the quote that's in my signature too. He didn't sound mad, but instead, he sounded like he was indifferent... well, I guess I would too if the mess didn't interfere with something much bigger. Anyways, I had a dream with him once, and he brought with him a demon dog. He planned to have me killed, but my cat appeared and started chasing the demon dog. The dog knew that if my cat was killed, I would regain my powers, and the Earl knew that if I regained my powers, I would be able to destroy him... even if I didn't have innocence.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:06 am
LennaSuace
shabatha
Here in SC it's ice. We rarely get actual snow.

Do you ice skate? OwO

I wish >.< When it's ice when we say snow, meaning it's really big pieces of ice randomly broken in places and hard. You can't do what you normally would with ice like skating and you can't make snowballs because throwing chunks of ice can get you hurt >.<

That would be cool though emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:05 am
Boris_Badenov
LennaSuace
Boris_Badenov
It snowed never. I don't get a lot of snow, and it melts right after they land. In the mountains though, there is an abundance of snow.

I hadn't noticed your signature. I like D Gray Man too! And the Earl's a really cool character.
I like him too. I like how he said the quote that's in my signature too. He didn't sound mad, but instead, he sounded like he was indifferent... well, I guess I would too if the mess didn't interfere with something much bigger. Anyways, I had a dream with him once, and he brought with him a demon dog. He planned to have me killed, but my cat appeared and started chasing the demon dog. The dog knew that if my cat was killed, I would regain my powers, and the Earl knew that if I regained my powers, I would be able to destroy him... even if I didn't have innocence.

Your dreams are really interesting. But it's more interesting the fact that you can remember them so well OwO I can dream a whole story, but forget it as soon as I open my eyes.  

LennaSuace

Businesswoman

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

LennaSuace

Businesswoman

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:08 am
shabatha
LennaSuace
shabatha
Here in SC it's ice. We rarely get actual snow.

Do you ice skate? OwO

I wish >.< When it's ice when we say snow, meaning it's really big pieces of ice randomly broken in places and hard. You can't do what you normally would with ice like skating and you can't make snowballs because throwing chunks of ice can get you hurt >.<

That would be cool though emotion_kirakira

That would certainly hurt! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 pm
LennaSuace
Boris_Badenov
LennaSuace
Boris_Badenov

Your dreams are really interesting. But it's more interesting the fact that you can remember them so well OwO I can dream a whole story, but forget it as soon as I open my eyes.
Thanks. There's more to the dream, but I already posted it somewhere.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers