Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mischief Managed Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild For Mischief Managed B/C Shop. 

Tags: Harry Potter, Mischief Managed, roleplay 

Reply Archive
[PRP] First meetings (Lisirra and Arliss)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:41 am
Lisirra hummed a bit to herself as she looked through the shelves looking for yet another book on the history of Charms, having just finished her homework for the day. She already had a couple of books in one arm, and a third would complete the temporary collection.

It was a little before lunch, and the first day of the new semester, so there wasn't much to do as of yet. So far she hadn't been hanging out with her friends, they hadn't completed their work yet so right now she was by herself, checking out some books that she thought would sate her curiosity after today's charm lesson. She went to another row, still reading the spines of the books, not paying attention to where she was walking.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        Arliss had nothing to do, and like most Ravenclaws, when she had nothing to do she found herself in the library. She was lost in thought as she read the pages of a book in Portuguese when she literally ran into Lisirra. "Oh I'm so sorry!" she said at once trying to make sure the girl was okay. "Are you okay?"

Looking at the girl she was sure she had seen her around, and she looked to be in the same year. "The library always holds my attention captive when I'm here, though I will say this is the first time I've actually ran into someone." she laughed. "My names Arliss, I know I've seen you around but your name escapes me." she said slightly embarrassed.

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:26 am
((sorry, practicing what I want her font to be XP, might just copy off of you lol))

Lis 'oomphed' a little as she was knocked into. Shaking her head out of it, she spotted a girl whom she had seen in a couple of places, though wasn't quite sure where. "It's all right, I wasn't paying attention either." She said in reply to the girl, giving her a smile. She nodded in agreement with the other girl about the library.

"I'm Lisirra, but you can call me Lis or Liz if you would like, and I know the feeling of the library. Usually I come here when I'm done with all of my studies to catch up on some history." She replied, holding her hand out for a handshake.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:20 pm
                        ((hehe, don't worry I kind of stole this style from Min!))

Arliss shrugged. She did feel a little better knowing that the accident wasn't all her fault and also happy that the library had the same effect on others that it did on her. She took Lisirra's hand and shook it with a bright smile. "Nice name Lisirra." although she was normally one to call people by nicknames the girls full name seemed to just roll off her tongue.

"Yes, they have all sorts of books here in the library. I come to pick up a few books on languages, I seem to never be able to get enough." she replied with a smile. "So what kind of history are you reading about today?" she asked curiously.

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:10 pm
((then I'll steal it too razz Sorry this is so short, I really just couldn't think of anything))

Lis nodded in agreement and looked at the books."Actually, I just had Charms and we were talking about what types of feathers were best used for charming and I had to look up when they started to use the spell we were learning and when it was discovered and I just had to look!" She said smiling back at Arliss. She was going to go and check out some books and then relax in the common room since outside wasn't a place to really read books right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:39 am
                        Arliss nodded. This girl would have made a good Ravenclaw. For not the fist time she wondered why the sorting hat placed certain people in certain houses. Oh well, it was something she put on her list to look up, more about the hat. Then again she figured that the hat saw things in people that were buried deeper then what normal humans could see. She was lost in thought and had to snap out of it to bring herself back to the conversation at hand. "I understand, I'm always doing my own research after class. It seems they never teach us as much as we want to know." she said with a laugh. She knew that not everyone felt that way, but it seemed this girl thought the same way she did.

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:17 pm
Lis once again nodded in agreement. "Yeah. We weren't actually assigned any work today and so I had some free time, what with all of my homework already done so far, except for more practice of course." She replied, smiling.

"Of course, my friends are still doing theirs. I have a bad habit of not hanging out with them until they're done with it." She couldn't understand why people would wait to do their work, it felt so much better to have it off of your back once you were done with it. Of course, she always had to practice, but setting some time to do so made it easier, and who would want to practice spells? They were fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:02 pm
                        Arliss nodded. "There is no such thing as being done with practice, there is always something that you can work on and improve on." she said with a nod. When Lisirra said she didn't hang out with her friend until they were done with their homework she laughed. "You consider that a bad habit? I think it's a good one. That way they aren't distracted and can get their work done faster. But that's just mean. I prefer to do my homework by myself for the most part. To many people around me is distracting." she said nodding.

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:05 pm
a pet dino

Lis giggled a bit and shrugged. "Well even when I do that sometimes they still wait. And they complain a lot, but at least it helps me with procrastination at least. If I have it done, I don't have to worry about doing it at the last minute like a lot of my classmates." She said, rolling her eyes but smiling thinking about her friends. "So that's why I'm here at least. All my homework is done but there's some stuff I want to look up and since I have time, I figured, why not?"

"So are you heading anywhere specific after you're done here or are you going to be in here for a while? I was thinking about my common room since it's kind of cold outside right now." She couldn't help but shiver at the thought. No, she definitely liked warm and sunny days better than the winter they were currently in the middle of.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:23 am
                        She shook her head with a laugh. Some people were just hopeless when it came to procrastinating. She just didn't understand it. Wasn't it better to just get something done rather then just wait to do it in the last minute? "I agree, procrastination can be a killer. Especially when people leave off multiple things till the last minute and then don't have enough time."

When she asked if Arliss was going anywhere specific she shook her head. "I was thinking of staying here for a little. But your right it is cold outside today, a good day to curl up around the fire of a common room." She didn't really mind the cold, but the warmth was always much more preferred.

SSBrosB

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers