Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:09 pm
Iaffrette frowned. "Remind me to talk to Jencho about asking my mate to keep secrets from me." She chided, folding her arms and taking a seat next to Kazu. "He has only been back a short while, I would understand if he would rather miss this hunt. But a reason would still be nice."

Neko smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "Knowing Jen, its something worth keeping a secret. We'll find out eventually I'm sure." She reached over and picked up a file, looking it over. "Hey kiddo, you know anything about these Gaki demons?" She asked, showing him the file. "I've only run across a couple here and there."

Cillia giggled, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and looking up at him. "How long have you been keeping this a secret?" She asked, curious how long he'd hidden the ring in the doll. She shifted, moving to prop one knee up over his leg, the ruffle of her skirt lifting with the action, and sliding upwards. "Of course I'd say yes, i love you Jencho. " she pulled herself up onto his lap, straddling him and kissing him again. She had promised him some special time after shed opened the doll.

Isuna blinked, tilting her head. "I had siblings?" She asked. She'd never heard before, nor had the idea crossed her mind that she wasn't an only child. "Twins huh...well that would be something. Akuro and I would definitely have our hands full. I think Akuros a bit worried about the vampire gene being passed on too. Theres a lot we'll have to figure out."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:18 am
Kazu sighed and looked at Iaffrette. " I promise, It's a guy thing and he'll tell you the minute it happens." He explained looking at Red feeling bad for lying to her and he sighed and glanced up toward Neko. " ******** nasty little buggers." He said shuddering before opening the file. " What's going on with them? causing issues or something?"

Jen tried to think and kissed her a few times, his hands slowly running from her back then down to her a** giving it a light squeeze and leaned in to kiss her a few times and smirked. " probably a few months now. Just was trying to think of the best way to do it. You know?" He said and moved a little. “ Hmmmm.. I love you. My princess” he said kissing her again and moving his hands under her skirt a little.

Kurama nodded and tried to think. " you do have a half brother. I think his located in a spring at No mans land. His actually part Water god. Believe it or not." He explained thinking about that now. " Kite...I think" He said trying to recall everything. " His older." He added and sighed a little shaking his head. " He shouldn't worry, the vampire gene is a hit in miss. May happen, may not." He explained. " and if it does will all make it work." He smiled and glanced at his phone and moved to get up. “ come with me?” He asked gesturing to the door.

Hiei shifted as he sat in the chair, his arms crossed and leaned back. He had actually passed out in that chair. His evil eyes hidden and skin still it’s natural Color. He moved taking a breath and relaxed again. He had passed out after Shior had so both where having naps apparently. He moved shifting a bit and dropped his head to the side. He looked normal but to anyone with a demon eye they would be able to notice his power was different, and what sleeves he had half a** rolled up, the little slits on his arms where those evil eyes he was attemptmto hide.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:20 am
Neko nodded. "Here and there, but i started seeing more reports on them recently. Mukuro says its nothing since they're just small groups here and there, and they don't seem to be doing too much.. i don't know, just a gut feeling i guess" she explained, setting the file down. "They poke around here and there, and some reports say they're kidnapping demons here and there, but no bodies are turning up. Its just strange."

Iaffrette tilted her head, thinking a moment. "It may be worth checking out. At least to make sure it is not a bigger problem. I can help if you would like."

Cillia smiled, skin prickling with his touch. She shivered a little and kissed him again, gliding her hand down his arm and side, then up under his shirt. "Mmm, you want to move this to the bedroom, or do you plan on taking me right here in my workshop?" She asked, smiling playfully, fingers tracing random patterns against his skin.

Isuna made a mental note to take a short trip. She was curious about a half brother. She smiled and nodded about the vampire gene. "Right. Does no good to worry about it for now..." she stood when Kurama asked her to follow, moving to do so. "Of course."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:34 am
Kazu shifted crossing his arms again and leaning into one side trying to think. “ Hiei knows a lot about Gaki demons. He had a few run in with them in the past I believe. Ask him once he returns?” He shifted a little trying to think. “ I might know a guy who has contact as well. Want me to reach out?” He shifted slightly a little uneasy.

Jen chuckled and kissed her a few times in the neck and moved his hands up her thighs slowly. “ I’ll take you wherever you wanna go” he mumbled and left a few marks on her neck. “ I don’t think I can wait till the bedroom though.” He added as he slid his hand over her and started to rub her. He was highly turned on and the beast in him as well.

Kurama shifted walking with Isuna and headed upstairs before walking into a room and opening it, he saw Hiei laid over the bed slightly and his mother awake again. “ So much for keeping you company, I apologize mother” he said.

“ Don’t be so rough, I know what your friend does. His tired Shuichi, “ she said with a soft smile and ran her hand through the fire demons hair. “ who’s this?” She asked looking up.

“ Mother this is Isuna Kaze, she’s actually Youkos daughter. I just wanted you to meet her.” Kurama said gesturing to her. He had told his mother awhile back the truth about everyone and she took it was ease but they head it from kuramas youger brother and step father. “ Isuna this is my mother Shiori”

Hiei shifted slightly and moved sitting up as his phone went off and he sighed rubbing his eyes and going to answer it, after a few quick answers he hung up and stood up with a yawn and bowed, “ Sorry I better get going. Uh isuna when you get back to the castle can you let Neko know I went off with some of the knights to check something out? Thanks.” He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:28 pm
Neko nodded. "Yeah, if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it Kiddo. Im trying to play by the rules here, but its tough. Not my usual style. She smirked and crossed her arms. "Wonder where Hiei is, he went to visit Kurama, but he's been gone awhile..."

Iaffrette snickered. "To think that just a short time ago, you two were avoiding each other. I am happy you have worked things out."

Cillia moaned quietly, tilting her head back and gripping his Jens hip. "Thats good...cause i don't think i can either." She replied, a bit breathy from the teasing. She turned her head, catching his mouth and kissing him deeply before moving off his lap and moving to sit on the edge of the table, pulling him up and over to her by the front of his shirt, catching his lips again and kissing him hard.

Isuna followed Kurana up, smiling at Shiori and giving a bow once she was introduced. "Its a pleasure to meet you as well. I've heard a lot about you from Kurama." She looked over at Hiei and nodded. "Yeah sure, wouldn't hurt to text her though Hiei, or are you two still fighting?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:35 pm
Kazu chuckled and pulled at Nekos shirt collar a little. “ Apparently a good ******** fixed there bullshit fighting. Should have guessed they where the type to get sexually fustraded and solve it” he said before pulling his hand away and moving to open his phone texting someone. “ I’ll see if my contact can get you info though. I’m also sure Hiei is fine. His probably still with a kurama”

Jen chuckled stumbling toward the woman who was rather forceful, he shifted a little and moved crawling on top of her and was rough and smoked rubbing her again before slowly removing her undies and teasing her again. Slowly in and out before pushing his fingers in deep as he kissed. “ Heh. ******** cil. I love you” he mumbled.

Hiei half waved with a bow. “ Please feel better. I’ll see you soon Shiori.” He said with a smile and looked at Isuna. “ my phone just died and my Jagan being weird. Seriously just let her know I’ll be home tonight once I’m done dealing with this issue. Thank you” he said leaving,

Kurama sighed and waved. “ will send her a text. Be careful” Kurama said.

Shiori smiles and waved before looking at Isuna. “ you are a very beautiful woman, you look a lot like a Youko as well. “ she said with a smile and took a kuramas hand. “ I’m really tired, I think I need a nap.”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:37 pm
Neko smirked, brushing Kazus hand away from her collar. "Yeah, well, what can I say. Carnal desires and beast demons go hand in hand." She shrugged, laughing quietly. "How have you two been, the shop doing alright and stuff?"

Iaffrette nodded. "We have been good. Im still running hunts occasionally in hell, but mother has been working on expanding the borders of hell."

Cillia gasped, arms wrapped around Jens shoulders as he pushed his fingers in. Her thighs trembled slightly, her hips shifting a bit as he teased her. She kissed him back, looking up at him and smiling. "I love you too."

Isuna nodded, moving out of Hieis way as he exited the room. She blushed rosy as Shiori complimented her. "Ah, th-thank you so much, that's really kind of you. I see where Kurama gets his hood manners and charm as well. I hope you feel better soon. It was a pleasure meeting you Shiori-san." She smiled and bowed once more. "I should be heading back as well. Now that i filled you in on the news, i should probably tell Neko and Hiei that I'll need time off in a handful of months."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:58 pm
Kazu chuckled a little and nodded. " Been pretty busy, I havent had a day off at the shop between item sales and well medical. But it's been keeping me pretty damn on the straight and Her mother has me doing a few jobs so I've been in hell when she has hunts." He said and shifted a little and looked at his phone and touched Iaffrette back before turning. " uh" He mumbled reading the text and glancing to the side. " So anyway, Um...about those Gaki demons? Wehre they at?"

Jen smiled and caught her lips a few times and leaned his forehead on hers for a few seconds and took a deep breath, maybe just a little bit of his Hound taking over just a tad. He slowly moved slipping out of his pants and slowly teased around her entrance with his length before pushing in and starting to slowly ******** her. It didnt take long before he speed up and was a little roughter and was moaning and small grunts before pulling out of her and shifting her gently to ******** her from behind, gripping her hips as they where both on the workshop table.

Kurama nodded and kissed her forehead. " Get some rest Mother, i'm off work so I'm going to take Isuna back to the castle and gather some plants from the near by area's. Alright mother?" He said quietly and smiled as she already feel asleep. " She's so worn out." He said and looked toward Kurama. " Alright, I'll come with you. " He said moving to grab his jacket.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:59 pm
Neko nodded. "That's good to hear, I'm proud of you Kiddo, you've come a long way." She smiled and shifted some papers, grabbing the file Mukuro had left her with the info on the Gaki. "Looks like they were last seen out near Yomis old territory. That's part of the other reason i haven't done a whole lot with it." She admitted, looking up as Kazu fiddled withjhis phone.

Iaffrette shifted, sitting on the arm of Kazus chair, looking back over her shoulder as he touched her back. "Everything okay?"

Cillia smirked, kissing Jen back and watching him as he pressed his forehead to hers. Her eye glowed slightly. She could see his hounds energy as it rippled across his features. She always knew when it was excited or trying to gain control in some way. Her hands moved, helping him out of his pants and gripping him as he pushed in slow. She moaned, shuddering from the sensation. "Mmm, jencho..." she made a few more noises as he picked up the pace, turning over as he shifted her and moaning again as he gripped her from behind, back arching, and tilting her head to watch him from over her shoulder. "Oh! Oh, Jen! Ah!" She panted, one hand reaching back to cover his as he gripped her hip. "Ah, so good...Im c**-cumming ah-aah!"

Isuna smiled, waiting for Kurama and moving to walk out with him as he headed for the door. "Your mother is as kind as you described her before. I hope she feels better soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:58 pm
Kazu shifted looking at his phone again and slipped it into his pocket for now and crossed his arms leaning back. " Don't be to proud of me, I always ******** up a some point and I'm sure it will happen again." He explained and felt his phone again and reading another message. " So anyway, Yomi's place?" He asked getting up and kissing Iaffrette on the cheek. " I'll be back soon, Gotta go...check on something." He said and flashed his phone to Iaffrette. It was from Hiei and all it said was. ' Help..dgfgdfgd...h'

The hound let out another growl like moan as he was getting close to cumming as well. He pushed in a few more times a little roughter than normal and held her as he finished in her. He let out another growl and slowly wrapped his arms around her stomach as he sat back down slowly pulling out of her and let her sit on his lap after and rested his head on her back panting before kissing her back a few times and chuckling. " You okay?"

Kurama smiled with a nod and moved some of Isuna's hair from her face a little. " Yes, She truly is. she has to be to put up with all the things I've put her through." He shook his head and nodded. " Please call if you need anything" He said and moved rubbing his eyes. " I am going to return to my office and try and get a little nap in though." He explained with a small smile. " Congrats again."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:55 pm
Iaffrette blinked, catching the message on the phone, frowning a second before looking back at Neko. "We should both get going, i have to prepare tor a hunt anyway." She smiled, sliding from her seat.

"Thanks Kazu, and good luck on your hunt Iaffrette. Both of you be safe." Neko raised a brow. "You two alright? Kiddo your acting weird."

Cillia panted, arms and legs a big shaky. She easily let Jen pull her onto his lap, sitting on him and smiling, nodding a little as she looked back at him. "Im perfect." She leaned back slightly, turning a bit to kiss him.

Isuna smiled. "Will do, and thank you. Let me know if theres any plants i can get for you. Have a good night Kurama." She waved and turned, heading back out of the hospital.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:35 pm
Kazu standing in the office staring at the woman and frowned. " Mother, I already told you what I think is wrong with you. You need to let me ******** test you and find out. If you are---You know then all this extra stress is not going to let that happen and this is a ******** Miracle" He said and let his head fall backward. " Okay please, Just let me check out. It will take me like 10 minutes and then depending on what you can either go back out or I'll send Jen on another search mother." Kazu said staring at her. " Please, If you are pregnant isnt this something that you want? For you and Hiei to have your own kid instead of us? Come on, Please. This is exciting for you." He said almost begging now. " Please."

Jen sighed standing in the office for hell looking at Mona and well his Mother that had came back just a few weeks back so was trying to get used to having her around and not apparently dead. He shifted a little and rubbed his shoulder with a sigh. " Can I skip this hunt? I'm not feeling it, With my father missing and everything I'd rather be out there trying to find him then down here. There is more than enough Hounds that can cover for me and Lala can ride one of them." He said quietly, not liking the idea of sharing his huntress but he wanted to find his dad....

Raiden stood in the palace office staring at Cil. In his hand a Knife as he held her to the ground staring at her. " Seriously, You could have had me Cillia! Someone that is like a God! but you decided to take the ******** hound as your mate and soon to be husband? Are you ******** serious? " He snarled, his yellow eyes glowing with orange tint as he screamed at her, he was going to ******** kill her. " If I can't have you, he can't have you either!" He added holding the knife out toward her.

Kurama shifted sitting in the medical with Isuna and was laughing, tears running down his face as he tried to calm down. "I told you, Twins ran in the family" He said and moved wiping the tears from his face and took in a breath. " But you didn't believe me, You were so convinced!" He added and laughed more. " Aren't you excited!?"

Akuro stood there dumbfounded looking at the paper and stared toward Kurama and then Isuna. " T-T-twins!? But..and..." He said before sitting down on a chair and staring at them and the paper and it looked like he was finally shell shocked.

The figure struggled with the chains that held his wrists to his chest as he stumbled behind the bandit and he snarl biting forward before getting punched in the face and pulled again. " Move it, we aren't there yet. You said...you said." He bandits spoke along themselves before tying the captured cloaked figure to the tree by them and sitting down to work on another plan, another demon stood above them, his eyes orange and he didn't hide like the others, he was covered in Gaki markings and held a teeth and bone necklace around his neck. He wore fur and no shirt but his pants where black leather with the the fur like skirt before he walked toward the capture man again and kicked him hard " Tell us, Tell us now...or we kill you....we kill you! " He yelled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:24 am
Neko sat at the desk, her arms crossed over her head. She'd been dealing with what she thought was a stomach bug or stress from Hiei missing this past month. She groaned a bit, hearing Kazu begging. Pregnant...there was no way. "Kiddo...i have been stabbed, kicked, punched, skewered, and a couple times impaled. There's no way thats possible....oh and considering the only guy I've ******** recently is cursed to never have kids..." she sighed, ears falling mentioning Hiei. She sat up slowly, rubbing her face. "Fine...if itll get you to calm down. But Im going back out regardless. We can still ask Jen to help, but sitting here not doing anything is gunna stress me out more." She explained, looking up at Kazu. She was tired. Her days were spent out searching and looking for info. Her nights were spent pacing and getting very little sleep. "And to clarify. Its also, not instead of. Your still my kid too Kazu. Your stuck with me and my shitty parenting." She smirked and got to her feet.

Iaffrette sat near Jen, arms crossed and listening. "If it is all the same, i would rather go back as well. I can help in the search there." She explained. She wasnt entirely sure what to think of Gaaji being back, but her mother seemed happy with it. She was a lot more at ease with Jens mother at her side.

Mona nodded, half frowning. "I understand that Lord Hiei's disappearance weighs on you both. I'd rather both of you weren't out on a hunt if your heads weren't in it. That being said, Jencho, I'm sorry your engagement could not be properly celebrated. Congratulations."

Cillia was on her back, hand gripping at Raidens arm, trying to push him off of herself. Needle had been kicked out of her reach. Her free hand moved to get her eye patch off as she glared back at Raiden. "Some god...losing your temper and throwing a tantrum...just because you didn't get what you want." She spat up at his face. Not very lady like, but she needed to get him to let go.

Isuna sat, looking flustered as she stared at the paper. "T..twins...we're having twins?" She blinked, a nervous laugh bubbling out of her as she covered her face. "Eh, the universe has a very odd sense of humor..." she pointed out and looked up at Kurama. "Im glad you find this entertaining. Im nervous though...i get to potentially fail at being a mother twice..." she admitted. "Akuro...you okay?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:20 am
Kazu sighed and crossed his arms, he was in tan capirs pants,black flats and a open side white tank top, he had finally gotten over his issue with showing his burns and abused arms and scars and hadn't been hiding under long sleeves or his doctor jacket. He ran his hand through his hair a little. " Yeah well, last time you ******** him he was in Majin form. Maybe that some how nullifies the curse or something. " Kazu explained and walked toward Neko. "Just let me take a little bit of blood, then go eat and get ready to go and by the time your ready to go will know what the ******** is going on." He explained with a sigh. " and yes, Jen and I will always be stuck being your kids. But how exciting would it be for you two, to have your own kid together?" He pointed out.

Jen bowed toward Mona and half smiled. " Ah...yeah thank you very much." He said about the congrats before taking a step back. " I'll be going then, I just want to find Hiei. Dead or alive we all need some closure." He explained. " Bye Gaaji." Jen said with a wave not wanting to call her mother at this point. As he left he walked passed Hisa and Fae. " Thanks Lala, For coming to help find him. I know his alive, he has to be. I think we should finally search in Yomi's area. Everyone been to iffy about going in..but I need to find my dad." He said reaching for his key. " I just wanna stop in with Cil and see if she wants to join us as well okay?"

"Bye baby bro." Fae said with a half wave and looked at Mona. " You called us here? What's up?" Fae asked crossing her arms. Hisa yawned and rubbed his eyes, he wasn't used to be part of Hell now and last few days he'd been trying to help half a** search for Hiei. " Yeah, what's up? I was asleep." He grumbled and waved watching Iaffrette and Jen leave.

Gaaji stopped and just stared at the man. " Dizzy...why...why is this man here?"

Raiden chuckled a little and moved the knife closer to her neck. " Some gods, don't like being lead on and tricked. Seriously you are going to be with the man that left you all alone for a few months to deal with issues? A true one would deal with his isues with you." He hissed out and moved slightly from the spit and slapped her. " If I can't have you, neither will him. His not here to ******** help you either." He added.

Kurama smiled and moved standing up, he kissed her forehead and messed up her hair only lightly. " You'll be fine, You and Hotaka will be great parents. Don't forget all the help you will have." The fox explained and shifted looking at Akuro. " Hotaka?"

Akuro shifted slightly and stared at the paper for a few more minutes. " Two....there gonna be two. How are we going to do this!? I don't even know how to parent and I don't even do a good job with Ai." He said rubbing his head worried now.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:16 pm
Neko frowned a bit. "Whys it always gotta be blood tests. Can't I just pee on a stick like humans do..." she half whined, not liking the idea of needles still. All the same she stood and headed for the door with him to go to medical. "Honestly, i hadn't really ever thought about having my own kids before. Fuuuuck, i don't know the first thing about babies. You and Jen were past that stage." She sighed, shaking her head. What would she do with a baby. Her mind wandered a bit as she stepped out into the hall, the idea of her and Hiei taking care of a baby playing through her mind, and a ghost of a smile showing at the corners of her lips for a moment.

Iaffrette bowed to Mona, then stood and moved to follow Jen out. She glanced at Gaaji a moment but said nothing as she left, not sure what to make of the woman either. Her mothers old partner had been talked about frequently as she grew up, but Iaffrette was still unsure the circumstances of why the woman wasn't dead after all that time. She blinked, hearing Jen and looked up, giving a nod. "Of course. You would help me do the same if tge roles were reversed." She smiled a little and took her key out. "How is Cillia? Have things slowed down any now that shes been ruling for a while?" She asked, moving to open the door.

Mona looked down at some files as Fae and Hisa walked in, only looking up as Gaaji asked why Hisa was there. "Hisa is our new worker. I gave him his Hellmark myself. He broke several taboos recently, so hes working off some debt." She explained. "Why, whats wrong, Love?"

Cillia shifted, trying to move away from the blade. "Pretty sure i said several times i was seeing someone. I never led you on." She hissed back. She reached for her eye patch but was stopped from the slap, her cheek instantly stinging from the hit. She licked her lip, feeling a cut from the hit and glared heatedly up at Raiden, her power flaring up. "If your gunna hit someone, make it count." She moved her fingers, pulling strings up to wrap around his neck.

"You do an amazing job with Ai, Akuro." Isuna reassured, setting the paper down. She took a deep breath, trying to stay calm and rational. "We're gunna have to get a bigger place...five of us staying here at the palace won't work...I'll have to tell Neko and Hi-" she stopped, habit catching her off guard. "Um, I'll tell Neko a little later." She corrected.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games