Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Do you decorate your game console? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you decorate your game ocnsole?
  yes
  no
View Results

mscarrieb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:13 pm
nope, just left them alone in all their beautifulness! *stares at beautiful xbox console*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:08 pm
nope,, i'm too busy playing games, ^_^  

Nami Kana

Minamino Teku

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:37 pm
when they get all old and dirty, then i stick stickers all over it. if not, i leave it. my gamecube ish so nice and clean and silver. yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:34 am
LadyTwilyte
Do you? I just got a brand new GameCube and would like to customize it's looks. I saw some stick-ons just for the GameCube but didn't want to pay the $10 for them.

My games console is my PC which I am using to type this post. And I decorate it a little bit. It has an anime puppy in the top left corner of the monitor and a teddy bear in the bottom right, and on my computer desk there are ladybirds. All are 3d little toys that I stuck on with bluetac or otherwise.  

Nimbee

Electromagnetic Spectrum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:25 am
Nope, I don't decorate my consoles. I like them the way they are and I think it's kinda wastefull to do that. sweatdrop

Plus I have a RE4 edition of the gamecube XD it's silver with black with the RE4 logo on top of it. It would be a waste to put stickers on it.
Same for my ps2. And my GBA sp is a tribal edition smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:53 am
You just gave me an idea to decorate my DS...(it's blue biggrin )

I named it Phillip  

Foxishpeep

Hilarious Powerhouse

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Crayola Crayon Cookies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:51 pm
i do not decorate any consoles...unless you count my GBA. its got stickers!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:22 pm
i do..my ps2 has my name on it in cursive and a bunch of phase stickers...i love doodling so all of my consoles are decorated..but when i got them they were used already....otherwise i wouldn't have done it xd  

Adrastea Venaris

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:04 pm
No. But I remember I sticked a DOA character picture on my dreamcast.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:33 pm
I actually love to decorate consoles, and i think in portables it makes it more durable.What i do is buy sticker paper at office depot and one clear laminate, then I make my design on adobe photoshop, I print, and then stick the laminate on the paper, then cut and paste on my console. Did it with my gba and my snes, and I will do it with my ds and psp. Maybe you should see pictures of decorated consoles, to see how you like them.  

E-lee-za

Lextacy

Aged Browser

11,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:02 am
I customized my PS2 because I wanted it to be silver. It looks pretty good too. The stickers i used were precision cut so it looks like a silver PS2 if there was one to be had here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:46 am
Uh uh. Well, I put little Beyblade stickers on my Playstation...
> >

Then I took them off because it looked weird.  

`Greed

The Panda Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:59 pm
I don't decorate my consoles. They're just too big. I did get 3 free atari stickers with one of my games, so I put one on my GBASP.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:44 am
Nope, I keep them as un-scratched, un-stickered, and un-blemished as possible. I love them just as they are. 3nodding  

Niarah Z`Ress

demona316

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:43 pm
i love the skin that looks like a crime scene
the price is a bit steep for just a speaker but hey its awesome  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items