Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Mizani Ulimwengu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:23 pm
And Open! Feel free to ask any questions, make comments ect.

Contest coming soon so watch out!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:28 pm
Yessssssssssss. I shall join this..  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 pm
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Frausta Here
Personality: Frausta is a brave girl. She is loyal, and rarely will fight unless its absolutely neccassary. She's sweet when she can be, but tough and rather mellow most of the time.
History: She was born with one sister, Aleu. The two were close the majority of their young lives, even up into their adolescent years. But slowly Aleu began turning. She tried to stop her sisters progression into the dark desires, but it failed. She is now conflicted, with the love for her sister, and then her loyalties with everyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:38 pm
Fear is My Ally!
Name: Aleu Here
Personality: She's gruff, and not so nice. She's snappy, and she lacks empathy for anyone. Including her sister.
History: Like her sister, Aleu was born a sweet, loving individual. She longed to do good, and bring smiles to her family. However she watched her mother and father be slaughtered, when she was covering her younger sister [by a few minutes]'s eyes from the onslaught. The scene was brutal to the mind of the young leopard, and it caused her to start to snap a bit. Eventually she had turned from the love of her sister altogether, in hopes to save her from pain when her sister eventually dies.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:49 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Fear is My Ally!
Name: Aleu Here
Personality: She's gruff, and not so nice. She's snappy, and she lacks empathy for anyone. Including her sister.
History: Like her sister, Aleu was born a sweet, loving individual. She longed to do good, and bring smiles to her family. However she watched her mother and father be slaughtered, when she was covering her younger sister [by a few minutes]'s eyes from the onslaught. The scene was brutal to the mind of the young leopard, and it caused her to start to snap a bit. Eventually she had turned from the love of her sister altogether, in hopes to save her from pain when her sister eventually dies.

Accept!

Frausta will have to wait till Innocent comes online. She's in charge of the Jedi. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:07 pm
Contest for the pride can be found here.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:17 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Personality: Frausta is a brave girl. She is loyal, and rarely will fight unless its absolutely neccassary. She's sweet when she can be, but tough and rather mellow most of the time.
History: She was born with one sister, Aleu. The two were close the majority of their young lives, even up into their adolescent years. But slowly Aleu began turning. She tried to stop her sisters progression into the dark desires, but it failed. She is now conflicted, with the love for her sister, and then her loyalties with everyone else.

Normally I wouldn't allow skippin' straight to Knight, but seein' as we are tryin' to get this Pride up and runnin' I'll allow it! We'll need to talk a bit about what Clan you were placed and what Rank of Knight you wish to take. Since you are skippin' to Knight I'll allow you to make up your mentor.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:23 pm
Oooh, okay, I didn't know you weren't normally allowing it. But thank you! PM me and I'd be moreee than happy to help fill out the blanks that I need to fill!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:41 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Knight Speceltization: Youngling Teacher

Youngling Clan: Maned Wolf.

Putting this here as verification.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:44 pm
Hey guys, make sure to read up the Ranks and the Rank Application posts! They are important!

I'll be allowing some rank skipping since we're tryin' to get this Pride up and runnin', but after this is official you'll have to advance through the ranks.  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:52 pm
Oh man, I need to get a son from my goddess of hypnosis to join this. *U*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image
Name: Dunca Be'tul
Rank: Youngling (Whatever clan you decide you want her in is fine with me)
Specialization: Will eventually, when she comes of age, be a Knight, Guardian.
Personality: Dunca is very young, and right now still very scared after the attack on her family that resulted in her being unceremoniously left at the border of these lands. Dunca will likely struggle with her skittishness, and being a tad jumpy. However she'll grow to have a great capacity for loyalty, kindness, and understanding. Also it might as well be noted that Dunca has a rather androgynous appearance, as well as voice, leading some to beleive she is a boy. And she won't seem to mind.
History:Dunca's life started peacefully enough. her father was a wonderer, but so was Dunca's mother. The two were happy to roam, and did so up until late into his mother's pregnancy. The two soon had a small litter - Dunca, and two other little girls. However, it would be unfortunate that her parents would choose a den amongst hostile lands. The two had no way of knowing, until one night the pack whom's land they had temporarily settled upon, descended upon the small family. There was no way for the new mother and father to fight off an entire pack of hyenas. Dunca's father did the only thing he could - grab but one of his children and flee. It was a tough decision for the father, but one that he didn't have long to make. Dunca's father fled, and for a few weeks father and daughter lived a solemn existence together. Until Dunca's father could bare no longer to look at his daughter - remembering those he'd left behind. His father's selfish desire to rid himself of his heartache led him to abandon Dunca. Luckily for the young cub, it was at the edge of Jedi lands.  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:59 pm
@Quaji
That would be awesome! 3nodding

@F a y t h - x
Innocent just headed to work, but when she gets back she'll get your adorable girl accepted. 3nodding

@Buffy
Yep! But you need to pm the mule with your info and why your SoA would be good for the council.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:14 pm
Coolbeans. Also, if yall need a cert BG and symbol, tell me what you want and I can whip something up. =3  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out