Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:41 pm
Grell smiled and nodded before he left to go and get the presents that Isabella made from underneath his bed. He carried them back to the dining hall before handing them to Isabella. "Here are the presents that you told me to keep safe Miss Isabella. I really need to think about what I should wear as a costume to the Halloween party. I might just go as a Death God. I know that's cheating, but I just can't think of anything."

"How about a butler?"

Grell pouted at Sebastian. "Sebby stop being rude to me! Anyways Halloween is only three days away. Pretty soon it'll be time to put up the Halloween decorations. I think we should do that tonight."

Ciel nodded. "I agree with Grell. Today we put up the decorations. Claude...are you getting ill? You're sniffling."

Sebastian then looked at Claude with a worried expression on his face. "Are you feeling okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm
"I'm sure it's nothing." Claude said.
"This might help" Isabella said, placing a box in his hand before giving out the others. "I'm sorry Grell, I didn't have time to wrap yours up." the girl said as she put a knitted scarf around Grell's neck as the others opened theirs up, She had made them all scarves.

The three demon's scarves where all matching black ones, Ciel's was a dark gray and navy blue. Grell's was two shades of red. "I didn't know which red to use Grell, so I used them both." Isabella smiled sitting back down to resume talking about the Halloween party.
Sammael fingered his scarf. "Did you knit this yourself Isabella?" He asked, also wrapping it around himself.
"But of course. I've had to practice before making Ciel's." She smiled, winking at her fiance knowingly. She remembered that he had found Claude's present that day.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:01 pm
"Just make sure you're not ill for the Halloween party. I don't want you around the children if you can get them sick." Ciel said with a serious tone to his voice. He didn't want to make any risks to the kids, or to anyone else. Sebastian nodded in agreement.

Grell smiled at the scarf around his neck. "Thank you Miss Isabella, it's beautiful. I love any shades of red." He smiled before he blushed a bit at her kindness, and Ciel blushed into his scarf as well when Isabella winked at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:13 pm
"Yes, Young Master." Claude was about to bow to him when he wavered as a wave a dizziness over came him. He planted his feet firmly, frowning.
"You don't look so good Claude." Isabella frowned.
Sammael quickly pressed his hand to his forehead."'You're burning up..." He said, as Claude pushed his hand away from his face. The Cat demon was shaking his head in disapproval. "What did I tell you about taking better care of yourselves? Now you've got a fever, " He sighed. "With any luck it's just a cold."
"'Just' a cold?" Claude was incredulous, he had seen humans suffering from the common cold. "Demons don't -Achoo!!"
"Bless you." Isabella said automatically. Then seeing the looks on all the demon's faces She smirked then started to giggle. "Oops! Sorry."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:25 pm
Grell heard Isabella tell him bless you and he started to laugh. One doesn't usually say those words to a demon. "Sebastian you should take better care of your lover. At least you get to nurse him back to health." He smirked at him knowingly and Sebastian blushed, thinking about taking care of his sick lover. Sebastian took Claude back to bed and instantly tried to get him all better for the party.

Ciel continued to drink his tea, feeling a bit jealous, hoping to get sick as well so that Isabella could nurse him back to health.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:36 pm
"Do you like it Ciel?" Isabella asked. Wondering what he thought of her gift. "

Claude grumbled under his breath as he was dragged to bed. Only half hearing Sammael telling him to make sure he got a lot of liquids and bed-rest.
"It's got to be real bed-rest this time Sebastian."
Soon he found himself in bed with a cool wet cloth on his forehead. Admittedly he was starting to feel ....worse. His nose was runny, his throat felt funny, and his body was uncomfortably warm.
"A......cold. A common human Cold." He grumbled.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:47 pm
Ciel smiled and nodded at her. "Yes I like my gift very much, thank you Isabella. I can't wait for you to get to see what I got for you."

"Yes it's a common human cold. Ciel had gotten one before and I had to take care of him. He looked so precious when he wasn't ordering me to kill someone because they're disturbing the queen. It was the one moment he was a true child. Don't worry I'll have you better in no time."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Isabella leaned towards him. "What did you get me?" She asked, happy that he liked her gift.

Claude sat up to dab his nose with a tissue. "What about the Halloween party?" He winced, the question had come out a bit more whinny then he intended, but this blasted sickness! It frustrated him to know that he would be in bed for the next couple of days. He was a Phantomhive Butler and a demon at that!  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:02 pm
Ciel blushed as he shook his head no. "If I told you then it would ruin the whole surprise."

"Well if you're not well enough to attend then you'll have to stay here in this room while it's going on. You heard what Ciel said, and his orders are absolute. I'll be right back with some soup." He smiled before he left for the kitchen to make it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:12 pm
"Awww...." Isabella pouted.

"But I enjoy tending to parties." Claude sighed. was he actually pouting?

Later that night after being spoon-fed the soup, Claude had shifted in the bed, complaining that his water glass was too far to reach. Cursing when his weakened body wouldn't allow him to get up and get a glass for himself.
"Sebastian, I used up all the tissues. I need to get some more." He said throwing the covers off and struggling to get up out the bed.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:24 pm
"I know you enjoy tending to parties, but the rest of us demons will be tending to the party as well if you're not up to the task." Sebastian was very slowly starting to get annoyed that Claude kept begging him for small things. He was doing his best not to yell at him and kept his composure. He poured him a glass of water and gave him more boxes of tissues.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:35 pm
"I hope I get over this soon, it's so inconvenient....."

Claude didn't sleep well that night, he often woke up coughing and blowing his stuffed nose and it seemed that he couldn't get into a comfortable sleeping position to have a good-night's sleep.
It was probably the first time in his life that he got less sleep for something other then sex. The spider demon wasn't in the mood in the slightest for romance either, asking Sebastian to move to the other side of the bed because he was hot, temperature wise, rather then in attraction.

It was in the wee hours of the morning when Claude finally fell asleep the only position he could bare sleeping was on his side spooning all the pillows with his feet hanging out the edge of the bed, a strange sound coming from him as his nose was stuffed up, to breath properly.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:39 pm
Sebastian had hardly slept that night at all either because sick Claude was keeping him awake, and even had the nerve to tell him to move all the way over to the other side of the bed. Even after Claude finally got to sleep he was making loud noises that were driving Sebastian insane. He sighed before he eventually went to one of the empty guest rooms before falling into a peaceful sleep, making him late making Ciel and others breakfast. It was now two days before Halloween.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:59 pm
Later that day, Claude finally woke up near noon. Sammael had to drag him back to his room after finding him up and trying to walk around. More like trying to walk while leaning against the walls. After a very firm lecture from the more experienced demon. Claude had asked for Sebastian.
"I feel worse then before Sebastian, I don't know anything that would help get rid of my illness."
Sammael sighed. "Lots of water and rest, your not the first one to suffer a cold. You'll get over it."
"But......But.....This is the worse...I don't like it. Not one bit." Feeling miserable, Claude didn't care that he acting like a baby. He just wanted this ordeal to be over. "ugh.....I hate this....." he buried his face into a pillow, sniffing and trying to hide his tears of frustration and misery.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:06 pm
Sebastian finally woke up as well and sighed as he watched Sammael drag him to their room. "If you don't stay in bed and get more rest I'll have Grell come in here and in you down with his dragon summons. Just eat your soup, get some rest, and get better, and stop being a pain in my a**..." He was glaring at bit at him now.

Grell was dusting the study and he sneezed because he was being talked about.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games