Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:58 pm
This is the Men's locker room.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:50 pm
(w00t first post blaugh )*he sits in the locker room doing pushups*  

the_flamingo_called_sean

PopuIar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:04 am
he walks in and almost steps on sean "hey bro not a good place to work out" he laughts and walks over to his locker and starts to change "s**t I better hurry" the clothing he puts on looks to be cooks clothing and when hes dune "okay how this is better, better get the food ready before any of the matchs" he walks out but stops "hey Sean,ya think i should make chicken or beef for the lay out of food before its time to work?" he shakes his head "aaaa never mind I'll make both" He laughts and walks out  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:15 am
he walked back in and to his locker and changed into some street clothing.... "okay clam down. your just going to go out and find a woman..... to hang with... by the smell I get off of Christy I can tell shes go a lucky bf or husben, so I better go find myself a girl" he smiles and growls and grabs the locker door and growls riping it off as he growls and shakes his head and trys to put the door back, but when he walks away it drops to the floor as he walks out the door

(((as you see Iposted in alot to show were my chara was, but if ya want to see it fully go to the parking lot to see how it started)))  

PopuIar

the_flamingo_called_sean

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:28 pm
"who the hell said u can call me by my real name,its bigevilbiker!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:49 am
he walks in and heads to the shower, he removes his clothing his musclure scar'd body showing as he gets into the shower and tures it to the hottest as he can  

PopuIar

christian_york

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:43 am
**Christian quietly enters the mens locker room. He walks to the locker marked "CY". He sits down, thinking about his past. This shot at wrestling in the WWE is one he can not mess up. This is his once chance to escape poverty, and to live his dream. He sits there quietly, in his torn clothing. He is very thin, not heavy at all. In fact, he's considered a cruiserweight. He just sits there, thinking to himself**  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:58 am
he walks in and to his locker and starts to wrap up his bleeding fist "damn Sweet" he growls  

PopuIar

Caffeine Burnout

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:31 am
*As Dboy turns around, Edge is standing there, glancing down at the injured fist.* Listen, you can say I'm sweet all you want... I'm straight, before you get any ideas... But my friends call me Adam, and YOU'll call me Edge.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:53 am
Sweet_Chin_Music
*As Dboy turns around, Edge is standing there, glancing down at the injured fist.* Listen, you can say I'm sweet all you want... I'm straight, before you get any ideas... But my friends call me Adam, and YOU'll call me Edge.

he grabs your neck and picks ya up "ONCE I"M DUNE WITH KILL YOUR DEAD AND NOT EVEN THE GODDESS OF ICE CAN SAVE YOU" He throws ya hard agiest the lockers and walks out  

PopuIar

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:18 am
*Rhamm enters, finds a place to put his stuff, and begins to unpack*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:30 pm
*Cena walks into the locker room, going over to his locker cleaning up after his match with Jeff Hardy.*  

Crovax the Cursed

Braiddan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:47 pm
He walked into the locker room and started to go through his locker room  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:02 pm
*Fixes his jacket and stares cockily after Dboy's exit. He turns, and works on his locker.*  

Caffeine Burnout

Tribulation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:06 pm
-batista enters the locker room and he smiles as he sets up his locker with pics of all the divas and saves a spot for his future title....then undresses down to his white pair of wrstling pants...new....and a white tank-top-  
The New WWE Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff