Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Swans of The Forbidden Arts (Main Characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yes, I'll join
  I like, not joining
  No
  Goldzzzzzz
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:29 pm
((Lol! I wanna sing too!!! I'm a musician myself lol Sooo... Since ya'll are having fun, I'm gonna wake up =) ))

Bre awoke as flash of lightning and thunder was heard. She covered her ears and screamed a little. Being terrified of lightning and storms of such nature. She curled into as tight a ball as she could. Having forgotten where she was, she thought she was at home, and Adrinna would burst in some time in the next thirty seconds to tell her everything was alright.

When her hand started to hurt she remembered where she was and tears silently slipped past her eyelids as she tried to wish her way out. Being where she was and how much pain her hand was in, she would rather die. But she would shake it away because only the thought that her twin could still be in danger. Which she could feel in her very blood, and the fact that she would have loved to see Nicholas at that moment kept her from thinking that awful fact for two much longer. She kept letting tears drip onto her hands as she laid in the ball. She almost wished she would have stayed with her beautiful mother, Odette, instead of adventuring with her father. Then maybe she wouldn't have caused herself so much pain.

Suddenly another crash of thunder and another scream escaped as she squeezed her ears shut as best as she could.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:06 pm
Luke jumped when Bre screamed, he glanced over at her and sighed. He went over to his at his desk and grabed the cloak that hung from it. He then went over and put the cloak over Bre's shoulders. Luke sat next to her, "This world is inded curel. Your sister leaving you here for dead, now your here all alone. Cursed to be here forever." He placed a hand on her shoulder, "All because of the curse that your mother gave you."  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:15 am
((Wonky, will you kill me if I steal your hawk for a bit?))

Sally stopped crying when a beautiful sound hit her ears. She looked up at the prince who was singing to her. "So pretty" She whispered. As she blushed, the sky above them and the trees around them started shifting. THe brambles curved around the party and rain stopped falling on them . Once the song stopped, Sally took notice of this phenomoninon. There was litterally a cicle around the party that the spell didn't effect. She listened carfully, she couldn't even hear the thunder anymore. As she went to the edge of the circle she put her hand out. The circle conformed to her arm, though and arm shaped area closed in on the other side of the hole. She looked back up at the circle of clear sky. "How'd that happen? I don't even know a protection spell." She was a lot calmer now that she couldn't hear the thunder. She bit her lip as she tried to think of a spell to get them out of this situation. She walked to the cented of the cirlce bit her lip aagian. 'here goes nothing'

Rain rain please go go away
I'm lost and I am scared today
Send someone who will know the way
Who cares, to get me home today

A soft pink light excuded from the child, spreading all over. Any creature that cared for her safety would know where she was. In the castle, The hawk looked up from cleaning it's claws. She did feed it, so it cared to a small exstent wheather she was alright or not. As it flew out the window to circle for her she sat down on the slightly damp ground. "We should be safe so long as we stay in this circle until dad comes to get me...then again, the spell was for something that cares, and he might be mad at me now" She thought quietly, while she sat, both about what her father may have have been thinking at the moment and wonders about the power fluctuations around the prince.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:21 pm
((I didn't create the hawk. I thought you did. Well ethier way it doesn't matter, one more thing.... SHABATHA come back please, me needs reaction shot or something))  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:48 pm
((Sorrry exams and my birthday and my graduation from high school are coming up and I'm freaking out a little. Anyway.))

Bre looked over at the man and listened to what he said only slightly. When he mentioned her sister leaving... Her eyes lowered and she glared at him. "My sister, would NOT leave if i hadn't told her it was for the best... And my mother, it was not her fault that the fact that she was cursed led my self and my sister the ability to turn into swans. I myself can turn into a black swan and my sister is white. Now, Please get your hands off me, before I rip them off and shove them down your accursed throat!" She said getting louder and more dangerous looking with every other word. At the last word she stood and let the cloak fall and started towards the door. She wobbled a little but otherwise she was totally dignified. "And if you were as caring as how your voice sounds now, you would let me go of this awful rune you marked my hand with."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:00 pm
((its all right, I understand.))

Luke got up and dusted his legs. "I was willing to let one of you two go back home if you stayed." He walked over to his desk and started to look for something. "But seeing that you allowed your sister escape without an escourt, which I would have provived, I felt it was nessessary to make sure that you stayed." Then he let out a sigh and looked up at the ceiling, "The rune if I might add, is the only thing keeping me from doing my ritual to get your curse. So in other words, its the only thing protecting you from me." Luke sat on his desk and looked at her blankly, "The question is do you want the ability to walk around with that rune and be protected, or do you prefer chains?" Empathising on the word chains with some agressiveness in it.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:06 pm
Bre growled slightly before exiting the room. She stormed her way down hallways and all the way down to the front gate and stood there... Wishing she could just leave but sighed instead looking around the castle and started wandering... Wishing some music would enlighten her mood...  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:12 pm
Luke watched Bre leave, he turned around and looked up at the painting of his wife. "What I do for you my dear will soon be worth it." He said with sadness but yet excitment. He glanced outside and relized how late its getting. He quickly left the room and sprinted down the corrdor, looking for his daughter. "Did that dumb girl run away?!" He said running past Bre down the hall, he slid by the stairs and quickly raced down them.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:14 am
( Yeah I got my graduation too ^~^ and I created the hawk for a chase scene)

Adrinna gave a thankful nod to him, for he cheered up the girl. She gave a sigh at the mention of the man who still held her sister captive. " It's alright...we'll take you back home. " She said with a wink towards Desmond hinting a plan that would come with Sally involved. However a familiar call caught her ears.... it was the hawk. She stood immediately in front of her, not thinking twice.

The hawk flew in, wary of the group. He avoided all, and entered the circle. Lucky for him, Adrinna recognized that. She slowly approached the hawk.... and saw as it did not attack her. She stepped aside and the hawk went to Sally. She gave a small smile seeing the hawk nuzzle into her. " You have friends Sally, not enemies. But I fear for Bre greatly.... we must take action. There is too much we can do to compared to doing nothing. " She spoke in a voice unheard of. She almost sounded like Bre, but regardless of her bark.... she was never as confident as her sister. And yet, she would do anything to help her.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:46 pm
Bre looked up and jumped back a little as the man ran past her. She listened to him complain about Sally she supposed that was who he was talking about. She sighed and shrugged starting to hum a little as she started out the hallway and into the dark abyss of a sky. She looked up at it and mental could see the barrier for which she could not pass. She shook her head and started singing a song that Adrinna used to sing while Nicholas played his guitar or other instruments that he had been skilled with. She sat down and sang softly for a while... She felt different... More calm and less blood lust she thought. Maybe it was the pain of the runes that brought her out of what made her her... Maybe.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:15 pm
((were you all waiting for me? I have been glancing at this rp every now and then when I had time, but it never went anywhere.))

"SALLY WHERE ARE YOU!" Luke said franticly down the stairs getting to the floor below. He turned right quickly and triped. "SON OF A $!#$@%!" He hollarid in pain when he hit the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:26 pm
((Actually I was waiting for Spartan, IDK where he dissapered, along with the rest of the party I'm with))

The hawk flew by the rest of them. Sally smiled at it, it tugged her hair as if berating her for managing to get losty in the first place. "OW" She waved it off and it sat in a nearby tree. It flew just in front of the party and ducked back to make sure that it was being followed as it flew back to the castle. Soon enough the party reached the moat/dungon entrence to the castle. "Um..." She stopped and tilted her head. "How are we gonna do this?" She bit her lip as she thogh about this. If they exited the area or tried to go through the trapps would activate. The hawk was gone, back inside now that it's job was done. Sally shruged, she supposed she could get caught in the trap and then her dad would free her...then agian...he wasmad at her, and possiblyuncaring if he haddn't found her  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:29 pm
((don't we all every now and then on here? I mean Gaia isn't as active as it used to be. But I guess maybe he and the others are studying for exams and such. He proubly will be back on in a couple of a days))

Luke quickly jumped back on his feet and started running towards the forent end of the castle. When he got half way there he yelled, "SALLY WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU!" He quickly neared a window that faced the same direction as the drawbridge. He leaned by the window, resting there for a moment before yelling, "Sally, where are you?! I've found the key!" Placing extra empathis on the word key, as if its supposed to mean more than that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:42 pm
((BUMP))  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:23 pm
((can somone please post, I'm getting ever so lonely))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff