Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Blue Dragon Emporium [[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:27 am
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/505 ---/395

"I see." Hatsu sighed, one more thing to worry about, but at least Samui was safe from harm. "I expect you to tell me when that happens. She's my family too." Hatsu looked towards the front of the building, weary from all the conversations about death. Time to change the subject. "I'm thinking about taking up bukijutsu."

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:31 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0004,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Seiji looked into the eyes of his half-sister as she attempted to change the subject. It was probably for the best at this point, a lingering fact that elder Hattori was hesitant to accept, but as time drew on he relented. She had plans for something different, new training, in Bukijutsu.

This brought Seiji to a halt, and he looked into her eyes, scratching his forehead for a moment, before he could assemble the words to speak. He adjusted his swords in his belt and his gaze met hers.

"Why the sudden interest in bukijutsu? What kind of Bukijutsu, a Kenjutsu? Maybe Kyūdō?" He asked, his slate eyes solemn as they set on hers.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
GalagaHero

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/505 ---/395

"I've found it difficult to fight against swords with my fists." The genin said as she stood up and put away the chair. "I haven't decided yet what I'm going to take up. I'll look at my options later. I hate to cut things short, but I need to head over to the office." Hatsu would then set the pelt she dropped aside, out of the way, then look towards her sibling. "It was fun. Talking. Thanks, Seiji." She would then look forwards and urgently leave, heading towards the Raikage's office.

[Exit To]
Raikage's Office

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:02 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0004,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

As Hatsu was exiting the emporium the keeper, Saito, would make his triumphant return. A smile on his lips as he watched young Hatsu leaving, that quickly soured upon seeing Seiji's face and current demeanor. Shaking his head he tried to offer the younger man some advice, but Seiji just held his hand up in response.

"Just, not today Saito. I think I need to get out for a bit." The younger man spoke as he moved past Saito.

"Let's get the shop running again. Leave the damn decorations, those who put them up can remove them." He said to the man before exiting the store.

[ Exit ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 15,295 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 125 | ⇣

Arriving at the emporium, Samuru let himself in awkwardly, using his shoulder to get the door open. Once inside, he replaced the 'Closed' sign in its spot, leaving a note for Wan or any shinobi that wandered in to come to the back. Heading that way himself, Samuru found the Anbu from the dojo had already placed his puppets and the broken limbs on his side of the forge. Sitting on the stool, he let himself...relax a moment. He was alone, physically, for the moment and as he sat, he felt the emotions he had kept to himself bubbling up. He'd been so careful to keep his temper but now, sitting in the cold and empty forge, the tears streaked down his face. He didn't make any sound, letting the emotion grow up and over him, consuming him so that his sight narrowed to nothing but a pinprick of light in the darkness. A throbbing pain broke in his chest and he pulled his good leg up to his chest on the chair, wrapping his real and puppet arm around it. Squeezing it, he let his lungs deflate and for a moment he didn't breath in, letting the darkness creep a little closer until spots danced in the darkness.
    MURU.
    Samuru sucked in a deep breath, closing his eyes as his head fell back. It wasn't Amiti in his head...it wasn't even the Nibi. A memory. A scolding. A good one and, carefully, Samuru straightened so his leg was on the floor. Kaileer's jacket as on the bench too and he moved it safely away as he stood and hoped the short distance to the forge. Checking the embers, he saw someone had been keeping them warm and it only took a few seconds of hand pumping the air to get a good hot flame going. Moving about, Samuru got down pieces of leather, smoothed molds made out of steel and steel buckles and brackets. Setting them all on his work table, he pulled a drawer from under the table and found a spare set of clothes. Wondering when he'd put them there, Samuru was nonetheless happy to have them and quickly got his shirt on. He wouldn't bother with the pants or the rest of his clothes until he was done.
    Sitting with his hands in his lap, Samuru carefully manipulated the chakra strings that controlled his left hand, testing the fingers. It was weird to hear the porcelain/steel click when his fingers touched. He looked up at the forge and just waited, watching the flames and letting the heat grow. He wouldn't need it really hot to mold the leather but for now...it would do to just sit and collect himself.

Quote:

• PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:22 pm
    Shuffling footsteps, closing the shop down for the night, and approaching the forge in the back right corner of the shop. From these facts alone, Saito knew it wasn't Seiji who had come home, but instead it was Myurai's former partner, Samuru. Shifting in his alcove, but keeping himself mostly quiet he watched where the man had gone, seeing that he already approached the broken puppets the ANBU had brought in earlier. Then drawing himself to a stand he adjusted his apron and worked his way from behind the counter to draw the shades shut on the doors and the frontmost windows. Of course this would tip Samuru off to his presence, but still he acted. He knew the young man's temperament was never even, but he knew that loneliness was also never the best.

Approaching the central forge, giving Samuru a bit of space, and not even turning to face him, instead staring to the ceiling, he spoke.

"Good night to get some work done. Forge might take a bit to heat up, I haven't fired yours today, I worked in Seiji's and the central forge." He spoke, reaching to grab a piece of kindling.

"Need some help?"

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    • Citizen 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:38 pm

Hearing someone moving about in the shop, Samuru didn't really react. He hadn't really expected to be left alone for long so when someone came in, he just glanced at him. His left shirt sleeve only covered the edge of the puppet arm so the entirety of it was exposed. That included the different edges and ball-and-socket joint of the elbow and wrist. He was still testing the fingers when Saito spoke and he listened carefully before replying "...central forge still had some embers. I've started it up but..." he motioned to the molds "Can you set those to heat? I need to cast two leather braces to hold this arm around my abdomen and shoulders. The other," he turned and used his right foot to nudge the left puppet leg that was laying on the floor. The full leg was too long for him, Samuru still having a portion of his thigh "will need to fit around this leg and strap to my waist and other leg. I'll need to use one of the stronger blades to cut and file down this leg to the right length..." he looked up at Saito, the bandages over his left eye irritating him so it looked like he was frowning a little. But he was...rather happy that he had someone to help him at this point. Falling face forward into a forge was not how he wanted to finish this day..."The central should be hot enough in a few more minutes. Then you can just...set the molds in their cases and turn them occasionally while I cut the leather into the right shapes."

Wolfe Whitehorn

• PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:50 pm
    "Heat molding leather isn't the best idea, Samuru. Lye and vegetable Oil to tan the hide is actually a better bet. Now, here, let me take those measurements for you, before you flub them from your injuries." Saito said as he set a pot full of brass chunks into the forge to heat and melt.

"You'll need buckles and rivets though." The man spoke with years of experience behind him.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    • Citizen 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Blinking, Samuru didn't know quite how to respond to that. Heating the leather was always how it had been done in his family forge but the assistant seemed to think another way. If it had been Amiti....his rudeness might have ended the entire conversation. No doubt Saito was expecting the anger and antagonism "If you say." his tone was quiet and a little meek. At the mention of him ruining the measurements, he frowned just a little but he severed the chakra strings and the puppet arm fell sharply into his lap. Using his right hand, he set it on the work table and pulled the shirt back off "I have buckles." he motioned to the box he'd pulled down but the other box had brackets in it, not rivets.
    Sitting, feeling slightly exposed at this point, Samuru turned slightly so that his left side was presented to Saito. The skin that stretched from his ribs up to his shoulder was faintly marked with a starburst like scar, the lines spiraling out from where his arm had been. They stretched down the side of his ribs, lightening till they vanished along his hips. The rest of his chest was still partially scarred across his torso but they were fading. He didn't quite want to strip his pants off, trying to preserve some of his self worth, but he did roll up the left pant leg so that it exposed what was left of his thigh. There was about half of his remaining leg and the skin was more badly scarred than his upper body, markers of the stress he'd put on it when he'd been hurt. The pant leg was rolled up as close to his groin as it could go and he ran a self conscious hand over it, feeling a particularly deep scar on the inside "The rivets are on the second shelf." Samuru said, jerking his chin up to the cupboards over his work space "...I wanted to create two braces that can be removed for repairs. The leg brace can wrap around my waist and up to the arm brace. The arm brace would go twice around my torso and once around my neck....do you..." he stopped, the awkwardness of the next part clear as he debated how to ask without igniting a hail storm of fury from Amiti "Can you suggest changes to make it more efficient?"

Wolfe Whitehorn

• PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:28 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Reaching the Blue Dragon shop, Fang entered politely. He immediately noticed a wheelbarrow that would be perfect for the mission he was doing. Exclaiming, he stated, "Is there any way I could borrow that? I'll bring it back in the condition I borrowed it in. I swear. I need it for the missions Wanryoku-sensei asked me to do." He bowed in front of Samuru this time, legitimately. He needed to show that he was dependable and respectable enough to be worthy of the wheelbarrow that he wanted to borrow. "Please, Samuru-dono." Perhaps the exhaustion was really getting to him, if Samuru was not actually there. But, Fang felt he was in the right place. (4/4)

Current Mission: Firewood

[Enter from: Academy and Dojo || Exit to: N/A]

User Image

Classes: Taijutsu/Taijutsu
    Specializations: Berserker/Brawler
    Titles: N/A
    Stamina: 410
    Chakra: 250
    AC: 0
    Ryo: 0
    Link to Profile: [x]

Lanfaer

I Stole Your Waifu

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:20 pm
    Samuru turned his head to look at Fang, eyeing the boy neutrally. He could easily deny the boy and, if he were Amiti, he would have. Then again, if he were Amiti, he would have burned the boy's face off in the furnace for his actions at the dojo. But Samuru was not like his mental counterpart, was nowhere near that psychotic, and so he just shrugged his left side. The skin stretched over the bones of his shoulder blade and collar bone, the empty socket of the shoulder standing stark for a moment before he spoke "Don't call me '-dono'. Sanmiitai-san is fine." he wasn't like Amiti....but Fang was not his friend. And he was only being polite, it seemed, to get what he wanted so the use of Samuru's first name was not his "Leave it out back when you return it. Either I, Saito or Seiji will collect it after you do." his tone was cold again and he turned away from the boy after he spoke, focusing on Saito again. Fang could leave with the wheelbarrow, with or without acknowledging Samuru's words but he'd better bring the wheelbarrow back at some point. Seiji would be unhappy, no doubt, if he didn't.

Licentious Master

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:45 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Fang seemed to light up with a smile when he was given the wheelbarrow. Having Samuru give him permission after how Fang treated him was remarkable. The man had to have the patience of a mountain lion being hunted by shinobi. Bowing once more, he thanked him, "Thank you Sa- Sannmiitai-san. I will return this to you as soon as I'm finished." He headed to the gate to begin the mission effort.

[Enter from: Academy and Dojo || Exit to: Gate N/A]

User Image

Lanfaer

I Stole Your Waifu

I Stole Your Waifu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:43 am
    User ImageUser Image

Returning the wheelbarrow to the location that he was told to return it, Fang headed to the Academy and Dojo in order to be assigned to another mission that was not firewood.

[Enter from: Residential District || Exit to: Academy + Dojo]

User Image

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:50 pm
    "Well, I have a few ideas. One is kind of simple and it's how some armors work. Where you wear a certain piece of clothing or a belt system to keep an item held snug in place. Looking at yer arm, that could be difficult, but it's doable. The Leg would require making a series of tight belts on the remainder of it and affixing the prosthetic to them via belts or clips." Saito said as he began to draw a quick sketch of the man's figure, and the remainder of his limbs, before working out different patterns that could hold artificial limbs in place.

"The other is, well, it's something I've seen done in people's puppets before I left for the countryside and ultimately your employ, sir. It's a kind of plate, surgically attached to the flesh and bone. Excruciatingly painful one could be sure, but if the limb was damaged it could be removed at a secure point and a new one attached." The assistant said softly, almost afraid of attempting the second method.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    • Citizen 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:13 pm

Samuru didn't quite know how to deal with the weird genin boy but at least he didn't have to at the moment. Turning his attention back to Saito, he listened quietly to the first suggestion which was similar to what he initially had in mind. While it was more along the lines of what he had intended...the second option was more interesting "As I'm unlikely to regrow my limbs...and I don't intend to remain helpless..." Samuru hesitated then moved slightly "What would it take to perform the second option? I don't believe anything is too painful now." he asked, sensing the unease in the other man's countenance. He didn't want to pust the man...but the second option was a better, more viable choice to use considering he had no intent to remain an invalid.

Wolfe Whitehorn

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games