Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jessi and Kale Have Lost Their Minds

Back to Guilds

In which Booger and Wookie shake it up and break it down. 

Tags: Role Playing, Chat, Buddies, Random 

Reply Role Plays
TRAINING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:43 pm
Kitty laughed, "Amp down, Alvie, We'll take care of it. And I was only joking. Besides, Jesse is probably with Savannah now telling her how important it is that she free up Saturday for us."

---

Jesse shrugged and nodded, "Yeah, most likely. I mean, I've never met bigfoot or anything. But I have learned to cheat the system, so I'm sure some of them like, take their own picture and sell it to those batshit crazy magazines for thousands of bucks to pocket. It's brilliant. I mean, look at me, I don't pay to travel anywhere, I never have to go through TSA at the airport, and I can cheat at almost every game ever!"

---

Ricky rolled his eye when he heard his phone, assuming it was going to be work again. But when he pulled out his phone to see it was Nick he gave the phone a questioning look, "Uh oh." Nick texting him was never a good sign. He opend the message to look it over for a long moment before he blinked, "Well." He handed the phone over to his wife for her to survey, "What do you make of that?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:50 pm
It was too late Alvin was already going over potion combinations in his head. "I could make something to free her inner desire. Dampen down her modesty. Maybe even heighten her sexuality." Alvin smiled and leaned back in his chair. "It won't make her do anything she doesn't actually want inside." Yeah he was willing to use someone. Fairies aren't the nicest creatures in the world." I think it'll just help her along."
~ ~ ~ ~

Savannah laughed "Yeah because board game cheating is the most important thing you could do with your powers." She shook her head. "Ever think of doing something mean? I mean like walking up and pantsing someone? I totally would have."
~ ~ ~ ~

Symphony read over the conversation. At first she thought he was just asking about his son's rude remarks. Then she read what her daughter had been saying. "I swear. That girl is going to end up pregnant before she is eighteen." She sighed loudly, exasperated with her daughter. "What are we going to do with her?"
~ ~ ~ ~

Nick, no longer talking to his little sister, texted the women he was supposed to pick up in just a short amount of time. "Hey dream girl. Still picking you up at six o'clock?"

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:42 am
"Try not to cream your panties there, Alvie." Gabby had come back in enough time to hear Alvin plotting something. Probably the torture of the human woman. That's what it had sounded like. "He took a seat at the table once more and sighed, "I hope this week ends fast, I'm so ******** over this already, and it's only day two."

"Then you had better hope the whole year ends quickly." Kitty took the seat beside him. "Because we get a whole year and probably many more with this guy." She nodded toward Kasey, "Unless someone plans on scaring him off. And I hear that's impossible."

---

"That's not mean, that's childish." Jesse laughed, "Sure I've pulled pranks, and in middle school I got picked on, but those ******** got what was coming - just saying. At least here everyone, at least when I was a student, was generally respectful because we all had common ground. Nowadays they're all really nasty to one another, I don't quite get why."

---

Ricky shrugged, "You're momma, you make the calls. I can only stop her so far, you can talk to her and tell her not to make stupid choices. At least she might listen to what you're saying. If I spoke she wouldn't hear me over her constant 'It's not fair's."

---

Kitty pulled out her phone rather quickly when it sounded, and tried to suppress her smile when she saw the text.

"Whore." Gabby called, but Kitty ignored him.

She thought for a second before she texted back, "If that's alright with you. My boss is a real monster, though, so I can't guarantee I'll be out on time."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:28 pm
Alvin rolled his eyes. "Um your the one in the panties Gabby. Or at least I bet you're in them." Once again Alvin smiled "If we can turn Savannah into enough of a c**k sucker. We won't need him to be chased off. She can just distract him."
~ ~ ~ ~

Savannah shook her head. "Everyone is becoming more and more divided not just in the world of non-humans. It's a growing problem it seems." She frowned "So do vampires and werewolves really have a war going on?"
~ ~ ~ ~

Her face said she didn't believe him. "Yeah I'll tell her use protection an don't believe him even if he swears to pull-out." Symphony sighed she could only hope her daughter wasn't really sleeping around. "Or she'll end up with a mistake, much like herself. You think being mean will work?"
She was always asking his help, She knew Ricky had a bad relationship with Nick, but Nick was still a good guy. So to her Ricky had done a great job raising him.

~ ~ ~ ~

Nick frowned "How about you text me if you are running late an I'll just get there later?" He texted as he pulled on his pants and sat down on his bed to relax an wait for an answer.

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:44 pm
"Hater." Gabby pulled out his phone and proceeded to become rather enticed by whatever was on the screen.

"I'm not sure distracting him for a whole year is going to be possible. You know how some guys are. Well, Gabby and You don't, but I know how some guys are, and he might just get sick of her, I mean, she-" Kitty stopped to looked around before turning back and whispering, "- she is a human." She opened the latest text message and shuffled through mixed feelings about that one, before she grunted and replied, "So sad you don't think I'm worth the wait."

When she sent it, Gabby replied, despite the fact that she hadn't read the text aloud, "He doesn't have to, you're pretty easy."

It was never wshocking when Gabby knew your business. Sometimes he knew it before you did, so Kitty was not shocked. She sneered at him and scoffed, "******** off. What are you even doing over there on your phone? Trying to seduce thirteen year olds on the internet?"

"For your information," Gabby began, "I'm playing Angry Birds. And I'm a ******** champion."

---

Jesse scoffed, "No." He stopped, "Well, I can't say that, some of them are immature and bitter, they're like, the KKK of the supernatural world. Everyone but some small groups pretty much understands that we all may be different, but that in reality, this underground world that the non-humans have created is everyone's safe-haven, and it's not worth it to disrupt it with your petty arguments. But really most of the time it's family or like, gang business, it's stupid."

---

Ricky shrugged, "How am I supposed to know? Every time I try to talk to her she goes to Nick for a story to make me sound like a hypocrite or something."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:45 pm
Alvin laughed. "You both are ridiculous." Though he did agree angry birds was a fun game. He had played it a few times.

Bengali came walking back about the end of their conversation. She she had no clue what they were talking about. "Ladies, Ladies. What is all the ruckus?"
~ ~ ~ ~

Savannah understood. "So you all just have small issues. That happens some times." Savannah came to a stop with Jesse "I am guessing everyone here isn't a fan of humans. So I should just keep my identity under wraps?"
~ ~ ~ ~

Nick was in the kitchen by the time he got his answer. "It's not that you're not worth a wait baby doll. It's just I don't own my own car. I have the police car. And my own motorcycle." He sent that text as not to keep her waiting. "I just don't want to be parked outside on the motorcycle and look like a creeper checking out a school for possible rape victims." Nick was after all a cop. And he knew what most people would think and someone might even call the police on him. Then he would have some explaining to do.
~ ~ ~ ~

Symphony groaned and fell back onto the bed. "We have trouble with two and we still have another one on the way." She sat up and crawled around so she could lay her head on Ricky's thigh. "Maybe my mother was right. I am a terrible mother." Symphony sighed and snuggled into his lap.

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:47 am

"No way, bikes are sexy." Kitty sent the text with a smile, then sent a second, "But sure, I'll let you know when I've escaped."

"Is he hot?" Gabby called from over his phone. He hadn't looked up from Angry Birds, but he was obviously addressing Kitty.

"Yeah." She answered back, "And the sex is really good." She looked up to the woman who had come back, "By ladies, I assume you mean them, so I don't need to answer."

---

Jesse shrugged, "That's up to you. If we want to preach tolerance, that extends to those who aren't supernatural as well. Am I right?" He stopped beside her, "But on the other hand, people are really quite offended by normal humans. A lot of them blame them for all of our problems." He shrugged, "Personally I think we can't blame the humans of today, but, everyone's gotta put the blame somewhere."

---

"Aww, come on Baby." Ricky pet the woman's head softly, "It's not your fault. Beside, hopefully we'll be able to catch her and whip her into shape just fine. You're a great mother, your mom doesn't know what she's talking about."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm
Bengali laughed. "Oh now you know you have to get a picture of him."

Alvin nodded his head. "Yeah, he might only be cute to you, but the rest of us might find him, less then appealing." He pulled out his phone and began playing on it, much like the other man.
~ ~ ~ ~

Savannah sighed. "I guess I would have to tell them. I mean like you said we are trying to teach tolerance. I can't teach that if I am hiding what I am, and this place is supposed to be a safe haven." She began walking again to her room. They were already in the building. "And it's not like any of them are really going to try an kill me, maybe just be a little mad." She was going on how everyone had reacted to the news before.
~ ~ ~ ~

Symphony sighed and closed her eyes. "Mother has raised a few other kids. I am not her only one. I am just the favorite because I am the only one who turned out a song muse like her." wrapping her arms around his waits she snuggled. "I think I will take Cadence to the doctors to find out what she has been up to then we can get her."
~ ~ ~ ~

Nick smiled. "Alright baby face. Text me when you get out an I'll be right on over." He began making himself something to eat. After all it would be a little wile.

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:24 pm
"No, I'm pretty sure he'd make you both wet. We all have pretty similar taste. Like we haven't all gone to the mall to boy scout together." Kitty smiled when she checked her own phone for the most recent text, she smiled and sent him another text, "Grab my panties if you see them, plz & thx smile "

"Whore." Gabby said again.

Kitty gave him, in return, an unfriendly hand gesture and closed her phone, then looked out the exit doors, "Where are Savannah and Jesse?"

---

Jesse shrugged, "Don't be alone when it comes out. Just to be safe."

---

Ricky shrugged, "We could just ask her. I mean, even if she doesn't want to, she'll have to tell us the truth eventually. It's not too bad to at least give her a chance." He sighed, "Now both of my children are problematic! I'm trying to get Nick to stop being so bitter and douchey and I feel like me might if he just met someone who could tolerate him." He was quiet for a moment before he brightened up, "Hey can you perform miracles?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:51 pm
Bengali shook her head. "Sorry I've lost my taste for human lovers, really."

Alvin glanced up "Just because you ex sucks doesn't mean ALL human men will." A loud beeping nose made him glance back down "Damn, lost."

"I have no clue where they went." Bengali changed the subject off her ex. "Should we look for them? Or send the vampire to hunt her down?"
~ ~ ~ ~

"I'll be sure to do that." Savannah thought about it. If any of them had a problem with her, they would be able to take her out with out so much as a care in the world. "Maybe I should just have someone else make the announcement?"
~ ~ ~ ~

Nick laughed. He would have to find those. Last thing her needed was his little sister coming over and her finding them by mistake. "I'll look doll." He sent as he made his way to the fridge to grab a drink. As he opened the door something fell out. Making a grab for it, thinking it something that could bust open, he was surprised, they were girl's underwear. Busting out laughing he pulled out his phone. "Found them. . . in the fridge. How did that happen?"
~ ~ ~ ~

Symphony laughed "No sorry. Just a muse, not a miracle worker." She sat up and crawled into Ricky's lap. Sliding bother her legs around his wait, so she could straddle him wile resting her wait on her knees on the bed. "But you are, with those hands." She said with a wiggle of her eyebrow and a giggle.
~ ~ ~ ~

Seeing as Karen was the head of her division she was aloud to leave when ever she wanted. And after having lunch with Ronny, she decided she would drive the two of them home for the day.

"Thanks for letting me stay with you." The man said shutting the passenger door and going to the trunk to pull out his bags.

"It's fine. You're my friend, and you need help." She smiled and headed for the front door and unlocked it. "Lets get inside and watch a movie or two."

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:22 pm
Gabby scoffed, "They are not my problem."

---

Jesse shrugged, "It'll just come out eventually. You don't have to lie, and you don't have to say anything. It will all work out. Now, why don't we head back so I can get us back to real time, and we can get back to our exciting training."

---

"Strangely I don't remember, what the hell was in that Chinese food?" Kitty sent back with a small giggle. She spoke aloud this time, "I'm a terrible role model."

---

Ricky smiled devilishly, "Oh stop it, darling, you're making me blush." He reached up to pull her down for a kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:41 pm
"I don't think we have to worry about them." Alvin was back to his phone. "It's not like Jesse is going to do anything. He has a girl, an wants his time off, so if anything he is just giving her tips on how to win over the leach."

Bengali frowned and crossed her four arms. "That's a mean nickname Al."

"And making us work over time cause Kitty was gettin laid is mean." Alvin didn't bother to look up this time.
~ ~ ~ ~

Nick shrugged to himself "LSDs I guess." He sent grabbing milk and placing her under garment on the counter. "Aren't you supposed to be working? Not that I mind, just don't want to get you in trouble. I do remember telling me about your hard a** boss."
~ ~ ~ ~

Symphony giggled again. "Good! It's pay back for all the years you've done it to me!" She leaned down to kiss him again. She knew her mind was jumping to the gutter, and she figured she would have to pull back, or risk mauling Ricky. But the idea was just so fun.

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:24 pm
"It's okay, one of the other girls is getting him hard to make him a softie behind closed doors- or so I've been told." Kitty replied and she looked up to Alvin when she was done, "I don't need the attitude, Princess. I'll have you know that if you saw him, you'd think he was worth it too."

---

Beaumont was in the school's library when he tossed his phone onto the desk and stared at it for a while. There was nothing. Not a phone call, not a text. He sighed. Not even the boys.He sighed and unlocked his phone, then proceeded to shuffle through his texts until he found the last conversation he had with Karen, he debated for a long minute whether or not he should text her before he decided he really had nothing to lose. He quickly typed up a message and sent, "Do you miss me yet?"
And another: "I miss you."
"You have the boys this week we should have a movie night."
"Scratch that. They'll get suspicious."
"Do they have plans this week?"
"We should get them out of the house and hang out tonight."
"I love you."
"I miss you."
"How about tonight?"
"Tomorrow?"
"Day after?"
"I don't care. I don't have a life."
"I miss you."
Although all of the text messages were one right after the other, he stared at the phone, wondering why a reply was taking so long.

---

Ricky moved both hands down to grip the woman by the butt, "Why do you always do this, you naughty girl?" And then, with great timing, as always, his phone rang, "s**t." He thought on it for a second before he raised a brow, "I should let voice-mail get it, huh?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 am
((Oops forgot Savannah))

"What ever!" Alvin scoffed not looking away from his phone. He was determined to win this round.
~ ~ ~ ~

Savannah nodded as they walked to the gym. "Everyone looks weird all frozen. Hum. I say we pull down Kasey's pants infront of everyone." She said with a evil giggle.
~ ~ ~ ~

Karen got all of the texts in rapid succession. "I work tomorrow and the boys are already at a friends house. You need to get a life, it would be good for you." She just held the phone in her hand and thought what she wanted, the sentences just typed themselves. Then it sent.

Ronny was reading over her shoulder. "If he comes over I promise to go up stairs and go to bed. Then you two can to." He said with a laugh.
~ ~ ~ ~

Symphony picked up the cell phone and glanced at the screen then tossed it onto the floor. "I want you, we can deal with the phone later." Since she no longer had to hide, Symphony just had to blink an eye and she was naked. "And on the plus side, I'm already pregnant."
~ ~ ~ ~

Nick laughed "Oh office romance. That's funny." He sat down at the dinner table and began eating.

Naughtygrl144

Arrieth
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:25 am
Gabby opted to start a game of Words with Friends with Alvin when he finished his game of Birds. He sent the offer to play along with a word but looked up as Jesse and Savannah were entering the room, "Look who decided to show up."

---

"Stop it, you won't do that. Then I'll take the heat for it." Jesse pulled Savannah back out of the room, "I don't like to be in the way. Let's give people a chance to settle before we head back in." He made her wait with him outide of the doors for a few minutes until the two of them walked in to take a seat with the others, "Hey guys, what's up?"

Kitty shrugged, "Nothing much. How are you, Jess? Savannah?" She glanced at her phone and smirked to reply, "I prefer back of the car romance."

---

Beaumont didn't like being brushed off, so he made the quick call to his secretary, and spoke for a minute before she showed up and picked him up, then dropped him off at the front door. He knew that she always had the door locked, but with his powers he could unlock the door and enter without a problem. Immediately he entered the living room where his ex-wife was on the couch, curled up with some guy. He almost snarled before he picked up one of the man's thoughts. Was he.. checking him out...? Oh he was gay, that's okay then. Beaumont approached the couch, lifted the blanket, and wiggled in between the two of them. "Hey beautiful." He leaned over to steal a kiss from Karen.

---

Ricky sighed, "Still gotta get used to that." He laughed and kissed her again, "Why do I feel like I won't be getting any work done today?"

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff