Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:55 pm
Whoan, via discord, gave me permission to own both Judoc and Yaroslava

Screenshot and Another

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:43 pm
Whoan, via Discord, has given me ownership of LAN (soq), Radovan (soq), and Sunbeam (mouse)

Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2

User Image User ImageUser Image

Phail Ninja

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:30 pm
Via Discord, Whoan has given me ownership of;

Screenshot
User Image

Screenshot
User Image

Screenshot
User Image

Phail Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:44 pm
Whoan via discord has given me Deedrik and his familiar as well ( will need to find the familiar cert as it wasn't linked )
Screenshot
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phail Ninja

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:49 pm
I, Leena-chan, am transferring full ownership of Amanita to Sharkie Bubbles:

Please take very good care of her as I know you will emotion_bigheart

Sharkie Bubbles
Your first female soq! heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:58 pm
Leena-chan
I, Leena-chan, am transferring full ownership of Amanita to Sharkie Bubbles:

Please take very good care of her as I know you will emotion_bigheart

Sharkie Bubbles
Your first female soq! heart

Agreed! I promise I will take good care of her. heart  

Sharkie Bubbles

Sparkly Warlord

9,400 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:57 am
Whoan, over Discord, gave me ownership of the familiars Furcalor, Sprig, and Volney.

Screenshot 2 3

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phail Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:39 am
I, Revel1984 am giving co-ownership of Cake Puff below, to Yayoii

Yayoi and Revel1984 both retain Teepee rights

Yayoi gets IC and OOC RP rights.

Yayoi to get breeding rights to Cake Puff, Yayoi gets to choose a partner, or partners for Cake puff with no need to discuss with Revel.

Yayoi and Revel1984 both retain basket rights, alternating between them (example, Yayoi gets a basket from first breeding, Revel gets a basket from scond breeding) Should there be three baskets in a breeding, then both Revel and Yayoi would receive a basket, in the case the breeding partner also has a co-ownership, a third basket will be discussed fairly between all parties.

Should Yayoi leave Gaia/Soquili (and remain uncontactable) or either party wishes to break the co-own, all rights to revert back to Revel1984 in full.

Yayoi
now you have a mini

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:08 pm
Revel1984
I, Revel1984 am giving co-ownership of Cake Puff below, to Yayoii

Yayoi and Revel1984 both retain Teepee rights

Yayoi gets IC and OOC RP rights.

Yayoi to get breeding rights to Cake Puff, Yayoi gets to choose a partner, or partners for Cake puff with no need to discuss with Revel.

Yayoi and Revel1984 both retain basket rights, alternating between them (example, Yayoi gets a basket from first breeding, Revel gets a basket from scond breeding) Should there be three baskets in a breeding, then both Revel and Yayoi would receive a basket, in the case the breeding partner also has a co-ownership, a third basket will be discussed fairly between all parties.

Should Yayoi leave Gaia/Soquili (and remain uncontactable) or either party wishes to break the co-own, all rights to revert back to Revel1984 in full.

Yayoi
now you have a mini

Agreed! Yippee~ xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:30 pm
I, ~Latonia de la Courtel~ am transferring full ownership of the (bird) familiar Amara to Silver Metallic Dragon. (Sorry guys she heckin old and I don't have original shop links for her.)
User Image (uncert)

I, ~Latonia de la Courtel~, am transferring full ownership of the Soquili, Sahaena, to Silver Metallic Dragon. ((Uncert)) (Please steal her stats so I can boot her out of my teepee...with deepest love. heart ) She is MAXED and I do consent to Silv getting those sweet, sweet stats. cool

I, ~Latonia de la Courtel~, am transferring full ownership of the Soquili, Kieron, to Silver Metallic Dragon. He is MAXED and I do consent to Silv getting those sweet, sweet stats. heart

Silver Metallic Dragon
emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

~Latonia de la Courtel~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:32 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~
I, ~Latonia de la Courtel~ am transferring full ownership of the (bird) familiar Amara to Silver Metallic Dragon. (Sorry guys she heckin old and I don't have original shop links for her.)
User Image (uncert)

I, ~Latonia de la Courtel~, am transferring full ownership of the Soquili, Sahaena, to Silver Metallic Dragon. ((Uncert)) (Please steal her stats so I can boot her out of my teepee...with deepest love. heart ) She is MAXED and I do consent to Silv getting those sweet, sweet stats. cool

I, ~Latonia de la Courtel~, am transferring full ownership of the Soquili, Kieron, to Silver Metallic Dragon. He is MAXED and I do consent to Silv getting those sweet, sweet stats. heart

Silver Metallic Dragon
emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

*Wibble* Agreed!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:41 pm
I, ~Latonia de la Courtel~ would like to transfer full ownership of the familiar (lioness) Sioka to Leena-chan. (Note: No Shop Links exist for her because 2017.) [Uncert]
User Image

Leena-chan
heart

~Latonia de la Courtel~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:48 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~
I, ~Latonia de la Courtel~ would like to transfer full ownership of the familiar (lioness) Sioka to Leena-chan. (Note: No Shop Links exist for her because 2017.) [Uncert]
User Image

Leena-chan
heart

Agreed and thank you!!! I'm so incredibly grateful!! I will take the best of care of her I promise. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:26 pm
Quote:
Co-Ownership Agreement for Final Pyre All Expired

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
- OOC RP rights
- IC RP rights
- Siggy rights

Shadowlink005 Carhop Cavalier
- OOC RP rights
- IC RP rights
- Siggy rights

Breedings & Matings
- We'll consult each other first for all of her breedings, so we know what's going on, who Pyre's breeding/mating with. We'll then take it from there and decide what to do. :3
- Shadow will have control of Pyre's first breeding, as well as the right to a basket from that breeding. Spazzy will take control of her second breeding, and have the right to a basket from that breeding.

Baskets
- 1st basket will go to ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~. *Any extras will have to be talked about with both the owner of the Soquili that was bred with, as well as with Shadow.
- 2nd basket will go to Shadowlink005. ^ If more than two baskets, then read above. ^
- 3rd basket will go to Sasu Cherry. ^ If more than two baskets, then read above.. again. XD ^

Carhop Cavalier

I'm dissolving the co-ownership agreement for Final Pyre All Expired! Sole rights revert back to me.  

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:23 pm
DarkenWoodWolf has homed the following ponies and familiars to me:

Avant Resari, Seriav, Serafima Slapjack, Ars Antiqua, Mikasi Raiquen, Veluri Sinatlis, Zeibekiko, Aleatoric, Zamorozhennoye Nebo and Riomie
Raveri/Raveri, Vire, Adamant, Klisi and Serafima's rabbit

DarkenWoodWolf

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games