Welcome to Gaia! ::

iZune V 2.0

Back to Guilds

A guild for all that is iZune! Special events, journals, staff gatherings and other information will be held here. 

Tags: zune, music, foxes, electronics 

Reply iZune V 2.0
SUBMIT YOUR IDEAS FOR A BETTER iZUNES!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theCoffeeHouse
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:21 pm
| | THE THING YOU NEED MOST | |

So here are the two things I'm debating:

CERT CHANGES:
I'm setting up the cert so that every Zune will be placed on it the same way and of the same size! Anyone who has tried to cert these critters will appreciate just how big of a deal this is going to be. XP For those who haven't, trust me, it's a pain. So, one of the things I'm trying to work with is the placement of the Lineartist/Colorist text. As is, it's super easy to cover with tails/zunes/etc. I'm thinking of removing the Song/Artist text and replacing that with the LA/C text, which will make that info so much easier to see. I know it's hard to come up with a theme song for EVERY SINGLE ZUNE you want to cert, and I know it's discouraged some from certing at all. Now, I know some will argue taking the S/A off takes away from the fact that these are music speakers, but this is my thought on it: the Zune itself is created by the Line/artist/, the coloring of the Zune is the song~ Still representative of the original concept, with a bit of an artistic twist~ These, of course, are my thoughts on it and I'd love to see what y'all think!

SHOP NAME CHANGES:
With a new thread, guild, and photobucket being made under new management, wouldn't it make sense to spiff up the shop name a bit? iZunes 3.0 is the thread we're currently in, iZunes 4.0 was started before the shop was sold. Technically, we're entering iZunes 5.0! Personally, I feel that is a bit much... so I'd like to come up with a fresh new name for a fresh new start! The name I've been tossing around in my head is 'iZune U', for Updated or something like that. What do you guys think? Got any name suggestions you'd like to share? Please do! <3

| | IS A HAND TO HOLD | |

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:35 pm
My brain's too dead to try to comprehend the cert stuff atm xD

But for new shop name...
Perhaps 'iZunes V'? Using the roman numeral, it won't flat out say "fifth version" to those who didn't know that the shop had several versions before, but still keep somewhat on the same lines as using 3.0, 4.0 etc....And then anytime people ask what the V means we could be total goofballs and come up with random words starting with V to answer.
Or perhaps play on the types of music players? iZunes Nano, iZunes Mini etc? Though...probably not since that wouldn't make much sense huh...  

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

wasluxy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:01 am
I do like the idea of 'iZunes V'! It would be like an insiders things for the oldbies of the shop, and newbies wouldn't ever have a clue. XD

-adds that to my list- <3 <3  
iZune V 2.0

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff