Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:14 pm
    You couldn't help but notice this room, because it is easily the biggest room there is in the academy. It stretches almost about a hundred feet if not more if you had to guess on it, but the point is is that it is very spacious. There are many different types of equipment in this room, such as regular weight lifting machines, training dummies, and other activities meant to promote the healthy lifestyle of a young academy student, such as climbing walls, targets, shooting ranges and more.

As you walk in, you notice that there are many students here are honing the battle skills that they learned and developed in class, aided by their teachers who had free time and decided to come help. It can be concluded that this is the training grounds, a place where people can come together and become the person they aspire to be.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Booker McManus
Educator/School Physician

Nothing Ventured,

He had arrived a good ten minutes before her and brought a box with him to firing range and opened it, within the box was an old looking top break revolver. " Hello old friend." He said as he picked it up gently and fired a could rounds down rage. " Let's see about a quick draw" He put on the gun belt and holstered the weapon before counting to three and quickly firing the rest of the rounds in a timely fast manner.

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:28 pm
M A R N I E - E V E L Y N ; S U M M O N E R
User Image
Art by: CriticalKiosk

This was the fastest that Marnie ever ran in her entire life.

She couldn't believe that she got lost! Actually, she could believe that, but that wasn't exactly the point. Huffing, she ducked into the training room, running her hands through her disheveled hair to at least try to look presentable.

"Sorry I'm late, Mister!" she gasped, waving at him wildly, "I was in Mr. Hullen's class! And oh, you're good with a gun."

Eddward Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:07 am
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

" You'd be surprise what the old man can still do." He said as he twirled and spun the gun before holstering and removing the belt in one swift movement. " Ok here's the deal Marnie, I am Booker Mcmanus, Your instructor and in this case tutor, You will be pushed to your limit and then some." He said as he put the gun up and took his coat off revealing his white dress shirt and red vest. " Summoners are mostly used for defense and support, but you will learn offensively." He rolled up his sleeves and removed his glasses, because of the condition as he called it his right iris was a dark red while his left was a cold blue. " What happens here you must not tell another soul.... now, first lesson, let's see what you got, hit ME!"

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

[ and I'm sorry about this personality shift, when teaching he takes things seriously]  

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image

Wow, he's pretty cool, Marnie remembered thinking before she collapsed in a coughing fit.

"Give me a minute, Mr. McManus," she wheezed, "I just need some time to uh," she was interrupted by another cough, "get my head in the game."

After she got over herself, she cleared her throat and looked at him sheepishly, "ok, I'm good now." She closed her eyes and located the source of power that she knew lay dormant in her and when she opened it again, she could feel the familiar weight of her blade in her hand, the familiar touch of the strange fabric of her Summoner's uniform against her skin. She was always interested in her uniform: it was lightweight but durable, and she took hits like a champ whenever she wore it. That was saying a lot since Marnie actually was not the fastest, or the strongest, or the best at anything involving sports. Or movement for that matter.

She shifted her feet to the basic attacking stance that Seleste taught her, feeling her number one Spirit materializing by her side in a burst of silver sparkles.

"Don't forget your fundamentals," Seleste whispered into her Summoner's ear as she held up her sabre in a similar stance, "all techniques stem from mastery of the fundamentals." Marnie nodded, taking a breath before the duo split up and charged at Mr. McManus.

Eddward Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:17 pm
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

He wanted to see how hard she could hit so he didn't budge as they rushed him, He was however studying her movements and formulating a plan
. His left hand clenched temporarily before he reached out and caught both blades there was a slight drip of blood from his hand, " You can't always rely on your spirits marnie." He then pulled them forward then pushed back to stagger them abit before He rushed in himself for his attack, Seleste was his target, with his power he could take seleste down but he needed Marnie to react, to learn.
Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image

Marnie grunted as her preemptive charge was, quite easily actually, caught and flung back. Seleste landed on her feet just as easily, but the younger Summoner had a tougher time regaining her balance. She took another sharp breath as she scrambled for equilibrium just as McManus charged in himself, straight for Seleste.

Though Marnie's body was sluggish, her mind was not. While her legs failed her, she called upon her power again, this time to switch places with her spirit. The summoner barely had time to raise her sword and to bend her knees to absorb the impact when McManus came crashing down on her. She was so sure she didn't execute it properly, because a sharp pain shot through her limb. However, she was still able to create an opening for Seleste, who raised her arm in an attempt to command a powerful jet of water to attack McManus again.

Eddward Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:15 am
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

" Oh no you don't. " He said as he jumped over marnie, giving her a quick and light kick in the butt, sending her into seleste way. " Together you are decent and you work well but honestly Marnie don't rely on them too much."

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image

Man, Mister is a strong and fast old man, Marnie thought as she crashed into Seleste and the two snowballed into the wall behind them. She couldn't get what he was yapping on about though, something like not relying on her spirits that much or something? But she was a freaking Summoner; she couldn't do anything without them, besides swing her sword. Not understanding, Marnie got back onto her feet and wiped at her forehead with her sleeve, gasping for the breath that got knocked out of her. Steeling her nerves, she redirected the flow of magic once again and Seleste disappeared back to her realm.

Holding her sword out in front of her, she decided to engage McManus directly. If he wanted her to swing her sword, then dangnabbit, she would! He totally asked for it though.

She advanced again, keeping her core relaxed but tight just like Seleste taught her; she wasn't in the same league as McManus and her current level of power and strength certainly wasn't enough to rival his.

Geez, what does he even want from me? she huffed as she stared him down.

Eddward Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:10 pm
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

Her swing this time he didn't catch or block He stepped back but it wasn't fast enough and ended up cutting his shirt up and losing his tie, he could feel a slight trickle of blood from his chest and he smiled. " Lesson one is finished. Now how do you feel?" He asked as he removed the remenants of his tie and shirt he looked down and remembered that he had scars from his battles all over his chest and back. " I wanted to see your power not your spirits, You know about anti spirit symbols?"

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image

Marnie looked taken aback when Mr. McManus didn't move to dodge her attack, her own chest heaving with the exertion of fighting him. Relaxing, she walked up to him, pulling a hankie from one of her many hidden pockets.

"Geez Mister," she said as she dabbed the blood, "I feel like a s**t." She laughed to show that she was joking, "don't got much power in me, after all." She wiped away again before shaking her head, "haven't heard of those things. What are they?"

Eddward Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:25 pm
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

" Here...." He used the blood that was dripping from his hand and drew a symbol before using the remnants of his tie as a bandage "this is a anti spirit symbol, if you are in the intermediate area of it you can not summon spirits to this plain of existence, it's like a seal simply disrupt it and you can continue to summon like nothing is wrong, that is why you need to be able to defend yourself without them.....Now how close are you to your spirits?"

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 pm
User Image

The brunette scrunched up her face at the seal. Those were gonna be problematic.

"Um, how would I destroy them though?" she asked, peering at it curiously, "do I like, stomp on it or something? And me and my spirits are best buddies!" Here, she beamed, because it was true.

Eddward Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:43 am
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

Stomping will only work if it's drawn in dirt, simply smudging or breaking the circle like so." He said as he licked his thumb and wiped part of it away, "Now if it's paint simply wipe some blood and it's be rendered useless, blood is the currency of the soul after all I'm going to refer you to a friend of mine in town, being a bookworm that he is he learned a lot more at summoning and the like than I did... I can train your body but he can train your soul.... take a few days to rest and come by my office for the address ok?"

Nothing Gained.

Lucevia

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:40 pm
User Image

Marnie watched as he showed her the ways she could break a seal. Seemed easy enough to do. Plus, she had lots of blood inside of her that was bound to come out whenever she was in a fight; she was a lot slower than a lot of her enemies and it was all because of her Summoner's uniform that she didn't die with one blow.

"Cool!" she managed to say, grinning cheekily, "and I don't need rest Mister, can we do some other things too?"

Eddward Hunter

[✓] Lunar Scarlet Academy School Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces