Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kohona High School Academy (OPEN AS OF 4/17/11)

Back to Guilds

it's time for all young ninja to go back to high school but of course danger will be around who said school was easy especially for a ninja 

Tags: sasuke, ninja, anime, naruto, high school 

Reply School Grounds
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
Naruto looked at the clouds "sure why not"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image

"Cool i was getting bored here without action" Sasuke started walking in the direction of the cloud "Come on Naruto"

[Exit to Training Grounds]

izeromus

Married Gekko

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

Naruto followed Sasuke to the training field [exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image

Ai sees Naruto and Sasuke leave before her and decided to go her own way, feeling lonely.  

AiUchihaUzumaki1

nerdy ninja18

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 am
Aki walks in the courtyard with her wolf Tai following right behind her. She sits under a tree looking around. "Well..." Aki sighs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
Kailee Okataki
Medical Nin
╚════════════════════════╝

..What's gonna happen to me now?..

Coming from the direction of the park, Kailee was silently moving along with Ventus as they were coming across the courtyard, her tussled hair shielding her face. She wondered how things would be, now part of an actual squad. Or, in other ways, sort of a "family". Only one thing concerned her; how would they take her family history. What her parents had done to betray this village. If anything, she'd prove she wasn't like them, that she would always be a part of this village. A part of its honor.

XxSelenaXxlli

nerdy ninja18

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:01 pm
Hearing someone walk by Tai jumps to investigate, and Aki quietly follows behind. Aki notices a girl and turns around uncertain. Tai gets in front of her and gives her a 'stop trying to run look' Aki sighs and looks at Tai. "Stop meddling..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

Ventus looked at Kailee "so in case you didn't know my full name is Ventus Nakamura and like Naruto's clone had said back there im new this village before i basically just traveled all over the place anything you want to know in particular?"  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

XxSelenaXxlli

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

Kailee Okataki
Medical Nin

Kailee, stopping briefly to glance at the canine infront of her, smiled a little, kneeling down slightly to pat its head before making her way around it. Although others may be afraid of animals, she was usually calm with them, no matter the size. As Ventus spoke up to her, she slowed her pace, turning her head to the side to look at him, and then to the ground. "N-Nothing in particular really...but...I've heard word about you...rumors, to be honest. Is there something inside of you?..."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

Ventus was a little confused at what she was saying but then got what she meant "oh your asking if im a jinchuuriki well yes i am im the eight tailed host to be exact"  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

XxSelenaXxlli

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:25 am
User Image

Kailee Okataki
Medical Nin

Yin slowly nodded, bringing her head back up to look at him. She expected him to get irritated for her asking such a question, but with the chakra he used during the battle, her curiosity got the best of her as always. "...I see. jinchuuriki are hunted by some groups, so it's best that we know your true potential incase they ever come for you too. I'm under side training from Lady Tsunade. I'm going to be become a medical nin, I have the chakra control for it too."

(Sorry, was busy yesterday getting stuff for my sister's graduation party for today. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image

Ventus smiled and nodded "thats cool nice to know that theres a medic to cover our back if we get injured and dont worry most people dont know im a jinchuuriki anyways excluding other jinchuuriki's since they can sense my tailed beast and i hardly use him anyways although i do have pretty good control over him so Lady Tsunade's apprentice huh that means your going to be a great medical ninja one day right?"
(its ok thats understandable)  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Tsuki-chan34

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:54 pm
ɾÿυ ταṉαќα
User Image

Ryu walked in the courtyard with is hands behind his head with a bored look on his face. He noticed Ventus and another girl here also and walked over to them,"Hey."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Ventus turned and saw Ryu smiling "hey if it isn't our missing team member"
(sorry i didn't reply right away i had things to do sorry)  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Bayonetta_Llewellynn23

Demonic Vampire

9,450 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

Kasia wandered around the courtyard of the school, her hands folded behind her head, her eyes were closed. kasia sighed, "met my team, now what do i do?" Kasia continued to wonder around and didnt know that Ventus and his teammates were alittle ways away from her.  
School Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff