Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:51 am
Tanakako
How close are we to getting the pride official? Is it just the rp count?

We also need to get the IC leader of the pride. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:48 pm
Tanakako
How close are we to getting the pride official? Is it just the rp count?

Club Snails

Yes we still have to get Verex. I'd also like to try filling all the council seats before we go official.  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:55 pm
-resists eyeing the other council seats- Oooh, I need to tag our rp tooo. But its bed time for this evening. >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:04 pm
Mizani Ulimwengu

Jedi Council Member: ((3/5)) If there are positions available on the Council and you are interested in joining, please PM the Mule. Have the subject be 'I Wish to Ask for the Honor' and give a thought out, descriptive, reasoning as to the motivations on joining and why you think your SOA would be good for the Council. Snails also asks that you link to three examples of previous finished RPs. They do not have to be from the SOA joining, but from any SOA you own and wish to use as an example!

Please be serious about joining. We want you to be fairly-to-very active in the Pride!

Just a reminder to everyone, there are still 2 council seats waiting to be filled!  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Mizani Ulimwengu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:38 pm
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Lynv'oree
Rank: Padawan (if not, then youngling, Klipspringer Clan)
Specialization: when she becomes a knight, Youngling Teacher or Lore Keeper perhaps.
Personality: Lynv is a calm and happy-go-lucky sort of lioness. She enjoys the prides way of life and is eager to learn. While a bit of a goofball at times, and the sort of lion to not takes things too seriously. She is quick to make friends, and while she is sociable, she does not get close to anyone, save the Jedi Knight training her. While she is optimistic, it can be a problem sometimes, as she is hopeful that the Sith members will see the error in their ways and hopefully become good someday. This means that she has the potential to be naive and easily influenced if a sith member comes to her and claims to have changed their ways. She is also very trusting of anyone, JEdi, or outsider a like.
History: I'm not sure. If anyone wants to plot, I'm game. Perhaps someone found her as a cub or juve and brought her in and such? I'm hoping to get her as an adol.
concept image

Going to quest for this gal : D And I'll add the image once photobucket stops sucking. added

Lime, for now I am adding her to the Klipspringer Clan. I'll let you jump to Padawan if you find someone who would be her Master though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Alright thanks. If anyone wants a future padawan let me know!  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mizani Ulimwengu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:42 pm
Alright guys, I believe I have caught up on Updating the members list. If you find that you're not there, drop Innocent_Hybrid a line and they will add your SOA.

The member list is growing so big! We both just want to take a moment to thank you all for showing so much interest in this pride! We can't wait to go official~!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:49 pm
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

>.> I have some characters who would be interested in getting a padawan! Is there a certain personality type you were thinking of for her ?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:07 pm
I will say that I have a leopard custom I'm currently questing which I was originally planning to apply for a council seat with, but I don't know how long it will take for him to be chosen.
Would you prefer for me to wait till he's been chosen before adding him to the list/applying for a council seat? (if there are any left by the time I get him)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:09 pm
The Captain Britain
I will say that I have a leopard custom I'm currently questing which I was originally planning to apply for a council seat with, but I don't know how long it will take for him to be chosen.
Would you prefer for me to wait till he's been chosen before adding him to the list/applying for a council seat? (if there are any left by the time I get him)

I suggest to apply now, that way we can at least save the seat if we do pick your leopard. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:12 pm
Club Snails

Roger that! I will work on the app tomorrow when I'm not super tired. x3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:05 am
The Captain Britain
Club Snails

Roger that! I will work on the app tomorrow when I'm not super tired. x3

Yeah, if we like your application, we'll hold a seat for you till you get the custom.  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:52 am
Club Snails
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

>.> I have some characters who would be interested in getting a padawan! Is there a certain personality type you were thinking of for her ?

Any personality is cool with me. I just want her to have a close relationship with her Jedi teacher (a platonic closeness, but regardless...)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:23 am
Fear is My Ally!
Name: Ruyken
Personality: Tired of the constant struggle and disillusioned by survival, Ruyken is a brooding and silent adult who will attack at the slightest provocation. Jedi, Sith.. it doesn't matter to him, everyone is his enemy and he trusts no one.
History: As a younger leopard, he was always full of anger and violence. Having been taken in as a cub by a cold-hearted self-obsessed female to be her pawn and slave, Ruyken's early existence was harsh and painful, suffering daily beatings and forced constantly to train. When h hit adolescence, he snapped and fought back, killing the female and promptly fled the scene of his crime. Life on his own wasn't much better as he found himself constantly fighting for his very survival. Eventually he came across Majanga who recruited him as an apprentice.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:37 am
Tanakako
Fear is My Ally!
Name: Ruyken
Personality: Tired of the constant struggle and disillusioned by survival, Ruyken is a brooding and silent adult who will attack at the slightest provocation. Jedi, Sith.. it doesn't matter to him, everyone is his enemy and he trusts no one.
History: As a younger leopard, he was always full of anger and violence. Having been taken in as a cub by a cold-hearted self-obsessed female to be her pawn and slave, Ruyken's early existence was harsh and painful, suffering daily beatings and forced constantly to train. When h hit adolescence, he snapped and fought back, killing the female and promptly fled the scene of his crime. Life on his own wasn't much better as he found himself constantly fighting for his very survival. Eventually he came across Majanga who recruited him as an apprentice.

Woah! He looks amazing Tan! I would love to have him in the Sith and I would love to get rp with him, with any of my characters. 3nodding

Edit: Almost forgot to say that he is accepted.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games