Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:43 pm
SilverLutz

Buuuuh thank you D= I didn't even notice she was picked XD The one day I don't check... XD

Your welcome! This pride is my baby, so getting more members is a good thing in my book. At some point I would love to get some rp with her, maybe with my girl Akhana, or one of my older members. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:47 pm
Club Snails

Your welcome! This pride is my baby, so getting more members is a good thing in my book. At some point I would love to get some rp with her, maybe with my girl Akhana, or one of my older members. 3nodding

Yesss she'd love some RP X3 Once the pride is formed, though. Until then I think I'll have to keep her on stand-by >A> Since she'd be with her father before then.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:25 am
Ahhh! Shes a cutie!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:00 am
Gratz on your jedi lion Silver <3  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:59 pm
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name:Jaryx
Specialization: Lore keeper
Personality:Jaryx is a calm, collected cheetah. He never lets his emotions show or control him. He has a deep respect for the world, others, and the Force.
History: Jaryx wandered upon the pride after sometime in the rogue lands and was taught of their teachings. He joined the pride and became a youngling of the snake clan. He did his best to quickly memorize the code of the Jedi and passed the test of self-discipline within a couple months of joining. His hardest trail was his encounter with the dark side; his love for his family started to show up and he fought off the urge to go back to them. He managed to overcome the trial and went on to become a Padawan.

During his time as a Padawan, he was trained and eventually went through his three trails. The first trial he went through was the trail of skill; he showed off his ability to swim multiple laps across The River. The second trial he faced was the trail of insight; for the trial, Jaryx went into an unused den and stayed there, mediating for three days. He meditated hard on his weaknesses and how he could overcome them to become closer to the Force. His final trail was the trial of spirit; he journeyed back into the rogue lands of his birth once more in search of the sodalite crystal. He was gone for months, without contact with anyone else in the pride, before finally finding a piece of sodalite thanks to a helpful maned wolf.

He returned to the pride and humbly took on the rank of Lore Keeper, diligently gathering everything he can about the knowledge the pride possessed and keeping as accurate as possible records of the current going ons of the pride. He will fight to protect the knowledge the pride has come to possess.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:43 pm
He is a handsome cheetah boy! I love his face markings. Once he is approved I would love some rp with him. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:55 pm
LexThetaSigma
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name:Jaryx
Specialization: Lore keeper
Personality:Jaryx is a calm, collected cheetah. He never lets his emotions show or control him. He has a deep respect for the world, others, and the Force.
History: Jaryx wandered upon the pride after sometime in the rogue lands and was taught of their teachings. He joined the pride and became a youngling of the snake clan. He did his best to quickly memorize the code of the Jedi and passed the test of self-discipline within a couple months of joining. His hardest trail was his encounter with the dark side; his love for his family started to show up and he fought off the urge to go back to them. He managed to overcome the trial and went on to become a Padawan.

During his time as a Padawan, he was trained and eventually went through his three trails. The first trial he went through was the trail of skill; he showed off his ability to swim multiple laps across The River. The second trial he faced was the trail of insight; for the trial, Jaryx went into an unused den and stayed there, mediating for three days. He meditated hard on his weaknesses and how he could overcome them to become closer to the Force. His final trail was the trial of spirit; he journeied back into the rogue lands of his birth once more in search of the onyx crystal. He was gone for months, without contact with anyone else in the pride, before finally finding a piece of sodalite thanks to a helpful maned wolf.

He returned to the pride and humbly took on the rank of Lore Keeper, diligently gathering everything he can about the knowledge the pride possessed and keeping as accurated as possble records of the current going ons of the pride. He will fight to protect the knowledge the pride has come to possess.

I love him! Accepted!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:00 am
I am terrible, but totally still interested in keeping Dunca here. =3  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:55 am
Wooooooooo! I can't wait to rp him in here. Thanks, Innocent!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:11 am
@Lex

Just let me know if you want any RP.

@Fayth

I believe it is your tag on our RP.  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:34 am
Innocent_Hybrid
If any one is interested, I have A'lan, Abeo, Lore and Nuu'l available for RP.

A'lan is a Council member. He works with the Peacekeepers. He's pretty casual, lighthearted, and genuinely enjoys almost anyone he meets.

Abeo is a Master Guardian. Shes quick on her feet and has a huge heart.

Lore is a Youngling who knows that she is going to do great things. She loves the thought of helping others and making the world a better place. She's a bit sarcastic.

Nuu'l is a Sith Apprentice who hates the world. People are not his strong point, at all. If your up for getting hate on, Nuu'l is your lion.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 am
Innocent_Hybrid
Innocent_Hybrid
If any one is interested, I have A'lan, Abeo, Lore and Nuu'l available for RP.

A'lan is a Council member. He works with the Peacekeepers. He's pretty casual, lighthearted, and genuinely enjoys almost anyone he meets.

Abeo is a Master Guardian. Shes quick on her feet and has a huge heart.

Lore is a Youngling who knows that she is going to do great things. She loves the thought of helping others and making the world a better place. She's a bit sarcastic.

Nuu'l is a Sith Apprentice who hates the world. People are not his strong point, at all. If your up for getting hate on, Nuu'l is your lion.

I'd be interested in RPing my custom with one of your Jedi lions owo I think the Sith lion would scare her to death XD Abeo might be a good first impression, since she's just been abandoned by her dad with the pride and is probably pretty upset.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:59 pm
SilverLutz

It sounds like your leaning towards Abeo! Awesome! I haven't gotten to flush her character out yet! So it would be good for both of us! Did you want to start it?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:07 pm
Innocent_Hybrid
SilverLutz

It sounds like your leaning towards Abeo! Awesome! I haven't gotten to flush her character out yet! So it would be good for both of us! Did you want to start it?

Sure thing =3 I'll slap something up in the rouge lands for us and tag you in the thread once it's open.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:47 am
How close are we to getting the pride official? Is it just the rp count?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games