Submit

Pouncey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:27 pm
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

What? I wouldn't sentance millions of fluffy critters to die.....thats why the Imperial Navy does it!

And the Emperor may forgive, Pouncy....but the Inquisition will not!....and they be some scurry peeps.....

Oh, there are ways of dealing with the Inquisition...

If all else fails, a healthy dose of nannites to make them see the error of their ways usually does it. It's an extreme last-resort, but it's an option. God-Emperor save us if the Imperium gets their hands on them, though.

Eh, I think I'll hide out with my Onyxian Felhammers before I use nannites. My IG and Marines do not aprove of the Inquisition or the Commisserate, as both will execute their members and my soldier boys don't recieve reinforcements anywhere near often enough.

That reminds me....I still need to get opinions on the Felhammers' fluff and paint scheme!

:: noddles :: To each their own. ^_^

On another note, I'm gonna go take some mind-altering drugs and try to get some sleep.

[Those mind-altering drugs are prescription medication, by the way. I've managed to stay away from street drugs and alcohol and even smoking, thank the God-Emperor.]

As long as they're legal! *cue orkmoticon from Dakka giving you a thumbs up*

Oh, they are. ^_^ They're just an antipsychotic and an antidepressant - for schizophrenia and anxiety, respectively. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:54 pm
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

What? I wouldn't sentance millions of fluffy critters to die.....thats why the Imperial Navy does it!

And the Emperor may forgive, Pouncy....but the Inquisition will not!....and they be some scurry peeps.....

Oh, there are ways of dealing with the Inquisition...

If all else fails, a healthy dose of nannites to make them see the error of their ways usually does it. It's an extreme last-resort, but it's an option. God-Emperor save us if the Imperium gets their hands on them, though.

Eh, I think I'll hide out with my Onyxian Felhammers before I use nannites. My IG and Marines do not aprove of the Inquisition or the Commisserate, as both will execute their members and my soldier boys don't recieve reinforcements anywhere near often enough.

That reminds me....I still need to get opinions on the Felhammers' fluff and paint scheme!

On another note, I'm gonna go take some mind-altering drugs and try to get some sleep.

[Those mind-altering drugs are prescription medication, by the way. I've managed to stay away from street drugs and alcohol and even smoking, thank the God-Emperor.]

Oh, they are. ^_^ They're just an antipsychotic and an antidepressant - for schizophrenia and anxiety, respectively. ^_^

Huh.....from my own life experiences, I think I should be using those as well....but I refuse to see a psych, and thus, have no named conditions for my descent to madness. biggrin

Its cool though, I like being....different.  

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pouncey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:57 pm
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

Huh.....from my own life experiences, I think I should be using those as well....but I refuse to see a psych, and thus, have no named conditions for my descent to madness. biggrin

:: nods :: I'm glad I live in a time where we have such medicine available, rather than having a hole drilled in my head to let the evil spirits out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:25 pm
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

:: nods :: I'm glad I live in a time where we have such medicine available, rather than having a hole drilled in my head to let the evil spirits out.

"Evil spirits", huh? I guess that's one way to put it....I'm fairly certain I have a split personality or some such... multiple times I've blacked out, only to have someone else tell me I was....rather rude during that blank space in time.

Apparently, during one such fit, I cussed out a teacher at my old school and another time I called my ex a b*tch....I'm concerned for my mental well being, but at the same time I'm not bothered by it enough to go see a professional.
*shrug*  

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pouncey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:12 am
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

"Evil spirits", huh? I guess that's one way to put it....I'm fairly certain I have a split personality or some such... multiple times I've blacked out, only to have someone else tell me I was....rather rude during that blank space in time.

Apparently, during one such fit, I cussed out a teacher at my old school and another time I called my ex a b*tch....I'm concerned for my mental well being, but at the same time I'm not bothered by it enough to go see a professional.
*shrug*

Aww, poor ickle sillyhead. :: huggles comfily :: All better now? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:56 am
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

*shrug*

You enjoy attacking my personal bubble, don't you Pouncey? razz  

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pouncey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:57 am
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

*shrug*

What is this thing you call "personal bubble"? Is it huggable and cuddly?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:04 am
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

*shrug*

It's the area around a person that marks....

Ah forget it. You'd just pop every single one of them....you and your slanesshy ways....  

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pouncey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:05 am
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

*shrug*

Ah forget it. You'd just pop every single one of them....you and your slanesshy ways....

I see. :: huggles more :: Let kindly old Miss Pouncey keep huggling those mean personal bubbles away. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:09 am
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

*shrug*

I see. :: huggles more :: Let kindly old Miss Pouncey keep huggling those mean personal bubbles away. ^_^

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaan cue face palm! *facepalms*  

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pouncey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:32 am
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

:: snuggles :: I know, I know, those personal bubbles are so mean to you. But huggles make everything all better. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:52 am
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde
Pouncey
Teufelhunde

:: snuggles :: I know, I know, those personal bubbles are so mean to you. But huggles make everything all better. ^_^

If I want anyone to snuggle up to me, or huggle me, it's my ex..... crying  

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 pm
Take it to chatterbox guys... Lets keep this on topic.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:53 pm
Jason Kharo
Take it to chatterbox guys... Lets keep this on topic.

Sorry.  

Pouncey

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:36 pm
No problem. smile  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items