Submit

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:32 pm
if you are friends with me on facebook then you pretty much already know the sad news, but here it is in more detail and i also wanted to let the other guildmembers know

today my dad's german shepherd mix, bear, had to be put down. the vet thought she had arthritis but instead she had an illness that paralizes a dog eventualy, i forget what it was called but its mostly found in german shepherds and corgis and is often mistake for arthritis in its early stages.

well today bear couldnt move her back legs much so i went with my dad to the vet and we learned about the illness and decided to have her put down. this was my fisrt time watching a dog be put down, i have put down one of my pet rats before but other than that i wasnt sure what to expect.

she went very peacefuly and was eating milkbones the entire time, then leaned agaisnt my leg and fell asleep and was gone.

i know its for the best and now she wont have to suffer and my family wont have to feel bad watching her get worse, but it still hurts.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:46 pm
Aw, I'm sorry hun *hugs*  

Akari_32

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:37 pm
So sorry to hear the news. At least bear is no longer in pain. neutral  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers