Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark school ( School for the creatures of Gaia, Part two )

Back to Guilds

Where our characters from the old dark school can restart. 

Reply Inside
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlimShady777
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:14 pm
Axel sighs when he doesn't find what he was looking for "oh well, I didn't expect to find it here" he says

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:29 am
Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Lexi nods. " Cara. Not angel.." She said softly. Lexi sighs. " How are you and drake doing?" She asked.

User Image

Bj rubs her eyes " ohh i sent cara a post card but i don't think she got it.. oh ok not angel" 'she said looking away and looked back at her " Drake is good I think, He left Russia after to go to france I think. He should be back in a couple of days.. I miss him though, We have been talking through letters and phone calls" she said smiling

User Image

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:11 pm
Lexi waves to the two who entered, and nods at Bj. " Thats good. " shesaid with a nod.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:50 pm
Axel looks at the girl who just waved at him, the Jagan Eye on his forehead, covered by a bandage, told him that her name was Lexi, and her friend was BJ. Knowing that he waves back at them.

User Image  

SlimShady777
Vice Captain

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:31 pm
Lexi yawns and stood up on the table. She fixed her glasses, and jumps off. Lexi then went through the library looking for a book.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:22 pm
Axel frowns "God damn where is that book" he mumbles  

SlimShady777
Vice Captain

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:00 pm
Lexi floats up to the top shelf, searching through there.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 pm
Axel finally finds the book he was looking for and laughs "it was right here the whole time" he looks around to make sure nobody sees him and quickly takes the bandage covering his forehead, and his Jagan Eye, off.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the eye opens and he looks at the book for a moment, then replaces it on the shelf after reading the book. He puts the bandage back over his forrhead and eye, excited by the things that he now knows it can do.  

SlimShady777
Vice Captain

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

Lexi did see. Nothing scared her, but holy ********. She was on the opposite side, and got dostracted, smacking right into the shelf, and falling to the ground. " ...********! ********! ********! Stupid shelf!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:06 pm
Axel looks back at Lexi "you ok" he asks

User Image  

SlimShady777
Vice Captain

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:12 pm
Lexi frowned. " Im a damn leader of a damn race and I still run into every damn thing.." She muttered to hersel. " Hm..? Oh.. Yeah.." She lied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Bj went off to reading a spells book and heard lexi swearing and walked fast to the where she was and the new guy " girl you're a leader of a full race and your still clumsy? I use to be the clumsy one" she said walking over to lexi and helping her up and she waves at the new guy " Hey a new face to the dark school family" she said smiling " I am Bj" she said putting her hand out to shake his " whats yours?"

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Multicolored-Buttons-xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:45 pm
Lexi picks up her broken glasses. " Well s**t. " She said. " I'm Lexi. " she said, frowning at her broken glasses. " And.. Just because im powerful dosent mean that I cant be clumsy.. My glasses broke!" She said, now unable to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:01 pm
Bj walked to lexi and bent down taking lexis glasses from her and closed her eyes biting her lip making the glasses glow and then she opened her eyes and the glasses were fixed " there good as new" she said giving them to Lexi and did not realize her nose was bleeding  

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

SlimShady777
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:18 pm
Slim nods at the two girls "hey Lexi, BJ, I'm Axel" he says and points out to BJ "your nose is bleeding"  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff