Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy VII: Neo Midgar City

Back to Guilds

The worlds of Final Fantasy collide and new warriors join the fray. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Video Games, Midgar, Crossover, Anime 

Reply [Hangout Thread!]
Hangout Room.- Chat about Anything you want. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud or Sephiroth?
  Kuraudo! (Cloud)
  Sefirosu! (Sephiroth)
  Why are you makeing me choose!?
View Results

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:25 pm
Lol well I have a mass amour of family coming over so ya and as for elban I don't think there is one there is baron and mist and I never made it, also is depressed cam make a Zelda character because hes the last boss from skyward sword (spoilers and all) ((bought it from irland had it for two three weeks loved it!)) so ya XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:34 pm
Nice. lol. I will never experience that kinda thing. Good thing though! *Anti-social in real life* Or more like shy as heck. lol. I don't do well with to many people.

lol. Are you asking if you can make the Zelda character? o.O But sounds neat!  

Phoenix Serenity

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:42 pm
Lol I can't make him, not yet I'll wait till the hype dies Down so I can use him ((I don't wanna spoil it for who ever is playin it))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:46 pm
Okies. ^^ What is the game called and what system is it on? I need to get a DS system so I can buy the FFIV on there too. Lol.  

Phoenix Serenity

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:55 pm
Lol it's the new Zelda game for the wii skyward sword, and my B day just passed and I got a 3DS with OoT and I just beat it now working on the far more difficult mode master quest, and my gosh I can't wait for a few 3DS games: fire emblem kid icurus monster hunter and kh3d!
((might RP as pit from kid icurus soon but I need help getting a format done...no laptop!))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:05 pm
Ohhhhh noo! Missed it. o.o Happy late Birthday! Sounds like you had a good one.lol. And man..I can't seem to find where I put the cords to my Nintindo or where I even put my games. I wanna play Kid Icurus again but...gotta find it all. >.< Lol.

It's in the shop again?! What exactly is going on with you're computers? You might have a power like Jubilee from X-men. Touch and it gets destroyed. XD  

Phoenix Serenity

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:20 pm
Lol well get a 3DS and get the new kid Icarus like I am XD

And well it crashed again so I said afew it and took out the hard drive and tossed and am saving for a new one  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 pm
Haha ok. What's so great about the 3DS anyway? what's the differences? o.o

Man!! You need to download Kaspersky when you get the new one. And then be VERY careful with what ever sites you go into.  

Phoenix Serenity

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 pm
Well besides the analog controls and 3D effects it Also has an increased battery life, and runs on the wii system engine its pretty cool I like it

Ya lol I know and I will a avoid a manga site I was using to catch up on mangas  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:34 am
This is the BEST song ever..I want to dance so bad right now. Lol.

Devil went down to Georga  

Phoenix Serenity

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:33 am
Don't mind me doing this x.x; I want to post this somewhere so that I can edit it on Kody's computer but it was on my crappy one... so yeah. Don't worry, this will disappear soon XD;

Raize Infernus
My name is: Raize Infernus
I am: twent-five years old
I was born a: male
I like: both
I am a: red dragon

I am usually: calm and cautious, but in battle I can be the angry fire dragon that all would fear. Though if one happens to notice this, I am rather lazy and thus I don't take my time picking fights. Around those that I come to think as friends, I can relax and joke around, even feel a sense of loyalty to them and become protective of them. Also I respect fair battles, so as where most people would think that a dragon would fight dirty, don't count me among them.
My Story: I am a young red dragon that certainly looks at the world with a different perspective. While I ain't considered anything important, I prefer to be in the background where few people can't expect things from me. When I was a mere hatchling, my parents were one of those to fall to the hands of the human king, but luckily for me I was taken in and at least cared for until I reached an age where I could hunt and care for myself. Naturally because of my parents' deaths, I have some distrust to humans, but I guess that I can't hold a grudge against all humans; you have any idea of how often it was for two dragons to go into an death match and be a normal day? If my parents had died like that, then I'd be trying to hold a grudge against all of my own kind. So there's no point in trying to conceive that every human was like the human king. But if the human king was to suddenly turn over a new leaf and apologize for the deaths of my people, I wouldn't be able to forgive him... I won't.

Because I like fighting regardless that sometimes I'd rather sit one out, I had one point picked up a sword to learn techniques to fighting in my human form. While yes it'd be easier to just stay in my dragon form and blow a little fire at my enemies, it's just more fun this way. Plus, I believe in fair fights, so if I was to come across a human that won't leave me alone or perhaps he just pissed me off, I'll go human and engage in battle this way. If I was to have any human friends, that's going to be rather a miracle for me; lazy and easy-going as I am, I have a hot temper that I try to control, and sometimes a humans' lacking of general dragon knowledge may set up for a temper flare of a type. Or just plain stupidity would set it off. Which sadly enough, included dragons.

I fear: that you're looking at a dragon. [[Raize has a fear of having to watch his friends die in one way or another, though as a proud dragon, he will never admit it. Other than that, he has little to no fear of his own death.]]
What I look like some times: human form
Position: Follwer, if that.
My Theme Song: Hell by Disturbed
My voice: Mafdet of Egypt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:24 am
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/294841 Is this a women or a guy? >< Everyone seems confused. Looks like a lady to me...Gonna be ticked, finally found something that looked cool for Anzu and it might really be a guy? Why anime? Why must you make guys look like girls? x.x Creepy.  

Phoenix Serenity

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:00 am
Phoenix Serenity
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/294841 Is this a women or a guy? >< Everyone seems confused. Looks like a lady to me...Gonna be ticked, finally found something that looked cool for Anzu and it might really be a guy? Why anime? Why must you make guys look like girls? x.x Creepy.
You know, even if the character turns out to be a boy in the anime, you can literally call her a girl, because no one is going to think twice upon looking at the picture, ya know? Pus it still isn't the same character, so yeah, shouldn't be a problem. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:44 pm
Lol. True, but...it'll still be in my mind that it's a guy and It'll just be weird. xD I don't know how that is a guy..The face alone looks way girlish and the frame of the body and all that,very...feminine..? lol. It's...its another KUJA!  

Phoenix Serenity

shikyo strife

Shadowy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:00 pm
lol I know how you feel since I wanted to use this pic once and it totally looked like a girl when really it was a guy from an anime that I got into and was laughing so hard when I saw him dressed as a girl. XD  
[Hangout Thread!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games