Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:37 pm
Hiei laid on his bed, slowly arching his knee behind the woman and stared up at her. He moved pulling off his shirt for her and leaned up to kiss her. " I'm not stopping you." Hiei said as he moved one bare arm around her back and got her on her back and slowly started to kiss down her neck, collar bone, chest and just above her pant line. His hand would slowly crawl up and down her sides leaving the warm feeling after each touch.

He moved one hand slowly to work on undoing his belt and moved his head to the side feeling the cat woman getting a few kisses on his neck. " As long as we keep this between us." Was all he said.

- - -

" That guy needs to figure his stuff out. Lately his been spacy or pissed off. No happy medium." Akuro explained with a sigh " Alright, Let's head over to Kazu's place and use him as a test rat." Akuro said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:48 pm
Neko pitched her hips slightly, one hand on Hieis upper arm, the other tugging at the hem of his pants as she kissed at his exposed skin, biting gently once in awhile. "Deal." She breathed, the rest of her clothes disappearing.

Isuna nodded and moved to follow Akuro out. She stopped by her workbemch on the way out, grabbing the salve then rejoined Akuro.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:00 pm
Hiei looked down at the woman under him, enjoying every inch of her body before moving to get rid of his pants and started to slowly tease the woman as slow as he could before he shivered slightly a few times to her touch, weather it was the kisses or the small bite marks it sent shiver down his back and made moans escape his lip. He gripped the bed just beside Neko's head before slowly working his way back down her body and teasing ever inch.

He was going to make this woman bag for what she wanted, or that was his goal. He was also going to try to enjoy every minute of this as well.

Akuro moved walking with Isuna heading to Kazu. " Your gonna send Kazu running for his money at this rate." Akuro joked. " Might even take over his clinic"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:18 pm
Neko gasped, back arching slightly as she was teased. She knew full well it was on purpose, but she was enjoying it. She let him have his fun, for a little while anyway. She moved, wrapping on leg around him and turning them over once more so she was straddling him, hands splayed on his chest. She moved , sliding down him til she was able to bite at his hip bone, kissing him lower before moving between his legs. Two could play at his game.

Isuna shook her head. "Nope, that is not my intention at all. Kazu is a huge help, I'd rather he kept his business." She explained  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:31 pm
Hiei shifted gripping his face when the woman started climbing down his body. When he felt her between his legs he let out a moan and turned his head to the side and moved his free hand to grab a fistful of Neko's hair and gripped her, not pushing her down or anything just grabbing her hair. " f**." He said and his hips buckled a bit under the woman.

- -

Akuro nodded a bit. " Fair enough, It's crazy to think his only 17 and actually one of the best demon surgeons out there." Akuro explained. " It's good though, because your an amazing herbalist and Kazu is great at what he does. It's great both of you work for the castle"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:46 pm
Neko moved slowly in her spot. Teasing just as much as she was teased. Her fingers idly traced over his hip and pelvic bones, while her tongue traced over other areas. After a few minutes she stopped and crawled back up to straddle him once more, rocking her hips into his slowly, still teasing him.

"That's where Kazu beats me too, surgery isn't a skill set I have. I can do some mi ot internal stitching, but that's usually after a holes been made by other means." Isuna explained.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:58 pm
It as deep breaths at every moment from the teasing before he flipped them over one last time. He moved pinning her arms above her head and slowly kissed down her one last time before positioning himself between her legs and moving slowly. Leaning down by her face he kissed her neck a few more times.

" But Kazu had s**t life so he had to learn fast due to his father." Akuro pointed out and thought about it. " I bet if you asked, Kazu will show you some surgery skills if you show him herbal stuff. " The vampire said walking toward the market. Coming up to the store Akuro just walked in. " Kazu?"

Kazu was sitting at his desk with his feet up with a coffee and a needle in his arm testing a few things. " What?" He called.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:11 pm
Neko moaned, low in the back of her throat, her wrists pulling against Hieis grip on them. "A-ah....geezus that's good....hah-" she gasped, panting in between the sounds his movements caused her to make. She strained against his hold on her arms once more, hips moving with his. She wrapped her legs around his waist, squeezing him.

Isuna waived, then noticed the needle. "What are you doing?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:20 pm
Kazu moved sipping his coffee and glanced down at the needle in his arm. " Testing out a new drug. Don't worry about it" He said before pulling it out and shaking his head. " It's pretty much demon speed." He explained and rubbed his face. " I have a few over nights coming up so I need to figure out whats going to keep me going." He added.

" What can I do for you guys?" Kazu asked and pointed at Akuro and Isuna. " No Neko doesn't know and you don't need to let her know" He added.

Akuro sighed and picked up the needle. " Kid, You got to stop testing on yourself. Your gonna do something bad one day." Akuro said with a sigh. " Isuna needs a favor."

- - -

It was a bit longer before there fun came to an end. The fire demon moved kissing the shadow cat one last time before moving to roll off to lay beside her. He moved the blanket over them a bit and laid there. " I don't know what you did to me." He said with a chuckle. That was out of character for him but he enjoyed every minute of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:35 pm
Isuna looked down at the floor, looking up sheepishly "We uh....wanted to test something...actually." she admitted, tugging at the strap of her bag. It seemed weird to ask after Akuro just told the boy to stop.

Neko laid next him, panting a bit still, arms above her head. She chuckled lightly as Hiei asked what she had done to him."Apparently...All the right things." She replied, catching her breath. She moved one arm, folding over her eyes as she smiled. "Gods that was good..."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:49 pm
" This is a different test. This isn't going to put him in coma like his Demon speed will." Akuro pointed out. The minute Kazu heard testing though the Silver bad gripped his arm and leaned forward. " Alright, let's test it. What do I need to do?" He asked looking at Isuna.

" There the spirit. This is safer than that s**t he injected in his arm right?" Akuro asked.

- - -

Hiei had one arm over his stomach and his other one was under Neko's head. He shifted a little and arched his leg under the blanket and took another breath and chuckled. " Yeah that was really good." He said and moved slightly.

There was knocking on the door to Hiei's room. " Hiei, If your in. You need to get to bed. You have some stuff to get done tomorrow and you need to be up early." Mukuro barked out before walking away. The fire demon didn't even reply back, He just looked toward Neko for a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:01 pm
Neko covered her mouth as Mukuro knocked and barked about a bedtime. She waited and looked at Hiei once the woman was gone. "She doesnt have a clue, and doesnt need one." She said quietly. She rolled over, kissed Hiei on the cheek and stood up. "I'll get cleaned up then head out. Dont want to keep you past your bedtime." She teased. She turned heading into the bathroom.

"Of course its safer...I think. Anyway, the idea is that this salve can be applied to larger open wounds to seal them, and it should harden to protect the wound from further injury. If that part works, I'd also like to try mending broken bones with it." She explained.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:07 pm
Hiei shifted grabbing Neko's hand for a second to just look at her one last time before freeing her hand. " I didn't say you had to go" Was all he said as he sat up and messed up his hair. He did admit he had to get to bed if it was going to be an early shift tomorrow. Thought he was a little tired from work and well his extra fun.
- -

Kazu blinked looking at Isuna and than looked at his arms before moving to get up and dug around for a knife. " I don't have open wounds. Just give me a second and I can form one to test this out. I heard you talking about this and got excited. I didn't think I'd get to test it out." He said with a smile.

Akuro rolled his eyes." God you are so weird. Do you get off with the pain?" Akuro had to ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:17 pm
Neko stopped, turning to look at him as he grabbed her. She was actually surprised though when he s axid she didn't have to go. "Oh...umm alright. Let's get cleaned up first, then discuss sleeping together?" She suggested. She was use to one night stands. It had been a long time since she didn't take off after a hook up.

Isuna growned. "Or we could just wait til a customer shows up. " she suggested, eyes the knife  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:23 pm
Hiei shifted and rubbed his face and swung his legs off the bed and moved to head to the bathroom to clean up fast. He moved turning the shower on and got in and it's when the hot water hit his back he hissed and looked over his shoulder at the claw marks. " when the ******** did you do that." He said not even noticing till now.

Hiei wasn't used to having his one night stands stay either. Normally he ******** them and made them leave. But he didn't want that with Neko and that was different for him. Maybe it's because he wanted more of this and wanted to try and make a plan or who knows.

- - -

Kazu blinked a bit. " Or we could test it now. It's late right now. My shop is closed. We won't get a client till tomorrow morning and I want to see this now." He said with a smile and moved cutting his arm, safety so it wouldn't make him bleed out but enough to cause a wound to go deep. " Let's test this out " Kazu said with a smile.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games