Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy VII: Neo Midgar City

Back to Guilds

The worlds of Final Fantasy collide and new warriors join the fray. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Video Games, Midgar, Crossover, Anime 

Reply [Hangout Thread!]
Hangout Room.- Chat about Anything you want. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud or Sephiroth?
  Kuraudo! (Cloud)
  Sefirosu! (Sephiroth)
  Why are you makeing me choose!?
View Results

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:43 am
I'll remember that then, but first I'll see what those guys are gonna fit it with, they said they'd put an anti-virus program on it after reinstalling the system.

Ya didn't have to worry though Aerith, I'm usually good physically...
Though her mental state is a bit more questionable then usual..
No kidding, it's a free-for-all in her head.
You idiots aren't really helping that.
Aw, comeon Noct, you enjoy this freedom too..you've gotten out as much as Kai has.
I did only what was necessary.
DADDY!
Yes Dear?
That lady's on, make Kuro switch so I can play with Daren.
. . . . . . . . .
Haha, can't say no to your kid Kai...and Daren ain't far from second base...ack!
Ah, so sooory Kirak...my arm has been twitching lately......

~peeks out~ ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:55 pm
...I'm...so lost in the rp... sweatdrop

Is the party in Balamb still going on?  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:08 pm
Lol. Poor Kuro, Those characters of yours are just taking over huh? Lack of RP must be the reason. They seek attention and demand to be RPed. lol.

Maru - It's pretty much dead now I think. lol. Not really anything going on in Balamb anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:10 am
Yeah.....between them and my sister's dog I've been pretty sleep deprived these last two months....never thought I'd hate a dog, but Rasta's proven otherwise.
What about that giant dog your cousin had? The one that gave you the scar?
That was Anna's fault...she was torturing the poor guy..if anything I hate myself for that cause he mighta did me a favor and gotten rid of her if my arm wasn't in the way...
Haha, you're as bad as me Kuro-chan..
That's not really a good thing...thanks to you and the others...and that darn dog, Kuro's mind has delved more toward the evil side.
You say that like it's a bad thing Mr.Noctis.....Master can be good sometimes you know.
. . still not too sure about what she's thinking.
Believe me Noct, neither am I....  

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

Phoenix Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:16 pm
What is causing the dog to be so annoying that you guys can't get sleep? Maybe it needs more toys or something to keep it occupied? And poor Kuro..You were bit by a dog too? >> Ours grabbed my arm when I was trying to stop him from taking my grandma's ring that my aunt was showing me. And well, he didn't like that I Only put my hands around him super lightly, he turned and took my arm for a treat. lol. Right in the muscle too. I thought I was going to die it hurt so bad. Got three marks on my arm from his evil teeth of doom. For a week I couldn't move my arm for anything without almost screaming. That dogs a mean brat to me though, growls at me for no reason, cant go in my aunts house with him in there for he growls. o.O So hate having a animal hate me.

And you're cousin was torturing the dog? >< Probably why it lashed out like that then? When did this happen anyway?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:29 pm
He licks....and licks and licks and licks....and half the time he's not even licking himself, his head's bobbing up and down while smacking/licking nothing......then scratching his ear and elbow till they bleed.
We've treated him for all and any kind of bug as well as anti-itch stuff...vet said it could simply be anxiety after telling him about how my sister raised him;completely dependent on one human: her. So since he can't be by her and snuggle with her he does all of that instead....lovely, no?

and I say torture..but she was really pulling on Zeus' tail, poking randomly and taunting him with food...basically torture to a dog..even though he was the size of a small pony. He got me good, one fair sized scar 'bout an inch from my elbow, the rest healed well, barely enough there to be called scars.  

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

Phoenix Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:13 pm
Hm..I'm not even sure what that would be. Did they check him for ticks? Did she just throw him out to you to take care of and ignore it now or something? Does sound like anxiety, insecure maybe. I hope they figure out how to stop it. x.x Poor dog. ><

Yeah, that is horrible. I hate when people do such things to animals. Teasing with food is just sickening. She doesn't sound like a person who should even own a pet.

Dang, glad you healed fast and it wasn't to horrible. Though any dog bite is pretty painful I'd think. Little dogs seem to have such tempers!

Off topic, but any idea when that Final Fantasy Versus will be out yet? lol. I hope to god it's not anything like XIII. So freaking hard I can't get past this boss for the life of me. x.x So.Hate.The.Battle.System. Dumb,dumb, dumb! "Hey I gotta heal!" Sailor Moon transformation GO! Ta da! I can heal! Oh crap I gotta fight! Sailor Moon Transformation II, GO! Yay I can fight again....Oh DAMN I need to heal again! *Repeat!* " lol. The graphics were awesome but just..meh! So annoying with the game play of it. And no free roaming on airships or anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:51 pm
Yeah...and we gave him meds for ticks, fleas, mosquitoes anyway for two reasons...1we want him to stop and 2mom's a bug-a-phobe...she no likey any kind of bug.

she was like...7?..maybe..around there..when that happened..and a spoiled brat..honestly she hasn't changed much. Zeus had to be put down though cause apparently he'd bitten other people, 2 kids and a person jogging by... at separate times, it was one of the kids folks that called the cops I think...

I always heal fast..don't always heal right, but it's fast.

and sadly no release date yet, but Noctis and Ignis voice actors are awesome...they better find really good VA's for english version or I swear I'm buying the Jap version just to listen to those voices..
As for battle system I've read it's supposed to be similar to Kingdom Hearts style...plus, unlike Lightning, Noctis doesn't need to 'transform' cause he's awesome like that. cool  

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:43 pm
Kuro-chan! <3 Sorry, had to do it, lolol. *Huggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:53 pm
Hiya..........I wanna call you Rose instead of Mafdet..... :/ so used to it...

Oh, um, didja do anything with those two that were with Ches and Kai? I was just remembering that...last I recall, they were in Cheshire's dimension..  

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

Phoenix Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:05 am
Hmm. Man I wish I knew what the exact reason why it's doing that. But yeah, understandable. I freak out just seeing a cricket in my room and make my dad get it out. xD Or my weirdo cat tries to eat it. x.x So gross.

Oh geez! Stupid people...and kids. >< I would never blame a dog for biting anyone, they always have a reason, it was most likely protecting it's territory.

Lol. I hope they all have good english voice actors, Or I'm gonna be ticked. I really do wish they'd have it in the original Japanese voices, with sub-titles though. They need to start doing that, seriously. >< Every person always sounds like a darn robot with no emotion in there voice or they sound goofy and completely stupid. Like, say , Vanille, she doesn't have any accent in the Japanese version, yet they decided to make her Aussie sounding or something. Eesh! And haha. xD Yes, we don't want to see him transform, he's perfect the way he is. And Kingdom Hearts style, sounds good! I think. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:25 am
hm...I don't have FFXIII (or a PS3 for that matter) so I don't really know exactly how annoying the battle system is, but from when I used her in Dissidia it does get annoying...I never really use her healing cause I dodge like crazy most of the time, but having to switch just to use magic is irritating..cause I forget that have to switch sometimes...and I also forget how to switch..... >> so..she goes unused..
KH style is good in my opinion, the party does it's own thing, you scroll through the choices and do your own thing too.  

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

Phoenix Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:41 am
Hehe. Yeah, same way with me. I haven't touched XIII since august, so I'm pretty sure i'll be like..."How do I transform magically again!? *Dies before she figures it out* " Lol. The Kingdom Hearts one sounds good, I liked the game play in Kingdom Hearts II, so Versus hopefully, will be good in that aspect as well as battle system. I miss the old FF in a way, it was so much easier. Sure you didn't get to move around and attack freely, but it was so much easier getting you're attacks/spells/summons and such. Classics will always be number one!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:55 am
Oh, heck yeah... Classics will NEVER be outdone, games nowa days can be good, but will in one way or another either not have something that would make it as good, or basically copies what's already been done.
like the old Wild Arms series...
or Legend of the Dragoon, that one had VA's...on PS1! transformations that were useful and had a point...and you had a nice little icon to pick instead of having to mash buttons and hope to get the right code in before you die. ..the attacks were more then a little redundant though..only a handfull per character and 80times of "Rose Typhoon" or "Madness Hero" and whatever else they call out if you do the attack right would start to annoy anyone...so I mute it during battles...and during cutscenes... the VA's were awful...but back then I suppose it was impressive..

.....wow..rambling much? I'm gonna go to bed and shut up.....or shut up and go to bed...whichever... night  

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

Phoenix Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:18 am
Yep, if only they would try going back to making the old ones again, and not screw them up. I still hope they make another FF VII, but at the same time I'm more worried they'll destroy it with the voice actors.

Never played those games before, so have no idea! lol. Sound's confusing. o.O I hated the code thing to get the key just getting Vincent. Took so many try's to get it right. xD

Goodnight, sleep well!  
[Hangout Thread!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games