Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Oh-ho-ho! (Haseya/Ahigath + Sorentia/Riamsoth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:47 pm
Lessons had finished for the day, and that meant it was time to bathe and oil their young dragonets yet again. Haseya was in a blissful state of disbelief that Ahigath was part of her life, unable to do much but stare at the small green dragon that happily minced around her feet, playfully pretending to n** her as though to hurry her along. Come on, come on. You know I'm itching! "I think you're going to be itching for quite a while, love." Haseya murmured, but obligingly picked up her pace.

Soon, she was carefully scrubbing the brightly striped dragon down, and Ahigath was sprawled out in a near-euphoric stupor. It felt so good to have those itchy places finally reached! She crooned and warbled, rubbing her cheek against Haseya in an almost foolish display of utter affection. Ahigath didn't mind, though. It was worth it just to feel her bonded's love and disbelief grow all the more.

The older woman could only laugh softly to herself, pausing to kiss the little dragonet on the snout. Though Ahigath could never replace her loss, she had made Haseya whole.

faesinger

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 5:39 am
Today had been a good day. At least in Riamsoth’s opinion. Lessons had been interesting and fun for both rider and dragon. Now it was time for one of Riamsoth’s favorite activities, bathing and oiling. She itched something fierce each day by the end of lessons and craved that relief. The little gold was growing quickly and Sorentia could barely believe how much she had already grown.

Look, there is Ahigath and her’s. We should go say hello. Riamsoth didn’t wait for a response from her own rider and moved swiftly over to be with her sister. Hurry! I am itching more every second. As Sorentia approached Riamsoth let out a dramatic sigh as if she would waste away waiting for the girl.

You seem to be enjoying your bath, Ahigath. The comment held some amusement and envy. What was taking Hers so long? This time she let out a contented sigh as Sorentia began smoothing a damp cloth over her hide. “You would think I hadn’t bathed you in a week.” Affection oozed out of Sorentia as she laughed.

Tsunake

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:30 am
The green perked up slightly when she was addressed, fixing an amused eye upon her golden sister as she approached. Well, of course! I've decided nothing feels quite so good as a bath when you're iiiiitchyyyyy. She leaned into Haseya's hands, grunting with appreciation as the woman carefully began to scrub at those delicate wings.

"Can you believe how fast they're growing?" Haseya mirrored Sorentia's thoughts with a warm smile, looking over Riamsoth with admiration. "Goodness, but look at her sparkle!"

Sparkling is nice, if that's your thing. Ahigath agreed breezily, but she was more interested in that rag that Sorentia was holding.

faesinger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:42 pm
Riamsoth laughed lightly. Yes. And I am sure I am always going to be itchy. Supposably it will subside when we are done growing, but I am not convinced. She sighed as Sorentia got a particularly itchy spot. Sparkling is nice, but it is not as important as who you are! Riamsoth did preen just a little though and moved her wing to show off the sparkle for Haseya.

Sorentia nodded vigorously. “She is getting so big already. I can’t imagine what it will be like when she is full grown. And Ahigath is certainly growing up to be lovely.” She reached out for the wing and gently began to wash it. “Is being a dragon rider all you imagined so far?”

Tsunake

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas