Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:00 pm
Tython - en route to the Master's Temple

"Never a dull moment with you, is there?"

she started to drop back and looked his way smiling a wry smile, her hair blowing wildly about her face "It would seem..." she sighed inwardly..she had been so delighted to see him..she had hoped....shaking her head as she felt his strength pour through her ...she dropped back and let him take the lead "What was I hoping?...the impossible..." Their speed matched the lightning as it flashed across the sky...reaching the Temple in no time, they stopped before it. Elyria paused and finger combed her hair in attempt to appear somewhat presentable. She smiled up at Corvin "Amazing! You will be a spectacular Je'daii" her cheeks were flushed..one might say from the wind..she felt the warmth of color and knew better....

somehow the Holocron had settled down, no longer frantic at her side...perhaps it felt the power of the place as they entered the Temple. "I'm sure you've met Master Endar in your training at Stav Kesh..tho' retired as Temple Master..he likes to keep an eye on the students and occasionally manage a little sparring of his own" she took his hand in hers again... "Come...this way...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:32 pm
Tython - en route to the Master's Temple

A spectacular Je'daii, eh? Corvin could get used to hearing such things from her. Before he could formulate a response that didn't involve stammering though, another was called for. "I fought alongside Master Endar on Mustafar." Corvin said, leaving out the words after you left... It was a chapter in his life he didn't care to revisit. Not one to be left in the dark again, and feeling quite a bit more confident than he did then, he quipped "You mind telling me what's going on?" as he followed behind her.  

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:09 pm
Tython - Outside the Master's Temple

she dropped his hand then..and turned from him..her head down, a sound of utter despair in her voice "Mustafar...one of the worst moments in our struggle.... turning back to him...looking into his face...her emerald eyes practically begging forgiveness "I left...it must have appeared as cowardice....but...as we drew near to the planet...." looking down at her hands... "I..I..could feel the pull of the Dark Force..it called to me..the place was rank with it...I had a vision..a Force vision..." she turned from him then as the sky continued to darken " If I had stayed...the Dark Force would have taken me over...in my vision..in my foresight...I saw it all..my comrades..my Master...all dead...all murdered at my own hand....my eyes full of the red glow, my body bathed in the the blood of those I had fought beside... as I raised the dismembered head of Master Endar before the Sith...I couldn't...I couldn't chance it..." turning back to him and again meeting his eyes Could you...ever understand...could you...ever forgive me......

Just then a streak of lightning seemed to reach out to them, illuminating the sky...casting a glow about the pair

she turned her attention skyward.... "Come we must hurry to Master Endars chambers...I will explain as we walk...

Walking quickly, she began the tale... Davth...Master Terva..is Master at the Temple of Healing where your mother now resides..he..was on a mission to uncover a powerful artifact...a Sith holocron...rather than let the power fall into the hands of those who would use it against us...he was to return it to Tython...to be studied here in a safe environment..." she looked over at him "Much like yourself.... she smiled and winked is a bit of a rogue....he recovered the treasure...but rather than wait..decided he would unlock it himself...he has been taken...possessed by a powerful ancient Spirit of the Sith...the result is what you now see...he wages a battle with in himself to regain control.....the Dark power has thrown the planet off balance...do you remember when I told you of the Force Storms...this is what you now see.....Ka'all...Master Endar..he will know what we should do...quickly now...we're almost there...she did not mention the holocron she herself possessed..she would save that for Ka'all...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:14 pm
Tython - Outside the Master's Temple

"You did what you had to. I know that." Corvin said regarding her departure at Mustafar. he put a hand on her shoulder and returned her gaze, knowing that there was nothing more to be said. For a moment he wondered what he would do, were he faced with the terrible need to fight her - quickly he shoved the thought from his mind.

"A Sith Holocron, you say? Isn't that what you and Vic were looking for when we met?" he welcomed the change in subject, even for one like this. "Say, what ever happened to him?"

He took an inventory of their surroundings, trying to put his finger on something that had been unsettling him for a while, even as the storms raged outside. Finally, he was able to put the pieces together... "Have you seen any of Endar's staff? This place is deserted!"  

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:35 pm
Coruscant - Temple Lower Levels

Locolvictum wasn't a fan about the fact that his offices were in the lower levels of the Temple. The only upside about the location is the ample space that was required. Granted the experiments being done here were the ones that we didn't mind other people knowing about. The more sinister ones are in space stations orbiting suns; however, those are off the books. Only Locolvictum himself, the Emporer, and the people on thoses stations knew they existed.

The experiments being conducted in the temple ranged from cybernetics, experimental medince, robotics, and some minor weapon testing. Each one had a large budget, but they aren't allowed to pursue any new type of experiment without approval. The experiments that aren't here at the temple don't exist.

Locolvictum continued with his walk towards his own offices with the Twi'lek that had joined him at landing pad. She had been talking to him the whole time that they were walking.

"My Lord there are many things that needs your attention. The heads of the different departments here are seeking to show you there results, and the robotics department requests your attention as to there budget. You have stacks of new experiments to either approve or reject. Kinsa `dira, head scientist of cybernetics, is requesting for new cybernetic testing. As she puts it, there isn't much meat left on the test subjects."

"I should have known work would just pile up. Just tell all the heads that I will take them all at once in my offices. And make sure you tell them the lower office, I don't want them bloody complaining that they went to the wrong one."

"As you wish my lord." She then turned around and left to gather the different heads of the departments. Locolvictum couldn't remember her name, or if he had ever met her in the first place. He made a mental note to check his staff listing to see if she actually exists in the data base.

Locolvictum continued his walk, his office was a short walk away. But he didn't like this particular office. He technicly had two, one in the lower levels and one in the upper levels. It would be more convenient if he worked in the upper levels since that was where his chambers was as well. But since he couldn't deal with the people complain about how long the walk was, he prefered the lower level. He couldn't just kill them all to prove a point, well he could. But then the entire department would be in a stand still for months. He would have to make sure new scientists are hired, make sure they aren't spies, plant the tracking chip in there head, and various other things that he doesn't want to deal with. In all the divisons of the Sith Empire, his had the most work.

Locolvictum could just pawn off some of the jobs to other sources, his own staff, or the bloody hopefulls. There abundant and expendable, but he didn't want them getting smart and using his own work against him. So he had to do just about everything himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:48 pm
Tython - The Master's Temple

For a moment she was lost in his eyes...warmed by the understanding she saw there.....

"A Sith Holocron, you say? Isn't that what you and Vic were looking for when we met?" he welcomed the change in subject, even for one like this. "Say, what ever happened to him?"

Laughing nervously...."no..we..uh..we were going to unearth the Temple of his father..a Jedi who had gone rogue...for love of a mercenary..tragic really" Placing her hand at her side feeling the hard case through her skirt " Vic..well that is a terrible tale...come..I'll tell you as we make our way to Master Endar's chamber...".....and now his only wish is to destroy this planet and have my head...." the last I saw of him he was walking off into the desert.....

Finally, he was able to put the pieces together... "Have you seen any of Endar's staff? This place is deserted!"

Having been so caught up in recanting the events on Mandalore..Elyria hadn't noticed the stillness..the emptiness as they made their way through the halls...hmmm....that is odd... pausing for a moment... "The Garden...that's where he must be...and yet...I don't feel his Force signature anywhere...Come..let's make our way up.....  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:50 pm
Screaming Phoenix - Holding Cell - Davth's Mind

The battles had begun to run together now, time was flying by it seemed that each one was but a tick on a tally sheet each one getting a temporary upper hand on the other. The storm continued to rage lightning crashing with each of the sith victories. Through out the fight he began to see more and more of himself in his opponent, it was as if the two were starting to merge into one entity.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:18 pm
Tython - The Master's Temple

Another crash of thunder caused the halls to shake as they continued searching for Master Endar. "I'm no Master..." Corvin admitted bluntly, "But I don't sense him anywhere!"

Could he be hiding from them? What possible reason could he have for such an act?  

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:24 pm
Coruscant - Temple Lower Levels

Locolvictum was at the door to his office, he punched in a four digit code that was to the right of the door. It slide open and he walked in. This office was always particular bland. Not for lack of trying, but nothing seemed to work like how it did in his upper office. In the center of the room there was a semi-circle desk. Inside the half circle there was a fairly comfortable looking chair. There was four other chairs on the outside of the half circle, one for each head.

Locolvictum walked around and took his seat inside the semi-circle. With a wave of his hands, the halo projectors in the desk turned on around the circle. Up to the ceiling there were graphs, charts, progress reports, schedules, camra feeds, requests, messages, and lock down progress's. Everything that he might need was just a flick of the wrist away.

Taking a small glance at everything before the scientists showed up. Everything seemed to be normal, well at first glance at least. Hes going to have to spend hours looking at every small detail.

Then without warning the door slide back open and four people walked in. The first was a human male that went by the name Zaris Dumas, the head of Robotics. Then a purple female Twi'lek whos name is Kinsa `dira, the head of cybernetics. The third one to was in was a female Cerean that used the name Ceavex Sando, the head of experimental medince. The last to arrive was a Trandoshan who insisted to be called Piket.

The four heads took there respective seats as Locolvictum swipped the halo images away. Then they sat there in silence watching each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:43 pm
Tython - Masters Temple

"Quickly..the only place I can think of is the Garden" she headed towards the elevator, he heels clacking on the stone floors was barely audible over the din of the thunder

User Image....as the doors slid open..her brow furrowed...Elyria knew..he was nowhere to be found...she made her way to the center stone and gazed at the bench...the memory of their conversation there...his fingers gently combing her hair....she turned and looked at Corvin a questioning expression in her emerald eyes...the winds whipping up...silencing any conversation they may have had...she reached in her pocket and took out her commlink ..shouting to be heard.."I have an idea..."Master Stone here..is this ensign Ma'lek? ...please...could you check and tell me if Master Endar's fighter is in the hanger?..yes..yes...call me back.....grabbing Corvin's hand in hers.."let's get back to the Spaceport...I fear he has let his obsession get the better of him yet again....  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:53 pm
Screaming Phoenix - Holding Cell - Davth's Mind

Davth's body shook and he began to stand up, lightning crashed as he opened his eyes. He took a deep breath and a smile pressed the corner of his mouth upwards "It feels so good to be back home." the voice had a sing song quality of a man rather pleased with himself. The togruta looked around the cell at all of the damage and grimaced "This could have been handled so much better, don't you agree?" he placed his hands onto the door and began to channel the force, the dampeners were impeding the progress but with each crash of lightning he grew in strength denting the door slowly making it groan under the pressure.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:13 pm
Flying over the jungles of Dxun.

Unsure it was safe for his son, Talma flew their ship over the vast jungle of lush and green wildlife that held numerous amounts of different creatures both carnivore and herbivore, only to be brought down by some enigmatic force.
The forced crash landing brought the ship down into the jungle next to ancient ruins. the crash left Talma and his son Croix unscathed as they were fastened to their seats by safety restraints, it left them panicked as to what they would do until another ship might arrive. After days passed Talma grew more and more interested in the ruins, feeling something had been calling him to it, finally he gave in and left the ship, taking his son with him in case a the ship were attacked by a wild beast that belonged to the jungles of Dxun.
Talma felt the calling get stronger, and stronger as he and his son neared the ruins. It was like a whisper in his ear, a siren, entrancing him, wanting him. It invited him and his frightened son in. It lured them deep into the ruins until a they hit a big chamber room. when they entered the chamber sealed itself with a stone wall falling behind them. Trapped in the room, small little bugs could be heard throughout the room. With only a small glow rod to light the darkness, the bugs approached in number, surrounding the two, only being held at bay by the light of the rod. And when the light finally gave the bugs moved in. They latched themselves onto Croix's father, unable to handle them he died nearly instantly from the excruciating pain. Then upon the boy...
He passed out but awoke in pain several hours later. The pain was greater then anything he had ever felt! But his senses grew. Something he didn't quite understand took him over. Something painful. These bugs covered him like armor upon his torso, back, legs, and arms.
Croix couldn't move from where he laid, and he thought this place would be his grave. He feared it! The darkness, the bugs that covered him, the death of his father... But the more he feared these things, the more power he felt coming from within, it was like a dark aura, an aura he was quickly growing accustomed to.
The feeling kept growing, with the immense pain, the unimaginable events that were transpiring, the fear of dying in such a place. It was going to grow, and grow until it drivea him mad! Yet all he could do for now is lay back and give in to it all...  

darjetii

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:48 pm
Tython - Masters Temple

Corvin shielded his eyes against the wind, trying hard not to focus on her smell. He had forgotten how much of a distraction Elyria could be without even trying! He followed her gaze, and his eyes too fell on the bench where he remembered seeing Master Endar stroking her hair. He never heard their conversation, but the pangs of jealousy long forgotten welled up again, and he began to doubt whether he wanted to find him.

"Obsession?" Corvin asked, eyebrow raised dubiously as his curiosity got the better of him and he followed Elyria to the spaceport.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:32 pm
It was several hours later that Croix awoke. As soon as he came to mind pain flooded in. Not an inch of his being was left without pain. He could hardly think of anything else then trying to bring it down.
As he focused on his pain, it started to numb a little. This gave Croix a moment to gain his thoughts. "that's right... Dad..." Croix looked over after managing to tilt his head and open his eyes. He saw the cold darkness that shrouded him and the room. A hunched over figure stood out most of all.
"dad..." tears swelled in Croix's eyes as he shivered. The pain started in again causing the tears to fall fast and trail down past his ears and onto the ground. Pushing past it, he managed to set himself up, causing him great deals of pain. wiping the tears from his eyes with his hand rather arm he rolled over to his hands and knees. Trying to lift himself up he fell back a few times, trying to bare the pain with each thump. After three attempts he managed to make it up.
What was the point? He thought in his head. But he felt some will from somewhere inside of him, some kind of power, a force. It urged him to get up, to use the pain, to draw on the dark aura that he was emanating.
With each movement the pain that traveled through his body grew. Using the pain, he managed to move his head. Looking at the wall that sealed them in. He wanted it open, he needed it! with a step forward the entrance opened to show the path used to enter. He stepped on a pedestal that had opened it for him. With no other thought, he started to walk out leaving every thing behind....  

darjetii

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:41 pm
Tython - en route to Spaceport

biting her lower lip, her brow furrowed....should she speak of it? "Ka'all..Master Endar..though former Master at Stav Kesh is generally a peaceful, sensible man.... smiling at the thought of him many a time he has taught me patience..has taught me to hold back and think before I act..however..he has one single minded obsession...to end the life of Aiden Rahl..by his own hand!" she turned back to look at Corvin, her emerald eyes searching his face for his reaction...
as another crack of thunder..another burst of lightning exploded over their heads, illuminating their racing forms

she spoke, not without a tinge of bitterness in her voice.. ....that is what that debacle on Mustafar was about...that is why so many were lost.....as Grandmaster...Ka'all...Master Endar no longer participates in simple missions...but..I know it bores him...gives him too much time to think..to plan...to plot...if I were to guess...if my worst fears are come to life...he has headed to Coruscant!...we must check the flight logs...but I fear what we shall find....  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games