Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy VII: Neo Midgar City

Back to Guilds

The worlds of Final Fantasy collide and new warriors join the fray. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Video Games, Midgar, Crossover, Anime 

Reply [Hangout Thread!]
Hangout Room.- Chat about Anything you want. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud or Sephiroth?
  Kuraudo! (Cloud)
  Sefirosu! (Sephiroth)
  Why are you makeing me choose!?
View Results

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:25 pm
...meh....it'll be either me or her dead if I have to be around that akuma that long again...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:50 pm
Hey I'm sorry if I'm not posting regularly school is keeping me busy, I can't exactly post at my college because 9 times out of 10 I lose my entire post, as for today, after my house work  

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

Ethan Kirito Soul
Crew

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:51 pm
i have no idea where to post when Im back,which saddens me. :3 So whats up everyone?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:55 pm
Hey. ^^ Well, the places you want to avoid are the mansion and Baron castle if you dont want to get into a battle, cause there's some battling going on over there. Unless it ended...? lol.  

Phoenix Serenity

Ethan Kirito Soul
Crew

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 pm
Lol, why is their battles at the mansion?And hm, time to flip a coin on some areas then.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:59 pm
Kade's possessed dragon form is attacking it or something. lol.  

Phoenix Serenity

Ethan Kirito Soul
Crew

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:00 pm
I must have missed alot then XD! What all has happened?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 am
User Image

Well...Not to much I don't think. lol. I don't read all the threads sometimes, mostly just the ones I'm actually posting in. So I couldn't say what exactly. lol. But as for now, Kade's all possessed and fighting outside the mansion from what I know. And I think ShinRa and stuff are attacking Baron Castle..  

Phoenix Serenity

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:50 pm
xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:36 pm
Lol, cute XD Anyways, I'm going to be taking a nap to be ready to wake up at 1 here, so that I could be ready to go to Austin at 5:30, to which my plane would be taking off at 7:25. I'm going to Alaska to be with Kody/Lee for Thanksgiving. If anyone is on when I wake up, then I'll be on too ^^  

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Phoenix Serenity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:44 pm
Lol. Now I want to see one of Sephiroth stabbing it to death, or better, stabbing Barney or Elmo.

Goodnight Rose, sleepie good! lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:06 am
Alright, I'm at the airport, but due to a flat tire, I had to reschedule my flight x.x; So I'll be taking off at around one PM. Which will be at about an hour from now. And I'm only able to be on occasionally. Complimentary wi-fi and all.  

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Phoenix Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:36 am
HAHA! Man. I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard. lol

Ha! Oh man..Cant stop ..laughing!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:01 pm
Hey everyone a quick update on myself, with thanksgiving coming I have been cleaning like a mad man, and also three weeks till finals, so much to do sorry for not posting constantly, I will return during my winter break and then some because I wasn't able to get any classes for the winter intersession so I will be up like use to do till like 3-4 in the morning so be patient for my return

P.S can some one do me a huge favor and make a elban castle location please and thank you  

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

Phoenix Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:14 pm
Hey Edgie. No problem. It's been pretty quiet lately because of Thanksgiving. Guess peeps are busy. lol.I'll be on as usual. No real special thing here, no family lives down here and so ..yeah..Dad just makes a turkey and such for me and him, and if the Brother and his wife and son come then they eat on there own..Were not the typical family. lol. Hope you have a good Thanksgiving tomorrow though! As well as everyone else.

Hmm...Isn't there already a Elban Castle thread? Or..do you mean something else my minds not registering to me right now? xD  
[Hangout Thread!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games